Chapter 20: Wild Cat, Become Boss Online Shop!
92 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Become Boss Online Shop!

...

"Might as well call you Tigress. How about it?"

Little Tiger was just about to reject it, but Wild Cat already continued.

"Okay, I'll just call you Little Tigress and arrange for you to do something with your flock. As for pollution in the source river, I'll find a way to handle it after looking at the situation. Then you all could help me deal with it according to the situation. Also with all these structures of organization within your flock... Let's call it Caith Sith Legion from now on."

He murmured. 'There is no way pollution at this level would be left alone by the government. It's smell a bit amiss now.'

That is how Little Tigress names come to be the first Leader of Caith Sith Legion with the reverted color of Wild Cat as a symbol.

As for where the symbol comes from, that was actually Little Tigress that suggests it. As patron god of Caith Sith Legion and symbol of their hope, they wanted to take his shadow as their Legion Symbols and his black scarf turned white as a trait.

For hiding his embarrassment, he said, "Uhm, I'll lookout for a stable food supplier to lighten your burden in hunting foods. But, I have to remind you that I would only subsidize half of the current requirements. Let's meet again tomorrow, good bye~"

He swiftly trod on exit and left the Black Rock Hill.

'Fortunately, I have you Little Fairy... Oops, My Lady Queen, It's all thanks to you for finding a way out of Black Rock Space, else I would still be in the middle of an uncultured little furball.'

[Hmph. You need to learn how to use your Innate Skill, it would be faster. Even for finding an exit door you still need This One...]

Her sounds might be counted as complaints, but Wild Cat could hear her tone was more gentle. She might be like being praised, also... She even deliberately reminds him that he has Innate Skills that could be used in that situation.

"What kind of Innate Skill could be used for finding exit or hidden door? Hmm, forget it..."

...

These days he always maintains two specific actions, he would take an hour of cultivation under sunrise after eating with two sisters then continued in his Hidden Garden.

Right after taking over command of a group of cats from the northern region. He began to set duty for rolling two squads to come near the Banyan Tree Garden and another squad to take a packet of foods prepared by Ol Vendor.

At that time. After he left Black Rock Hill, he hurried to look for Ol Vendor. Only found out, he already closed his stall. Inevitably, he went back to Yosy Oneesan's home and try to meet him again tomorrow.

On his way back, just around a few hundred meters from Connecting-Yard Bridge. He feels someone is tailing him. From his breath, the other party seems only around Grandmaster Level at most. So he continues and led him to a quiet place before stopping abruptly.

"Mnya~ Come out! I know you've been tailing me since I left Connecting-Yard Bridge." He shouts while giving a sharp glance toward the shadow behind the trees.

"Ahaha~ I thought after getting my power back, my skill at sneaking is still wise. To think Young Master has been seen through me since the beginning. It makes me ashamed to display my mediocre skill before you..." his voice is gentle and a bit hoarse but without any malice intent.

'This voice a bit familiar...'

A familiar surfaced. That face was like a young-looking old man.

Right! It should be Ol Vendor who regains his breath of the martial way. Rather than Ol Vendor of sea product, he looked more like a gangster with his bearing this time.

Although he didn't sense any malicious intent come from him. He still guards his vigilance against him. This is a basic that cultivator needed when facing an unknown cultivator. Not to mention someone who is tailing you like a stalker.

Wild Cat keeps his calm. "Nyaa~, it's you! Why did you follow me here?"

Ol Vendor suddenly bowed toward him and said, "I just wanted to express my gratitude to Young Master. Someone with Young Master caliber might be needn't someone like me, but you could order me to do anything as long it's within my reach... I would never shirk!"

"Why~nyau? You even intentionally tailing me, I don't remember that I am helping you before? This morning was our first meeting, right?"

Feeling a bit confused, he unconsciously asked with that childlike tone.

"What are you saying... Young Master is someone with great comprehension in martial arts, even crippled practitioner like I could touch an Edge of Enlightenment Realm. I thought it would be too ungrateful of me, if not serving under you."

Then he scratches his back head.

"Actually... I would look for you tomorrow if you didn't come next morning." He said embarrassingly.

When he said he wanted to show his gratitude by serving under him instead. Wild Cat actually wanted to reject him right away, but then again he thought something good.

'Wait... Don't I need to find him for supplying those cats? Besides, I also need an assistant to catch good routes of the fish suppliers.'

"Are you sure you want to be my follower? If so, you need to listen to my every order and act under my banner."

Ol Vendor couldn't hide his happiness as he answered in a loud voice.

"Of course! Of course, I wanted to, eh—"

However, he thought about his past again, then felt a bit hesitant.

"What? Why are you hesitating nyow?" interrogate him.

"Um... Young Master, actually... The reason why my martial crippled, because I have offended someone I shouldn't to... They strip off my martial arts that day. Even with my strength now, at most I could bury half of their base before being killed. If I really become your follower under your banner... Young Master would be implicated by me. As they were actually just a new branch of the bigger force."

"Nyahaha~ It seems your inside stories are quite interesting. I don't mind about it, I mean you could exact your revenge as you please. But... You need to wait till you have the power to do it or when the time is ripe. At most, you are just a high step Grandmaster Level. If they were some branch of bigger force, then as you said... You would deal bad damage to them, but you would lose your life in the process."

Wild Cat smiles, "Mnya~ You need a countermeasure for their retaliation too. Even I might not be able to withstand their retaliation and everyone around you would be eradicated. Nyahahay, you are trying to abolish a new branch of Powerhouse."

"Ah!"

Ol Vendor thought, 'His train of thought was really different me, as expected from someone with Immortal Aura like him.'

He hurriedly kneels down with one leg and looks at Wild Cat earnestly.

"This life of I, Solikeen, am The Swift Thief Sol from Mount Alas would be under your hands, Young Master..."

"Just call me Master Wild Cat is enya~ugh."

"Yes, Master Wild Cat..."

Wild Cat nodded in satisfaction. He then said to him his plan for the near future, also telling him that his request could be regarded as his test of loyalty too.

"I would accomplish as per your order, Master Wild Cat," said him firmly.

Wild Cat turned around and sigh in relief. It seems his luck is extremely well these days. He finished each thing he needs to do every time he need to.

...

[Day 34]

A white furball rolled up in the verandah while a car engine roared from the garage before a red shadow came out and accelerate to the highway.

When that car engine sound quite far away, the white furball on the verandah seems to be twitching. It's shown two legs of a cat taking a posture of lazy stretchy cats. As it opened its eyes, a light of wisdom could be seen deep inside.

Being a carefree boss is so natural for him. Today was the opening of his Online Shop.

He sneaked into the study room and open his website.

After gathering information and further research in the development of online marketing, he finally makes an appropriate website with a few donations from his new follower Ol Vendor Sol. Also with his connection, he could act as a stable supplier of a few varieties of fish. While a few elite squads of Caith Sith Legion act as workers in his side garden to dry fish.

To think he makes a cat to be his dried fish factory worker. Well, he also takes advantage of their nature to appraise good fish. Then today, with stock within hands. He is ready to act.

"Let's share the taste of saltfish to the world!" smirk him.

5