Chapter 23: Wild Cat, Boss of Underworld gathering in Shrimp City’s Seaport
67 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wild Cat, Boss of Underworld gathering in Shrimp City's Seaport

.....

[Day 39]

The Shrimp City trending news of today was Sambalado and Cheese flavored Crispy Saltfish with a new brand called WildCat (🐈) that suddenly sprout out a week ago.

The new flavor Cheese Crispy Saltfish already sold out in an hour after the open order. There are also a few hundred pre-order to date. It is said, the first bite is energized the next bite becomes a habit.

Although it is priced a bit high for college students, there is still a lot who ordering it, especially final year students. There is a comment that caught public attention. "If you wanna be an all-nighter soldier, all you need is a pack of crispy saltfish to refresh and enhance your mind."

Um, it was a good item to snack at night for those guys who prepared their thesis material.

But this sudden booming of snack products attracts much attention from all factions. Like four old families that control the underworld, central government, or those newly emerged forces that trying to take over city underworld.

Even so, the four old families are currently dropped with only the remaining two from the north and west district after the destruction of the east district ten years ago and the betrayal of the south district three days ago.

The head family of the north and west district took action directly with Boss Andre the Madman from the east district. Nevertheless, it could only serve as buying some time for them, there is no real damage toward Order Cultist's Java branch. It is good enough for them to stall some time, as they could gather more force to fight them out.

One of them is the so-called Crispy Saltfish. They found out that once you consume the snack while training martial arts, the concentration of energy they could gather would be doubled. It means they could achieve twice a result of training on average! It equals a good boost of their force!

So, in these two days after obliterating the south district, each force began to gather a piece of information about the seller or owner of Wild Cat (🐈) Online Shop.

At last, they found out something after asking the manager of the delivery service. It is said to be an old man in the near seaport at the east district that sending a batch of goods to their delivery outlet.

Well, the manager couldn't refuse them giving him a small packet after a few coercion. So it was not many difficulties to look at the source of goods.

After looking at the material information of that old man. They found out something interesting about his past, his name Solikeen and his nickname are Swift Thief Sol. Where in his past, Old Thief Sol is actually offended by the newly build force, Order Cultist's disciple called Scarlet Bull.

After reading all related material regarding Old Thief, "He might know something about Order Cultist..." Andre murmured while putting it down.

"Gather all Jagoan and Jawara we had! There might be a fight tonight!"

His subordinate immediately worked up, this was the second time they mobilized their full force in this week. The last time they did was just two nights ago. But, no one complained, instead they become more spirited as they could vent their frustration so much this week.

Less they know that in actuality, Boss Andre already send more than dozen of his henchman-bunch of Preman included with two Jagoan. To think all his henchmen would force themselves and end up in 'seckill' by the other party.

Strangely, all their injury comes from the small claw of a fierce beast, and aside from Jagoan, all others are still in an unconscious state. In these days in such a countryside-like place, there is a small fierce beast that is stronger than a tiger, not to mention it seems to be under the control of someone. Who would believe him?

...

A few days ago... [Day 35]

On the regularly shiny day. A bust of spiritual energy comes forth from within his body. There is seems to be a layer of restriction that has been broken. Albeit nothing changes to his body, his white fur becomes more brilliant and fluffy.

Every member of caith sith legion who saw this couldn't help but stop their things and look at him reverently. There is a shadow of majesty around him as his Immortal attribute gained from Old Man acts on its own. As it described as incomplete by the system, he couldn't control it yet and could only act on just like a passive skill.

Moreover, since he got the System from his past life, His breakthrough seems to be a regular occurrence, so long spirit energy he gathered full filled the condition his cultivation would raise on itself. Even the problem of scarce of spirituality in these days is already solved by him on a whim. Like how he draw a natural growth spirit gathering formation inside Banyan Tree Garden or accidentally found out Black Rock Hall space with a legion of cats.

Both of them have turned into the holy land of practice for all kinds of practitioners, be it Martial Artists, Pendekars, Knights, Mages, and Witches, or even True Spirit Cultivators. Black Rock Hall started to change after soaking in his Immortal aura last time as if it gained spirituality that was lost long ago.

The look of reverent on Little Tigress already reaches the point of maniacal and madness, where nothing matters aside of him. Little Tigress might slit its throat unconditionally without a slight of regret if Wild Cat said she need to.

