The Reunion
111 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your brother?! I didn't even know you had a family! Are you sure?" Seeth was attempting to read Diego's expression and decipher what was going through his head but to little success, he seemed to be in wide eyed shock.

He remained silent for several seconds, staring at the floor open mouthed as he tried to figure out what was actually going on.

No... it couldn't be...” He shook his head in disbelief.

Diego...? Care to tell me whats going on in that head of yours?”

Wex is my younger brother's name, but I have believed up until this minute that every member of my family was killed in the civil war, as i've never managed to find any of them, and believe me, i've looked!”

Alright! I'll go grab my shotgun, if its not your brother, we fight them off, if it is... will he spare us?”

Diego shrugged. “We were close... but... I dunno Seeth! I don't know!”

Before the conversation could develop any further, a loud clunk rattled through the ship of boarding bridges connecting to the ships externals and fixing onto air locks. Seeth jumped to action straight away, sprinting back to their room, grabbing the shotgun and some clothing to cover herself, grabbing some extra's for Diego and running back to the cockpit to find Diego in a trance of sorts, staring at the blank comm's device.

Diego hun, i'm really sorry to break you out of your thought, but i'm actually panicking a little here! Can you do something? Anything?!” Seeth panted out, checking the shells in her shotgun. As she finished, the hiss of the airlocks opening widened her eyes and she stared at Diego for an answer. The sound of cautious footsteps slowly making their way through the ships interior prompted her to cock her shotgun and shoulder up against the door, still staring at her male. “DIEGO! YOU'RE GONNA GET SHOT STANDING LIKE THAT!”

Hold up... we have someone here... Sen, Maria, cover me. I want to see this for myself.” The voice came from outside the room, down a corridor or so.

Diego turned on the spot slowly, looking awfully confused and concerned. “Wex...?”

There was a pause for a few seconds before he replied “Yeah, thats me... are you coming quietly or...?”

Wex?!”

He paused again, clearly in confusion. “Uhm... yeah... Who is that? Who are you?!”

Wex Harley?!”

Yes! Its fucking Wex Harley! Now who the hell are you?!” The agitated male made his move and shouldered up against the opposite side of the door Seeth was on, signalling for his squad-mates to move forward. Diego paused, half believing this was just some crazy dream.

... its me... Diego...”

Wex peeped his head around the door quickly and locked eyes with Diego, taking a second to judge him before slowing appearing whole, staring open mouthed at his older brother.

Diego... is it really you?” Before the two could begin any form of conversation, Wex noticed Seeth and quickly leapt backwards, pointing his pistol up at her. “Diego! Get the fuck out of there, theres a corrupted czarite right next to you!”

Thats... thats my girlfriend Wex, and i'd appreciate it if you didn't point a gun at her... look, we're friendly...” Diego watched Wex carefully before slowly approaching him as her lowered his weapon.

Thats your fuckin' girlfriend Diego? Seriously?! Do you have any idea how dangerous those things are?!”

Yeah...”

The male in front of Diego was of thinner frame and build than his brother, dressed in a lavish armoured crimson pirate coat. His ebony hair swept to the front with golden edging across it matched his slate skin perfectly. His ruby eyes had the same obsidian surround as Diego's did and it was obvious to anyone standing in that room the two were related. He holstered his pistol and walked into the cabin, prompting his crew to check on him.

Cap'n! You sure thats a good idea?!”

Yup. My brother says she's friendly, she's friendly.”

What 'bout him?”

He smiled and opened his arms to Diego. “A damn good brother and friend.”

Diego smiled back and threw his arms around his long lost brother, hugging him tightly, Wex doing the same. Seeth lowered her shotgun and stared at the two, confused as to what was happening.

There was almost tears in both their eyes as they stared at one another, having been separated for so long. They stood in almost disbelief that this was actually happening. Seeth could see that this meant a lot for Diego, she guessed they must have been close.

Fuck me Diego, what the hell are you doing out here?! And with a corrupted Czarite as well?”

I could ask you the same thing! I'm escaping from being held captive in the DA again. This is my girl, Seeth, shes friendly but quite protective, its a uh...” He looked at Seeth and laughed. “Its a long story Wex... Oh, i've also got 3 more locked up downstairs in the brig of this ship.”

