The Turn (H/M S*x Scene)
495 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeth took a step back, inhaling deeply and gathering herself.

"No. Not happening. No fucking way. I have no idea who you are and clearly, you have greater plans than your letting on. So no!"

Cherry snapped herself out of her pleasure drunkenness and stepped forward, turning serious and blocking Seeths path. "Then you don't get to have him. Its that simple." A grin coming over her face as she stood there intimidatingly.

Seeth shook her head and quickly left the room, shutting the doors behind her. Her quick exit somewhat surprising the trio as the remained silent for a second.

"That was... easy... We gonna just bail with him then?" Cherry asked, turning to face Plum who was thinking of what was best to do.

"I dunno... I really don't know... Should we even be doing this?"

"I think taking him would be the better idea! Cherry, think you can take on Seeth?"

"Yeah, i think so-" She quickly cut herself off as the doors opened behind her again and Seeth stepped back into the room, but to their shock, she was holding a Vulcan shotgun, she pumped it and pointed it straight at Cherry who began retreating immediately.

"So. Lets try this again shall we?" Seeth smirked, holding the shotgun up with one hand as she reached into a nearby cabinet, pulling out lengths of tough looking cable. She threw them over to Plum and returned to her previous stance with the shotgun. "So, you're going to tie yourselves up now, in front of me, where i can see your hands, or i'm going to paste your fucking brains against the wall you're all backed up against. Then, i'm going to take you down to the brig, lock you all up and finally fuck my boyfriend."

Upon hearing the words “Fuck my boyfriend” Diego suddenly bolted upright on the table, having being somewhat pleasure comatose'd for the last few minutes, he was completely unaware of the situation and was rather confused at the scene that laid before him, but he was always happy to see Seeth, even if she was pointing a shotgun kinda near him. The confusion written across his face was almost cute, If he wasn't so plastered in his own and others seed.

I'll... go clean myself up...?” He asked hesitantly, as Plum began tying ropes around Bubblegums hands in Seeths view.

You go do that hun, I won't be long here...” She smiled at him but didn't stare for any great length of time as the lizard stood up from the table, slipping on the slime on the floor briefly and slowly making his way out of the room. The trio continued to tie each-other up until it was just Plum left, who whimpered a little and tied her own hands using her mouth. “Good. That was painless wasn't it? I heard your plans by the way... for the same reason that I could smell and hear everything from outside, those doors aren't sealed very well. Now move, before I just kill you here for the hell of it!” She bellowed, pointing out the door and watching the three of them like a hawk as they left the room in a line and followed Seeths directions, down to the brig of the ship, where by there were 4 empty cells.

One of you in each. Apart from you Plum, you're coming with me.”

Wha-what?! Why?!” Plum's voice was shrieking a little as she spoke, she looked absolutely terrified as Seeth stared at her, quivering a little and visibly shrinking on the spot.

I need to find out what you're actually doing don't I? And you're gonna crack easier then those two are...” Seeth locked Bubblegum in her cell and pushed Cherry into hers, pulling the bolt over and locking it securely afterwards. “Upstairs. Now Plum. You two can stay down here until I decide what to do.”

Meanwhile, Diego hobbled his way to the large washroom of the ship and began cleaning himself, feeling his body quickly recover from the pounding he just received. Water was one of the greatest healers in Diego's mind, a shower seemed to make things feel better in so many different ways. The unfun task of clearing the slime out of himself was something that needed to be done but was so much simpler in the shower, although puking up a rainbow mixture of alien spunk was never something he'd get used to. Within a few minutes though, he was already feeling a lot more springy and energetic. He didn't know how he'd recovered from those injuries but decided not to question it, as he was sure Seeth would reveal all at some point. Shaking the water off his hair and grabbing a couple of towels to dry himself, he headed off to the bedroom Seeth had been sleeping in, a large room which was well furnished, with a massive bed in the centre that looked well used by Seeths huge frame.

As he took a quick peak around the room, the sound of footsteps and quiet sobbing filled his ears and he turned to see Seeth pushing a very confused and scared Plum into the room, shoving her through the door roughly and entering herself, Plum collapsed onto the bed and quickly retreated from Seeth as far back as she could until her back touched the beds top side. Locking the door tightly, Seeth threw the shotgun to the side of the room and ran over to Diego, hugging him tightly as he embraced her back, the two taking several minutes to hug tightly and kiss each-other for the first time in properly in months.