As Wild Cat returned to his sense and conditioned his breath that already reach a higher realm than Grandmaster, a Level 5 Body Refining Stage.

He directly shouted, "Why are you guys stopping? We need a lot of ration to train more members... Little Tigress, you supervise them tightly, and don't forget to change their work shift!"

Tigress fervently looks at Wild Cat with a tinge of hopelessness in her eyes as he going to leave Banyan Tree Garden.

As he near to Garden gate, he suddenly added, "Also, take a break and rest when you are feeling tired..." then slip out.

Suddenly, the tension within those cats becomes more spirited.

Of course, He just said it in consideration out of any other means, only based on one belief which a good product produced in a happy environment. So he thinks he needs to remind them not to tire themselves on overworking, it reminds him of the so-called Black company in his last life which oppress their worker and suck out their life.

But, it was turned into a different meaning on Little Tigress.

Her eyes glimmering in light as it murmured in low voice: "Ohh~ Big Bro really cared about me so much... Don't worry big bro! I would finish your task, even if it means I don't rest for whole 24/7 days..."

Alas, he never knows that. In his mind, he caught in hot discussion with Her Majesty Spirit Pixie Queen, about how to solve the problematic source riverbank? It would be unrealistic to directly drop by that factory, he was sure that they would be some kind of gangster with high authority within this city.

Little Pixie: [It's not really impossible for you to suppress those small fries. So long you reached Level 7 Body Refining Stage, you could beat pinnacle First Stage Qi Gathering cultivator not to mention just some random Grandmaster martial artist. Only those who reach Second Stage Inner Master.]

Wild Cat: "Haah... It would be good if someone could settle this for us..."

Hearing it, Little Pixie flew beside him and looked at him strangely. He spouts a random 'blessing' again...

At this time the outside world was already in fervor with the new coming of magical and delicious snacks he made.

And two days later...

The owner of the factory that made pollution destroyed by the hand of three other districts local powerhouse. Even though they were regarded as owners only on the surface of the paper, they still cause the source of pollution stopped at the moment. As the one who control the overall situation of the factory also dragged in the confrontation between them, and only end up falling after trying to run away.

[Day 38]

Wild Cat hearing the news about the destruction of the factory owner got excited and unknowingly breakthrough to Level 6.

Then as his mood suddenly turned better from the tense of subconscious thought about how to deal with those gangsters, the circulation of spirit energy become faster and smoother. While he doesn't aware of it, the suction of spirit energy becomes faster, at least twice or trice as usual. Then, his breakthrough is nothing unexpected, as here Inborn Spirit Attraction attributes come into play.

Old Thief Sol as the one who told him this news also gained huge fortune as his power rose up to Supreme level martial arts. So long he want, he could alter his energy to the First Stage and achieve Qi Gathering state with a cultivation method. Or he could directly be condensing his mind sea after dispersing mind cloud to achieve the Second Stage, Inner Master state as a Martial artist as he already touching upon the edge of Enlightenment Realm.

In the end, he didn't directly condense mind sea as he felt his dantian still too frail to contain energy at a high level of First Stage after being repaired last time, not to mention ascending to Second Stage Inner Master.

Even he could make it, he would end up as the weakest Inner Master ever, with that who knows if he could withstand the tribulation to the next stage.

'Never mind, he should be content possessing a power equaling a Qi Gathering state while having a chance to reach Inner Master state.' You should know many cultivators having trouble condensing mind sea to reach Inner Master and stuck at Qi Gathering state.

...

...

At night, near Connecting-Yard Bridge.

Three groups comprised traditional martial suited, black-suited, and random jeans jacketed man. They were led by two middle-aged men and one woman, which staring at each other since ten minutes ago.

They arrived in front of Old Thief Sol's house vendor for ten minutes already, but no one trying to 'greet' him.

Inside the closed house vendor, three shadows lurking and stealing a glance of the situation outside. One old-looking man, one young-looking man, one tiger-looking cat.

"Are they still doing it?" asked the young man who holds a cat in his hands.

"Yes... They, they still staring at each other..." even Old Sol felt a bit confused by their action.

What the heck are you doing in front of other's houses?!

________

Preman - Under Master Level

Jagoan - Master Level

Jawara - Grandmaster Level

6