Wex's face was one of disbelief, but he quickly shook his head and laughed. This was the brother he knew from all those years ago. He'd always walk in on him doing something insane with some absurd explanation, that if you actually have him a chance to explain would end up making sense. He needed little more proof that this was the same Diego.

Trust you to get hooked up with something like a Corrupted Czarite... Jeez Diego! You make me look so timid! And i'm a fucking space pirate!” He laughed heartily, patting his brother on the back. “And you've put on some muscle too!”

Yeah yeah, enough about me, whats with the fancy red coat and golden ear decorations?”

I'm a pirate captain! I own my own ship and i'm a pretty high ranking and well respected member of the Jeweled Fangs.... SEN, STAND DOWN.” He sudden turned around and shouted at his crew member, a white naga male with golden eyes, with a belt strapped across his chest and a laser rifle in hand, who was currently eyeing Seeth up and down suspiciously, unsure of what to make of her. Upon hearing his captains words though, he quickly lowered his rifle and slithered into the room, poking around the tech of the room shyly.

Sorry about that, no one here really believes Corrupted Czarites are ever harmless, but I still trust your word, even to this day.”

Well... This one's fine, but the three downstairs are... new... and i'm a little unsure of them, keep your wits about you when you're with them... But Seeth here is absolutely fine. She's my actual girlfriend.”

Wex stared at the girl in disbelief again, speechless at his brothers words. All he'd heard of these creatures were their insatiable appetites for rape and violence, their unquenchable thirst for sex and their passion for destroying the minds of others, and Diego and apparently turned one into his girlfriend and was midway through converting 3 others too, or so it seemed to Wex.

Uhm, listen, Diego, sorry to sudden break up the reunion, I just need to know whats going on. Are you going somewhere? I mean, what are you doing right now, whats your plan?”

Diego looked at Seeth, who looked right back at him and they both just shrugged.

Uhm... we're just running away from the DA. We're got a whole load of shit behind us and a load of people who want to catch us. We don't have a destination, other than “Away from all this.”

So... theres no reason why you can't come stay with me then?” Wex asked with a cheeky grin. “I mean, we're got tons of space, I could get you a real nice apartment with all your lady friends to stay in... in our... space station...” The way Wex was talking seemed to give the impression he was responsible for most of it.

Diego's eyes lit up, they just may have caught a break in all this.

Yeah! That sounds amazing, right Seeth?”

Uhm, I mean... we wouldn't want to impose on you... and we still don't know what do to with the Trio downstairs Diego! This is all just a bit quick I mean...”

Oh shut your face and stop being so polite!” Wex quickly interrupted Seeth's mumblings. “I haven't seen my brother in god knows how many years.... we need a catch up and you need somewhere to hide out for a while. The Jeweled Fangs owe me a lot more than this, trust me, i'll sort everything out. There is one thing you can do for me though, something that would make this deal even sweeter.”

And that is?”

Let us have the ship. You have no idea how useful this DA vessel is to us, and with no battle damage! This is a seriously fucking big win for us.”

Seeth frowned. “This hunk of crap? This is good for you?”

Yeah! These DA mkIV Seeker Drake's are fucking awesome gunboats, seriously, they make look a little shit when you first see them, but they have amazing reactors, very versatile and very tough ships too, you strip this thing to the bare-bones and rebuild it and it becomes one of the best gunboats out there. You'd be doing me such a huge favour by just letting us have it. This ship, undamaged, will pay for a penthouse apartment at our station for life and more, easily. Nevermind the fact you're my brother and the Fangs already owe so much to me.”

Sure! Ships yours.” Diego smiled, getting a look of disapproval from Seeth, who was much more cautious of the situation.

Diego! You can't just give our ship away! We need this!”

No we don't, Wex is gonna give us a ride!”

Don't I get a say in this?! What if I don't wanna go with your brother? Then what?”

Diego's eyes narrowed to knife like slits as he stared at Seeth, his gaze piercing straight through her. Even Wex took a step back, apparently he knew this look.

Let me one thing very clear to you Seeth. Never stand between me and my family. Don't ever make me choose, because i'd never forgive you for making me choose between the two most important things in my life. You and them. I haven't seen my brother for a very long time and I thought they were all dead. You will not take this away from me. I am going with him. He is my brother and I trust him. And if you trust me, you will trust him too.” His tone was cold and stern, his look never once leaving from her eyes, it was obvious this meant a lot to him.