When they finally stopped pampering each-others skin in affection, Seeth kissed him on the nose wetly and stood, gently rubbing his shoulders as her eyes glassed a little from seeing him properly again. To which he smiled.

I-its good to finally get hug you again Diego... i've missed doing that...”

The male placed his hands gently on her face, rubbing his thumbs over her cheeks. “Me too Seeth...” He glanced down to see her skirt still being propped up by her manhood, to which he laughed, his cheeks reddening slightly. “And let me guess... you need your relief?”

She giggled herself and nodded. “B-but! I brought you a toy!” She pointed at Plum who was still terrified. “Right then fat ass, your interrogations beginning.”

You referring to me or her?” Diego giggled, making Seeth choke back a heartily laugh and kiss him wetly on the ear. “Her... say, have you beefed up a little? You look bigger than I remember...”

Yeah... Karen made me work out a bit so i've put on some muscle over the last few months...”

Who's Karen?”

She was the girl who bought me... when we got captured, I got sentenced to life slavery.”

C-can you please stop that and tell me what the hell is going on?!” Plum suddenly perked up, interrupting the two.

Wait, wasn't she the nurse?”

Uhm, not exactly. Basically, they brought a regen syrum they stole to use on you to heal you... in exchange, they got to fuck you... I hope you didn't mind... I just...”

Diego paused for a second. “You... you... you gave up first dibs on my bum to get me healed?! Awwhhh Seeth...” He hugged her tightly around the waist and kissed her on the belly, nuzzling against her. She ruffled his hair softly, rubbing his ears and breathed a sigh of relief.

But they were lying to me, they wanted to steal you... again... so i've locked them up and we can get rid of them later after we've had our fun.”

So... whats this one doing up here?”

Well, I saw how fat her ass was and decided that you should get to tap that. Seeing as she's gone right ahead and fucked your ass, I thought it was only fair that you get to do the same.”

Plums whimpering stopped. “S-so you're not doing to torture me for information or... or...”

I never said that. I just said that he gets to fuck you. Now turn around and stick your bum in the air. On your knees.”

She gulped and nodded, turning around, kneeling over and putting her rear in the air. She had a small skirt that barely covered her cheeks, stopping Diego from seeing everything properly, which only teased him more. He waited patiently as Seeth went over to Plums front side, leaning down and pulling her ties off her wrists. She grabbed a few lengths of Plums long jelly hair, holding it tightly.

Did you see me tear Plasia's hair out Plum? It bled a whole lot, I think it really hurt her... thats what I do to people who try to fuck me over, I hurt them Plum, I hurt them badly. And if they piss me off? I kill them.”

Plum nodded rapidly, staring at Seeth slightly open mouthed in terror.

You wanted to steal Diego, didn't you? Was that it? Is there anyone else coming?”

N-no! It was just us! Nobody even knows we're on this ship! We were going to grab Diego, subdue you and get out of here back to the Rewritten! Please don't hurt me Seeth... I'm not a fighter! I didn't want Cherry to hurt you!”

That'll do piggy, thats all I wanted to here... Diego, help yourself to her bum... when i'm done here i'll uh...”

I know Seeth, you'll fuck me.” He said happily, jumped up onto the bed and peaking under Plums skirt. He pulled it up and off her to reveal her whole rump, her massive soft plump bum which was easily twice the size of Seeths, nevermind him. He grabbed handfuls of her bluey purple rear and shoved his snout in deep between her cheeks to lick her and tease her. Seeth leaned in close to Plums face.

So... Plum... My boyfriend... my Diego, is going to get a little revenge on you. You're going to be his little whore, aren't you? And when he fucks you, you're going to moan and groan and beg for more aren't you?” Plum continued to nod, gasping as she felt the males tongue against her. “That fat ass of your is HIS property now. Until I decide otherwise. And he will use it any way he desires. And if he asks anything of you, you do it. And if you DARE paint my bedsheets with your filthy seed before he says you may do so, i'll make you clean up your own blood. Do I make myself clear?!”

Plum nodded again, her cock slipping out and revealing itself shamefully as Diego continued to lap and tongue at her rear. It rapidly hardened to its massive 14 inch length under her, which Diego prodded at curiously. Seeth stood from Plum's side, ripping her own skirt off to reveal her own member, which was larger than it used to be, standing at a dangerous 13 inches now, Seeths time alone in the DA's cell having an unintended effect on her sexual organs, but her balls which had been denied release were heavy and far fuller than Plums own, despite Plums trio of balls being huge and heavy anyway. Seeth roughly thrust her cock into Plums face, the girl understanding the message instantly and sucking on the fat rod quickly, accepting her fate and eagerly taking Seeths cock into her throat at the girl worked away on the spot.

