N-Tek – First Employees
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m excited to get back into the Office, dealing with situations - designing new variants!  Katya has Plans of her own, so does Lena - be it stay here and play Games or join us.

Having finished Lunch just now, we sat down on the second Living Room’s Cough to rest and think.

The Sisters are deeply focused on their Conversations on their Phone Screens.
Lena - Mind if I stay Home again? | Her vision alternates between Katya and me.
Katya - We don’t mind. As long as you take proper care of yourself, your Puppies and the Home.
Lena - I know…

She might feel a sense of guilt for not tagging along.
- No need for guilt, we won’t do anything important Today. Just a bit of brushing up and getting everything ready for a gradual Start.
Lena - Hm… In that case, I still wanna stay at Home.
Katya - Ehehe… Alright then. Dan, let’s get going then. | That’s all for resting.

Katya walks to her Room, I better get dressed then as well.



Gray Hoodie and Training Pants. Not fancy, but enough to keep me from freezing.
Exiting my Man Cave, I hear Lena greet Yuna - they got a Schedule to maintain after all. Gaming isn’t easy, it’s a work of art. Both for the Players and the Developers. For the latter a delicate Topic…

At the Entrance, I take my Shoes and lean onto the Door Frame.
Sweetly dressed in a Dark Gray Hoodie and Jeans, Katya steps around in front of me - taking her Shoes with her rear facing me. Round, Soft, Large enough to be my Pillow for Eternity - simply perfect.

Katya - Ready~? | Hair dancing along with her spinning towards me.
- Yep.
Being a Gentleman, I let her exit and then I lock the Door. Time to go to the Office.



Thanks to the Traffic being calm around Mid-Day, we arrived quickly.
Katya - I didn’t call all our Maids, just Kanako and her Husband.
- Thanks. I’ve already forgotten I promised him a Job. | Sir, we don’t really require Human Workers. | It’s an act of kindness. Besides… Kanako will be glad that her Husband is working and getting paid.

Standing in front of the massive Building our Office is, I realize how much space we are not using to its fullest.
Production, Assembly and the other Needs for the Machinery… But that’s two Floors, maybe three… Out of…
Katya - Dan? Come on, Kanako and Goro have arrived.
- Right behind you.

Kanako wears an Autumn-themed Dress with a simple Jacket, both in light Colours. Goro wearing his dark Brown Suit.
Kanako - Master Natsumi! Mistress Katya! It’s so good to see you again. Where’s… Miss Lena?
- Her Schedule is packed, but she still wants to keep at it.
Kanako - That’s good to hear. Master, Mistress… this is my Husband, Goro. You might’ve met him already.

He doesn’t look nervous.
- I did promise a Job here. Let’s go on in. | Unlock the Doors.
As we approach the Doors, they slide open - The Elevator also opens, ready to take us up into the still silent Office.

Reaching the Top, the difference in height from our Penthouse and the Office is spectacular. Granted, this is - in a way - the Middle of Tokyo.
Kanako - Master?
- Sorry… was just admiring the View. | Katya is already seated at her Desk. A lonely Chair and Desks sit next to hers, Lena’s Chair and Desk.

Goro - Mister Natsumi.
- Yep. Sorry again. What did you do at your previous Job?
Goro - I worked in Logistics. | Logistics he says, not bad. Quite literally what we needed.
- Alright. That’s your spot than. I’ll make you an Office. Sadly… You’ll be alone.

Goro - I don’t mind. As long as I can see my Wife! | I feel bad keeping them separated like this…
Kanako - Might I suggest something, Master?
- Go on.

Kanako - If it possible and acceptable for you, my Husband’s Desk could reside just underneath this Floor.
- I appreciate the suggestion but… For now he can work from Home. You can take off as well, Kanako, with Pay.
Kanako - Master! That’s not what we are here for!
- It’s fine. I have to figure somethings out. Till then… | What do I do? I can’t just pop him alone, in an entire Floor!

Katya - You could simply not have a Desk for the Time being. Follow your Wife around.
Goro - Of course! Of course I will! Thank you! | There goes my Wife, saving me from  a guaranteed Headache.