Seeth had never been talked to by Diego like that before, but she wasn't feeling to good after it. She softly nodded and decided to stay quiet. Her anxiety over the situation feeling like nothing in comparison to having Diego pissed off at her. She quickly left the room without saying a word and went off to their bedroom to begin packing. The room was left awkwardly silent afterwards, Wex could feel that the two never seemed to really argue and this might have been one of their first ones.

A medium sized horse, white of skin and winged, with a large white horn protruding from his forehead entered the room and broke the silence, a sword sheathed on his belt and holding a piece of paper in his left hand.

Wex, I went and found the guidelines for you, other captain's are somewhat cautious about the Czarites on board.” He passed the paper to Wex who quickly looked it over, eyes darting over the scribbled text.

Thanks Justin.” Wex was still reading the paper over as he thanked his crew member and waved him away.

No problem Captain.”

Alright. Diego... I gotta push for a decision from you... about the Czarites below.”

Hmm? What about them?”

Well, the other captains aren't particularly fond of the idea of having Corrupted Czarites anywhere near our crew or in our space station, so, you've got a choice to make... Basically, if you want them to come with you, you need to declare them as your partners, meaning when we set you up in the station, they'll live with you and you'll be expected to take care of them.”

Right, so I call them my girls and then they stay with us, correct?”

Yup.”

So... what about if I don't do that then, what other options have I got?”

Wex shifted a little on the spot.

Well... if you don't... then... they'll be declared independent... and due to their massive threat living beings and wanted status... they'll be executed to prevent contamination of our crew members...”

Diego's eyes bolted open. “You're just gonna fucking kill them?!”

Essentially yes... most of the other captains are in agreement that they're simply too dangerous to be handled if they are “independent” and its not worth the effort to try and save them. So... they just wanna kill them and eliminate the threat. Sorry Diego... I can't do much more... Its a democracy, I can't change this, it was decided just a few seconds ago.”

Diego took a couple of moments to think the situation over. “So, what would I be expected to do if I declared them as with me?”

Well, they'd live with you, you'd look after them.... I mean there's a whole load of rules for them coming on board anyway, they'll require armed escorts to move around the station and whatever, but when you're in your apartment, it'll be... you, Seeth and the 3 of them...”

Before Diego could talk much more, Seeth shyly popped her head around the corner of the door and beckoned to speak to the lizard.

Ok, give me a few minutes here Wex, i'll decide as soon as I can.”

Alright Diego, just try and be quick, the other captains are eager to see a decision made so we can begin preparations.”

Diego nodded and sighed, ruffling the back of his hair and slowly walking over to Seeth. Saving the Trio's lives meant putting up with them for... god only knows how long. He could tell from the look in Seeth's eyes that she heard the whole conversation and he knew what she wanted him to do.

Hey...”

Hey... did you hear that in there?”

Yeah... I did... You already know what I want you to do, don't you?”

I can't condemn these girls to death Seeth... I just... Its not right!”

Seeth sighed and shook her head. “What happened to it just being you and me?! Do you wanna invite Plasia along again too? Or Ink? Or Moltezz? I know, how about we just go back to the dungeon and pick everyone up for a fantastic space adventure!”

Look, I know this isn't how you saw this happening, I know this isn't what you planned but thats life! And arguing with me isn't going to suddenly make me ok with the death of 3 people who don't deserve it!”

Don't deserve it?! They're Corrupted Czarites, of course they deserve to die! Think of all the people they've killed and lives they've ruined!” The lizard turned on his heels and began to walk away, towards the brig. “Hey! Don't just walk away from me Diego!”

How about we have this conversation in front of them?” He marched down the stairs into the brig, to see the confused and somewhat angry faces of the Trio, locked in their various different cells, looking at the armed members of Wex's crew who where guarding them cautiously.

Diego! What the fuck is going on!” Cherry growled out, pulling at the bars of her cell.

I've got to make a decision...” the male began to say.

Diego! Fucking stop this! This is not something you should be saying to them!” Seeth called out, pounding down the steps and running over to him.

The eyes of the Trio all fixed onto the lizard, who was standing there, fidgeting nervously.

