Arc three – Aggressive expansion (H/M sex scene)
209 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a scent slowly making its way through the entire ship as the last batch of loot and spoils were dragged aboard. A work force of tireless, mindless slaves began the process of stripping everything down for storage, whilst the taller, stronger Nodes kept a watchful eye on everything, helping where needed. Crates full of food and supplies were hauled down into the storage bays which also doubled as slave sleeping quarters, after all, the mindless hardly need a comfy bed. Weapons and tech were moved into the armoury and research bay, where new Controllers were settling in. The cargo the controllers were most interested in however was making its way through the core of the ship, into the sorting bay.

Since Ink and Leech had taken control of the Rewrittens hordes, offering a true form of leadership, things had become more organised amongst their ranks, and whilst the ever hungering corrupted czarites still succumbed to their urges from time to time, things mostly ran relatively smoothly now. There were jobs and schedules dished out to the various members of the horde, with ample time for self pleasuring and sex as well, to keep the horde stated. As a result of this organisation, despite the prize being transported directly through their ranks, everyone kept on working their tasks, hoping that the systems set in place by Ink would choose them to be the lucky ones who got their chance...

The marks who'd been captured from the station had been secured bundled into Moltezz's “Mark protection device” or MPD for short, which was nothing short of an armoured coffin. Jet black forged metal with large, heavy locks securely held the prisoners inside. Unattractive Marks would have to share their prison with others, but liked Marks would have one to themselves, as a reward for being nothing more than lucky. The very bottom tier of Marks, those deemed unsuitable at “initiation” were just hand cuffed and chained together, with black-out bags over their heads, made to walk rather than being carried in the MPD's by Slaves.

The convoy of Marks was escorted through the bowels of the ship to the sorting bay, escorted by squads of armed Nodes and even a couple of Controllers, overseeing the whole operation. There were several MPD's all being carried by rows of Slaves, the very last of which had large red markings across its surface, making it stand out from the rest. Behind them, a couple of rows of chained up, terrified and whimpering Marks, surrounded by Nodes who kept them in single file, the humming of their whips reminding them what would happen if they tried to escape.

Slowly, they made their way into the bay, the MPD's laid against a wall and connected to the motorised loading system, which would they haul the units up and into the storage area for them. A large room where row after row of MPD's would line every wall up to the ceiling, some full, others empty. Although recent events would mean that this room was getting fuller and fuller by the hour. The chained up prisoners were marched into a small prison cell, clearly far too small for them and locked up. With the cargo secured, the convoy departed in various different directions, all heading off to their next job. The sorting bay was left anxiously quiet for a few minutes, as the prisoners wondered what was happening. They whimpered and wondered what would happen, with all of them stripped naked, there was an absolute sense of fear from them all, although their whimpering ceased when a large door across the room slid open and couple of Controllers marched in, currently talking. The first was an amber coloured one, with sizeable and heavy look boobs currently contained in an armoured corset. Standing at over 7ft tall, she was certainly large compared to those trapped here, but she was a lot smaller than the second figure. Her figure was naturally plump with an almost motherly feel to her. Her ruby eyes glanced over the prisoners for a couple of seconds as she continued her conversation with the larger controller next to her.

The second girl was far heavier in almost every way. She towered over everyone here, standing at a terrifying 9ft tall, laden with thick muscle all over and shaking the bars of the prison with every step she took. Dull jade skin and narrow pink eyes made her look a little less exotic than her partner, but the bulging chest and pelvic region was a rather terrifying sight to beyond, as whatever she had stored down there was pressing very tightly against the leather pouch it was contained in. Every inch of her figure pressed against her leather armour, producing a clear image of the muscle definition underneath.

“So those ones over there, we class them as Rank E Mark's. They don't get the MPD treatment. Pointless.” The amber girl continued.

“Why?”

“Old, frail, Ill, weak, excessively unattractive. The initiation would have found some reason to class them as E's.”

“So what do we do with them?”

