Epilogue – (Yuuna’s Route) (12/12)
320 19 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

There was a woman named Elizera.

 

She was the leader of the royal knights and a sworn protector of its people. She did amazing things like healing the sick, fighting for the weak, fighting crime, and saving people.

The people of the Radiant City loved and adored her. She was honored by the people, and many joined the knights thanks to her leadership. A Radiant who fought in the War of the Gods and saved everyone from the horrible goddess of chaos,

 

“-----"

 

However, she made one fatal mistake … and it hunted her for the rest of her life.

A group known as the Steeble Tribe asked her to aid them in relocating as their land was going to fall. Elizera promised to do just what she always did… and save them from an oncoming doom. But she miscalculated how fast the disaster would happen, and they all perished.

 

The head of the knight, Elizera, never forgave herself for that tragedy. However, although they were upset by the outcome, the people never blamed her. They… rallied around her and supported their beloved knight.

 

Everyone… loved Elizera.

 

And then it happened…

The events of the War of the Gods started once again. Everyone was in a panic as they watched the Chaos Palace from above the Radiant City form. Elizera was nowhere to be found, and the people couldn't be consoled.

 

But as fast as it came, it disappeared. It vanished before the tragedy could strike again. Millions would live another day… but nobody knew why it just vanished.

 

It was then… the people discovered the truth.

 

A group of scouts found the remains of their beloved head of the knights weeks later. They claimed she was lying peacefully in a bed of white flowers. Her body has battle wounds, and the fatal blow looked like a spear to her stomach.

 

 

It was then announced that Elizera, the head of the knights, was the one who stopped the tragedy from happening once again. At the cost of her life, Elizera saved millions.

 

Around this time, the serial bombings of Radiant City stopped. The Radiant Order concluded that the chaos vessel, Yuuna, from the Light Camp, was the culprit.

It was discovered that there was a survivor of the Steeble Lake Tribe... and it was Yuuna. They believed that she was willing to become the goddess of chaos to hunt down, punish and, kill Elizera for what happened. A motive of revenge against someone who made a devastating mistake.

Still, Elizera foiled that plan… at the cost of her life.

Nobody is sure about Yuuna’s whereabouts as of today. Some believed Yuuna was still on the run. Others thought that she died in the battle against Elizera and romanticized that the head of the knights dealt the fatal blow on her before she died.

A true hero’s tale.

 

There is a monument in the center of the Radiant City, dedicated to Elizera, our protector.

She will always watch over us

 even from beyond the grave.

Because Elizera was a hero from the day she was born to the moment, she died for the people she loved.

 

Written by Terra,

senior soldier of the Knight Order.

 

In loving memories of Elizera, the hero who will never be forgotten.

 


 

“Hm…”

I looked at the newspaper in my hand…

“What are you reading, Feodora?”

I turned to see Yuu Yuu with her short hair, wearing a beautiful country dress. She tilted her large hat to me and giggled. This was the timid loner that I fell in love with. It took a while to get her this way again.  For many years, Janova and I had to prove to her that we were real. It was the only way to prevent her from relapsing into insanity. 

There were long days where Yuu Yuu would cry endlessly. Janova and I would hold her, tell her that everything was real and that she didn’t need to be afraid and sad anymore.

Occasionally, she would disappear, trying to find the real “us” only for Janova and me to find her traveling around in the fake world. Calmly, we would convence her back into our real world and take her back home. At those times, Janova and I were afraid that something would happen to her but thankfully, we would escape before anyone would notice us. After many years of this… Yuu Yuu finally accepted that this is the true world and that Janova and I are real. There are still times that she doubts things, but one day… all that will fade away.

Janova and I… have no intention to give up on the girl we fell in love with.

"I'm curious about what you’re reading too. What is it, Feo?”

Behind me, Janova walked up to me. She, too, had on a gorgeous dress as she danced around our farmland. That playful demeanor of hers made my heart speed up. Yet… another girl I’ve fallen for and happy to spend the rest of my life with.

I looked back at the paper. It was from a fake world I decided to visit on a whim for one final time.

Fiction… that’s all this newspaper was to me.

“Garbage.”

I said as I lit it on fire, using a fire spell. It burned into the wind as I took to my feet.

“We’re going to travel the world today, aren’t we Yuu Yuu, Janova?”

Janova snickered.

“Yeah, I want to see all the romantic spots as we explore the land!”

Yuu Yuu held my left arm, and Janova took my right.

“We can play all day, and we can eat all the fruits we come across too! Ohh, Feodora can bring her sour green tomatoes with us!"

"Sour green tomatoes? They... aren't that sour. I like them."

I complained. To defend me,  Janova reached over, poked Yuu Yuu’s belly, and teased.

“Don’t you eat enough already, Yuu Yuu?!”

“S-Shut up!”

Yuu Yuu complained.

“I… want to see the ocean.”

I confessed. I looked off into the distance and saw mountain ranges. I believed the ocean was far away, over the mountain pass and everything in me wanted to see it one day. For the time we spent here, Janova and I were too worried to travel due to Yuu Yuu’s mental state.

 

But this year…

We wanted to be free and finally began enjoying the wonderful world Yuu Yuu has created for us.

“Yeah, I want to see the ocean with you too, Feodora.”

“I want to push you in the ocean, Feo.”

“Then let’s get going, Yuu Yuu, Janova.”

After packing our bags with food and camping gear, we journeyed off to see the ocean in this open world full of animals, trees, flowers… and the three of us.

This was our reality.

Eventually, after an unrecorded number of years… we forgot all about that fictional world that tried to separate us. As if it was a distant dream…  

Together forever, we relished in each other’s happiness.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Credits

 

Author

Yairy

 

Editor

Emilovesdoubles

 

Yuri Petals Supporter(s)

Yati

2DTrunk

Suou

tounokuraikenja

Tiffernickle

LotsChrono

 

Proofreader/Helper

AnonymusFMBF

topoko

 

Voters/Players/Special Thanks

VOTE 1

WhyDoIEven_, Emilovesdoubles, luca, 2dtrunk, tounokuraikenja, Yati, Wifim
Igniss, KonekoToujouX, topoko, Meat_Bun1, pyro777, Suou
RedStack
BlissyMKW, JesGt
Kisblack535

VOTE 2

Emilovesdoubles, Ultimaterror, 2dtrunk, KonekoToujouX, FairyDash, Yairy, MorningStar, Yati
Suou, luca, DecadentLily, Meat_Bun1, morpho, cocobaitter, topoko, Aoi-chan, tounokuraikenja
Thedude3445
mudkipking
SeanDrake, RedStack

 

VOTE 3

Suou, Yati, Hakura, morpho, luca, ConansWitchBaby, Meat_Bun1, K5Rakitan, NuEpix
tounokuraikenja, 2dtrunk, Emilovesdoubles, Ultimaterror, Kisblack535

VOTE 5

Suou, Hakura, Yati, Jazer, KaiesV, JesGt, Gothangel, Meat_Bun1, AnonymusFMBF, NuEpix, Rookie_Slime, CheeseReind, MorningStar, ReGaSLZR, Cossimeri, MenchiKatsu
topoko, Fedfur, Kaetii, 2dtrunk, Emilovesdoubles, tounokuraikenja, AR23, FairyDash, Emi_the_Fairy, iamchangingthissoon, Nyanko, luca

 

 

Thank You For Reading!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

9