Sitting on her Chair, legs crossed right over left - pointed towards me.
Katya - Do you have a Tablet, Laptop or Phone?
Goro - I have a Laptop, Miss.
- Right. Katya, stay here with Kanako. Discuss the details or… us. I guess… | I stand up, slightly mad about the solution that doesn’t want to show itself.

I signal Goro to follow me. Raven please slowly prepare a Test run for our Production Line here

In the lower Floors, I show him both the Production and Assembly Line.
Goro - Thank you for accepting me here.
- Thank your Wife, not me.
Goro - I will.

Goro - Might I ask what you are producing?
- Security. Absolute Security.
The Elevator stops, the Doors fly open. The Windows aren’t even visible, the pure smell of Steel fills the Lift.

- Let me show you what your Wife is keeping by her Side. | Activate this first Unit here. | Sir.
The Nuclear Battery installed isn’t a hazard when not in use. Thank you Technology for that.

Gradually raising its Head, the Panzermensch runs through its first Booth Phase. Getting accustomed to its Purpose, Abilities and Design.
Goro - … Thi… What is this? | Not the reaction I expected. Good on you, Goro.
- It’s a Machine, a Panzermensch. From German to Enlish, Tank Human. The first of its Kind.

Goro - Will… I work with these things?
- Most Days, yes.
Goro - I see… Will I also get to see my Wife?
- You can and will see her. You can tag along with her even.
Goro - I won’t interfere with your Duties, Sir?
- Most likely not. But if you do, your Wife will let you know. She’s a kind Spirit.

I gesture him back into the Elevator and we return to the Office.

Kanako - Master! Dear! | Kanako shoots at him, as if they’re reunited after a long Time apart.
Goro - Yes, yes. Everything is fine.
His Wife spins around, looking at me.
Kanako - Will he work here?

- We already discussed that… | I let my Head hang.
Goro - Mister Natsumi, how can I thank you? | Kanako is all over his Shoulder, cradling him left and right.
- Go and enjoy the Day. I’ll let you two know when we are ready to start again.

Kanako - Ahhh! Thank you Master! Thank you! Thank you! | Kanako’s Eyes shed Tears. Joyful ones.
Goro - Master Natsumi, Sir. I can’t wait to work here properly.
- Of ya go now. | Impatiently, Kanako pushes Goro into the Lift. I give them one final wave before it closes.

That was that then… Now I need more Employees.
Katya - Dan, can we eat in the City? After your Check of course.
- Come on, we’ll do it together.
Katya - Yay! | My Beloved shoots onto her Feet running at me, hooking into my Arm and pressing against me.

As the Elevator returns and I get notified that Kanako and Goro have left the Building - Katya pulls me into the Lift.

Back in the Production Line Floor, I see the Construction Robots work on a Belt.
Raven - Sir. Over here, please! | He calls from another Conveyor Belt, taken over a Construction Robot. I head over to him.
- What’s up?
Katya - Something happen? | My Wife joins, her Hair tingle my Neck as she peaks over my Back.

Raven - The Belt is slowly cracking, on this Point.
- Is it microscopicly small?
Raven - Yes.
- Life Span?
Raven - The highest Tempo we produced Parts here, was when we first started making these. Once we start back up, I will set up a Monitor here. He will collect Data on the matter over Time.

Katya - What’s the Cause?
Raven - My own doing, I started the to run the Belts before I saw the temperature in the Room. Through a few minutes of friction with other Parts of the Belt System, a sudden surge of Heat was produced.

- That’s all good… But it’s still microscopic, Raven. We don’t have to worry about it too much.
Raven - Correct. With our current Production capabilities, we have to be very careful of all our doings.
Katya - We’ll be careful. Right, Dan? | Gently hitting me on the Head.
- We will.

- I’m off to the Assembly Line.
Raven - I’ll be there shortly, Sir. Miss.
Katya - Don’t be late.
Raven - As if, Miss Katya.

Down one Floor, we step into a Space covered in Mechanical Assembly Arms and Conveyor Belts. Katya takes a stroll around, Hands behind her Back and humming.
Raven - Greetings, Sir.
- Jumped Robots?
Raven - Only one Robot has a Voice Module, I took the Freedom to intall one on each - that way I can do this.
- Nice thinking. Can we fire her up? I want to do it once, if I can’t do it twice.

