The Hell Calling
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The roar of the frigates engines was only matched by its twin sisters, which was running along side it. The two vessels were travelling at high speed towards a very specific target at high speed. Both given the same orders. Captain Jayce was in charge of the first frigate. The second however, had a different captain. One who had agenda's of his own.

Alright men, listen up.”

The dragon who spoke was known as Captain Yohan. He rough tongued and harsh soldier of the DA who spoke with a commanding presence. Those under his command felt like a brother to him, those against him, felt like the spawn of Satan. He addressed a large squad of soldiers who were laid out in front of him, sitting on crates or benches or just on the floor, toying with their weapons and adjusting their equipment.

We've been dispatched to a pirate station to deal with an escapee slave as well as to deal with the pirate threat in this area. We have been ordered to capture the slave alive and bring him back. But I want you to disobey those orders. On the field, you listen to me, and my orders are to kill him on sight.

You may well be asking why i'm ordering you to do this, and i'll tell you. Anyone here aware of the situation that happened on Calcaron 2nd? It was attacked, by vile, evil creatures who belong to a group called the Rewritten. They raped and killed everyone there. Believe me, I know, I had family there. I had a daughter who had just moved to a house on the outskirts. I got to hear her terrified voice on the phone as they broke into her home and raped her right there and then. The last thing I heard her say was her crying out for help. For my help. And this little bastard, the fucker who we're going after, was responsible for that attack.

This man has the deaths of thousands, maybe millions of innocent people on his head. Beyond that, he's extremely dangerous, a survivor of the civil war and a practiser of psyonic arts. If you need more reason than that to put a man down, i'd suggest you take up a different profession. But I know I can rely on you all here. We drop in 2 hours. Get your shit ready. And as for his corrupted czarite partners, don't risk a fucking thing. You see one, you put her down there and then. We are ending this shit today. Understood?”

The squad nodded and saluted Captain Yohan, who quickly left the bay to gather his own equipment. Yohan stared down at his armaments, grabbing his trusted knife and slotting it into its pouch on his armour. This was where he avenged the people he'd lost. And no up-tight rich tart, desperate for her precious slave was going to take this away from him.

Jayce's frigate wasn't alive with such talk however. Him and his men were briefed back at base and had no intent of breaching orders. Jayce was accompanied by a couple of squadmates who'd helped him back on Calcaron. Theo and Vell. Both the males were suited up and waiting eagerly for the frigate to dock. They had no idea what to expect, but were nervous of the prospect of things turning complicated, as they had done previously.

So... How'd the deal go?” Another captain asked Wex, as he arrived back at the station.

Eheh, it went well! We got the full go ahead, they're up for it. Diego managed to... convince them to go ahead without us needing to spend a penny!”

Diego grinned as he stepped back onto the space station. “Yup. They're sending people over now, couple of ships I think? They want to integrate with us fully.” He chirped, feeling rather happy about the whole thing.

Which i've given the full go ahead!” Wex added. Feeling pretty happy about himself.

Seeth was waiting for Diego at the dock and she approached him upon seeing him. She was smiling but her anxiety was starting to show a bit, as she nervously twiddled her thumbs.

Hey hunny... you feeling a bit better?” She asked, kneeling down a little.

Diego wrapped his arms around Seeths mid section and pulled her close. “Much better. How's everything with you?”

I'm... better... knowing you're doing ok. Haven't seen the Trio all day, I think they're looking after Plum or something.” Seeth pressed a kiss against the lizards lips, gently caressing his ears and hair as she did so, making the lizard blush deeply. The crew in the dock started to head to the control room in a relaxed pace, making small talk as they did so, but Wex's communicator went off as they were walking through.

Uhm... Wex, we have problems. We need you here, now.”

Ok, on my way.” Wex began running ahead of the group, who all increased their pace to get there quicker behind him.

Wex arrived first and ran up to the primary control station, which was a large set of computers, with a series of different sized screens running up the wall. The largest of which was currently being manned by one of Wex's mates, Sen, the white snake.

Whats going on Sen?”

We have potentially a very serious situation going down... how many ships were the Hunters bringing here today?”

Two. Why?”

Sen pointed at the screen, which showed the short range scanner for the station. Wex's eyes darted to the various different objects closing in on the station. There weren't two ships coming. There were 13.

Holy fuck... what the hell! Alright... uhm... those ships coming from the top, 6 in total, the signatures match those from the Silver fish, hail them. Now.”

Sen flipped a couple of switches on his control desk and tapped in some commands, activating the communicator relay and hailing the oncoming group of ships. After a few seconds, an angry looking Tiger answered, he had a silver fish skeleton tattoo's on his cheek. He immediately started shouting down the comms line at Wex.

You think you're so fucking clever don't you?! Attacking us like that!”