“We just need to check them over, make sure there aren't any D's who've slipped into the batch by accident. After that, we send them over the Node pen's, they'll get to pick any they want for themselves, after than, the Slave Pens. Most of them will most likely due in the first week, due to the physical stress.”

“Okay. What's a rank D then?”

“Rank D's are usually taken at initiation by Nodes as they have priority to do so, so we don't have D's to sort out here. Rank D's are Mark's who are deemed healthy enough to survive at least a month of service, but are too ugly for us.”

“Hah! What qualifies them as ugly?”

“Hideous smell or bad personal hygiene previous to being captured. Excessive weight or lack-thereof. Deformations and excessive scaring. General ugly-ness.”

“Ok, I got it. So what about the MD... MDT's?”

“MPD's. Mark protection devices. They keep the higher rank Mark's safe and secure for our use. The next Rank is C, which is average. These are Mark's whom are deemed attractive enough for controller interaction. Not amazing but certainly not ugly either. They are usually given to New Controllers to sate them and given to Nodes who perform well, they also service as back-up cum fodder, just in case some Rank B's are wounded for whatever reason and need a rest.”

“So what's our job with them?”

“We give them a look over, certify their C status and send them over to the Controller re-coup pods.”

“The Pods huh? So do we get to choose what Marks go where?”

“Yup, pretty much.”

“So if we know what controllers are going to what pod, we can almost choose what Mark's they get?”

“Yeah. Pretty sweet job isn't it?”

“Oh yeah, thats awesome. So what about Rank B's?”

“B's are Mark's who are deemed attractive enough for personal Controller attention. They must not only be attractive, but also fairly tough too, to deal with the amount of attention they receive. Our job with them is to certify their Rank and send them to Bidding house.”

“Oh... What happens if no Controller bids for them?”

“If no one wants to own them properly, then they go in with the C's and are sent to the Pods daily.”

“So what about Rank A's?”

“Ah. Well, theres only one Rank A, and he's arrived today. Rank A's aren't ever held under personal permanent ownership. Ink and Leech have decided that Rank A's are essentially a reward to Controllers who perform excellently and also as part of the lottery too. They're supposed to be extremely attractive, enduring, cute, sexually energizing, at least partially willing, although thats subject to interpretation and finally, as Ink said “Provide a level of pleasure beyond that of other Marks through their own gifts.” They're pretty much the most fuckable creatures you could ever imagine Slade, and they're kept as rewards effectively. Swapping from Controller to Controller, being rented out and also entered into the lottery, where any Node or Controller has the chance to win a single night with a Rank A Mark.”

“But if this new dude is the only Rank A, does this mean the first ever lottery is happening tonight? Also, what is our job with him here?”

“Yeah, it is actually. And our job here is to certify him, make sure is absolutely secure and record his info accurately.”

“Ok... lets get started then shall we?”

The girls started by marching the prisoners out and eyeing them up closely, a couple were deemed to be rank D rather than E and were quickly sent to initiation to be used as desired, but otherwise were all bundled out together towards the Node pens. The amber coloured girl was correct about the labelling of the Rank E's. Most of them were old or crippled or had some form of aliment effecting them. Anyone could tell that these people were doomed from the second the Rewritten captured them. They weren't to be taken care of, they were going to spend their last days getting nothing short of raped to death by the endless horde of slaves they were about to be dumped into. Once the cell was empty, the amber girl tapped a few buttons on a control panel. A loud whirring sounded and the ceiling of the room was pulled up, the mechanical workings of the MPD storage area would grab the first of the new Marks and send him in. The armoured personal prison was loaded in and the larger girl, now identified as Slade, walked forward clutched a magnetic key, which she rubbed against the locks on the side of the vessel, the bolts clacking open loudly.

She pulled the front of the casket open and revealed the occupants. 3 bound wolf men, every limb chained up, muzzles bound, securely locked to the back of the container, they squinted as they saw light for the first time in hours and tried to see where they were. One of them tried to kick and scream, but he was held far too securely for anything to happen. Slade glanced back at her partner who gave the nod of approval and she slammed the casket shut up, the locks engaged with a loud clack. It didn't take long for them to get a rhythm going. A new MPD would be pulled in, opened up, checked and then resealed. The Amber girl would then choose which Pod to send it to if they were Rank C's or would send them to the Auction house with it was a Rank B. They quickly whittled through the numbers until there just one left. The one they'd been waiting for. The one they'd all been waiting for.

