Chapter 16: Glaze and Glitz
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Sit down and rest. I’ll go see if I can find someone who could help you.” Judas motioned to the bed.

“This is y-your home?” Angel gasped.

He’d calmed down a little during the half hour trip from Central to Southern City. Judas was thankful for that, but there was something else now. Angel started to smile and laugh uncontrollably.

“Hey! It’s not that bad,” Judas groaned.

Angel giggled. “Yeah, yeah. It’s not that... I just can’t... stop... laughing.”

Judas huffed and pointed to the bed again. “Maybe a nap would help.” He turned away and stomped out the door. Why, oh why the hell did he give that shit to Angel? Who knows what the hell it was or what it was doing to him. All he knew was that Angel could be somehow turning into a vampire!

He needed help, but it frightened him to think what Cal would do if he called him.

***

“What did you say?” Demetrius furrowed a brow.

“I know it sounds weird, but I’m serious. There’s a... human upstairs. Drunk? I don’t know what he is.”

“You’re not sure how to take care of a drunk human?” Demetrius mused. “It’s easy—“

“It’s not like that,” Judas grumbled. “I gave him this stuff I found. It was blood or something, I don’t know,” Judas explained as he led Demetrius upstairs.

When he opened the bedroom door, Angel was laying on the bed with his legs spread. His shirt drooped off the bedside to the floor.

He drawled at Judas. “Hey, sexy. Who’s that?” 

Judas froze. Was Angel really like this before? “See what I told you. There’s something really wrong with this man.”

Demetrius’ eyes were wide. “Sure, there is. He needs a good fuck. I can help with that if you’re not willing.”

“No, no, no. That’s not why I called you up here.” Judas stomped. “We need to find him help, and I really don’t want to ask Cal.”

A rustle came from the bedsheets. Angel swung around to sit on the opposite end of the bed. “Ah, if neither of you boys are willing, I’ll just have to take care of this myself.” He chuckled playfully.

“Oh, I’m willing,” Demetrius added.

“No, you’re not!” Judas ordered. “Do you think Dregan would know what to do?”

“Sure. Maybe. Come on, Judas, you’re not acting like yourself. This is a great chance to get a good lay and a meal. Looks like you’ve already started so why are you wasting time?”

“Because,” Judas waved his hand in the air. “I’m not fucking him. He’s a psychic. A medium, okay. And they taste disgusting, but that’s not the point. I messed up really bad here, and I could really use a hand.” He stomped to the door. “Come with me to Dregan’s, will ya?”

Demetrius sighed just as Angel whimpered, “Don’t leave me, baby. I just want to play.”

“Fuck!” This was the first time Judas was completely overwhelmed. Sure, if it was anyone else, he’d be all over them. He couldn’t help but get a little excited at Angel’s lust filled voice.

He stomped back toward Angel and leaned in. “We’ll be back in no time, babe. Be ready for us, huh?”

He thumbed across Angel’s sides, taking him in his arms and kissing him deep. Damn, if only this wasn’t really happening... Would his seduction work this time?

0