Diego pulled back from Plums rear and licked up and down her rod, having a strange fondance for it as it had provided him so much pleasure not too long ago. He stood up from her entirely and looked over his toys back and body, astonished by the sheer size of her rear, his dick eager to begin indulging itself inside her. He spread her cheeks and rubbed the tip of her rod against her entrance, before quickly pushing it deep inside her, hearing her moan into Seeths cock. The male gave a breathy pant himself at the feeling. Her tight, hot insides felt vastly different from the ultra soft and bouncy cushion of her butt and he began pounding away at her, pumping his cock thick and fast inside her ass, slapping his hips against her butt repeatedly, he hugged around her waist to the best of his ability, his arms not being able to fit all the way around her due to her hips gigantic size. Mashing his pelvis against her softness, her silky smooth skin was so much fun to whamp and fuck against. Seeth pulled herself free of Plums maw, allowing the girl to breath again and moan loudly.

She walked around to Diego's rear, watching him fuck and buck against Plums ass with delight, his face alive with pleasure and ecstasy. She gently came up behind him, pressing her chest against his back and running his over his chest and shoulders, caressing his every inch before gently pressing her lips against his neck and kissing up his neck to his ears, licking and kissing those too. The males humping slowed down significantly from her actions as he was somewhat overcome with sheer pleasure and positive feelings. Seeths affection only increased as she pressed her tits further in, smushing them against the males muscular figure, her hands continued to dance up and down lizards chest and stomach, half tickling, half groping him as she moved her own head around to lock lips with him, snogging and tongue tying as she urged him to continue fucking Plum by pushing her own hips against his, her cock slipping up his butt cheeks and wetting them with her purple slime, which was oozing from her at this point.

She retracted her hips back a little, slipping her cock between his cheeks and pressing it against his entrance, she placed her hands on his hips and stopped him humped for a few seconds, pushing him forward gently and over Plums back so he was bent over her. Seeth bit her lip as she felt him properly, pushing in the tip of her meaty cock and moaning loudly in tune with Diego as it slipped him, she gently began pushing every inch in, Diego's arms locking around Plum as Seeth filled him up, her thick purple slime slicking him up as she made his ass eat every inch of her thick manhood. Until the entire thing disappeared inside him satisfyingly and she pressed her own hips against his, locking the 3 of them tightly together. Seeth leaned over herself, pressing her tits against his back again, running her hands up and down his sides a few times, before gently carassing his ears, placing her hands onto his shoulders and starting her rhythm up, pulling her cock out slowly, watching the male twitch and groan loudly, and pushing it back in, rolling her stomach fluidly to push it in with a swift and sexy motion. Her pace picked up quickly as she began slapping against him, still rolling her stomach to bring fluidity to her fucking. She grabbed the males hips and pulled them back with each thrust she did, making him fuck Plum again, the hot warm sticky feeling of Diego's load quickly filling her as he began blowing load after load into Plums rear, Seeths actions milking him cleanly and effectively, it was obvious she knew how to make Diego climax fast and hard as it was obvious the male was in heaven, Plum's hot, delicious rear wrapped around his cock and his lovers own rod shoved firmly into his own rear, trapped between two seriously sexy alien beauties, their hips surrounding his, their bodies heaving and bucking against his...

Seeths pace picked up against as her climax approached, the force of her humping increased and she shoved Plum down onto the bed even more, turning the 3 some into more of a sandwich as Plum laid on the bottom, with Diego lying against her butt in the middle, cock still buried inside her, with Seeth furiously pounding Diego's rear above that, the two panting and moaning in unison. Seeth slipped her massive cock in and out over and over again, thick purple slime coating all over the males rear and dripping down over his balls and over Plums bum, who was making sure she wasn't going to climax soon out of sheer terror of Seeth.

Seeth grabbed hold of Diego's shoulders again, spreading her legs as her massive trio of balls churned to release their payload. She slammed her hips in, tightly gripped her arms around Diego's chest, mashing her tits against him as they leaked a thin purple fluid into his back and she roared out in pure ecstasy, blowing a huge purple cum load into the lizards innards, making him cry out in pleasure again as he orgasmed once more from her actions. She remained buried deep inside him for a few minutes, letting the pleasure die down before attempting to do anything, kissing his neck again as the two relaxed onto Plums frame. The room filled with breathy pants as Seeth decided what to do next.