His personal prison was loaded into the room, large red markings splashing across the surface of the MPD, with a large golden decorate number 1 bolted to the very front of the unit. The MPD itself was a slightly different shape to the others too, with a slightly larger frame and more security built it. The row of magnetic locks was also accompanied by a physical key lock, the key of which was directly held on the outside of the unit currently, stuck in the middle of the number 1 on the front. Before they opened it, they took a second to admire it.

“Can you smell him?”

“Yeah... I think the MPD was designed to allow some of his scent through...”

Slade leaned in closer, placing a hand on the surface of the personal prison.

“He's almost got some spice to him... I don't know how to place the smell... Smell's god damn fucking incredible though...”

“Well, savour the aroma whilst you can, we won't see him for too long. I would love to be in the shoes of the person who wins the lottery tonight... Anyway, open him up, lets see what we're dealing with...”

Slade took the key and opened the physical lock, before running the magi key across the others. She flipped the latches off and pulled the front open, slowly revealing the occupant who was looking anything other than happy.

The two ladies stared at him with intense interest, feeling a sudden tightness in their loins already, the sudden wave of scent now hitting them much stronger now he was visible.

The lizards eyes adjusted to the light and he glared at them with suspicion. The level of security here was nothing sort of insane. His muzzle bound by a solid metal fastener, every joint he had was locked up via more magi locks and armoured metal pieces, even his tail was locked in place.

“I... can see why he's a rank A...” The amber girl commented.

“Ambro... think theres any chance....”

“Absolutely not Slade. Ink would have our heads. Remember that. He's staying in that MPD until his time comes.”

Slade stepped right up to the lizards face, who was eye to eye with her due to the MPD being suspended in mid air. She breathed his scent in deeply and stared into his eyes, which were currently the only thing that could move on him. He stared back, unsure of what to think. Before anything could happen though, the massive girl stepped back and slapped herself across the face, regaining some self control.

“So.” She huffed, clearly fazed. “He's a Rank A?”

“Yeah, no doubt about it. I'm sure just his scent alone gave half the slaves and Nodes a stiffy. Never-mind actually getting that close to him. I understand why Leech and Ink were so adamant about bringing him in...”

The lizards eyes narrowed when he heard the names.

“He's got some fire in him hasn't he? You wait little lizard... next time you come out of that prison, who knows who'll be waiting for you...”

“Ok, lock him up... his scent is getting to me already. We'll both need a breeze shower after this as we're not due for the pods for a few hours yet.”

“Good call.”

Slade winked at the lizard and shut the capsule quickly, flipped the locks back and replacing the key, before the whole unit was quickly whisked back up into the storage room with the others.

The two girls then departed the bay and made their way through towards the breeze showers. No one likes the breeze showers. Large corridor like rooms with massive vents on the walls designed to blast blistering cold air mixed with an array of chemicals designed to overwhelm and disgust the brain into losing any form of arousal. It was to the agreement of every controller and node than these rooms were the most hated on the ship, but they served an important role. Slade and the new identified Ambrosia stripped themselves off and quickly went inside, the Breeze showers often were full during the mid point of the day, but they were absolutely packed today, the Nodes who'd escorted the convoy in and weren't due for a pod session were trying to kill their arousal off so they could continue working effectively.

Slade pushed her way in and found space for Ambrosia too, the tiled walls were packed tight with people but the Nodes found space. The sound of fans starting up sent shivers down everyones spine, this was the part they hated...

