The Dynamic Duo (H/M S*x Scene)
642 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like pretty much every night, the late hours were alive with sex. Diego had been hard pressed to find a night where he wasn't in some kind of orgasmic alien heaven but there was something very, VERY wrong with tonights hot alien shagging. Usually one of the four Controllers on board would be buried deep in him or sometimes, even being on the receiving end of the lizards length, but tonight wasn't like that. With him being so busy, Diego was often left to his own devices, rushing back and forth between different sections of the station, no one could quite keep track of him... which wasn't working in his favour tonight.

He let out a muffed cry of pleasure, pleasure being forced upon him as per usual as a hand gripped his throat from behind and pressed deep into his rear, locked away in a corner of station, no one was going to find them here...

Seeth rolled around in bed and sighed. Despite the males attempts to make more time for her, she still wanted more... she wanted to spend every moment of every day with him and had to settle for a mere couple of hours a day. It wasn't right to hold it against him, he was doing his best to manage the situation... but this wasn't why she was stirring, she felt that something was wrong... Diego had often had those “stomach warnings” as she called them, when he just felt something was wrong and couldn't quite place his finger on it. And to be fair to him, he was usually correct, although sometimes it was just an excessive amount of slime in his belly. Today however, Seeth seemed to be the one with the dodgy stomach, and it didn't sit well with her.

Diego had been gone for a couple hours now and the only thing that would keep him up that long was if him and Cherry were going for a long session or he'd fallen asleep on Plum. Seeth rolled off her bed and stretched her back out, rubbing her eyes as she gazed at the time. It was pretty damn late, too late for him and Cherry anyway. She decided to go check on the Trio's sleeping quarters which was across the hall from her own, but spotted a familiar figure searching around the local area. Wex. Upon spotting her, Wex waved her over quickly with a somewhat concerned look on his face.

Hey Seeth, whats got you up at this time?”

I'm getting a weird feeling about something and can't seem to find Diego, was just wondering where he'd gotten to. I'm thinking him and Plum must have fallen asleep together somewhere, he seems to really enjoy her company.”

Not jealous are we Seeth?” Wex smiled, intended it to be sarcastic.

Not at all, her tits are far smaller than mine.” Seeth answered with a slight smile, apparently it was far too late at night for Wex's sarcasm.

Huh... well... I happen to be up for similar reasons.”

Seeths smile dropped off her face instantly.

Right... may I ask what's gotten your attention?”

Well... Diego didn't turn up for our weekly drinking session and catch up, thats really not like him. Also, whilst nothing turned him on radar, there looks like there something docked on the south side of the station... I mean its most likely just a trick of the light of even some broken asteroid. But even so, I can't sleep until I know what it is.”

Seeth couldn't help but feel extremely uneasy and Wex was picking up on it.

Seeth, look, i'll search the ship and take a good look around, you go back to bed and try to get some sleep, honestly, he'll be fine, he might just be on one of his wanders, you know what he's like, sometimes the guy just wants some alone time.”

Seeth sighed. “Yeah... I can't blame him either. He gets so little of it these days... Ehhh... ok... i'll try and get some sleep, you let me know if anything happens or if you need a hand ok?”

Wex nodded and smiled. “You got it. I'm gonna head down to the south docks now and see whats going on.”

Seeth waved him goodbye and went to return to her quarters, as she turned to go back in the door though, she remembered she wanted to check on the Trio and turned back around, slipping in quietly and going into their bedroom. To her surprise, it was rather clean and well kept in there, Bubblegum was currently snoozing amongst a massive pile of pillows, with there being no sign of Diego there. Cherry was a little harder to find as she was stretched out in her top bunk with a single thin blanket draped across her body, but again, no sign of Diego there. Seeth couldn't pick up any hint of his scent here at all. Unless he was with Plum and Plum was licking every inch of his body... actually that was a possibility, she had done that before... Seeth pressed on with her search, shaking the thought from her head. She didn't particularly enjoy the thought of other people pleasuring her lizard but had learned to cope with it. Plum was eventually found in the bathtub, lying with her back facing towards the door, she was curled up quite uncomfortably too by the looks of it...

Seeth almost scoffed at her, thinking she was just a damn idiot for sleeping in the bathtub, but something was wrong. She smelled something in the air, different to the various different sexual slimes and oozes... something that smelled like injury... Czarite blood. She turned back and took a closer look at Plum, there seemed to be a thin trail of liquid leaked down the side of the tube Plum was leaning into.

Plum.... Plum... Plum!” Seeth shook her shoulder and it provoked no response. “Ah fuck it.” Seeth sighed, turning the light on in the bathroom. The sound of Cherry bolting upright in her bed shook Seeth a little, but she had to see what was going on, she turned back to Plum and pulled her back to see a moderate sized wound on the top of her forehead, which was bleeding into the bath, causing the trail of liquid. Plum wasn't dead, but she was out cold.

