Chapter3- Neiji’s father
145 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To preserve the secrets of their dojutsu, the byakugan, one of the most amazing eye bloodlines in the world, the Hyuga clan had resolved to plant a seal on every member of the branch family. It was called the seal of the caged bird.

Even though it was left unsaid the cursed seal was also insurance that the member of the branch family could never rebel themselves, or escape the control of the main family. Thanks to it, the patriarch of the clan could dispose of any renegade with but a single thought.

During the days that followed the celebration of the third birthday of Hinata Hyuga, the young heiress of the clan, the mood in the Hyuga compound became even more gloomy than before.

Most of the Hyuga clan adults used to look expressionless and cold, and now even the children who were full of energy, some day ago seemed depressed and lost in tough.

Some did not know that the thief's fate was already decided but the painful memory of that day was still vivid in their memories.

'It was a necessary step to take for the clan, for the village.' That is what they were thought.

Ninja lived to do their duty, and in their life, some pains were necessary for the greater good...

Many people were trying to convince themselves.

Hikaru did not judge any of them, if the Uchiha had this kind of seal over their eyes, perhaps there would have been fewer people after their eyes in history.

In any case, thank the general mood no one noticed the change in Hikaru's behavior. Even if they had noticed it they ignored it thinking that perhaps it was due to his earlier experience.

Hikaru remembered the morning when he saw his reflection for the first time with that ugly symbol on his forehead. He had never liked the color green not had he tough that he will one day have something close to a conspicuous tattoo on his body.

He just had to think and he will find many different reasons, philosophic and aesthetic to get rid of it.

The worst was that the seal was rumored to be unreasonable, meaning that he will possibly carry it till the end of his life.

The night before Hikaru had made a dream, he had become an overlord with his hidden village feared by all the other Kage only to be defeated by Hiashi Hyuga.

Cursed seals, were just like slave imprints. On one side there was the controller and on the other was the control.

Hikaru could not help but lament about the fact that his fate was controlled by another person, but he did not despair.

If there was one thing that he learned after watching the anime Naruto for so long, it was the fact that In this world nothing was impossible.

There was no reason why he could not get rid of a misly cursed seal over his bloodline.

Thinking about this, Hikaru remembered the three legendary sanins.  Every one of them was an expert of sorts in Fuinjutsu. There was Giraya, Tsunade, and finally, Horoshimaru who even had his brand of the cursed seal.

" the only question is whether or not I will manage to convince them to help me in getting rid of it" Hikaru tough to himself.

He was walking along with the Hyuga compound while entertaining these rebellious thoughts. It was the only way he had found to calm his restless heart. He had seen these houses many times in the past. But they started to look foreign to him since his old self's memories awakened. Under these new eyes, everything seemed new and interesting.

It was at that moment that he saw two people that he recognized.

The first one was a young boy around four-year-old who just like him was present during that ceremony days ago and was branded with the seal of the caged bird, similar to the other members of the main family. 

Even though he was now a person of flesh and blood, he was appallingly similar to the Neiji Hyûga in the naruto series.

One more time, Hikaru was stumped by the logic of reincarnation in a world inspired by anime, or was it the other way around?

The other person was a tall middle-aged man on the lean side, with long brown hair that almost reached his waist. There was a striking resemblance between him and the patriarch of the clan. It was Hisashi Hyûga. The two were wearing traditional yukata, just like Hikaru.

The Hyuga seemed to like these particular Old fashion.

The man looked unhappy and there was a frown on his face. It was difficult to know whether he had something bothering him, or if he was just, well'  thing with being a Hyuga'.

Now that Hikaru tough that about it, it was the first time since his awakening that he saw someone from the canon while not being close to fainting or trying to run for his dear life.

According to the canon, Hisashi was going to die. It was also thanks to his death that his son Neiji will develop a nasty and gloomy personality.

Hikaru was now confronted with his first critical choice since arriving in this world. Should he try to save the man, that could attract unwanted attention toward him and the canon will start to deviate due to the butterfly effect; or he could just watch the situation unfold, that was he will be sure that the future will not change too much.

" what I am even worrying about all of this. I will just do whatever I want. It will depend on my mood and the situation I face"

With his arrival in this world, things were destined to change one way or another. Hikaru did not know much about fate, the future, and whatever, but he was never one to see the same movie many times.

6