chapter 25.
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I am dedicating this chapter to the authors on wattpad who have a writer's block, simply just not enough time, no inspiration, or whatever..... heehee (it's actually more like requesting authors to update.... (that wasn't me!(I promise!!!)

"plop." "Shiiiiiiing." "plop."

In a beautiful forest colored in vibrant oranges and reds were several figures twisting and slashing. 

If one looked close enough one would see that there were sixteen people and about ten were wrapped in suffocating black clothes and the other six were all dressed with very fine noble clothing. 

Escpecially there was one figure who was clothed in celebratory red silk that was embridered with azure and indigo morning glories and white pearls that seemed to glow. Behind this beautifully dressed person was a extremely pretty but sickly looking man who was staring at the figure in awe.

The figure in red was Mei Lan and the rest of the nobles with her were the crown prince, Du Hai, Long, Li cheng, and Li anye. Everyone was fighting off the assassins fiercly. Du Hai was like a war god, stabbing and slashing everything in his way, not being distracted by the assassin's antics. Rui wei was like a enraged dragon, he killed everything that got in his way. Long was..... he was more at home than ever, for he was facing his own kind. Li cheng was also well trained and was quite skilled at stabbing assassin's while laughing his own crazy war laughter. Mei Lan, she was the absolute goddess of war, no one would have thought that unless they saw her in fighting mode. She held two light long daggers in her hands. Although she had been gifted it, and the daggers handles were made of silver encrusted with precious jewels, it was suprisingly useful. She did several spins and twists in the air which resulted in two assassins simultaniously getting knocked out. Then she quickly stabbed them in the heart. 

Li anye in the mean time.......... he was in euphoria watching his goddess in one of her war mode or revenge mode or kill whatever mode.  He was still as useless as always, but hey, atleast now he had a protectore who always fended off assassins for him. 

Finally everyone was almost done with their batch off assassins when Mei lan did several more complicated moves and killed off two more assassins. Then she quickly turned around and ran to Anye. "Anye, are you alright, are you hurt anywhere?" Although anyone who saw them might think that Mei Lan particualrily cared for Anye more, this was merely a drill Mei Lan went through after any suprise attacks.

Suddenly as if that was the final push, Anye's nose started to spurt out blood like a waterfall, except for, it was a red waterfall. Mei Lan sighed as she got out a piece of white cloth and shoved it in his face. Then she swiftly turned around and walked toward the others. Her half untied hair swishing as she turned. 

"Mei'er! Are you hurt." Du hai ran up to her looking around for wounds.

"Your eyes!" Mei lan laughed as she playfully slapped her brother. Although the crown prince's group/gang was surprised by her dirty humour, they soon got  used to it because, after all, who doesn't enjoy dirty humour once in a while?

Du Hai smile as he saw that the tiny invisible blood splatters on her dress weren't her blood.

"They arn't even fun to fight with anymore." Long grumbled as he lightly kicked a still very much alive and breathing assassin in the head. Which knocked him out.  

"Well believe my martial art skills and swordfighting has gotten much better eversince I've joined your group, your majesty." Mei lan said wryly as she smiled at Rui Wei. "Now my red dress has been splattered by blood, although it isn't visible I will stink of blood and this expensive silk is ruined, do you know how expensive silk from El country is? They specificly breed the worms so they eat red jade to make the most expensive red silk clothes. My hair is also ruined, it took me three hours just to make it look good." Mei lan smile grew even wider as she complained to the crown prince. Everyone who saw this would have wished Mei Lan a better life after her death. 

But Rui Wei just sighed heavily as he replied. " I promise you I'll pay you back with some of the jade brocade father just bought for honored imperial concubine lin. I can even give you several bolts, they're even finer than your blood silk." 

Mei Lan smiled. However she wasn't done. " Then how about the emperor's 60'th birthday banquet? I can't go there smelling of blood and my hair wild like some country girl."

"Don't worry you still look extremely beautiful and strong!" Anye yelled from the side.

She did indeed look like a violent goddess even in blood. Her hair wasn't even messed up, the ribbon that held hair up had slipped and now her knee-length hair was hanging down from a high ponytail. And even though there was a slight scent of blood coming from her, nobody could see anything different.

"Arn't you already rumoured to be the violent goddess of war by several male nobles whom you cut off their....." Long muttered, but was kicked in the shin.

Seeing that there was no way out of this Rui Wei took off his dark blue cloak and handed it over to her. " Here, you can wear this, it should cover the blood stench, don't worry about your hair and appearance, you can pull it off. " Rui wei finished as he took responsibilty, after all the last five attacks had all been because they had wanted his life.

Grinning, she quickly took out a red coral hairpin and stuck it into her hair and skipped away with Rui Wei's cloak. "You also owe us dinner with the finest spirit beast meat!" She yelled as she got back onto the six people carriage. 

"This is also true, your using out skills too much and not repaying us." Long huffed as he followed Mei Lan into the carriage.

Soon everyone followed them into the carriage.

"Well atleast you have enough information and proof to bring my ass of a father down, and his followers, and maybe your second brother. " Du Hai laughed as he slapped him on the back and got in the carriage. "Your driving, the carriage, precious majesty, son of heaven and dragon," Yelled out another voice.

"Well it isn't like I asked for people to kill me..." The poor crown prince muttered as he walked towards the carriage. 

0