Holy fuck... Cherry... Cherry! Get the fuck in here!”

Cherry was there in almost an instant, although the two of them were hardly best friends, Cherry knew Seeth well enough to know what that tone of voice meant.

Plum? PLUM?!” Cherry ran over, hugging her friend around the chest and examining her head. “What the hell is going on Seeth?!”

I could ask you the same thing!”

Awh fuck yeah... take it you big ass bitch!”

The voices were new, Diego had absolutely no idea who was on him this time... all he could say with certainty was that it was Corrupted Czarites, just from the sheer amount of mess they were making and the feel of their throbbing rods. These ones were different though... The last thing he could remember, he was being humped by Plum, the next, he was bound with a chained sack over his head... infact that was still the case, the lizard had been unable to see the hours now, his captures were making good use of him though, that was for sure.

Unbeknownst to him, a smaller corrupted czarite currently had him bent over a metal working table and was fucking his ass to her hearts content. She was only standing at about 5,5ft, far smaller than the usual 8ft Controllers, but she was absolutely a corrupted czarite. With a hefty set of jiggling tits that wobbled and dribbled slightly with every pleasure filled thrust, she gripped him around the waist tightly and mashed her hips against his own, driving her ooze covered dick deep into his ass, savouring every moment she had. Her shimmering dark aquamarine body was almost completely carapace-less, smooth on every curve she had, every thick, full curve on her body was glistened, partially with sweat and partially with splatterings of her own slime. Her gem like lilac eyes fluttered with pleasure as her wet slapping filled the room with noise.

The humping soon stopped though and Diego found himself being shifted, a pair of hands held him up and pulled him back and he found himself laying on top of someone, with his back to their front. A pair of hands pushed up his legs so they were up against his chest and a rope was brought around him, binding his legs and chest together and exposing his rear very openly. That same thick dick from seconds earlier rubbed against his pucker eagerly, but something that made him shudder was the a second pressure... another thick length was teasing him, rubbing against his balls and dick and slowly making its way down towards his ass. He could see where this was going... He squirmed and wriggled but he was held tight, the second dick pushed against his balls, nudging them and teasing him, rubbing up and down them.

Fucking hell... He's so sexy... I could fuck every inch of him... I just wanna stick my dick in every part of him...”

A firm hand grabbed the lizards own manhood roughly and squeezed it, a thumb rubbing across the top of it as if it were a joystick of some sort. The second dick rubbed its way down to his entrance, meeting with the first just outside, both of them pressing their heavy heads just against his skin, it was difficult to tell the size of them, but they certainly felt big and very hard.

Awh.... can you feel that? He likes it... he keeps tensing up... its sooo sweet... “

He felt a pair of hands rub across his chest, feeling his stomach, pecks and neck, rubbing across his muscle lines and putting a finger in his belly button.

Dawh... and his coote wittle belleh buttooon too... he's just a big, hunky, cutey ain't he?”

And what to do we do with big cuties?!”

We fuck their fucking brains out!” They cried out together in unison. It was at that moment, Diego felt a pressure at his rear, the two dicks suddenly pushing in together, their size becoming apparent to him as he winced and tensed him. He clenched hard around the intruders which only made them exhale in pleasure as they continued to drive inch after inch into him together, bottoming out at what felt around 10 inches. Diego felt their hips bumping against his own as their hands gripped his hips and chest tightly, preparing to fuck him properly. But he felt a very weird sensation, one he hadn't felt in a long long time from a corrupted czarite.

You know what... I think he can handle our full size Rio... He's a big guy... he can deal with it...”

Diego felt his hole suddenly become a awful lot fuller... considering how full it was already... that was impressive... their ultra hard lengths suddenly swelled inside him, inflating in girth and lengthening within him, the process of the self inflating alien dicks continued for several minutes as the duo panted in pleasure from finally being able to unleash their full size on someone... By the end of it, his ass was completely stretched and full, as two tremendously large alien dicks squeezed into his butt has finished swelling. Their texture was now far softer and sponger, but they somehow retained perfect length and hardness down it... slime would have oozed from his hole, but it was completely sealed by the two massive cocks plugging it up. The sensation was somewhere between pleasure and pain, feeling both utterly satisfying but also almost too much... The top dick began to pull out slowly, pulling out, further and further. Diego counted it in his head... 13... 14... 15... 16... 17... 18... 19... 19 inches... it finally pulled almost completely back out at 19 inches... and she started to sink the whole thing in again, pushing against his muscles and sinking every single slimed up fat inch of her massive dick back into him. But as she started doing that... the bottom dick began to pull out... the two gigantic lengths going in him was already overwhelming... but now they were starting to go in opposite directions and Diego new whatever chance he had to fighting back against these two was disintegrating... the sheer amount of pleasure being generated by their slow and epic movements was causing his whole body to go crazy. The top dick bottomed out at 19 inches again as the lower dick pulled out to roughly the same length, his insides getting the working on the lifetime as their utterly massive girth filled him. Their slimy rods never pulled completely out though, they kept him plugged up real tight, as not even a single drop of the lube slime could escape...

