chapter 30.
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Random thought(or more like a question): Did my writing style degenerate and become trash? Or did I have any from the start?

The stupid old emperor had finally passed on to the afterlife, he prayed to the gods that his father became a dog in his next life. The death of the second minister hou was a huge blow to the second prince's power and Rui Wei was able to remain as the crown prince.  

Thankfully though, the coronation was tomorow and all the crownprince's opposers were all locked up in their homes unable to get out, escpecially the second prince and his mother. They were also not allowed to see anyone. 

It had taken him five years to fully prepare this moment. Countless of innocent blood was shed including his mother the former empress and the current empress who was also killed for supporting him. 

Rui Wei stared wearily at his reflection, this was what the imperial palace did to people, he was only 21 yet there was a strand of white hair. Even with the dragon coronet and long robes embroidered with dragons, he just felt like a empty soul. Although he had confidence in being an emperor, there was a deep pit in his heart.....

"Slam"

"Rui Wei!!!! Your finally an emperor!!!!" Mei Lan ran in flanked by Du Hai and Anye. 

She ran over to him and noticed the strand of white hair.

"ehhhhhhh! Are you already old! You don't even have a child!" Mei Lan laughed as she pulled on his white hair.

"Having to put up with you has already given me thousands of white hair in my heart." Lang said dramatically collapsing on Cheng.

Surprised, Cheng threw Long on the ground, and there laid the pitiful bodygaurd, thrown away by everyone.

Mei Lan simply kicked Long's legs, then she turned back to Rui Wei.

At first Mei Lan was like a wicked demoness who tortured Du Hai, then she was simply just a noble lady, however this normal noble lady who was only suppose to know how to gossip and plan evil behind backs, had turned into a strong and beautiful goddess. She was brave, had a sense of humour, beautiful, and strong. She completely took his breath away.

Although if she had one problem, to him, it would be that she had completely zero interest in him and even less interest in being an empress. 

He planned to ask her tomorow, if she wanted to be his empress, and if she did he would worship her, however, if she stomped on his heart and left, he would forever keep his heart vacant and be a good emperor. 

Like the fox demon she was, she had completely taken over his everything in 4 years, and now only she could ever complete him. 

He had never planned this, he had only thought that she was a good person and a worthy person, he hadn't realized his feelings until recently. 

_______________________________________________________________________

"Your majesty first miss lady cheng is asking for your audience!!!" An enuch shouted from outside.

"Let her in"

Normally it would have been considered an extremely rude thing to ask for an emperors audience when he was not at court, however she was minister cheng's daughter, and loyal minister cheng had supported him to the end, therefore she had special privilegies.

"Cheng Jia na greets heavenly son the emperor, may the emperor live a thousand years and more, this servant deserves to die for asking your audience."

She bowed five times as was the required when greeting the emperor.

"En, so why have you requested my prescence if you know how terrible it is." Rui wei asked.

"M...m....my father, h..h..hee is very i..i...ill, and wishes that your majesty may bless him with your prescence for the last t...t...time" Jia na stuttered as she looked down with a pale face.

"What? second minister cheng is dying?! How come I wasn't told of this?! Come let us go!"

Although Jia na was acting weird nobody noticed anything weird. After all who would not act like that when your father was dying? -__- Besides, Cheng Jia na was known for her purity and truthfulness, even Rui Wei complemented her for it. 

"Long and Mei Lan come with me right now, the rest of you can come slower." Rui Wei said as he grabbed Mei Lan and Long and rode of into the sunset.

"Your majesty wait!" Jia na said as she also got into her carriage and started towards them at a furious speed.

Li Cheng: .......

Li Anye: "nooooooooooo, wait for me!!!" ;(

Du Hai: -_-

________________________________________________________________________________

When Mei Lan, Long, Rui Wei got there, it was a secluded mansion in the forest owned by minister cheng. 

Jia na led them into the building, all the curtains were drawn and there were only a few candles lit.

"Why is your father resting here and not back at home? What if he suddenly got worse?"

Mei Lan asked suspiciously.

"I..it's just that the doctor proposed somwhere surrounded by nature, and he also said less sunlight w....w..would be better..." Jia na stuttered again with a pale face.

"oh...." MEi Lan said without any less suspicion. HOwever because Rui Wei said nothing she also decided to let it pass.

Jia na led them through several more complicated passages and finally came to a stop at giant double doors.