Raven - Please do, Sir. The Parts have been loaded up.
On the Wall beside the Lift, a Console holds a few blinking Buttons. A big Green one stands out.
Katya - Can I press it? | Peeking over my Shoulder again.
- Weren’t you just… At the other end of the Line?
Katya - Nope. Can I press it now? | I gesture her to go ahead.

Multiple Beeps signal the Startup of the Line, Robotic Arms move swiftly to complete a certain Part of a much bigger Machine.
Katya - I did that?!
- You sure did. We’ll have to get this all out soon… Put it in a separate Building. Or Facility rather… | Wonder how much that’ll cost the two of us… | Quite a Chunk, Sir.

Katya - That’s super cool~...! Now let’s go take Food Home~! | Adorable Wife I got.
- Mind calling Lena, see what she wants?
Katya - ‘Kay! | As she calls her, I’ll shut down the Line until later in Time.

A lot of Decisions await… For now, Food.

Still talking on her Phone, Katya tugs my Shirt - pointing at the Elevator. I obey her words and follow her.
Finishing her Call with Lena, she crosses her Arms and starts tapping the Floor with her right Foot.
Katya - She wants a Pizza… Where do we get one?
- Didn’t she just eat…?
Katya - It was three Hours ago that we all ate.
- That long?!
Katya - Dressing up, driving here, talking and settling Things… It took us a while. Now it’s Ten past Five in the Afternoon.

- We should find a Pizza somewhere…. Or we could just order one.
Katya - Let’s do that then---| The Elevator opens at the Bottom Floor.

- Forgot something upstairs?
Katya - I got everything… I was just surprised when it opened here… | She takes my Hand and walks ahead.

Outside, the calm Five PM Wind blows. Shaking the Trees around us, making the Sunset feel as if it was late Evening.
Katya - I want…. Noodles!
- In that case. There’s a Shop nearby.
Katya - Let’s go. | I put my Arm around her before leading the way.

Katya - The Plan is to move everything to a separate Facility?
- Hm? You mean Production and Assembly? Yeah.
Katya - Why not build your own? Should be the same Price as old one.
- I’d have to pay for the Materials… the Land and the Needs a Facility of that Caliber needs - We’d most likely come out cheaper than buying old.

Miss Katya is right. Following my Calculation, the Materials and other Needs are cheaper to buy than buying a used Facility with possibly-hidden Problems. | We have the Workforce… Now we need a solid Plan.

Reaching the said Shop, a small Line is present outside.
Katya - Ohhh….
- Let’s get inside. There’ll be no Line there.
Truth was told, there is no Line inside the Shop. Just a small Team of Men and Women doing their Job.

Katya - That’s a large Menu… | My Wife is surprised by the simple yet vast Menu hung from the Wall above the Shop’s working Area.
Worker - Hi, can I get you something on our Menu? | He asks us, pointing at the Menu above him.
Katya - One Couple’s Menu and two… What do you want, Dan? | My Arm around her Shoulder, she looks up at me.
- Pepsi.
Katya - And two Pepsis, please.
Worker - It’s on the way.

Minutes later, Katya grabs our Order and I pay. Only 10k Yen.

With the Car outside, I walk ahead dreaming of the Time I sit down at Home and eat…
Speaking of Food, Sir. I’ve ordered Miss Lena a Pizza, on your Behalf. | You didn’t pay did you? | No, that’s your Job. | Yeah yeah, just gimme the ID.
>/ Transaction - Complete
Thank you, Sir. | What did she want? | Simple Pizza with Salami, Mushrooms with the least amount of Chillis. | She can start eating, we’ll be Home soon. | I will do so, Sir.

In the Car, I look at the fine Plastic Bag steaming away.
Katya - Did you order Lena’s Pizza?
- Raven did.
Katya - Did he pay?
- I did… | I smirk comically.
Katya - Poor you, always having to pay~... | Pats, I need more Pats from her~...







