chapter 15.
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her first few days were pleasant as you could imagine, she soaked in her jade tub three times a day, put on clean, fragrant, embroidered white silken robes, and spent her time trying on different cosmetics and jewelries, drawing, talking with her lovable brother, playing zither, , sitting peacefully, eating, and reading books. 

A month passed by like this and she was extremly content. However, outside of Du Mansion (Du Mansion because Du Hai's name starts with DU), many young nobles, daughters of officials and other important people were all waiting for the infamously beautiful sister of official Du who was rumoured to have becom very beautiful and close to her brother. All the young noble ladies were just waiting for a chance to become her friend and get closer to her brother, whil all the young nobles were already imagining their nights with her.

When the crown prince heard this from Du Hai he coldly harrumphed. "Why did you bother with that miserable girl! Her family brought nothing but misery to you!" He said as he took a shot of wine. 

"He's right! He's  right! My little Duey, just marry me and forget about that loathsome girl, is it because I cant have children?" Long whined pityfully. 

However Du Hai kept smiling as if, talking with Crown prince and Long was a hardship he had to endure to see his sister again.

Suddenly another magnificantly handsome scholarly looking youth and a buff and haughty looking youth both started laughing their souls out. The handsome scholarly youth's name was Li anye and the buff youth was Li Cheng, they were both brothers and they were the sons of the prime minister. There also had a deep friendship with the crownprince, Du hai, and Long. They were the future second ranked official who will help the Emperor rule the country.

When the crownprince saw that they were laughing at Du Hai's treatment at him, he wrinkled his nose like a child and harrumphed once again.

Although he seemed like a haughty, arrogant, cruel, bloodthristy, cold, incredibly handsome crownprince, inside, to his people he was incredibly gentle, nice, loving, and very sensitive.   

"Fine, Du Hai, let us have a tea party with all the high ranking youths of the country, invite your sisters as well, we will see if that girl is really what you say she is." said the crown prince. He was slightly curious about the girl who managed to completely immobilize His incredibly hardworking, mentally strong friend.

Du Hai was happy that his little sister would finally be able to hang out with other youths her age, although he was slightly worried about the demonesses and the hungry wolves of nobility.

0