"Th..this is it" She said as the doors suddenly opened and several hundred warriors rushed out and captured them.

"Ugh,, What is the meaning of this!!!!" Rui Wei yelled.

Although they were strong and good at martial arts, several hundred against three was too much.

"I'm s..s..so s..s.sorry" Jia na suddenly broke down crying on the floor.

"Jia na?" Rui Wei asked confusedly.

"Greetings your majesty"  Second minister cheng suddenly walked out from the shadows with an evil grin.

"Minister cheng?! What is the meaning of this!" Rui Wei yelled.

Minister Cheng sneered as he spoke.

"I don't like much words, so let me speak frankly, make Jia na the empress."

"Are you threatening me!" Rui Wei asked darkly.

"Well not really, I'm just giving you two choices marry Jia na or die and let your half brother become the emperor." Minister cheng said as he walked toward Rui Wei and grabbed his chin.

"Insolent, how dare a lowly minister like you dare to do something like this" Long shouted as he struggled to free his body.

"Me?! Me?! You dare call me insolent?! I fought for you, my daughter even risked her life for you, I LITERALLY PUT YOU ON THE THRONE!!! Yet you only look at that traitor's bastard daughter. What is she huh?! She's not even worth anything!! My daughter deserves to be an empress!" Minister cheng screamed, it was as if he had gone  mad.

" Did you support me all along just to make me a puppet emperor?" Rui Wie asked coldly.

"Hahhahahahha, puppet emperor?! If you don't accept my daughter as an empress, I'll just kill you and make your little brother the puppet brother, how about that." Minister cheng replied.

"Nooooo, father hic you promised hic not to harm anyone hic" Jia na said clinging onto minister chengs arm and sobbing.

"Somebody escort lady cheng Jia na out, don't worry Jia na, I'll make sure you become an empress and make you loved by everyone." Comforted minister Cheng as he kicked Jia na out.

It seems like Mei Lan had killed the wrong viliian. The real villian was minister cheng. The reason he hadn't been the villian in her last life was because he and his daughter both died before Rui Wei could become an emperor.

"Sigh" seems like not even Jia na was perfectly good.

"YOu will never be able to get away with this, Du Hai and the others will come soon and everyone will know about your atrocious deeds. Jia na will never become empress, I refuse to make anyone empress except for Mei Lan!" 

"Huuuuuuuuuh!!!!"

 When did the cold crown prince develope feelings for her!!!!!

"Hahhahahaha, youth, still believing in  petty things like love. You are still many decades too young!" Minister cheng laughed as he suddenly grabbed Mei Lan.

Mei Lan: ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Since you treasure this bitch, how about I ruin her in front of you?!!! She will pay for your petty affections and better yet, why not torture her and kill her too! hahahahahhahha" Minister stinky ass laughed crazily as he tore off her clothes. 

"I will completely ruin her and you will feel despair!!!!! Oh and your friend there to, ofcourse we must give him the best treatment, go beat him half to death!" Minister dushbag screamed crazily again.

"By the end of this, YOU WILL STEP DOWN AND LET YOUR BROTHER BEMOCE EMPEROR!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH"

Four men came from the sides and held her down. She slashed all four of them in the throats with the weapons strapped to her body, and killed any more men who tried to hold her down however when they realized 10men was not working 30 men jumped on her and held her down. 

She also saw that the soldiers had decided to gang up on Long. 50 men were beating Long up who was still struggling but getting weaker and weaker. 

Mei Lan: Was this seriously going to happen again? It had taken her a decade to finally get rid of the disgusting feel and now it was happening again. 

She thought as she tried to keep the food down. 

(I apologize before anyone gets offended, this is clearly not realistic and although it's not that bad, it's clearly mature content.Oh and if you have a weak stomach you should also stop reading. Read at your own risk.)

.

.

.

.

"M...m.mei lan" Rui Wei cried.

"Sigh, don't give up just yet...... uhg.....uhg" Mei Lan replied. "Perverted old man, asshole, donkey, jackass, fucktard, son of a goddamn dog....."

"Slap!"

"Shut up, slut" Bastar Cheng said as he kept thrusting.

" Dushbag, fucking dog, when I die I will haunt your dick forever and cut it off in every lifetime. I curse you..ugh to ...ugh become a enuch...ugh everysigle...ugh lifetime!" She screamed as he suddenly thrust into her ass. 

