Chapter 15: You make me… When I’m all soft inside
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Only a few bricks remained from Serena’s mansion. Judas dug around in the dirt for awhile, coming up empty handed. He continued to dig closer to the bricks, then back tracked away from the debris.

Angel remained quiet where Judas left him. They wouldn’t be bothered by anyone this time of night as long as the human was silent.

Judas brushed his hand around a particularly bumpy spot in the earth until his fingers hit something hard. And round. And glass? Picking up the suspicious object, he examined the thing for a moment.

A small vile of something... he couldn’t be sure what it was. The label too dirty and worn to read. He pulled off the cork, releasing an awful stench into the air. A pang of rotten blood stung his nostrils. Blood? Waving it across his nose proved it indeed was blood and something else, but he wouldn’t dare drink whatever it was.

After repositioning the tiny cork back inside the bottle neck, he decided to return to Angel.

"I found something,” Judas said to a seemingly uninterested Angel. “Do me another favor, huh?”

Angel slumped his shoulders.

“Drink this for me.” Judas uncorked the bottle and held it out to Angel’s lips.

Angel slinked away from him. “I’m not that crazy.”

“Come on. If anything happens, I’m here to help you out.”

“Fuck no. Get away from me!” Angel grumbled.

What a stubborn human. Judas plopped to his knees, grabbing Angel’s arm and forcing him close. “If you won’t drink...” He took a swig, keeping the ghastly liquid on his tongue.

Judas jerked him closer into a kiss. At first, Angel refused to open his mouth, but as the fluid came in spurts from Judas’ lips, Angel finally succumbed. He gasped and writhed, such a useless action against Judas’ strength.

Blood dripped down the side of Judas’ chin. The taste was down-right vile, he made sure not to swallow a drop as he delivered it to Angel. Once it was gone, he broke their kiss and stood, wiping his lips.

“Yuck!” Angel spat a bit of the poison onto the ground. “Why the hell did you do that?”

“There. Now how do you feel?”

“Revolted!” Angel suddenly grasped at his stomach. “W-what was that?” He wretched and heaved, but it was dry. “N-no, get this...” He grabbed at his throat. “Get this out... Holy shit!”

Judas watched in awe at the scene. He couldn’t imagine how Angel was feeling, but it was certainly a sight to see.

The human dropped to the ground, arching into the fetal position. He blinked continuously, then slammed his eyes shut and straightened out his body. “Please. No... What is... this... why?”

“So whatever it was,” Judas thought out loud. “Is killing you?”

“I... I don’t... know,” Angel stuttered.

Though fun to watch, Judas knew he’d be in a lot of trouble if anyone found out about this. He took another glance at the bottle, figuring maybe Cal or Dregan would have a better chance at figuring out what it was.

No need to leave a dying human out here alone, though. “Come on.” He bent down, picking Angel up in his arms. “Chill out, I’ll take you to my place. You can rest.”

Angel immediately stopped thrashing. His breath calmed. His heart beat shallow.

Damn, what if Judas really did kill this guy?

0