chapter 31.
87 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YOUR MAJESTY PLEASE!!!!!!! YOUR MAJESTY PLEASE! PLEASE JUST DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!" 

Long sighed as he shifted to the side. Soon a naked girl was kicked out right where Long was standing seconds ago.

She was a beautiful naked girl, almost comparable to a frog next to Mei lan. That was better than the girl last time who was less than dog poop. 

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY SILENT!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BREATHE!!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK!!!!!! YET YOU DARE TOUCH MEI LAN'S CLOTHES!!!!!" Then came Rui Wei. He walked up to the girl and started stomping on her with his leather boots. 

"JUST DIE!!!!!" 

"MAJESTY I HAVE DONE WRONG!!!!! THIS SERVANT HAS COMMITTED MANY WRONGS!!! THIS SERVANT ONLY WISHED TO!!!! WAS ONLY STRUCK BY HOW BEAUTIFUL LADY MEI LAN'S CLOTHES WERE!!! I....." 

Suddenly Rui Wei harshly stomped on the girl's face, and her skull broke, silencing her.

"You have no right to even think about her" Rui Wei said coldly as he turned around and faced Long. 

"Clean this mess up, I don't want to see it again, it puts me into a bad mood." Rui Wei said coldly walking back in.

"Yes my Lord." Long bowed, quickly calling eunuchs who were already accustomed to doing their job.

"OH and make sure the maids prepare a warm jasmine scented bath and a hot steaming dinner for Mei Lan, she'll be coming back soon." Rui Wei Mumbled.

Long sighed. It's been five years since Mei Lan's death and none of them could accept it, and Rui Wei had cut his ties from Du Hai and Him.Rui Wei was the worst case, he refused to believe Mei Lan was dead, and would always ready a bath and dinner every night for her. He was quick to anger and would kill whoever got on his nerves. He also kept all of Mei Lans personal stuff like brushes or clothes in his room. Sometimes he would even talk to himself as if Mei Lan was there. Other times he would grab Mei Lan's clothes and stroke it softly while mumbling something. He also brought thousands of concubines into the palace, all Long could say was that they all had long black hair as dark as the night, pale skin, one or more features that resembled Mei Lan. Long was extremely creeped out and worried, he often wondered how he would've reacted if Mei Lan rejected him when she was still alive. 

Du Hai, well he was hard working as usual. He took care of everything as the prime minister and the friend of a crazed king who only knew how to kill. He was also like a hard ice block. He never spoke a word and if he did it was usually a harsh no or a yes. Oh, and he also liked to kill whoever got on his nerves. Although he wasn't as scary as the king, everyone could see the dark anger brewing in his soul.

It had been three years since Anye decided to follow Mei Lan in her death.

Long was slowly realizing that he was no longer the most twisted one of the group. 

Long clenched his hands. Even after five years, he would still see Mei Lans weak smile on her bloody face and blood spurting out of her mouth whenever he closed his eyes. it haunted him so terribly he wished he could tear his eyes out whenever night came. He preferred putting a piece of wood between his eyes than sleeping once a month. Every time he closed his eyes he was so heavily pressed down by guilt that he felt like choking. If he had been prepared, maybe he could've saved Mei Lan from such a cruel and humiliating death. Then maybe he could've prevented the future from happening.  

Jia na was hung naked in a the city square for a year, as everybody was allowed to do anything they wanted to do with her.  Currently she was back in here with her father receiving the best of treatments Rui Wei could possibly give. (torture...for those of you who don't understand sarcasm)

0