"I don't think we can kill this bitch'es soul by just raping, bring in the torture tools! You guys keep fucking her!" Dick Cheng yelled, soon three guys came up and thrust in all together at once making her scream in pain. 

Soon several scary looking tools were brought.

"Heeeheee you know what these are?!" Dick cheng asked as he pulled out thick metal rods from the case.

"Uhg, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Mei Lan screamed as she felt several thick metal rods shoved into her shoulder bone, hip bone and wrists, blood splurted out for a moment and then the rods fully went through her shoulders, nailing her to the table.

"My my your so loud, let silence that." Minister sadist cheng laughed as he cut off her tongue with a "snip"and gagged her mouth.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnmfffffff" She screamed, although she had a high tolerance for pain, this was too much, she saw a white light as she started to fade.

"Not yet!" Cheng laughed as he stuffed some pills into her mouth.

"These will keep you awake....well until you die, that is, hee hee"

She no longer had the power to scream or struggle but she could slowly feel the pain getting worse.

"Uhhhhhh... unnnffff...." She desperately cried, tears streaming down. However she was not willing to give up. 

"Now lets get to the real fun! Have you changed your mind yet your highness?!" Cheng screamed madly.

Although she could not shift her head because of the pain she could faintly hear him sobbing like a little child and Long calling out her name softly. But she couldn't concentrate on anything, there was a buzzing in her head that kept her from thinking about anything. 

However any of her thoughts that even remained were suddenly gone because of the blining pain of a hot knife slowly cutting her skin apart.

"heeheee I had the knife roasted in fire to point of almost melting, it will slice through your skin like butter!" Crazy cheng said as he slit her from her neck to stomach. Shoulder to wrist and thigh to shin. there were sizzling sounds as her skin burned up together.

"I GIVE UP!!!! I WILL MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER EMPRESS!!! PLEASE LET HER GO!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY!!! I'LL STEP DOWN!!! PLEEEEAAASE!!!!!" Rui Wei screamed from somewhere.

Mei Lan: Damnit! Don't break now! What does my suffering/death become!!!!

"Heeeheeeheeee!" Minister cheng laughed crazily when suddenly there were shouts and yells.

The doors broke down with a big boom and there stood Du Hai and the rest. There were also a whole army behind them.

Mei Lan sighed very peacefully as she finally relaxed.

Du Hai took one look at Mei Lan and Long, "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Du Hai yelled furiously with a crazy look.

 The tiger had gone mad.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Rui Wei also  yelled with a murderous look as he grabbed a sword and jumped at minister cheng and the 30 men who were holding her down.

However she just laid there naked and dying as the fight continued. Although it was probably less than three seconds, it felt like an infinity to her as she laid there slowly drifing away.

"Mei mei, Mei mei, Mei mei, nonononono your not allowed to leave like that!!" Somehow Long had managed to drag his half dead body towards her torture table as he grabbed her face and cried desperatly.

Mei Lan pulled at his robe.

"Huh? you want this robe, ok here let me cover you.. hic..hic" 

Mei Lan: Ofcourse I want your robe, I don't want to die naked!!!!

 "I'm so sorry I can't release you from your pain, you'd die right away if I took the metal rods out. hic..hic... please stay awake, please please, please, we'll be able to get a doctor to put you back together... please don't leave all of us alone like this." Long cried harder as he carefully untied her bloody gagg.

Mei Lan: Well now, didn't think you were such a softy. Technically I can't fall asleep until I die, so don't worry, I won't leave you. But you know, I will die soon. 

She was going to die. Even though she didn't want to accept it, it was going to happen anyways.

She smiled boodlily and sweetly at him. She had managed to gain everything she wanted for 40 years in just 7 years.

Mei Lan: I guess this was why I was reborn? To expirience everything that I wanted and then die. I guess the gods are indeed cruel.

 HOwever it was ok, the five years were enough for her, she was rather thankful. 

"Nonononon, don't smile like that, don't leave Du Hai and Rui Wei like that. You know they can't live without you!!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, So sorry I didn't treat you better, uhghgggggggggggggggggg" Long cried out like a pained beast.

Suddenly she felt something snip at the back of her head and darkness started to set in, well I guess I'm finally going to die huh....... The pill is indeed very incredible. 

She thought as she tightly squeezed Longs hand one more time and let go.

She faintly heard Rui Wei and Du Hai cry her name in the distance, but her eyelids were to heavy, they must have weighed atleast several tons.......

0