Either... I say you are my girls, I declare you as with me, and you come onto my brothers ship, with me and Seeth, and we stay with him for a while, as one big unit. Or, I declare you as independent... and they'll kill you... because you're too dangerous to be kept alive.”

Seeth leaned down, hugging the lizard from the side tightly, and burying her face into his shoulder. She knew she could never change his mind. “J-just... just make the right decision ok? I don't want you or me to regret this...”

The Trio feel deathly silent as Diego's words sunk into them. Their lives would depend on this lizards decision, should be choose not to take them on, they'd just be executed in those very cells. Before the situation could grow too tense though, the lizard caved.

Oh fuck it... they're with me. I can't just let them die for no reason when I have the option to save them. Cmon Seeth, lets go tell Wex.”

His words caused his lover to hold onto him tightly. “A-are you sure hun? Because theres no easy way out of this if you bring with us...”

Yeah, i'm sure. I gave you a chance, i'm giving them a chance.”

She nodded and sighed heavily, knowing what this meant. As much as she wanted to argue, she knew there was little point, he'd made up his mind.

It took the pirate crew a few moments to secure the Trio, hand cuffing and restraining them properly, just in case. Even though Diego had spared them, what he didn't do was give them free reign. Talking everything through with his brother, he made it absolutely clear that Seeth was the only one to be trusted. As a result, Seeth was allowed to walk around with Diego unguarded, whilst the Trio were to be supervised at all times as long as they were not in the new apartment they were all heading to. Having travelled so light, the group had practically nothing to pack, Wex assured his brother that things like food, clothing and whatever else they could want, they'd have. Even without the ship, Wex would have provided all this anyway, but the ship meant that no one in the Jeweled Fangs could argue otherwise. This was one hell of a deal.

Seeth and Diego accompanied Wex into his ship, following the lizard to his private bunk. The secured and guarded Trio following suit quickly.

I respect your decision Diego. I knew you'd do that though, you're too much of a hero to let these girls die! Or, too much of a sex addict! Who knows!” Wex giggled to himself. “Anyway, we've got one day of travelling until we arrive at the space station, I need you all to contain yourselves and not spunk all over my stuff until we get you to your apartment, we're making adjustments to your cabin to make sure none of your... product... can leak out and we can dispose of it properly. We've heard all about you from DA communications we've hacked, you needn't worry Diego, we've got this one.”

The Trio looked a little too scared to really care about not having sex that night, Seeth sighed and put an arm around the lizard. “No sex for us huh? What about him?”

As long as you don't make a mess. And I don't really want to see it either. You'll be sleeping in here tonight!” Wex showed them to a small room, full of cushions and blankets. “This is my chillax room, when I need to chill out, I come here, but for tonight, this is your bedroom. Sorry theres not a lot of room...”

From the size of the place, Diego doubted they'd all fit, it reminded him somewhat of tetris.

Its gonna be a little cosy... granted... Christ, its gonna take some willpower not to have sex... we should keep the Trio chained up.” Seeth suggested, knowing that they'd be sleeping together all night.

Well, i'm not that tired yet, shall we stay up a bit Seeth?”

Yeah, we can lock the Trio in there, let them rest a bit and me and you can chat for a bit if you want.”

Wex smiled, happy to see his brother again but more amazed to see he'd actually managed to find a corrupted czarite who had a lick of sense about her. The guards hustled the Trio into the small room and closed the door, leaving them to sort themselves out, meanwhile, Seeth and Diego followed Wex into his main cabin.

The main cabin itself was decorated fabulously, mimicking old human pirate ships with a modern twist. Hanging crimson tapestries, golden treasures and decorated wooden furniture lined the room, simulated flaming lanterns gave the whole room a dark and dancing golden glow which gave the whole place a powerful sense of authentic atmosphere. There we a few large red armchairs in the top end of the room, past the various tables covered in maps, plans, guns and jewels. Wex took a seat and sunk into the chair cosily, Seeth taking a seat opposite him and pulling Diego onto her lap before he could say a word. The lizard wiggled around until he was comfy and leaned against her breasts, the large girl wrapping her lands around his waist and chest and pulling him in tightly. Wex smiled, they looked really cute together.

The fidgeted around a little as they both got comfy, Seeth trying to make sure the lizard stayed off her cock by putting him on a single leg, he wrapped his tail around her mid section and they finally rested, cosy and comfy together.

Comfy?” Wex asked, still smiling.

