Chapter 2: Wild Cat, Is That the Only Choice?
1.1k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Is That the Only Choice?

If you can live for a thousand years like Immortal, what will you do?

...

[Day 1]

This morning Wisnu Hadi felt his memories were a bit blurred. He cannot move his body freely. He also felt like a deaf person and his vision suddenly became blurry almost invisible.

What happened? He thought.

When he tried to understand the situation Wisnu could only see the pile of rags and the high big tree next to it. Wisnu tried to move his body again which felt a bit stiff for him. But his efforts are in vain, the more he tries to move the more difficult he feels. It's like when his whole body is tied up without strength left and his muscles and joints suddenly change.

Wisnu tries to reach the cloth in front of him. With all the energy he stretched out his right hand.

Pow! With his limited vision, he saw a white hairy arm with claws appearing before him.

Wisnu was stunned for a moment, I tried to digest this appearance.

'This is a cat's arm? Who is playing with me? Is it so funny to see people tied up and cosplay cat clothes?' he thought.

Lately, many have posted on their social media wearing Kigurumi Pajama, a kind of animal cosplay clothing that is mostly used for pajama. Even though it looks very tight for Kigurumi's size, but he thinks it's just his prejudice. He's a pretty positive young man.

Wisnu bites his cosplay arm. But the look on his face turned blue when he tried to take off the cosplay sleeve which he thought was a "prank" from his friends.

Nyau!

The soft voice sounded a little kitten when Wisnu was about to scream in pain.

This time, his face turned white. Hm, well he was white-furred since the beginning.

Hehe... What happened here?

Can't accept the fact Wisnu tries to remember something back...

It was a sunny day...

A teacher once said, "In this life, there is always a law of cause-effect of every event..."

Then the student asked, "For example, Sir?"

He replied, "It's easy like, you fell from a tree because you climbed into a tree right?"

"Eh ..." the class didn't agree with the answer.

Seeing that he laughed and continued, "That was an example of that easy... How about..."

Somehow Wisnu remembers that day again.

And for some reason when he remembered that day, he suddenly wanted to shout, "Teacher, why did I suddenly turn into a cat?! Please explain the cause and effect of this Sir!"

Yup! Wisnu Hadi has realized that he is, starting today he is a cat, a [Wild Cat].

'No wonder trees and cloth pieces look very big.'

Wisnu looks up, 'Oh, God... is there no other choice but Cats?'

...

After a few hours of pondering, Wisnu began to understand the situation.

Firstly, somehow he was mysteriously reincarnated into a cat. He doesn't even remember when he died.

Secondly, for some or other reason after being born, he was left under a Banyan Tree in the corner of the park because there were no other cats or anyone around him. From its location, it is not far from the residential area, which is where there should be quite some cats hanging around.

Thirdly, for some or other reason his body began to adapt and become stronger each time passed, it could be said he was not an ordinary cat. Well, who can say cats that have human memories like himself are ordinary cats.

Wisnu finally begins to accept the fact that he is a wild cat.

He even shouted, "You can call me Wild Cat, from today onward!"

It's just that if someone else hears it, they might only hear a voice, "Nyaa~ nya~ nyaa~ Nnya~, mnyaaaa~!" that sounded quite cute.

[Day 2]

Like yesterday, after he used all his strength to familiarize his new body that ended he fell asleep.

Today is the second day as a cat, um, its kitten.

Wisnu already learned how to stand with all four small legs. Generally, a kitten who has just been born a few days, would not be able to move and just wrap its body warmly. Unlike Wisnu 'Wild Cat' Hadi, perhaps the result of his hard struggle, he was able to stand for a while before falling back from exhaustion yesterday.

Strangely, he only needed a few hours' rests before he managed to stand back and collapse, repeated until he felt sleepy and fell asleep at dawn.

His Cat body can also adapt to the air temperature faster than most kittens. Besides that, Wisnu is now Wisnu 'Wild Cat' Hadi, found himself still fresh the next day despite not eating and drinking all day.

Even though it was strange, he was not too surprised after all the most shocking ones were still 'rebirth again'.

Regarding his rebirth as a wild cat, Wisnu is still in his adaptation period. Not only is his memory as a human being, but his body also has high strength, vitality, resistance and extraordinary speed of growth.

Wisnu Cat was finally able to stand up straight with four legs on the afternoon of the second day without falling. By the evening he was able to walk around the Banyan Tree for few laps before falling due to fatigue.

[Day 3]

This time he found the fact that he did not need to eat and drink, even though he often felt thirsty and hungry. As long as he can get asleep for a few good hours, thirst and hunger disappear when he wakes up.

This fact is interesting enough for him to be investigated further. At least, if he doesn't need to eat and drink, then he doesn't need to worry about having any food and fear of starvation.

Here is a question mark occurs in his mind... Can he still be called a living being with all that? Well, just forget about that for now.

This afternoon, he had started trying to run. It's just that, after a few meters his body starts to get soreness all over bodies and goes into sleep mode as usual.

This reminds him that he only needs sleep to restore his 'energy' to replace food and drinks plus healing pains.

[Day 4]

Wisnu ran all day long around banyan tree which after circling, its length only count about 3 meters, with his small body that is about 15 centimeters. Running in a circle around Banyan Tree drains enough energy for a newborn kitten, even if it's an unusual kitten.

Today he began to calculate the level of recovery of energy with the duration of his activity. He can estimate the average an hour sleep for about 2-4 hours activities. If he continued resisting after the exhaustion then his resting time will be only longer, as long as doubled time. All of that doesn't include the nighttime sleep that can be said to be irreplaceable for about 6-8 hours. With this, he can make a training menu to increase his endurance and vitality.

In the end, today Wisnu 'Wild Cat' Hadi remains in a corner of the Banyan Tree Garden.

The following days, Wisnu continued to carry out the same routine.

The more days the body adapts to the environment, the soft white fur becomes thicker and brighter. In just one week, Wisnu Cat is like a 3-month-old kitten with an adult cat's strength and endurance.

If there are people who know where they are, maybe they will take him to the laboratory and become research material. Just thinking about it made Wisnu shuddering in cold.

[Day 7]

His Cat body is far stronger than a mature cat in general. If he meets other wild cats and is involved in a catfight, he can defeat them easily. Of course, if the opponent is only 1v1 and if it was 1v2 or more then he can only run.

Today, he woke up early. Stretching for a while before jogging around the Banyan Tree Garden for about 20 minutes. After that, he will sit close to his eyes while facing the sun to heat his body, can be said to basking himself.

Wisnu Cat which grows 5 centimeters longer with about 3 kilos, with his two pairs of new fangs ready to go out of the Banyan Tree Garden.

Yesterday, Wisnu decided it was time for him to go out of his nest. After nearly a week alone in the Banyan Tree Garden, even he could not help but feel lonely.

He felt that he was strong enough to protect himself from danger. Besides, people will not feel strange when they see himself like kittens aged 3-4 months walking around right...

'After all, they won't know my real age...' Wisnu thought right on spot.

Wisnu Cat keeps reminding himself not to went too far off from the nest. The reason is if he gets tired on the road and just falls asleep. Who knows what will happen to him for the next hours?

Even so, Wisnu Cat's spirit remained on fire. Finally, he will meet other people or at least other cats.

Wisnu Cat steps his first foot out of the Garden gate and sees the outside world.

_________

Spoiler

Arc I - Wild Cat Neighborhood become Immortal Cat

[collapse]
14