The World We Create Will Become Our Reality (Yuuna’s Route) (4/12)
207 12 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After we washed one another, we walked into the spa bath. It was large and took me by surprise. This whole place is underground. To have this constructed showed me that the Baron's weren't just a small-time group who adored a barklight. These people had connections in high places, willing to enjoy the luxury to the fullest.

“Over here.”

I guided my lover to a nice spot at the end. It was far away from the door and made me feel a bit more secure for some reason. Slowly, we dipped our bodies into the hot bath, causing us to let out a sigh of relief.

“This is so nice.”

Janova squealed. 

"Yeah… I remembered there used to be a spot in the forest with a natural hot spot like this. Over time it settled down, and I had to stop using it by the time I was around 15."

I thought about the forest back then. Over time, things began to change… as if the world decided that the woods would be bare and there was nothing I could do.

“Tell me more about this forest you grew up in, Feo.”

Janova asked as she pushed her body closer to mine. With her hand, she wrapped it around my stomach and held me closer to her. She was possessive of me, and I didn't mind that in the slightest. Her fabulous hair draped along my shoulder, and it felt as though we were one. 

 

 

"Well, as you know, I was pushed into that forest when I was young because of those bullies. Maxwell found me and taught me everything I knew today."

"Maxwell was your mentor, as you mentioned, right?"

“Yes, he was a dark vessel like me and taught me the Shadow Crafts and how to live. I… wouldn’t be alive without him today.”

I put my head on her shoulder as I continued to tell her about me.

“I worked hard to live. Fished, farmed, hunted, and anything else you can think of when it comes to survival. Maxwell taught me how to use possession and necromancy. There were even days where I had to use dead hogs to kill other creatures to show him that I truly learned all about the dark arts.”

The dark arts are illegal in this world. I would be executed for possessing and using the corpses of others to do my bidding. That's why I was so surprised that Vert and Claudia would do things like that so openly and to many people.

From how Maxwell told me, dark vessels hurt others. So, it’s best to stay in the shadows and alone. And I was going directly against that creed by falling in love with Yuu Yuu and Janova. However, I was starting to believe that Maxwell gave me the tools to build the house. But the blueprints for my life were going to be created by me. 

“Janova…”

I spoke softly.

“When I first arrived at the Radiant City… I was going to be alone and live out my life in solitude. I had no plans to associate with anyone, and I was content with being alone, doing my own thing."

I nodded as I felt my determination rise.

“But you two… destroyed my creed.”

“Oh?”

Janova looked at me a tad surprised.

“I decided when I fell in love with you both… that I was going to go against my master's ways… and to do everything in my power to be with you both."

As I thought about the battle in Steeble Lake, there would be no way that I would still be here without my love for Yuu Yuu and Janova.

“You two make me stronger. You two… make my desire to live that more powerful. I… want you to know that.”

She lifted my chin, looked me in the eye, and brought her lips to mine.

 

 

Our determination to love one another grew more decisive as her tongue melted with mine. Her lips were like honey as I connected with them. They drew me in, making me want more as I continued feeling Janova's passion. This was the world I wanted to create after our battle with Elizera. One where I could freely love Yuu Yuu and Janova in a world that overshadowed this reality.

“Feodora…”

I slowly broke off my kiss with Janova. Our breaths as we parted were blazing hot. Janova and I giggled briefly as we turned to Yuu Yuu, who had a towel covering her. She must have walked in when we were engulfed in each other's company. But now our puzzle was complete because... Yuu Yuu was here.

 

 

“Yuu Yuu, come join us!”

Janova reached out one arm as Yuu Yuu dipped herself in the water. We all held one another as Yuu Yuu set her arm on my chest and leaned her head on my shoulder.

“Did you have fun playing Prism Rangers?”

I teased. Yuu Yuu nodded and pushed her nose on my neck.

"Yes… but I started missing you two and went to find you both. I… I overheard what you two were saying, and it made me so happy."

 

 

She closed her eyes.

“I want to create a world that we all three can call our own.”

She turned towards Janova and confessed.

“I love you, Janova. And I love you, Feodora. Let’s… let’s create a world that is made for the three of us after this battle.”

I held Yuu Yuu and Janova tight in my arms. That was our goal from this day forward. To create a world that was only for us. Nobody would be allowed to break us up from here on out.

“Yuu Yuu.”

I whispered, causing her to turn towards me. 

“Yes, Feodora?” 

“What kind of world is your perfect world?”

She lay her head on my breast as she thought about it. The water was hot, but our bodies felt all the more alluring. Yuu Yuu closed her eyes and began speaking of a world for the three of us.

“I want to be able to play with you two until we’re exhausted… without worry. Maybe we can journey across the world we make and see amazing sights. Eat all kinds of foods… and be with each other each night.”

Those starry eyes focused on us as she dreamt of a perfect world for us.

“A world… without even Mother.”

Janova’s eyes lowered as she pets the pink bunny on the head. Gently, she gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“One day… Mother won’t scare us, Yuu Yuu.”

Again, I wasn't sure what they meant. Clearly, something was gnawing at my girls regarding this Mother and the Light Camp. However, Janova and Yuu Yuu were too cautious to tell me about it. But one day, when I know them intimately. I'm sure they'll let me know. 

And when that time comes, I’ll do everything in my power to destroy the hold that Mother has on them.

 

“I’ll protect you two from Mother.”

I promised with all my heart. Yuu Yuu giggled as she kissed me on the cheek.

“I believe you, Feodora.”

 

 

Together we relaxed in this way for a bit. We enjoyed the quiet sounds of water dripping in the cavern. As we felt each other’s bodies merge as one. I opened my eyes and saw the two I care for… peaceful as they meditated. It was then that I knew I had to ensure something before tomorrow.

“Elizera will probably do everything in her power to break you, Yuu Yuu. She… might have tricks up her sleeve that we can’t predict.”

I was firm as I held her body tighter. Yuu Yuu’s body was soft and a bit squishy, and it was adorable as she squeaked a bit as I pulled her closer to us. 

“Janova and I promised that we'd do anything to keep your sanity. To do that, I want to teach you both a few tricks that we can use in the next upcoming battle.”

“Okay.”

Yuu Yuu said timidly. The coy smile on her face caused my heart to speed up. Janova held us tighter as she spoke up.

“The new world that we want will be what keeps you sane. So, if everything feels like a lie, just remember the world that we want to create is the truth, Yuu Yuu. Remember, we want to create a world for just the three of us. So no matter what lies come during the battle… that will keep you sane.”

 

“…Okay. I’ll… I’ll remember Feodora, Janova.”

Suddenly, the timid loner pushed her face up and caught my lips. As tender as it was, I could feel a bit of fear in her, and for a good reason. All of us were afraid of what this battle would bring. But no matter what, the three were going to fight for one another. 

 

“I love you two.”

I said as I held them close. They both whispered in harmony.

“I love you too, Feo.”

“I love you too, Feodora.”

11