They began to build up their pace, slowly... one thrusting in as the other pulled out. It was impossible to resist... the males own dick began spilling its seed messily over itself in a continuous stream as their movements milked him constantly. Their speed started to pick up, the slow fucking turned into powerful pistoning, driving those utterly massive dicks into him over and over again, but they had yet another surprise in store for the lizard... both aggressors became to scream in pleasure, panting heavily and continuing the heavy fucking as the titanic dicks rolled through his ass and began to spew their corruptant in a thick, messily and constant stream. Every thrust they gave yielded another fresh shot of cum within him. From both their cocks. His already filled innards were now getting flooded... They pumped and thrusted against him, their churning balls now slapping against his rear, helping to milk out more of their product. He began to bloat and swell himself, it would have been horrendously uncomfortable if it wasn't for the sheer amount of pleasure that was coursing through him. They continued to pump shot after shot of their seed into his guts, his muscle tone distorting and warping as it gave way to the girls endless ropes of thick slime corruptant, filling every inch of his insides.

After what seemed like hours, when the males belly was full and bloated from hours of constant pumping and fucking, the top dick suddenly wrenched itself free of him, although the sheer size of the bottom cock was still more than enough to plug his desperately full ass from spilling any of its corrupted contents. Diego felt another strange sensation as the person on top shifted and moved going to mount his torso by the feels on things... she sat on his chest and slapped her massive dick onto his stomach, the sheer size and weight of it terrifying him even now... but he felt her do something only one other person had done to him... The other dick in his ass had stopped moving for now, allowing him to focus on what was happened to his sore and still cumming dick... He felt that tremendous lump of a cock move and the girl on top seized his dick with one hand and aimed her own with her other before pushing them together, tip to tip...

Awh fuck... not this again...” Diego thought to himself, his memory being cast back to when Leech made him do this... In all fairness...it felt fucking great... it was just the idea of doing it that was really weird...

The girl on top pushed and strained her dick against Diego's far smaller member and felt the entrance of her dick begin to open up, caving in against the smaller intruder being forced into itself.

Fuck yeeees.... thats what Venom likes...” She growled out, feeling Diegos length slowly sink within her own. She continued to push and thrust her dick forward until it had swallowed the whole of the lizards length within itself.

Cum in my dick you fucking slut!” She called out, and the bottom girl began furious pumping the lizards ass with impressive speed, pounding against his rear powerfully as she drove that massive inflated dick in and out of his ass over and over again. Diego ceased up again as the pleasure assault began again and his own dick spewed his seed out in constant thick ropes, but this time, right into the top girls own inflated wang... She panted heavily, more heavily than before, taking sharp breathes in has her own twisted desires were enacted. She moved her dick back and forth, making it fuck Diego's own rod, its fat, heavy mass acting like a huge jelly cock sleeve for the males rod within it, further milking the male of what little seed he had left, making him cum over and over again, shamefully, into her directly. Her breathing got even sharper and she suddenly stood from his chest, pressing her dick HARD against his, so it bottomed out against his stomach and pelvis, she angled her dick down, so it was directly on top of his erection, rubbing her hands up and down its massive girth and length, before finally bellowing out in extasy, her legs and stomach quivering as she began to unload her own massive cumload...

Diego wriggled and strained again as he felt an immense pressure around his dick. She pushed down hard though and sealed the end of her dick onto his skin, so her massive fat rod had entirely eaten his own within its girth, leaving only one place for her cum load to go... that pressure entired his dick and followed directly into him, going straight to the only place it could... his balls... his dick swelled in girth as she forced her cum into his balls, causing them to fill and swell in size instantly, more than tripling in size in seconds, and as she was doing that, the bottom girl blew her own final massive load into the lizards butt again as she continued to pound it ferociously, her balls banging against his cheeks as they swayed uploads with every pump she gave. But there was so little room within him anymore... her tainted seed started to seep from his ass finally, the pressure inside was too much and it was too much for the guy to handle, the Trio had been giving him a workout, but not even they could match this... in a final wave of almost painful, overwhelming and consuming pleasure, the lizard gave a final whimper before fainting, the feeling being filled from both the front and back just too much for him to handle...

The duo continued to fill the lizard up for a good minute or so after he fainted, emptying their balls into his ass and balls respectively. The room was filled with heavy breathing and the occasional moan of satisfaction afterwards, but they wasted no time in hanged around, pulling themselves free, they shrunk their massive dicks back down to a much more reasonable size and gathered their belongings before quickly heading out...

4