Never better.” Diego smiled back, planting a kiss on the underside of Seeths chin.

You know, I never expected to ever see you again Diego, and further more than that, I never ever ever expected you to have gotten yourself a corrupted Czarite girlfriend! And more than that, no one would expect it to work! But look at you two of you... bloody cute. So how did you two meet?”

I raped him.”

Wex blurted out laughing. “Woahwoahwoah now... lets.. eheheheh... so... explain how... you rape him and now you're going out? Like, what the fuck happened?”

Well... I kept him as a sex slave, fell in love with him, he escaped, I chased him, he offered me a fresh start, I said yes!”

Yup.” Diego said proudly.

Oh man... thats fucking funny. Man, you must be good in bed! He's always been difficult to satisfy.” Diego's eyes widened as he realised Wex was going to start talking about embarrassing things. “He had this girlfriend back before the war, this crazy girl from catering...”

Wex...”

It was his first time having sex and apparently, according to her, he was having a little trouble cumming!”

Wex!”

So she shoved two fingers up his bum and he jizzed all over her face instantly!” Wex burst out laughing, Seeth giggling a fair bit too as Diego sat there a huffed. “She told the whole school after you two broke up! Everyone knew!”

Yeah well... at least my first BJ didn't end up with a trip to A&E...”

Ohhhh... now thats a kidney punch... not my fault she bit it...” Seeth cringed at Wex's last words.

She bit it?!”

Yeah, she bit it... Bled a whole lot... That twat on your lap couldn't stop laughing.”

Diego giggled a bit. “Yeah... it was fucking funny though.”

She wasn't completely nasty about you though Diego, that girl from catering I mean.”

Yeah?”

Yeah, she told everyone about your legendary stamina, apparently he could hold it for hours!”

Seeth snickered a little.

Uhm.. well... she was hardly the tightest down there... it was like fucking a flannel...”

Seeth burst out laughing again. “Yeah... I was gonna say... he can barely last a minute when i'm on him...” Her words causing Wex to giggle for a second then ponder for thought.

Wait... if he cums so quickly, how do you keep going?”

Oh, we just carry on. He's learnt to deal with it.”

You can multiple orgasm?” Wex asked, raising his eyebrows. Diego nodded. “You fucker! You must be having amazing sex! No one you wanted to bring her along! You lucky fucker! I'm still on one!”

Oh man... its fantastic... its just brilliant... We just go for hours and hours...”

We only stop because we need to sleep or eat... otherwise we'd be fucking all the time...”

Or we stop because we're being chased by half an army or some shit like that, right Seeth?”

Right... thats why i'm pissed you brought the Trio along Diego, I wanted it to be just us again... I don't wanna have to share you...”

Diego sighed. “I know... I know... look, I couldn't just let them die! They don't deserve that!” He leaned up and kissed her on cheek. “We'll get time together, I promise, besides, it could be fun!”

Seeth smirked. “He's just thinking about all the alien cock he can get his hands on. He's a fucking slut Wex, i'm telling you.”

OH christ! Tell my brother how much I love alien cock! Go on! See if I care!”

Ok, I will. He fucking loves it Wex, he can't help himself, but I love giving it to him more.”

So you're more the man in the relationship then?” Wex smirked.

Hmm... not really, i'm just the dominant one in bed. Which is how we like it, right hun?”

Diego smiled and nodded, leaning back and nuzzling against one of Seeths massive tits.

Oh yeah, he's always loved big boobs as well... you've really landed yourself the perfect girl there Diego... treasure her man... I know you do, but just... don't be afraid to really show her how much you love her...”

Awh, going all soppy Wex? You got a girl in your life?”

Eh... not like you... we've got whores in the jewelled fangs, plenty of girls that would suck me off and like me have their ass for the night happily enough for free... but nothing what you two have...”

What... do we have?” Seeth asked, wanting to know what their relationship looked like to someone else.

Love... look at you two, you're both madly in love with each-other. You can't get enough of each-other, you love being with each-other, speaking to each-other, just... you know... love. I don't really have that... I did... a long time ago, but not anymore. I'm not unhappy though, not by any means... lifes good! Better now! I just don't have what you have.”

Seeths grip around Diego tightened and she kissed his ear wetly. “He's my everything... Don't know what i'd do without him.”

4