Having changed our Clothes and washed up a little, we decide to eat in Katya’s Room. When we arrived, Lena had already eaten her Pizza. I took the empty Carboard to the Trash, letting her tend to her Puppies uninterrupted.

With jumps in my Steps, I enter the Princess’s Palace.
Katya - Dan~! Come on! They’re still warm!
- I was just in the Kitchen…
Seated in her Beanbag, infront of her Table.

Katya - Sit down. I need your Lap.
- Alright. | I happily obey.
I cross my Legs and await my Wife’s presence on my Lap.

Katya - Gimme the Laptop from there. | She points to my right. Still Charging, I unplug her Laptop and set it on the Table and opening it.
- How do I… Eat…?
Katya - Fike a formal mmman mmeeinm. | Munching away I see…

Time to Dig in as well, while dodging my Wife pressing into me.
Katya - Hmm! Hmmm! Dan!
- What? | I haven’t even taken one bite…
Katya - I want to talk to my Friends.

- I can sit here, right?
Katya - You don’t have a choice. | Thought so…

Quick with her Tagerts, Katya logs onto the Web Service they use for Video Chatting.

Kira - Ah! Katyaaaa~!
Anya - Long time no see~! Katya, Dan!
Katya - Hello again!
- Hi…

Katya - Tell me you two, did you find Jobs?
Kira - We tried… No luck. Everyone here in Tokyo expects so much of everything. | Unsure what the complain is… It’s Tokyo.
Anya - Found some. We didn’t want to make a hasty decision. So we’re still relying on our Parents…

- Why not stay like this for a little longer?
Anya - It’s not fun… We keep stressing for when the Money comes from Russia… It’s either super early or we can wait for Weeks… Sometimes going over our Rent. | Wow… That’s rough…
Kira - We did try to do negotiate with our Landlord, but she can’t wait apparently. We’re some of the very few Residents she has…
Katya - I see…

Katya’s Bed is beside the massive Window and we are beside the Bed, the Sunset shines for its last Minutes. Just enough to make me coil inwards to avoid being blasted by light.
Suddenly, she starts feeling my Legs, as if trying to get me going… Even when I try to ignore it, she’s too good at teasing  me.

Kira - Anya even wanted a Boyfriend now!
Anya - Kira! Not now~...!
Katya - Boyfriend…? Ohoho! Anya!

Anya - Not you too! Please! I just wanted to hear some advice…
Katya - Get a Job, you can find love later. | Her Leg rubbing has turned into touching my Stomach, even going downwards.
Kira - Only if there was a simple way to build something out of our Studies… But we took it lightly and messed up… | You just took the wrong Path, what you encountered on it has nothing to do with the result.

Katya - We could help out.
Kira - Last thing we want is a debt from a awesome Friend… | They mean it. It’s in there best interest.
Anya - Only if you can magically make two awesome Jobs appear…
Katya - Dan and I have our own Enterprise.

The two Friends spring up and stare into their Screens.
Kira - You serious?
Anya - Katya isn’t the joking Type…
Katya - I’m serious. I’ll hire you.

Kira - What?!
Anya - Katya!
Even standing up from the Merciful Words of my Wife. If she shows them mercy, so will I. Maybe.
Katya - You can start soon. Minimum pay is assured, depending on what you are willing to do.

Kira - I don’t know anything! That’s the Problem!
Anya - Shut up! I’m more of a Blockhead than you, Kira!
Katya - Would you two please calm down… It’s really getting Childish…
Anya - Sowy…
Kira - … Apologies.

Katya - What are you two good at?
Anya - I studied Finances for a while… Some management I picked up from Workplaces I worked at…
Kira - I’m… just a good at doing Office Jobs… Nothing else… I can make you a document from Head to Toe in minutes. But other than that…
Katya - I’ll put you two to use.

Anya - Why does it sound like she just made us part of her Evil Plan?
Kira - Because she did… | This is getting fun now.

Katya - Dan? Do you agree?
- Not that I have a Choice… Katya…

Anya - She even tamed him… Damn…
Kira - Don’t say it out loud! That’s how you got into this, Boyfriend Mess!
Anya - Sorry! I really am!
Katya - Girls… I’ll talk to you later in private. We’ll discuss the details then.
Anya - We’ll work hard! Just please hire us! We’re lost without your Mercy!
Kira - Stop begging her! You’re just scare her away!