A few seconds later, the fans were on full blast, freezing cold air was being blasted through every part of the room, making everyone shiver as it rushed through them all, then came the stench. The chemical cocktail designed to make everyone in the room forget about sex entirely. It was a sickly concoction producing feelings of absolute disgusting, abhorrence and repulsion that would kill ones sex drive off in a matter of seconds. It was difficult to think of sex when all you could think about was trying to stop yourself vomiting. The whole process took about a minute, the room of once chatty Nodes were now gagging and focusing on trying to be sick into the fans, leaning against the walls and sitting down where there was space. Slade and Ambrosia soon found themselves to be in a clean state of mind however. The Breeze showers, whilst hated, were extremely effective and breaks to use them were permitted at any time. No one would willingly skive off in a Breeze Shower, so it was left open at all times.

They left the chamber and redressed themselves, before heading down to the Events chamber. The largest room on the ship by far. Every couple of days, Leech, Moltezz & Ink would make all the Nodes and Controllers meet there for general announcements and updates. Today was one of those days. Slade and Ambrosia pushed through the crowds of Nodes and into the hall, which closely resembled something like a stadium in scale and set-up, a central platform surrounded by various levels of seating allowing many to sit and listen. Controllers would always be sat up the front and the Nodes could sit anywhere they pleased. There were quite a few new faces sitting up at the front, brand new controllers of all sorts of sizes and shapes. The ever shapely and usually cute form of Bubblegum was staring at one of the new girls with a look of sheer hatred, most likely because it no longer looked like Bubblegum was bustiest anymore.

Soon enough, everyone was settled down in the hall, which had large purple flags hanging from the ceilings and maintenance walk ways, it was clear that the Rewritten had stepped their game up quite significantly. The hall fell to a hush though as the towering figure of Ink made her way from a back door into the stage and walked to the podium at the front. Perhaps another testament to Inks power, was the fact that there was no mic stand at the podium. She just spoke with such power and volume that everyone could hear it.... She stood in an ebony & obsidian corset, with a large purple cape hung around her neck and draped behind her. Her thick tentacles were dressed in flowing silken garments and thick golden bracelets, she gave the impression of nothing but sheer royalty.

“Good afternoon my fellow sisters. Leech and Molezz will not be joining us today as they are extremely busy with preparations for our next move. I am starting us off with a few general announcements for us all.

First. I would like to offer my thanks to Slade and Ambrosia for dealing with the new arrivals quickly and effectively. You will be rewarded for your service to the cause.

Second, I would like to offer my thanks to Plum for her excellent logistical analysis and detailed review of the pirate assault. You will be rewarded for your service to the cause.

Third. I am going to express my disappointment in Bubblegum for your poor behaviour with the new Controllers today at induction. You will be punished for your disobedience.

Fourth. I would like to offer my thanks to Moltezz for her improved MPD design she produced just a few hours ago and finished in time for today. It was an incredible effort on your part. I am aware she is not here right now, but you will be rewarded for your service to the cause.

And Fifth. I am going to express my extreme disappointment in the following Nodes – Sapphire, Tracey, Josie, Sarah & Yurei. You have gone against everything we have built here. You will be punished for your disobedience. You will be sentenced to exile. Report to the outbound dock by 15:00 or have a kill order dispatched against your names.”

The sheer authority Ink spoke with was nothing short of utterly stupefying. When she mentioned offering her thanks, almost everyone in the hall rose in anticipation, hoping it would be them. And when she was about the express disappointment, the whole room would cower. Even the controllers, although to lesser extent, reacted similarly.

“Moving on, the only major announcement today, which i'm sure you're all extremely excited about, is the announcement of the first lottery. I know I have been promising you all this treasure and today I am proud to announce that, just like always, I have kept my word. More so than that, I will be announcing the first winner in a few short moments.

As a reminder to those who have forgotten, the lottery takes place once a week, with numbers being issued at the beginning of the week and the winner being drawn half way through. The winner of the lottery receives an entire day off from work, to spend, with a rank A mark. They may invite up to 5 people to join them, if they desire. The Rank A mark was arrived today and I am eager to see you all enjoy his company. I can assure you, he is every bit as delicious as you have been told. The winner is decided by a random number generator, those who perform well during the week will get assigned additional numbers to increase their chances of winning, those who act poorly or commit crimes against us, will be removed from the lottery for a length of time.”

