Chapter 3: Wild Cat, Being Chased?
806 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Being Chased?

[Day 8]

White Kitten jumped around and running toward his beloved home, Banyan Tree Garden.

Following behind it, three bigger rough cats with few scarfaces hunting white kitten on the same speed. If looking from the white kitten reaction, these three rough cats aren't his friends. One of the rough cats seems to be having a new scar on its face, though aren't deep enough as it pretty much didn't bleed out.

It was quite normal for a cat to have one or two scars left on their face when getting caught in a catfight, by their perspective it looked more cooler and as prove of a stronger leader pack. The problem is rather than good, it only looking much uglier for the leader of the rough cat.

Meow! Meow meoww! [Stop there you, little kitty!]

The leader of rough cat cried out, it sounds rather unpleasant to be heard but quite fierce.

Nyaa nyau! [Okay, If you catch me!]

When White Kitten shouts it, other cat roaring followed their leader while showing their fangs.

Of course, their crying sounds will attract human attention. Especially when they were trying to get a nap for a siesta.

Along the way, these cats were being shouted here and there to them chase away. For extreme some even trying to spray them with pebbles.

*splash*

"Meow~ Grr!" [Damn!!]

But, what makes White Kitten relieved was... one of those humans, spraying cold water. The most hated thing for those rough cats. Fortunately, he doesn't even get in the splash area.

...

[I need to get accustomed to the body of a cat in true sense.] Wisnu Cat muttered on his way home.

Since the day he went out from Banyan Tree Garden, he always gets in trouble. Only there is always a miracle behind the trouble around him.

For example; when he just get out from the Hidden Garden area, he chased by a mad dog. But not long after mad dog trying to hunt him, Security staff from the residential area show up and catch it. Afterward, he got a prize, few salt fish and milk, from Security staff while trying to say toward him,

"Did it you scare before? Haha, sorry about it. We pursued it for a long time when the early morning someone report there is a mad dog. Thank you little kitten, you save us a lot..."

After he enjoying his 'prize', as for truest sense he was eating and drinking. He went looking for another cat.

On way, he meets with a suspicious man bringing a camera while sneak-peek on windows from outside. As though it was unscrupulous to stand outside while sneak-peeking other windows, he trying to tell that man. Just... he forgets the fact about his bodies was only a cat.

So, to make annoying noise while the suspicious man still in the deed. The man gets angry and trying to catch and hit him. Fortunately, the ruckus they cause was loud enough to get attention from the house owner, a beautiful oneesan. The other party then called security staff while smacking a wooden club toward the suspicious man.

After suspicious man apprehended, house owner oneesan hugging him with a happy expression. House owner oneesan already feeling it, someone following and taking a picture of her. For clarification, the truth is suspicious man identity was her stalker.

He got released from Oneesan around early in the evening. This time, when he walks around the residential area, he caught sight of a burglar trying to enter the house forcefully. As he felt tired, he wanted to ignore him only to get their eyes to meet each other.

Burglar seems to be seeing a pearl of wisdom come from a kitten in front of him. He smirked as his interest got picked up toward kitten more than continuing his deed. Just that, white kitten runs quite fast like a strong mature cat.

"What the hell!" he cursed.

But his this picked more his interest. He imagines, if he could be sold this cat, he might be needn't take action for few months right?

Unfortunately for him, while following white kitten run. He never thought white kitten running toward security staff building. As a result, he got caught and again a white kitten gave milk for dinner.

Something like that happens for a few more time till near dawn today as he was quite an earnest person before reborn as Wild Cat. Thinks might get more serious as he sometimes forgot about the fact that he is a cat. So, he started in the late morning going back to the hidden garden, Banyan Tree Garden, for recuperation after sleeping for a few hours in a concealed place.

Wisnu, no... Wild Cat was walked toward Banyan Tree Garden in low-key, only to attract a group of a rough cat. Then unintentionally caught in a fight. But he would never get in the fight against a group of a rough cat if he ignored boring five on one catfight.

While feeling tired spiritually and others never know he was stronger than an average mature cat. Wisnu Wild Cat, not know how to restrain himself or he might be releasing a pent up mental depression. Two out of five got beaten and lying on the ground, other cat got quite an ugly scarface and their original target already fleeing.

When he was aware of the situation, he immediately runs away.

...

The neighborhood of Bright Tree Residential Area.

"Did you hear about White Cop Kitten? It said to be miracle cat—"

Before this madam finishes her speech, another madam voice out.

"Right, right!! I heard it lure out burglar toward Security Staff Building..."

Other madams even their kid begin to talk about the said kitten in awe. As they heat the conversation, Oneesan from the neighborhood went out to fetch a guest.

When these madam seeing Oneesan walking from the house. They started to approach her with curiosity filled their eyes. One of them couldn't hold back a question,

"Yosy, did you catch a stalker with White Cop Kitten? How did it happen? Tell us, please..."

As one of society, Yosy was a sociable person even the other side a bit annoying.

So, she smiled while answer, "White Cop Kitten? Ah, kitten... Yeah, I caught that stalker-man all thanks to a white kitten. It seems stalker-man caught in the act by the kitten and feels annoyed before 'causing ruckus trying to catch the kitten. Afterward, I straight-up calling security and hit him with a baton waiting for security coming up..."

"Woah!"

They cheering out one after another.

"Then, then... how is the kitten?"

Remembering cute rejection from white kitten when she hugging it, Yosy Oneesan smile blossomed.

She cutely laughs, "It flees after I am trying to bath it."

When others trying to figuring out how characteristic of the kitten.

A flash of white shadow entered Yosy Oneesan eyes. As the other party eyes bright up, she runs straight toward the white shadow.

Yosy suddenly running away make them a bit confusing. It was not like her usually, but when their eyes caught up with running little kitten. They began to chase it with her.

It could be said the scene right now was quite fantastic.

A kitten running away, while followed by a dozen residents. If others didn't know the reason, they might be just trying to catch an absconded kitten. As the residents chasing it with no hostility but the opposite.

Following the time, the number of pursuers increased one by one. They were persistent as they left their lunch, even Yosy Oneesan left her guest on Gateway Guestroom.

The wanted kitten was slipped away cleverly from the roof as they would never think a kitten could walk around the roof with their weak body. It already near Banyan Tree Garden, where there were supposed to be natural dispelling formation. Just he was about to jump down, it looked upward.

A black shadow with fast speed coming down toward Banyan Tree Garden.

[What is that?!]

14