I want a go on her butt, you can fuck me Diego.”

The male nodded and waited for his girl to remove herself from him first, thick drooling purple cum oozing out everywhere as Seeth pulled out, grinning at her mess. The male pulled out of Plums rear, gasping as his cock felt air again and just rolled off to the side, laying next to Plum. He crawled up next to her, looking at her eyes and leaned in close to her.

You're cute you know... I quite like you... Kiss me!” He giggled, drunk with pleasure.

K-kiss you?! B-but-” Her words were swiftly cut off by the mammoth cock of Seeth being shoved into her rear, making her groan loudly and reach under herself, to give her cock some much needed attention.

You can cum Plum... you don't have to hold it... I tell you what... lift yourself up!”

Plum nodded and lifted herself up a little, so she was kneeling again, as Seeth began slapping against her fat rear heavily. Diego slipped himself under her, facing up towards her, he wrapped his legs around her waist and pulled his rear in front of her manhood, she pushed herself forward to best of her ability, feeling herself slip within him and making her gasp loudly, she pushed in and sandwiched him against the bed, as the huge and soft frame of Plum squished against the male, pinning him to bed cosily as her massive under-slung log of a cock sunk into the males rear beautifully and filled him once more, he giggled happily and began panting again as Seeth rocked the whole bed by noisily pounding against Plums rear, the action was rocking Plums own cock back and forth inside Diego, who'd been so pleasure intoxicated, he'd been much just been orgasming 100% of the time since Seeth first penetrated him.

Plum stared down at Diego who was staring directly back at her and she leaned down to kiss him, unsure of the action, only to find herself making out with him messily as Seeth continued to happily build towards her second climax. Plum clenched hard and moaned into the lizards lips loudly as she came and blew another load within him, but Seeth noticed this and leaned over the two of them more closely, pounding even harder against Plum and faster until her own orgasm came, half way through Plums. But Plum was so overcome with pleasure that she was just pouring litre after litre of corruptant into Diego, so much so it was freely leaking from him and pouring between them. Seeth mimicking that behind her as she roared out once more and blew a massive load into Plums ass, thick purple cum leaking free of it and flowing between her cheeks, creating a massive mess of purply blue fluids. The whole spectacular event took a good few minutes to end, leaving the 3 completely breathless and extremely satisfied. But still, Seeth wasn't done... Seeing how much Diego was enjoying Plum and how well she seemed to fit, Seeth one more thing she wanted to do here.

Let my boyfriend up Plum, I want us to do a photo finish on him...” Plum took a few seconds to reply, still recoiling in pleasure.

Ohkay... I like that idea...” She panted, pulled up off Diego once Seeth pulled out of her ass and stood from the mess, Diego himself, who was heavily sunken into the bed and currently looking extremely happy with how things were going, rose to his knees shakily and watched the two alien beauties stand up either side of him, grabbed their still hard cocks and pumping their shafts quickly together. The drunken male laughed and placed his hands on their end of their rods as he kneeled below them, giving them both a slow handjob and licking the ends of both their cocks.

D-diego, can you hold your tongue out please?” Seeth asked “I've always wanted to finish like a porn star on your face... you have such a lovely face for it...”

The male laughed, staring back up at Seeth. “Am I your cum guzzling whore Seeth?” He joked, tilting his head slightly.

Yes... now open wide... Please Diego...”

He smiled and opened his maw, feeling like the most shameless slut ever, wondering how on earth his life had managed to lead him up to this point, watching his beautiful alien lover toss herself off quickly with Plum and suddenly clench up to blow another load over the males face and chest together. Finally exhausting their supply of corruptant together onto him as they buried him in it. The display taking another few minutes to end as Plum just seemed to endlessly blow load after load onto him, before collapsing onto the bed next to the male in a pile of exhausted satisfaction. Seeth followed suit and fell onto the bed, rolling over so she could face the male, who dived onto her tits, nuzzling them. His slime covered face making her giggle as she enjoyed the sight of her recent actions.

You look even cuter covered in my cum Diego...” Seeth giggled, wiping an ear clean and rubbing it for him. She glanced over to see Plum completely out of it, sleeping on the bed.

I... need to go get cleaned up again... you aliens are so bloody messy! Look at me!” He looked up from her boobs to emphasis his point, scraping some of her product off his nose.

Go get showered then hun... you don't wanna sleep in do you?”

No thanks... we've done that before... uhm, yeah, i'll be right back then?”

