chapter 19.
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black blur turned out to be Long, the crown prince's body guard.

"Goodness, what took you so long? Don't you men feel the need to help helpless women?" She said faintly.

"Well, you seemed helpless alright" Long said, grinning. She could see that Long also had a gash on is leg and potentially on his body, covered by his black robe. 

"Well, look at my delicate face, ofcourse I'm helpless" She bickered. 

Right after the remark she heard foot steps and yellings.

"Lan'er! Lan'er!" She didn't turn around because she would definiately die if she did, but replied.

"I'm here Brother!"

Du Hai ran over to her, shocked to see her in a bloody red dress. She looked like the goddess of war.  

"Lan'er how are u? Heavens you're dying!!!" He yelled, panicking.

"Well, I'm certain, the ying will turn into ie in 7 minutes." She said, amused at her lovable brother. 

"What to do, what to do!" Du Hai choked, he almost looked like he was the one dying.

She turned to long. "Do you have a silver needle available?" 

Long smiled and handed her a thin need used for silent killing. She quickly accepted it and then faced her brother who was now with the crown prince and Li cheng. Du Hai was crying. Screaming for a doctor. 

"Du hai, listen, I will put this acupuncture needle in myheart and it will keep me alive for an hour or two, You'll have to be quick and treat me then. ok? And don't panick, I really don't want to die."

As soon as she saw Du Hai understand, she quickly peirced the needle into her acupuncture point. The faster the better. Then everything went black.

____________________________________________________________________________

Crown Prince's POV

"Crown prince, Crown prince!" Jia na yelled, looking  a little more then tramatized, althoguh all she did was hide in a corner. A doctor had been called and was currently treating Mei Lan. Apperently, the silver needle would keep her heart beating for 2 more hours. All they needed to do was stopp the blood and the poison, because she hadn't received any serious injuries, just a lot of flesh woulnds. Du Hai still looked tramatized, walking back and forth, mumbling to himself. 

He looked at Jia Na, her beautiful face wet with tears. He carefully scrutinized her, she was not injured nor hurt, so why was she crying? He could not understand this woman. 

However Li anye the other guy Mei Lan protected stood over Mei Lan, as if he was gaurding her with his life. Mei Lan seemed to have known, both of them were the weakest targets and protected them. He was suprised, Mei Lan even protected someone other than herself, he was suprised she knew martial arts to fend of 14 men, and more suprised that she was calm on her death bed.

All he knew of this woman was that she was an foolish, dumb, arrogant, hateful girl who was the daughter of one of his biggest enemies. So howcome, she seemed like a totally different person. 

However He could see why Du Hai was immobalized by her. Even he respected her for protecting the ones he cared for. 

Protecting peolpe other than herself, knowing a lot of martial arts, fierce, wise, calm, what was this sudden change? He stared at the peacefully sleeping beautiful face. Wondering what happened all this time. 

0