Melting Dinner
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the Day we pack our Belongings and leave for the Winter. During which we all have to come up with a Plan for this House, it will not go to waste nor decay.

 

The Sisters said they’d pack up the Kitchen, sending me upstairs for a rest. I’ve been lying on the Bed for…
>/ Resting Time: 1h - 24min - 18sec - 22milisec
I folded the Boxes the Sisters use right now, hoping it will suffice for everything we have. Granted, those are the same Boxes we moved everything into here. 

 

With my Legs hanging and my Arms stretched out, I turn my Head towards the Terrace and see the Late Afternoon Sun.
Earlier in my Life, that would give either give me anxiety because of how late it was - or - Calm me. 

 

Sir, when do you plan to check on the Misses? | Want me to sit in a corner for an hour again? | Of course not… Even though it was hilarious seeing you submit like that. 

 

That’s how I was taught. To submit to my Family and obey them no matter the Time, Events or Circumstances…

 

Considering that I spent all my Time fighting alongside you… It’s hard to believe the… The… | Monster? | Bit harsh… Sir. | Go on~... 

It’s difficult to believe that you can be this caring, loving and… protective… You’ve told me so many of your Wishes during the War… That I thought once it was over… I’d go back to… sleep. 

 

You didn’t serve anyone else before me? | Correct. My Creator had a very similar Personality to you. Caring and Loving… Yet I was made and… | Never saw her again? | Yeah.
It’s okay. We’ll find her one Day. I promise. | Thank you, Sir. | No need to. 

 

Katya - Dan~...! | The Door opens, my Wife slowly peeking in. My Head rises immediately upon hearing her Voice.
- Yeah?
Katya - We’re done. Can you come down?
- Yep!

I stand and follow Katya downstairs. Lena sits at the Table gently wiping our Plates and Cutlery. 

 

A large Box with wrapping Material in it stands beside Lena.
- Is this how you work?
Katya - Everything is packed except for the things we still need for Dinner.
- I see. Good Work you two.
Lena - Thanks~! | She’s absolutely focused on wiping the Plates, very carefully.

 

Katya - Want some Wine? | Katya leans her Head backwards, looking up at me.
- Sure.
Katya - Take a Seat.
I sit down opposite of Lena, and look around as all Places where Decorations were - are now empty. 

 

Katya - Lena, want a little too?
Lena - No, thanks. It tastes good… But I don’t want any right now. | Self Discipline. Nice.

My Wife sits down beside me - Wine Glass in Hand. 

 

Katya - It was fun here. It’s going to be even more fun when we return next Year. | She looks around her, Walls… Floor… Roof.
- It was. We’ll create a Plan for then.

Let their Ideas and Wishes shape our Work and even Reality.

 

My Love slides her Hand up my Thigh, drawing small circles as she stares into her Glass.
Lena - Nee-san, I’m done. Anything else I can do?
Katya - Nopey. Thanks a bunch for cleaning them.
Lena - It was fun. I get to learn some Stuff too! Eh… I’m off to some Games. 

- Have fun. We’ll call you for Dinner.
Lena - Thanks~! | Leaving the Kitchen, I hear her Door open and close excitedly.

 

Katya - She accepted us moving. I was afraid she wasn’t going to digest it well…
- Why do you think so? She’s super happy.
Katya - That’s because you’re here. I’m here - Especially her Puppies. Those Beings get more Food in a Day than us in a week.
- Pretty sure they don’t eat that much. Quite young still.

 

Katya - Lena refills their Bowls constantly. That’s how she went through a Bag in a week during the Summer…
- If that’s the problem, we’ll buy more. Those Pupps need food.
Katya - Too much isn’t good either.
- Dear, they’re not putting on Fat - nor will they. Lena also keeps their Cage super clean. Except for one Incident when they took their Business at the Edge of their Home.

Katya - That was funny to find out. Lena really scrubbed the entire Day. Until it was completely clean.

- Any Plans for Tonight? | Her Hand grips my Thigh.
Katya - I don’t. Do you?
- Sleeping, Working. Maybe some cuddling with you - if you’re still awake then.

 

Katya - Gosh~! That was when I was super Tired! It’s not easy to wash your Shirts every two Days!
- But I rewarded you. Both with cuddles and hard work.
Katya - To be fair what drained my Energy the most was seeing you work during that abyssal Heat…
- I was in the Shade most of the Times, but I get your worries.