Uhm... what?” Wex's face conveying his confusion as he stared at the tiger, clueless.

And using fucking merc's no less! Have you no backbone?! What kind of a pirate hires someone else to do the job for him!? Well i've gathered what forces we've got left, and we're fucking coming for you, you bastards!”

Merc's?! What are you talking about?!”

You're fucking dead! You're all fucking dead! We're coming for every one of you fuckers! I'm gonna plaster the walls with your guts you'll little fucking shit-stain! The Fangs are gonna get whats coming to them!! You're all fucking dead! Do you hear me?! You're all! Fucking! Dead!”

Wex cut off the communication. By this point, everyone else had arrived and were listening intently. “Right... Someone's hired mercs to attack the Silver Fish and they think it was us. They've got 6 boarding frigates coming, I need everyone on deck now. Sen, what about those other ships?”

Wex looked again at the screen, pointing at two ships approaching from a different direction. And again at the 3 ships from the opposite way. “Sen, I need you to get some info of these ships.”

Sen tapped in more commands and brought up some basic scanner info about the incoming vessels.

Ok... the two from the south west... DA boarding frigates? Why the hell are the DA sending boarding frigates over here??! Fuck! The other ships are approaching from the south east...”

Wex's jaw dropped and he took a few seconds to read over the information properly. “You've gotta be fucking joking... Its a fucking battleship and two cruisers...”

Over at the Silver Fish's ruined space station, the armoured form of Mawn placed her boot upon the neck of a downed pirate, the males face turned a bright red as she pressed her heavy boot down.

I'm so very glad to see you troglodytes can follow basic instructions. Its just a shame that you don't have the brain cells required to have any reasonable form of common sense.” Mawn laughed, pulling a heavy Vulcan revolver from her belt and cocking it at the trapped male underneath her. “Actually... for being a traitorous scum-ridden shitbag and lying to your colleagues like that... you can suffer the boot, scum.” And she replaced the revolver back in its holster.

Mawn raised her leg up and drove her heel back down repeated on the skull of her victim, each fleshy crack of his skull smashing provoking her to further slam her foot down until the pirates head reflected nothing more than a fleshy, blood ridden paste of the floor, with chunks of bone littered around the area that had splintered off. The dragoness took a deep breath and removed her armoured helmet, taking a deep whiff of the murder stained air. She thought for a couple of seconds and called her assistant over, whom was dressed in similar, if smaller armour.

Sara. Whats the status on those ships that have been dispatched from here?”

They're on route to the Fangs HQ and should be arriving within the hour.”

Excellent. The DA's boarding frigates will hit soon as well... If we've timed this right, all hell should be about to break loose on the Fang's station as they're hit from two sides by different forces. The question is... when do we make our entrance?”

She trotted over to the control panel just ahead of her, making sure to hop over the spreading pool of blood from the crushed pirate at her feet. Tapping in a few console commands, she brought up a holo-view of the station they were on, doing a scan for remaining lifeforms. Her scan revealed a few more pirates on the lowest deck of the station.

Looks like we're not quite done here. We've still got a contract to fill in here before we move on to capture the male. Two bird with one stone means a hell of a lot more money in my pocket and one step closer to the dream. Cmon Sara. We've got work to do.” Mawn replaced the helmet back on her head and pulled a heavy Vulcan shotgun off her back, cocking the front of the weapon with a loud clacking noise, the empty shell from its innards popping out and bouncing against the floor. Sara pulled out her own sniper rifle and followed shortly behind Mawn, jumping over the blood pool and hitting the lights as she exited the room. Curiously, despite the room being filled with many control panels, all of which had different lights and sounds emitting from them, the most ominous light in the room belonged to a small device which didn't belong amongst the control panels, which flashed with every second passing by.

The duo made their way down to the lowest deck via the elevator, where the survivors from their attack had made themselves comfy. As soon as the lift opened, a barrage of gunshots rung loudly and peppered the lift, pinging and punching through the back of it as the doors opened to nothing. The pirates waited eagerly, quickly popping in new clips into their weapons as the damaged lift continued to yield nothing. Before too long though, a deafeningly loud bang exploded out as the devastated corpses of the first line of pirates were splattered across the room in a wave of blood, bone and guts which splashed against the floor and lapped against the walls of the engineering bay. The shattered wood of the boxes they were hiding behind further spraying the air with splinters and chunks. Mawn re-cocked her shotgun and aimed a blast at a girl who was hiding behind a pillar, the shotgun tearing through the metal work as the shockwave from its blast deafened those again who weren't protected from its absurd effect. Lashings of partially melted metal, mulched organs, shrapnel and bone were spread across the wall again, reducing the pillar to a hole ridden, bent mess as well as the girl behind it.

