Reap what you sow
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diego hadn’t caught a wink of sleep since seeing Amour, he was covered in sweat and panting heavily, trying to cool himself down, the males head was spinning and he wasn’t able to focus on anything. The morning came quickly with the doors to his jail being pried open, but instead of the usual crowd, Ink was standing there, staring at him closely.

“Whats wrong lizard? You look unwell.” Ink raised her eyebrows as she stared at him, the lizards panting did not stop.

“I feel hot… too hot…”

“The Nodes say you weren’t like this when you were put away last night. Did something happen in the night?”

Diego thought very closely about what to say next.

“No… I just couldn’t sleep and I kept getting hotter and hotter…”

“Right then, a cold hose down should solve that.” Ink said, grinning at him evilly.

“Yes please…” Diego moaned, his response surprising Ink who thought a cold hosing down would scare him. “I just… I can’t think properly…”

Ink leaned in closely to him, gesturing to a couple of Nodes to start fetching things for her.

“Diego, do you want to have sex with me?” Ink asked slowly, watching his eyes closely.

“I d-don… I don’t know… I just… ugh…”

“Ok he’s fucked. Get that nurse trained Node down here to look at him… whats her name again? Mook? Yeah, bring her down. Just to check him over.” She brought her grin closer to him once more. “This better not be an act lizard, I had plans for you today. Ambrosia wanted to take you for the day for some testing but you may not if Mook decides that’s best.”

Within minutes, Mook arrived in the room, clutching a huge bag full of rustling equipment. She was looking rather agitated but otherwise healthy for a Node anyway. Dressed in a miniskirt and corset as per usual, she held her fingers against the lizards neck and started examining him for what the issue could be.

“Nice to see you’re doing well Diego.” She whispered, painfully aware that Ink was watching her like a hawk. “Last time I saw you, you were a crippled lump on the floor…”

“Shut-it Mook. Do what I asked you to do.” Ink barked, arms folded as she watched intently.

The dragoness sighed and continued to look at the male, figuring out what was wrong with him.

“He’s got a high temperature; slight swelling in his neck and keeps having dizzy spells. Likely a viral infection in his glands, nothing serious but it’ll get a lot worse if you stress him out, might be best to let him rest, at least for today.”

Ink nodded and sent Mook off quickly, the dragoness waved to the male, hoping for some attention from him but walked off without saying anything else after a sharp glare from Ink chased her off.

“Right then. Change in plans lizard. You’re spending the day with me. Strip his restraints off, give him a cold shower and get him some clothes. I’ll be back in 10 minutes.” Inks commands being received loud and clear by the guard Nodes on duty, they quickly sprang into action.

As ordered, he was freed, helped up as he was a little weak on his feet, showered down, dried and dressed. The Nodes on duty were his favourite ones as they liked him and treated him nicely, the other Nodes would just blast him down with the hose but these girls were a lot nicer about it, washing him down more gently. They dried him off and got some soft cotton clothes for him to wear, just a t-shirt and baggy pants and waited for Ink to return, who came back just a minute or so afterwards. She was carrying a spikey collar and leash, which she quickly nipped around his neck before he could argue.

“Lets move then, you’re keeping me company today.” She laughed, keeping the leash close to her and a tentacle brushing against the lizards back kept his pace up with hers as they left the room together and began making their way through the ship, leaving the nodes behind who were admiring the lizards ass as they usually did. This was the first time he’d ever been allowed to walk for any length of the ship, never mind actually see the ship itself. The shower had helped quite a lot and he was feeling a lot sharper but still a fair bit ill.

“So….” He mumbled, glancing at Ink from time to time.

“So… what…? Do you have a question?” She inquired, taking a left into a slightly larger corridor.

“What are we doing? Are you going to… you know…?”

“No Diego, I’m not going to fuck you. You’re going to keep me company. I have some things I want to do to and I wanted to speak to you.”

“Do… you not want to anymore…? Fuck me I mean, do you not want to do that?”

Ink laughed loudly, a tentacle slithering under the lizards arm and caressing him a little. “Of course I do. I would leave you a swollen mess in an instant and make you love it, however, one of the conditions for my un-disputed leadership was that I had to swear not to take you for myself, you are one hot little man but you’re not more important than my duty as a leader, despite your cute little tush.”

“Is that why you all fancy me then? My bum?”

“No, its something much more than that. The problem is Diego, no one here cares enough about knowing why, all we know is, you’re hot, really hot. I can list the things we like, but I’m sure you already know those. Anyway, I don’t care, I’m not going to talk about things I can’t have.”