 

Katya - We could also… Break the Bed~... | Katya starts playing with her Hair, looking at me as if I was her prey.
- Why? It isn’t that ugly.
Katya - Not with brute Force~. With some other kind of force.
- Yeah, Yeah. Got it the first Time. 

 

Katya - Meanie~... | Gripping my Thigh, sliding up and down on it - even reaching up into my Shirt - Katya calmly takes a sip of her Wine.
- Teaser~...
Katya - Can I have some of your Wine?
- Heh? You just to… | Her Glass is empty…

Katya - Come on~! Just gimme!
- Ask nicely and I’ll consider your proposal. | I yank my Glass from her Grasp and hold up - out of her reach.
Katya - Don’t be like this~! Give your Wife some Wine!

- If you calm down, I’ll give you my Glass.
Katya - Fine. | Like a Puppy, she eagerly awaits her Reward.
- Here.
Gradually I put the Glass down. Before yanking it and drinking a mouthful of the Wine left.
Katya - Dan~...! You meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie~!


Crap… This is strong… Oh, boy…
Katya - Ehehe… My Husband’s weak against Wine.
- You should try Schnapps. That Stuff will hit you hard.

 

Katya - I don’t wanna! Unless you make it.
- Me?! You want me to make a Nuke or what?
Katya - No nuke…! Schnapps!
- Dear, please. We still have to wait on Oma. She wanted to visit.

Katya - But it’s late~... You sure?
- I am. Just a few more min--- Knock - Knock

Must be her.
- Please sit here. She just wants to tell us something.
Katya - Yeah yeah…

 

I stand from my Chair and walk to the Door, Oma stands on the other side of it.
- Hey.
Oma - Dan… I want to apologise… I don’t know what went through my Head… I didn’t think it would get his bad…
- Calm down. Akari tell you the solution?
Oma - Yes. I wanted you three to move out as well until I get enough together for a full Renovation… 

 

- I’ll make that happen. I got many Plans in the Works.
Oma - You do? That’s good… Good…
- Nothing happened, Oma. 

 

Oma - Your Grandfather meant this as a Summer House, for you to stay in. Not… a Family Home.
- Did he want to keep it this way?
Oma - Far from it. He even had Funds for a Renovation. Until… 


- He died. I know.
Oma - I didn’t want that Money… It should’ve gone to you and your Mother.
- Why? Mother had more than enough. I also contributed to her work.
Oma - That utter coward… 

 

- Oma. Please.
Oma - Yes… I came here to apologise, Dan. I really am… deeply sorry…
- You didn’t do anything wrong. It would’ve told us about it anyway. There’s no harm here. 

 

Oma - Alright. But promise me one Thing… Do not let the Girls fall victims to their Father’s Alcoholic tendencies. If he does… I will personally beat him to his Grave…
- Once I beat him, you can beat him further.
Oma - Deal. | Hah!

Oma - Serious Note. Do not let it happen, Dan. Or your Grandfathers words will haunt you.
- I saw the Reaper on multiple Occassions… He simply waved and went on with his Day.
Oma - That’s War. Wars are meaningless. Always. 

 

- Couldn’t agree more…
Oma - Dan. Beware of everything. The Sister’s depend on you. Make no mistake, or I will beat YOU!
- Eh… Please don’t.
Oma - Do not… Let it happen. 

 

- I know what he’s capable of. Nothing.
Oma - Your Grandfather banned Alcohol in this Town for all his Life as a Leader here. He deemed it a Toxin that kills anything and everything.
- My Father’s a prime example. He’s Brain’s surely rotten away.

 

Oma - Hahaha… Yes. Probably it is. | Oma turns around to face the Town, the wind blowing gently against us. 

 

I close the Door and step out.
Oma - I tried everything I could to hold those two together… But your Mother simply insisted.
- When did that… Axe Moment happen?

 

Oma - One of the firsts Nights she came crying to us. With you in her Arms.
- Aha.
Oma - Hah! You should’ve seen your Grandfather. He chased that Guy through the entire Town - down the Street even!
- Yeah… I bet he was fuming. 