The various excited murmurings of the crowd rose sharply as Ink announced the arrival of the mark, but quickly died down when she raised her hand to silence the room. She produced a small envelope from an armoured hatch on her corset and opened it quickly, pulled its contents out and reading them.

“The first ever winner and extraordinarily lucky sister is... Number 8217. To whom does that belong to?”

The room fell silent for a few seconds as everyone checked their numbers, a large amount of annoyed sighs sounding as people realised they were not the winner. But above all of those rose a bellow of happiness.

“AWH FUCK YES!” Slade stood from her seat as Ink gestured for her join her up on the stage. The envious eyes of the entire room looked down onto her as they applauded in the most lazy way possible out of sheer jealousy.

“Congratulations to Slade for winning the first lottery draw. Do you wish to bring anyone along with you?”

“Well, I would ask Aranych, but she's not here right now...” Slade glanced down and saw the pleading eyes of every controller, practically begging her to say their name. She grinned and looked around, trying to decide if there was anyone she actually wanted to bring. “So... NOPE! Just me!”

A second round of sighs rung out.

“Excellent! Once you've finished your round of jobs, you can find him at the Queen's pods. Enjoy your time with him.

Finally, this is a warning to you all. There are three rogue controllers living aboard our ship, two of whom are pronounced as dangerous. Lark & Yark have been sulking around the maintenance deck of the ship and seem to be difficult to catch. If you see them, let the security team know immediately. Lark & Yark have taken a liking to ambushing controllers who are mid way through their sex and are doing rather uncomfortable things to them. If you wish to avoid the most horrendous case of blue balls, I highly advise that you keep personal sex activities in your chambers to an absolute minimum and use the pods. The situation with the other rogue has not changed.

There are no further announcements. Continue as you were. I will see you all here in two days for further announcements.”

Ink turned around and left the stage through the same door she arrived though, leaving the crowd to disperse and return back to their tasks. The rest of the day simply could not go quick enough for Slade, she only had a few basic tasks to complete before she could finish and go to her prize. Ambrosia was somewhat grumpy that Slade hadn't invited her along, but stayed polite to Slade at all times, knowing it was best to stay on her good side. Hour after hour dragged on past until finally the time had arrived. Slade was quick to move, bidding goodbye to Ambrosia and quickly heading up to the Queen's pods. The pods themselves were large rooms designed to simply have sex in, with powerful drainage systems and furniture around for the occupants to use. The Queen's pods were the luxury areas, these pods were hardly ever used and you'd always have one to yourself, unlike the normal pods which were essentially orgy rooms. They were adorned with soft furnishings and various different facilities, including massive beds with a team of Slaves standing by to change the sheets should it be required.

Slade was quick to make her way up to deck and saw a Node standing at a notes desk, who was the book keeper of the Queens Pods. The Node, who was a shark girl of sorts, didn't even look up as she spoke.

“Slade... Pod 5, take a left here, follow it down and around the corner. Everything is ready for you. Ink says enjoy yourself.”

Slade merely nodded and continued, pushing past with eagerness and following the corridor down as instructed. The Pod was a sealed room, so it required opening a crank lock door to enter, although the guarding Node did that for her, as every room had a stationed Node outside it. Slade stepped inside and saw her room for the night, the expansive bed was easily large enough for the girl herself, adorned with thick purple sheets with golden edging. The room had several pieces of furniture designed with sex in mind. The whole thing was looking amazing. There was even a platter of food laid out on the side.

Slade jumped a little as something hissed and a side door opened up, a confused and agitated male stepping into the room, the door quickly closing behind him. His scent was already driving Slade insane and he'd only just arrived, but he was still bound up fairly securely. Muzzle locked, hands together and chains between his legs and tail. The only clothing he had on him was some black shorts, covering his crotch and bum. The massive girl noticed some keys on the food tray and grabbed them, pointing at the bed as she did so.

“Lay down lizard. I'll untie you.”