“So you’re banned from having sex with me?” He laughed, contemplating the thought, surely this had to be a joke.

“Yes. Leech said I can take lead of the Rewrittens directive but she made a bunch of rules I have to stick to and some privileges for herself and Moltezz, them being the initial leaders of course.”

The lizard pondered a thought for a few seconds. “You know, its quite weird, I’ve known them longer than you… thats kinda weird when I think about it.” The lizard mused, Ink actually nodded and agreed with him.

“Yes, thinking about it, I suppose it is. You’ve been around longer than I have. It’s a shame you hang onto your pride and morals, you could have easily been a leader here.”

Diego decided to ignore that last comment.

“So, out of interest, what would happen if me and you were to fuck?”

Ink was seemingly hesitant to answer, something the male picked up on with interest.

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?! That’s a lie! What would happen? Would you lose your authority?”

“Stop that!” Ink bellowed, turning to the lizard sharply and halting their movement. “Listen here lizard, whatever plans you may be concocting; I suggest you stop them immediately!” Ink growled, leaning down to the lizards eye level. Never before had he felt like he had any kind of power over Ink, but he knew he was onto something here and was keen to press his advantage.

Diego’s shit eating grin made her even angrier.

“So when you get scared, you just get angry huh? Seems useful for a leader.”

For the first time ever, he actually considered trying to seduce Ink just to see what would happen to her rather than him although he was painfully remained of her sheer size when she pushed her pelvis forward and mushed him against the wall with her third leg.

“I would happily drop everything and run off with you Diego if that’s what you want. I can rebuild my own Rewritten single-handedly and having you as a cum-dump and stress reliever would make it a hell of a lot better, but I doubt you’d walk again if we did.”

Rather than backing off, he called her bluff, putting his hands onto her fearsome rod and squeezing it tightly, unable to get both his hands around her girth. “You never know, maybe you’ll be like Seeth!” He grinned, apparently being kept in this place had stopped him giving a shit about much anymore, Ink was scary but he was feeling cocky today for reasons unknown. He felt her cock twitch and begin to rise through the cloth covering it, her tentacles curling around his limbs tightly and she was panting heavily within seconds, leaning against the wall above him with her hands. She didn’t stop him from moving though, she just leaned against him, her cock still thickening in his hands rapidly. He decided that it was time to push his luck and see what could be done, this was either going to work or he was going to regret it for the rest of his life.

He started to unbutton her clothes and belts that was keeping her chest and manhood concealed, freeing one of her large boobs which hung and jiggled in front of him cheekily, he grabbed a massive handful of soft boob in one hand and continued to un-belt her rod, truth be told he was trying to avoid touching her dick as much as he could but her boobs were surprisingly cute, a small black nipple was hanging just above his head and were just begging for a lick from him, he reached up, lapping at the button and smooching it lovingly for a few seconds, pressing his face right into her boob and enjoying the experience, he never thought he’d ever be like this with Ink... he really had to admit, corrupted czarites just had absolutely incredible tits… Before he could get any further though, she roared loudly in anger, punching the wall behind him and standing up straight.

“GRAAAAAAH. FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCKING BASTARD!!!” She bellowed, angrily shoving her tit back into her corset and storming off down the corridor without him, leaving the lizard alone in the corridor. He could hear her loud rumbling footsteps in the distance until they eventually died out after the sound of a slamming door. He was glad that he managed to call her bluff but had mixed feelings about Ink herself… her boobs were seriously good… he shook his head and dismissed the thought. Seeth’s were better, hell, a shit load of czarites had fantastic tits, he’d go as far to say all of them did, from Plums cute bust to Seeths heaving rack, but he was surprised at Ink’s rack, he guessed it was because he expected hers to monstrous and ugly and they weren’t. He suddenly realised he’d been left completely alone since Ink had run off and wondered what was best to do, he didn’t have much of an idea about the layout of the ship and knew he couldn’t go wandering around, pretty much everyone knew him here, they knew his look, his voice, his ass, his everything. He opted to climb up the pipework lining the corridor and slowly but surely make his way to a maintenance walk-way he spotted, this was a metal work bridge, lined with flimsy railings and held up by metal wires and pipework, moving through some of the working halls and pods, although some poking around revealed that he could almost access anywhere via these bridges and tunnels. He moved slowly to keep the noise down, but fast enough that his scent wouldn’t immediately give him away.