Sure hun, see you in a few.” She leaned forward, planting a long and loving kiss right onto his forehead, gently caressing both sides of his head as she did so. “Go on, go get showered hun... i'll clean myself up a little so you can sleep tidy.”

The lizard smiled wide at her, realising how much he'd missed her over the past few months. There really was nothing else quite like it, just being with her. He was also feeling rather fond of Plum right now, she was pretty darn cute after all... He hauled himself tiredly from her and trudged his way over to the bathroom, clicking on the showers and beginning the process of cleaning himself for the second time today. He didn't really have any issue with the other two corrupted Czarites locked in the brig below him. They'd certainly been a lot more seductive and friendly in their approach compared to the others. Cherry was his least favourite of the 3, she was quite aggressive in her tone and didn't seem particularly friendly at first glance, but Bubblegum intrigued him, she seemed like she could be a lot of fun... Seeth seemed adamant that they should leave though and he could understand why, although a part of him wanted them to stay, he knew it would be far healthier and simpler for them to leave.

It took him a good 15-20 mins to wash out all the slime and other fluids they'd splattered over him and inside him, Plum seemed to blow pretty big loads from what he could tell, he was acutally getting rather experienced at this whole business now, he didn't really black out anymore unless Seeth really went to town on him and was being to really feel the subtle or not so subtle differences between them all. Plum and Seeth were quite similar in their approach but felt a fair bit different, Seeth was far better at making feel absurdly good of course because she knew how to work him over... He made himself giggle by naming himself “ the Connoisseur of Corrupted Czarite cock”, not exactly a title he thought he'd end up with but thought it was fitting, all considered.

He finished showering and dried himself off, feeling rather fantastic after the days events, looking forward to cuddling up to Seeth and spending the rest of the night talking about what they'd been through and chatting about the most random of things like they did before Scyler happened. He scowled a little unintentionally, just mentioning or thinking of the name sent a little jolt of anger through him. He made a stop by at the ships kitchen before returning back to the bedroom, grabbing a variety of different foods, snacks and drinks. As he left it though, passing nearby the brig, he heard Cherry and Bubblegum talking to each-other.

Awwwhhh... i'm so hungry Cherry... I hope Plum's alright... Seeth is real scary...”

I know Bubbles... I wish I could tell you she's fine... I really do...” She sighed heavily, bringing a lengthy pause midway through her sentence as it sounded like she sat down in her cell. “But I have no idea what Seeth's capable of... you saw what she did to Plasia...”

I'm cold too... i'm starting to think this was a really REALLY bad idea...”

Diego sighed himself, he packed the food into a sack and ran off to grab some blankets and pillows from spare empty rooms on the ship, before carefully making his way down the steps with the whole lot and into the brig. The pair of contained girls went silent as they heard someone coming, the dragging noise of something unknown somewhat scaring them, unknown to them it was spare blankets Diego was dragging along. He arrived in front of the cells and huffed, placing everything down on the floor, looking back up to see the bewildered expressions of Cherry and Bubblegum trying to figure out what was going on.

I heard you talking about being cold and hungry... that doesn't sit well with me so I brought you some food and blankets...”

Wheres Plum!?” Cherry blurted out, slamming her hands against the metal bars holding her back.

Plum? She's fine, she's asleep in our room right now.”

You really expect us to believe that?!”

Yeah, I kinda do, she's been stuffing herself into my ass again actually, i've just finished cleaning myself from the double finisher they gave me. Look, i'm not lying to you, she's honestly fine, just snoozing away on the bed. She told us what we wanted and then we had some fun... Mainly Seeth's idea too, not that i'm complaining...”

Really...?” Bubblegum quietly mumbled, a humble and sweet smile spreading across her face.

Really. And I was just passing by when I heard you saying you were hungry, right?” Diego began rummaging through the sack he brought down, grabbing some sweet cakes and walking up to the bars of their cells, offering one through to Cherry who hesitated for a second before grabbing it quickly from him and scoffing it. Bubblegum was a lot more timid in her approach, gently taking the cake off the male and smiling wide at him. “You... haven't actually really wronged me when I think about it... So I don't feel right about leaving you down here hungry and cold...” He grabbed more handfuls of food and passed it to the girls evenly. A quiet and mumbling “Thank you” coming from Cherry.

That a bit better?”

Much! Thank yous Diego!” Bubblegum giggled, squeezing her huge bust together slightly as she did so.

Yeah... uh, thanks... that was nice of you...”