She heard him sigh and he followed her commands, laying face down on the bed. She leaned over him and began unlocking his shackles.

“I saw the fight you put up when Ink tried to take you on. Very impressive Psyonics I gotta say. You hungry hot stuff? Got some food apparently, might be a good idea to chow down first, whilst you can you know?”

She finished unbuckling him and stood up, turning to grab the food and throwing him over a sandwich roll. He swiped it out the air and eyed her up with suspicion, slowly taking a bite of the sandwich, which was nicely flavoured.

She scoffed some food down herself and began tearing her clothes off, freeing her bust first which practically burst out from its confides.

“UGH! That is so much better! Right, you finished eating that? I've got something else for you to eat.”

He sighed again, he was wondering when this would start. She tugged down the remainder of her clothing and freed her beast in front of him, which was rapidly hardening to full length. Realising there was basically no way out of this for the time being, he quickly nipped the sandwich down and back away on the bed, unsure of what she was planning to do. She hopped up onto the bed, getting closer to him, the sheer size of her becoming even more glaringly obvious as she leaned over him. She ripped off his shorts in one swipe and knelled either side of him, slapping her fat cock down onto his chest. Leaning in towards his face, she took a deep breath of his scent and licked his nose.

He barely had time to register what was going on before she'd already moved to do something else. She whipped around and bared her ass towards his face, spreading her cheeks apart. She was heavily built all over, with thick, heavy, massive ass cheeks and a surprisingly cute button asshole which she was steadily backing towards his face.

“You'd best start enjoying yourself quickly, or this is gonna be a long night for you!” She laughed. Glancing down to see his own manhood twitching. He grabbed at her cheeks firmly, squeezing handfuls of soft butt and pushed his nose deep between then, the sheer size of her ass meaning her really had to push into them, he licked and lapped at her hole, making her whimper a little in pleasure. She grabbed his head from behind and pushed him deeper in, he continued to push his tongue in, breathing in her scent too as he did, the intoxicating feeling of sexual excitement flowing through him again, her sex laden aroma getting sweeter by the second.

They spend a few minutes like this, Slade grinding her ass against him and pushing him a little deeper every now and again, the male squeezing her butt and thighs as he tried to lick deeper and taste more of her. It always surprised him how sweet czarite ass tasted. Slade glanced down to see the lizards manhood now standing to full attention and bobbing slightly under her, the girls own mammoth wang hanging under her, to her surprise, the lizard grabbed at her balls, squeezing them tightly and fondling them as he continued to lap at her asshole.

“Awh fuck... Th-that feels... mhmm more...” She murmured, Diego picking the hint up and grabbing her hefty balls with both hands, they felt dense and full, each one larger than his fist easily, he felt a drip land on his belly as she leaked pre from her massive tip, the huge green dick already oozing with lube slime as usual in copious amounts. He wasn't sure how he was going to take that thing.

He kept squeezing her balls and noticed her stance dropping down until she was basically kneeling down, doggy style, with her ass in his face, her heavy tits were pinning his legs down as she continued to moan in pleasure. She was slowly leaned more and more forward, raising her ass up high. He pulled his face out of her ass and pushed a thumb into her instead, finding it tight but accepting. He couldn't believe he was about to try this, but he figured he might as well give it a go. He pulled himself free from under her, noticing the pre dripping down his stomach and stood behind her. He thought about it for a few more seconds but noticed her ass didn't seem to be going anyway at all... nor did she even protest him getting up from under her...