He was also rather surprised by the lack of Nodes and Controllers who simply failed to look upwards, a lot of time he was in plain view of anyone who just happened to glance around but yet he managed to avoid detection as none of them thought to look around once in a while, too busy with their jobs or chatting to each-other, he’d never seen so many Nodes before, he admitted to himself that the vast majority were very attractive as well, thoughts passed through his head of just crawling down there and enjoying himself with them, as his encounter with Ink had left him in a playful mood, but he was determined not to waste this opportunity, using the thought of Seeth to temper his mood and pressed on.

Generally, whenever he felt like things were just going wrong, he always thought back to his lover. Seeth was like no one else he’d never met and no amount of forced pleasure, orgasms or treatment in this place would ever come close to the feeling of being with her. She made him laugh, smile and love life in ways no one else ever could, the thought of spending the rest of his life with her was an idea that made him excited. It was that idea he held onto very tightly as it was easy to lose yourself in a place like this… being locked up and treated like property was awful, but he was lying if he said he didn’t enjoy the attention and sex. The Rewritten were very good at what they did, pleasure was their speciality, it required a strong mind and a will of steel not to be consumed by it.

Roaming around the ship revealed that there was still a significant section of it that wasn’t being used and was in a serious state of dis-repair, crumbling walls, damaged bulkheads and wrecked furniture decorated these areas with not a single slave wandering this place, some minor work was being done on the very edge of the wrecked territory but otherwise it was completely untouched, he opted to look around the ruined area for anything of use or interest, also just to reduce the chance he’d be spotted. It didn’t seem like anyone was coming after him or didn’t feel like they were anyway, perhaps Ink didn’t want to admit she’d been slightly outplayed by him to anyone, likely out of stubborn pride.

Wandering around the derelict areas was a different experience, most of the walkways were knocked down and damaged so he had to walk through the rooms directly, most of which showed signs of heavy combat from a while ago. He recognised some of the impact marks to be old DA weapons and wondered what conflicts this ship had seen. Room after room was wrecked mess, rubble strewn over the ground and dust thickly coating everything. It was actually rather fun to explore, when he was younger he used to love looking around places like this and exploring the countryside around the town he lived in.

Old relics of a forgotten age were soon becoming apparent to him as he recognised a particular symbol on a cup he found in a wrecked drawer to be the old DA’s Dynasty faction. A long time ago, the DA used to be a bit more accepting of other species and was closer to the Terra-corps of now but racial tensions built quickly and it didn’t take long for a massive civil war to break out, the Dynasty was the group were fighting for the “purity” of the DA, expelling all non-draconic species from the empire and killing vast amounts in the process. It was a bloody, bitter and emotion fuelled war and the reason for the loss of Diego’s family all those years ago. The Emblem itself a kite shield with crossing lances behind it and a draconic icon placed right in the middle, regal to the T and engraved on everything important the Dynasty controlled and owned. To him though, this emblem was nothing but pure hatred and evil, xeno-ism ideals purified and forged in metal. It didn’t stir good feelings within him but he’d managed to leave his past behind, he wasn’t about to let a cup give him an emotional break-down, time hadn’t let him forgive his aggressors though, he still had a very deep hatred of anyone from the Dynasty, although they were few and far-between these days, since the purging, the DA kept to itself and grew quietly, the Dynasty was reformed into the royal family and its actions buried in the history books and locked away, the victors keen to write out the horrendous acts they committed to win the war decisively with most of the founding members dead for various different reasons.

Just where the hell did this ship come from? He stumbled upon another massive hall, this ship apparently teeming with them, this one was more akin to that of a castle, it was stretching along with a huge table down the middle and the remains of chandeliers broken on the floor, with a proud and noble dual staircase right at the very back, a huge glass wall looking out into the abyss of space at the end. This room was absolutely littered with Dynasty relics and lost “treasure”, although not immediately obvious due to the thick dust coating, inspection of the various hidden and broken items revealed that this whole place was stamped with the Dynasty’s emblem, plates, bowls, knifes & forks, ruined tapestries & rugs, jugs, even the imposing table, easily 100ft in length had a massive emblem right on the very center of it, although heavily damaged by a falling lighting fixture. He stopped and gathered his thoughts for a while, wondering what this hall must have been like in the past… although grey, dusty and wrecked now, he imagined it was bright, golden and luxurious in its prime.

More searching of the surrounding cabinets that lined the edge of this hall showed that most of the objects they held were in decent condition, primarily full of cutlery and glasswork, there was one cupboard that was hidden right at the very end of the hall, just by the stairs and under their curling stone work, it was actually a testament the Dynasty’s workmanship that they’d made such grand designs within a spaceship, but this cupboard still had a lock on it and seemed more ornate that its otherwise identical cousins lining the room, thankfully the wood was heavily damaged and it was easily opened with a bit of force.