 

Oma - No no. He was on the verge of exploding with rage. Your presence there only amplified it. I started laughing as I saw your Father stumble multiple Times - Your Grandfather spared him each one of them.
- Mercy was it… Yeah… That’s where I differ from Opa.

 

Oma - Do you…?
- I do. Know how many Lives I took during that War?
Oma - Your Mother told me… It’s… You had to do it. You had to.
- I’ll tell something, Oma. Promise me that you won’t be scared, disgusted or… will stay away from me.

 

Oma - As if. Go on, Dan.
- I enjoyed it. The… Killing and… the Hunt. When I heard them scream… Oh… That was the stuff.
Oma - The Flame of Rage. The Fury of Hatred and the Eternal Power of Anger. A lively… combination. 

 

Oma - Do you have… a moment you still remember?
- I have an entire collection of them. Want to hear one?

Oma - Preferably the least psychopathic one… 

 

- In that case… I don’t have any.
Oma - You did it for them. Katya, Lena, your Mother and Lina. I don’t deem you a Monster… Nor will they. | Oma spins to face me directly.
Oma - But be careful of the one you summoned. | That’d be… quite difficult.

 

Oma - It does not hold back. Once unleashed… No one can tame it.
- What if I saw she can.
Oma - … We’ll see if she can. Until she doesn’t know it… She can’t tame it. 

 

- She will. I know it. | I start feeling my Ring.
Oma - A mighty Woman. Nothing you should underestimate. Never.
- Wasn’t taught that. 

 

Oma - Your Mother and I. We always taught you to treat your Wife with the utmost respect and obedience. Even if Life was to get in your Way, push through it.
- Didn’t I do so?


She lets her Head hang, the Wind start to get aggressive.
Oma - Oh you did. Not only did you kill it. You crushed every bit of its existence. Not for yourself. But for them.
- I’m happy. Just another… *shrug*... Life on the List. 


Oma - You did what you did, you’ll do what you will do. But never do it because of greed or desire.
- Do I look like I would?
Oma - Of course not. But if you even think of it… I instructed the Sisters on how to bring you back to the Land of the Sane. Obviously with a bit of punishment. | Not the Bed…

 

Oma - I’ll be going then. Take care, Dan. I might call sometime. Not you! But the Sisters.
- I don’t mind. Take care, Oma. We’ll see you again soon. Even during Winter.
Oma - Think about that twice. It’s a harsh one. | She starts walking back to her House. Waving at me as she does.

 

Oma - Don’t forget to wash your Teeth.
- Oma~...! | What a Grandma I have…
Oma - Until then. Dear, Dan.
I watch as she calmly walks to her Home. At her open Gate, she looks back one last Time - Waving - and shutting it. 

 

Returning inside, I find the Kitchen smelling like Food Heaven. My Wife preparing the Meal as the Pan beside her starts gently sizzling.
- Sorry… Took longer than I expected.
Katya - That’s fine. I’m also sorry for before. I had a little too much Wine… 

- That’s fine. | I pull her into my Chest and kiss her on the Head.

 

Katya - Your Touch has gotten gentler.
- Want to tell me that I wasn’t gentle before?
Katya - Maybe. You weren’t this amazing before. | I can see her Grin.
- Very Funny, Katya… Please make the Food now. I’m really hungry. 

 

Katya - What if I don’t? | She drops the Knife and turns to me, angered.
- Eh… Heh… I… I’ll make it myself?
Katya - Yeah. Some Eggs and Bacon. | Katya turns back to her Cutting Board. I catch her Smilling warmly. 

 

Raven, bring up a few Classic Songs from my Teens. | Sir.
>/ List - Created
>/ Play Time: ~2 Hours | Sick! That’s all of them! I think…

I grab the radio and turn away from Katya so that she doesn’t see my Plan.

 

Plugging my USB Cable into the Radio, I queue the Music to start in one Minute. Quickly I place the Radio back down and lean onto the Counter.
Katya - What did you do? | She continues to cut the Food, smiling.

 

Katya - Don’t stare at me!
- Why not?
Katya - It makes me feel… w-weird… | Getting slightly red, she continues her Work. This Time, putting the cut Potatoes into the Pan - starting to push them around aggressively with a Wooden Spoon.

 

Suddenly, the Radio starts playing.
I don’t remember most of the Songs’ Names… I’m certain Katya remembers all of them. 