I also brought you these blankets to keep you warm as well. Me and Seeth are deciding what to do with you and we'll let you know tomorrow what we've come up with... and i'll bring you a bit of breakfast too. Can I ask, were you serious about wanting to come with us? Do you really want to leave the Rewritten? Or was it just a ploy?”

Bubblegum hesitated slightly but Cherry stepped in to help her out.

Kinda... we wanted to see what the fuss was about really. Before coming here, i'd say we were intent on going back to the Rewritten, but... we've been given something to think about here...”

Diego nodded and smiled at her. “Seeth says her life improved massively since she left with me... but thats just her... anyway, i'd better get back to her. You can have this bag of food and share it out between you, whats left anyway...” He passed a set of blankets and pillows to Cherry first along with the sack of delectables, who quickly grabbed them and made herself cosy, before going to pass the others to Bubblegum, but she pulled him in quickly and smooched him on the lips wetly, licking his chin as he pulled away somewhat startled.

Thank you Diego...” She giggled, before wrapping herself in the blankets and sitting down at the back of her cell. Her and Cherry began quietly talking to each-other as the male left up the stairs, wiping his lips and preparing to grab another sack of food. But at the top of the stairs there was Seeth, waiting for him, leaning against the metallic wall of the ship. She laughed at him and smiled warmly.

That was really sweet of you, you know... You always astound me with how caring you are...”

Yeah... well... they haven't done anything to hurt me yet... so I couldn't let them suffer down there...”

And that is why I love you...” She hugged him close, pulling his head into her soft massive bust, feeling his tail wrap around her leg as he hugged her tightly back.

Its... its good to be back with you Seeth... it really really is...”

They remained together, hugging at the top of the stairs for several minutes, embracing in one anothers warmth, just enjoying the moment for what it was. When they finally broke the hug, they softly held each-others hands and made their way to the kitchen first for food and then back to the bedroom, to find that Plum had woken up and was shyly fidgeting on the bed, wondering what was going on.

Seeth, I think we should let Plum back down into the brig, so she can go tell her friends shes alright. I'll take her if you want.”

Seeth nodded in agreement. “Alright hun, but don't be long though. I know what you're like.”

He laughed and held out a hand to Plum to help pull her off the bed, which she accepted. He gave her a bit of food from their new bag and took her down to the brig again, putting her in Bubblegums cell so they could share the blankets. Before Plum could even say thank you or ask why, he dashed back off to meet Seeth again in their bedroom. Seeth had done a good job of cleaning the room like she usually did and the bed was good for sleeping on again. Upon entering the room, he found her lying naked across the bed waiting for him. A sight he'd missed so very much over the last few months.

They cuddled up together under the lamp light, snacking on foods and sharing their stories of the past months, feeling glad that the ordeal had passed with both of them still being alive and together at the end of it. It had not been easy for either of them, both experiencing things they never wanted to even dream of. But the warmth of one anothers bodies and the comforting word to each-other made it all seem like one bad nightmare now it was all over... The night was far too alive with sex for them to even pretend they got a good nights sleep. Having spent months away from each-other, the couple spent the night fucking in the darkness after they turned the lights off with the idea of going to sleep. Taking turns on one another hour after hour. They did end up sleeping in Seeths slime after all, despite them making a fuss over it earlier...

The first thing Diego did when the simulated morning arrived was shower... again... but he had a strange feeling in his stomach again, similar to the one he had when Scyler was approaching. But this one felt different. He couldn't place his finger on why though, something was just off again... He quickly got dried and went off to find Seeth who was sitting in the ships cockpit, staring at the comms display which was flashing with an incoming communication. Silently, the lizard leaned forward and activated it, as Seeth was unsure of what to do. He was certain this was what made him feel strange in the shower.

A black figure appeared on the screen, with striking ruby eyes and a sly grin on his face. He was unable to see the people he was speaking to but knew they'd answered.

Greetings DA Vessel. This is Captain Wex of the Vipers Revenge. We will be boarding your ship and taking your cargo shortly. If you do not fight back, you have my word you'll remain unharmed and we'll get you back home when we can. If not... prepare to be boarded the hard way...” The communication cut abruptly and the pirate ship was mere meters away from being docking against their craft, it had used stealthing systems to engage them completely unnoticed until now.

Seeth began to panic, biting her lip a little and trying to think of what to do, but her panicking over that was completely overtaken by her concern for Diego, who was looking white as a ghost and rather shell shocked.

Diego?! Whats up?” She stood from her seat and leaned over the lizard, stroking his hair and ears gently. Terrified that something was seriously wrong here.

I think... I-i think that was my Brother...”

3