The final surviving pirates launched themselves at the intruder in a desperate melee assault. 3 of them in total. They jumped out together and drew their scimitars from their belts, the edges of the weapons refined to yield a hideously sharp edge. The first assaulted from the front, whipping his sword back and forth as head level, but found the heavy butt of the shotgun crunching into his face as Mawn ducked under and ploughed the weapon through his chin. He stumbled back and fell to his knees, a blast from the shotgun removed him from the fight permanently, replacing what was once a man, with a pile of mulched flesh and bone.

The other two swung their swords at her back, but Mawn leapt forward, kicking back off the blood soaked wall and slamming her armoured fist into the face of the first pirate, the other tried to fight back, but Mawn dodged and weaved between his slashes and grabbed at the pirates neck. She drew a large mono-bladed, heavily serrated hatchet from an armoured leg hatch and slammed it into the poor mans thigh repeatedly, each time deeper and hacking away muscle like a seasoned chief would do a vegetable. He wailed in pain and collapsed onto his knees like the other, and the hatchet was slammed into his neck, digging in deep and ripping out strings of important veins in one bloody, gruesome thunk.

The last remaining pirate stood up, recovering from the haymaker he received to the chops and drew out his scimitar again. He expected the intruder to be defensive, but she ran straight at him, charging into his stomach and ramming him against another pillar a few feet away. Before he could even react, she jumped back, grabbed his head and pulled it down whilst driving her knee up and forward, the two limbs connecting with a loud crack as armoured kneecap met fleshy, unprotected nose and teeth with shattering efficiency. He rolled over onto the floor, spitting out a mouthful of blood and broken teeth but found the hammering heel of Mawn coming down on his head as yet another sickening crack rang out and signalled the snapping of a spine as Mawn's boot came down on the side of his neck.

Would anyone else like to try their luck?” She laughed, looking around the room to find it dead and life-less. “Guess that would be the last of them. Cmon Sara, we have a lizard to capture.”

Leech stood in the bridge of the battleship, admiring its sheer size and beauty. Ink had gone to the trouble of mounting a number of very impressive chairs in the bridge which looked through the massive shielded glass frontal section. The view was genuinely spectacular. Even creatures like Leech could find some amazement in it. Prior to this, the largest ship Leech had been on was a frigate, who's innards were small, crampt and minimalist, which was made worse by the fact that it was not designed for creatures as big as Leech. This however, was the complete opposite of that. It seemed like only Ink was not completely amazed by this place, as she sat on her throne, staring at the approaching space station intently. Gin was sat on her lap, curled up in Ink's slightly slimy tentacles, with only his head and feet showing. The giant monster was simply caressing his hair and ears as per usual, like he was an actual cat.

A large gathering of Corrupted Czarites were forming in the bridge, chatting amongst themselves and staring eagerly at the space station, wondering what wonders it would bring. Ink suddenly stood from her chair, keeping Gin wrapped in her embrace as she stood.

Blaze. Ambrosia. Scion. Vhaylen. Come forward. We need to speak to you all.”

The four called controllers stepped out of the crowd. Vhaylen was first, she oozed forward and stood next to Ink, the second controller was Blaze, a strong looking controller of copper colour, with brilliant golden eyes, whom was wearing a considerable amount of armour and armed with a very large and scary looking Amp-Flail. Scion stepped out behind her, wearing very similar armour, with an equally, if not more muscular build, and an array of strong, whip like tentacles sprouting from her back. Scion was toting some serious firepower though, in the form of heavy machine guns and grenade launchers. Blaze and Scion shot each-other a mischievous grin and stood next to Leech. Finally, Ambrosia stepped forward after making her way through the crowd. She was a dark amber colour with deep red eyes. Her figure was softer than the others, with heavier boobs and thicker hips, and she didn't seem to be carrying any weapons either.

They stood in a line, along with Ink, Moltezz and Leech. All of them looking out together through the glass. They took a few seconds to admire the view before Ink spoke.

This is the location they gave us. This is where we retake our fallen sister, reunite with the followers and further establish our hold on this sector. Preserve your own lives above everything. Controller survival is paramount to our operations. Don't be afraid to retreat. Second to that, securing resources. Bodies, guns, ships, supplies. In that order. I want Scion, Blaze and Moltezz on the front line. Leech and Vhaylen will go after the lizard. Ambrosia, stay aboard the ship and keep us updated. I will form the second assault from the other flank. Remember, use the slaves as shields. Leech, you said you had some ideas to help us in battle?”

Yup, i've already put them into action. You'll see them. They're very self explanatory. I won't bore you with the details.”

Excellent.” Ink's malicious grin grew wider. The numerous hungry eyes watched the approaching station as the battleship got closer and closer until Ink decided it was time for action. “The time is upon us sisters. Arm yourselves, get your squads, get to the breaching pods. Remember what I said. Hunt well, enjoy yourselves. I have no doubt you'll have the time of your lives.”

0