My beloved closes the Video call and closes the Laptop’s Screen.
Katya - Want something specific, Dan? | She looks up at me, with pleading Eyes.
- I ate while you where talking to them… I’m satisfied.

Katya - In all areas? Your Wife just started her own Part of the Business.
- Please leave it all to me. You don’t have to grip it this firmly.
Katya - You’re too kind…
- That’s good or bad?
Katya - … Good, obviously. Silly. | I eye her Lips as my Target before leaning forward and kissing her.

- I know we didn’t get any alone Time in the last Months… I’ll make up for it, somehow.
Katya - You can make up for it now. | Now’s she’s going for the Dragon’s Treasure.
- You know you’re challenging the Dragon if you touch its Treasure…?

Slowly sliding my Hand up her Chest, between her Breasts onto her Neck - gripping it tenderly.
Katya - Oh no~... I angered the big Bad Dragon~...! Someone save me~...
- Should we wait until Dark?
Katya - Why? Is the Dragon afraid of the Sun~? | We continue to caress each other’s Privates. Only increasing in intensity.

From her Neck, my Hand slides down, onto her Treasure. Without restrictions, I let the Fire run wild.
Katya - That’s faster than I th--Ahh. | I gently press on her Stomach, straight onto it and from underneath.

Katya - Dan, wait… You… pressed too hard.
- What did I do?
Katya - N-Nothing my Stomach just hurts now… Not bad…
- It’s bad because I did it myself!
Katya - Oh shut up. I did this to you when we were Kids.

- This exact thing?
Katya - A bit worse, if I remember correctly… How does this still hurt?
- You’re not okay then. | Raven. | On my way.

Katya - It’s really nothing. Just a little too much pressure on my Stomach.
Raven - Miss, may I see your Stomach?
Katya - Why did you call him?
- I want to know!

Katya - Raven, no. I’m fine.
- Katya, stop being a Kid and let me see at least.
Katya - Stop~! I’m fine! | Leave us then. | Sir.

I watch the Door open and close.

Katya - Geez… Even calling him to check me out. Even though I’m fi---
- That’s what I thought. Let me see now.
Katya - Stop! Dan, I will get mad!
- Suits me right. Let me see now.

I grip both her Hands and hold them just above the Stomach.
Katya - You idiot…
- Tell me something new.

I see no obvious signs of Pain, red or swollen Skin. Time to see her reactions.
Katya - Stop it already~! I will scream.
- Go on then. I still get ringing from Shells and Mines exploding.

Gently as possible I stroke over her Stomach, hoping to find the Spot that pains her.

Pulling her Pants down a little, I see a red spot.
- Irritation… Why don’t you say anything?
Katya - I applied cream, so stop searching my Body for wounds!
- Just sit still already. | You’re being strict, Sir. | I know. This guilt serves me well.

There is indeed a little cream still on here.
Katya - Did you see enough?
- At least warn me about these things. You know I can be gentle.
Katya - You’re always gentle. That’s the problem.
- I see…
Locking my Arms around her Stomach and lower Chest - support her Breasts, I pull her towards me and rest my Head on her Shoulder. Slowly I stroke her with my Nose.

Katya - It’s just a little irritated… Why do you make it sound like it’s a big problem?
- Because it is. I don’t make these things up, you know?
Katya - It’s just a fabric of my Undies that I threw out yesterday. It was a “Anti-Sweat” lining…
- Well done.
Katya - Yeah… Let’s just stay like this and watch the Sun set. I’m not…
- Neither am I.

Calmly she uses me as a Pillow. I find a small Blanket beside our Beanbag and pull it over her - it covers her entire Torso and down to her Thighs.
Katya - I didn’t mean to call you and Idiot… You just…
- Ticked you off?
Katya - ... Yeah.
- I’m sorry.
Instead of turning towards the setting Sun, she does it the other way. Coiling up and pressing further into me, as if seeking refuge from embarrassment.
Katya - You big bully…
- I love you more. | I know she does. I simply know it. 

1