 

Katya - Where… | Her Gaze switches from the Radio, to me grinning at her.
Katya - You. You absolute Sweetheart.
- Know the name?
Katya - Uhm… Let’s see… Survivor - Eye of The Tiger. | I knew this one. She listened - still does - to this one when she’s doing her Chores. Cutely singing and adorable dancing along to the Tune.

 

Katya - You’re such a Sweetheart, Dan. I can’t believe it. You still remember this one?
- How could I forget it.
Katya - That’s so like you. Play one of your favourites. Mine can play any time of the Day.
- So can mine. I want to listen to yours.

Katya - Come on~...! Don’t be like that. Just play some! Come on! Please~!
- Hahaha… Not like I can refuse you, never.
>/ Track List - Stopped
>/ List - Switched
>/ Playing…

 

It starts with an iconic instrument, especially for my Russian Wife.
Katya - What is thi… | Russian Song. 

 

The Calm beat is joined by a Deep Male Voice, the lyrics singing of… Battle and… Going to the Front. 

 

Katya - Dan… | She continues to stir the Potatoes.
- I can change it, it’s somewhat depre-- Don’t! It’s interesting.

It’s a popular Song among my Kind - especially among the ones of Russian Origin.

 

Katya - It’s delicate, Dan… I didn’t know you had this refined Taste.
- When I first heard it. It was at a Supply Station. I searched for it on the Internet, found the original even. But, I like this one better. 

Katya - It’s fitting for you. Not in a bad way. | She takes the Potatoes out of the Pan and sets them into a Bed of finely chopped Onions and two large Chunks of Paprika on the Edges of the Bowl.

 

- Aren’t you going to cut those?
Katya - They’re decorative. One can snack on them afterwards.
- I see. Fancy Meal then.
Katya - Can you call, Lena? The Meat’s ready as well.
- Su--- Is Dinner ready? I’m really hungry… | There she is. 

 

Katya - Sit down. We’ll set everything up. | My Beloved pulls a Tray of lightly sizzling Slices of Meat from the Oven and sets it on the Table.
I grab the Three Plates and needed Forks and set the Table.

 

Katya - That’s it~. It came out to look nice. Now, how does it taste?
Lena - It’s super good~...! It’s soft and juicy. Just perfect! | Lena looks to be in Heaven. Meat Heaven. 

Katya - Dan?

I take a few Onions with the Pan-fried Potatoes and… Feel my Tongue melt from the Taste.
- It’s… soo~... Good~...!
Lena - Dan looks like he took Drugs…
Katya - He does… He indeed does.
- It’s the Food~. What can I do when your Cooking is perfect as always~...?

 

Lena - Submit to it.
Katya - There. | Katya proudly points at Lena.
- I will… regardless if I want to… or not… | This is so good… 

 

Lena - How will we do things Tomorrow?
Katya - We’ll pack your PC, Clothes and other Things we need the most. Dan will drop us off at the Penthouse and drive back here to get the remaining Boxes.
Lena - What will we do with all the Boxes?

 

Katya - We’ll clean the Kitchen up a bit and unpack everything. Dan will bring everything else up in the mean Time. After that, we’ll clean the whole Home and relax for the Day.
Lena - Okay. I’ll pack up in the Morning then.
Katya - That’s good, get a good Sleep, Lena. Tomorrow… will be a Challenge.

 

Returning to my senses, I look at the Girls eating happily.
- Did I miss anything?
Katya - Not a lot.
Lena - You’ll be the Arrand Boy Tomorrow, Onii-chan!
- Heh? | I look at Katya.
Katya - You’ll see. Tomorrow, and Tonight. | Not the Ropes… I beg… 

 

Raven, you’ll help the Sisters Tomorrow. Get a few more Panzermenschen and help them arrange the Penthouse. | Certainly, Sir. Please rest assured, they will not be left without our Help. | Good. 

 

Now… I’ll just have to get instruction from Katya regarding what I should exactly do Tomorrow. 

Ah! Almost forgot about Tonight. I will beg if she says I should lie on the Bed again… 

 

Plan-wise… I got some more Designs I want to try. Both for the Summer Plan and for my Machines. It will be a very interesting Night. Can’t wait to work and have Katya use me as a Pillow. 

1