He wiped the pre off his stomach and lathered it over his own, pushing the tip of his dick against her entrance eagerly. She moaned loudly in pleasure and wriggled her hips around a little and that was all the encouragement he needed. He began to push himself in, his manhood slowly slipping into her with a satisfying and wet “Shhlick” as it slide into her smoothly and slowly. She was immensely tight and warm and dribbling even more pre over the sheets. He began to fuck her ass, slapping against her massive butt cheeks, ramming himself in and out, she was a hefty girl and could easily take him pounding against her ass. He began to lose himself to the fucking as her innards tried to milk him of seed. He bent over her, locking his arms around her colossal hips, unable to fit all the way around and drilled his dick as deep into her as he could, rubbing himself against her back and licking her as she took it from him. They fucked solid for half an hour, the sound of slapping ass cheeks and wet fucking filling the room. As he started to tire in that position, she suddenly tugged herself free, pulled up from the bed, her dick leaving a thick trail of lime green cum across the bed as she dragged it under herself. She stood on the floor, just in front of the bed, her butt still facing the male, which due to the height difference, was still at his dick height. She didn't even say a word, she just parted her ass cheeks again in front of him and waited.

He stood, slightly weak legged and pushed his cock into her waiting hole again, fixing his arms around her waist and pumping against her ass cheeks once more. She moaned in pleasure again and grabbed his hands, pulling them up to her tits, which he grabbed ample handfuls of, her plentiful mounds feeling soft and heavenly in his hands. She kept her hands on his, mashing his hands into her tits and he continued to fuck her ass, ploughing his dick too and fro, picking up his speed as he felt his climax arriving. His fucking was rocking her balls back and forth, leaking more cum from her fat tip as it swung around slightly. He grabbed her tits tightly as he blow several stringy loads into her ass directly. She sighed in satisfaction, feeling the warmth within and let his hands go, allowing him to fall backwards into the bed, tired from the fucking.

She grinned, rubbing the side of her dick. “Alright then... my turn...”

She grabbed his leg and tugged him off the bed, onto some cushions on the floor. She raised his ass up so his tail hole was point straight up in the air and stood above him, her huge wang hovering just above his entrance. Now that he was coming down from the pleasure high, he began to realise what was just about to happen. His eyes widened as he saw the sheer size on just the tip of her dick, nevermind the rest of it. The fat cock was still oozing cum, now directly onto his asshole, drizzling it onto him like some kind of dessert sauce. But before he could do anything, She slowly sank down onto him, pressing the bollard like cock against his entrance, the feeling of which was both immensely pleasurable and painful in equal measures. Despite his bodies protests, her size and strength won the conflict and she began to sink her cock into him, her heavy tip popping into him and forcing its way through him. She continued to sink down, pushing every mind numbing inch of her gigantic dick into him, which showed a visible outline on his stomach. His cock twitched and another small rope of cum dribbled out.

She sank every inch she had into him, until her balls rested against his tail behind them. Once she bottomed out, she wriggled her hips a little, swaying them and smushing her balls a little against him and began jack hammering down, slow at first, losing herself in pleasure in seconds. It didn't take her long to cum at all, she picked him up and laid him face down on the bed, lying on top of him and forcing her dick straight back into him, mashing her tits into his back and licking at his ears as she began to blow load after load into him, her balls churning and blasting their contents into him over and over again, the sheer size of loads meant it was leaking all over the bed from his abused hole. She was thumping her cock deep into him, rubbing their hips together and pinning him under her for hours. He didn't know how long it went on for, he blacked out after a couple hours after her. The equal parts of pain and pleasure didn't ever cease, a dick that big was too much for him.

He came to a few hours later, still trapped him her, she'd fallen asleep on to of him, trapping him there, judging from how heavy his stomach felt and how much cum there was in, around and over the bed, it was safe to say she'd had her fun. Although his vision was very limited due to his position, something in the top corner of the room caught his eye, although he didn't see it for very long. Some kind of orange creature seemed to be watching him, or at least thats what he thought he saw, it was difficult to tell.

He sighed loudly and tried to shift the huge girl but she simply wasn't moving. This was his first night here... he was worried what tomorrow would bring.

A few more hours and a loud knock rattled the front door to the pod, followed by some instructions.

“Diego, you are to return to your pod and be transported to the showers, then you will be taken to the feeding grounds. Slade, you have 2 hours left before you return to duty. Thank you.”

Slade moaned and rolled off the lizard, groaning a little. “That was incredible... Anytime you need a fuck little guy, just hit me up...” She glanced over to see the lizard looked horrified.

“Feeding grounds?!”

2