The lizard’s jaw dropped at the contents, it was stacked full of papers, messily shoved inside, it looked like someone had tried to set fire to the unit at a corner but the wood was treated with fire retardant materials (Thus their quality of build actually worked against them) and the paperwork inside was in good condition. Thick, august paperwork, time stained to a slight yellow discolouration was stamped with a bright purple wax emblem and documented huge amounts of detail about the Dynasty’s commanders and some of their operations in the last few months of the war, it wasn’t everything, but it was a whole load of very valuable information that was otherwise lost for years.

Diego pulled out a handful of papers, flicking through them and glancing at the details, it was an awful lot to take in but he needed to go through it and this needed to be protected as well. He found the list of commanders responsible for the crucible killings, these horrific murders were war-crimes through and through, rebels fighting against the Dynasty for their lives were strung up in front of the palace forecourts and flayed alive, their skin torn from their pelvis up to their neck in a large, rectangular strip, the skin was branded with the Dynasty’s emblem and the rebel hung upside down, so the fleshy flag hung over their face and they either bled to death, died from shock or infection from exposed innards, their backs were often so badly scarred from the flaying that a lot of them were dead before they were even hung up, the rebels most fiercesome warriors were hung up as a message to others to run before this happened to them, it worked frighteningly well. Displayed like trophies for all to see, these killings were the most visible but thousands were killed in equally gruesome ways in the crucible killings, his father was actually killed in this manner and he remembered the sight rather too clearly for his liking.

Commander Ridgewan, Yurien and Taroon were the main perpetrators, although Diego believed them all to be dead, he sighed loudly and ruffled his hair and ears, staring at the paper in disbelief, this was not something he expected to happen, ever, nevermind in the situation he was in. Still, it was absolutely fascinating to find, if rather emotionally straining. Thinking of Seeth didn’t help as much here either, his past and family life was kept separate in his head… he hadn’t told anyone anything about it and he didn’t want to, maybe it was better just to leave this… No, not permanently, this was too important to just leave, but he would leave it for the time being at least, nothing he could do with the information right now and he was still eager to look around, despite being rather emotionally entwined this place, it was still absolutely fascinating to find.

Leaving the hall, he managed to find his way to the adjoining kitchen that once served this once grand place which had more signs of violence within it, damaged worktops and the smell of blood was faintly detectable in the air to those with a sensitive snout although it was very old. Some searching through the old cupboards revealed some sealed tins that were actually still in date, as they would be. Kharkshee sausages in gravy sauce and some tinned vegetables… A rather innocent smile found its way onto his face, he used to have Kharkshee sausages when he was a kid… He pulled the lid open and pulled one out, taking a bite out of it cold, a slight hum of joy escaping him as it tasted just as good as it always did. He remembered crowding around the table that was far too small for him and his 11 other siblings, mum and dad serving food up to everyone, he’d be sitting in his high chair, little sister sharing the chair (they’d have both their legs through one leg hole each), sharing sausages and gravy between each-other, he used to drink the gravy at the end once all the mashed potato was gone. He could still picture all of their faces, the colours of their eyes, he was usually sat with his younger sister Yaunie, who’d point at the wooden bowl of gravy and sausages and say “Saw-ges”, eagerly awaiting for when her bigger brother would grab one for her as she was a little too short to reach them… she’d spend a good minute just chewing one mouthful but loved every second of it… their neighbourhood and family was very poor compared to the rest of city, the Dynasty had existed long before the war and had made every effort to make life hell for the non-draconic people living there, mainly via absurd tax rates, meaning no matter how many hours Diego’s father worked, they were perpetually poor. The standard housing in the city was glasswork flats and high rises, children had access to all sorts of amazing toys, games and technology as the DA was rather wealthy, but Diego’s family was stuck in a two story old house, built by the previous generation, with wooden blocks and worn books to play with. Looking back, he was astounded at how poor his family was, they weren’t far off being homeless, but he never felt as rich as he did back then… a humble wooden block with chipped paint and dribble all over it was worth more than the universes biggest jewels to that family…

He finished the tin off quickly as he was quite hungry, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye and sniffling a little, he’d done his weeping about this but it still made up upset to think about it too much. After having his little moment to himself, he noticed that behind the worktop island in the middle, there were some footprints in the dust and some recently emptied cans strewn on the floor. Eager not to be recaptured, he raised his guard and quietly crept towards the doorway. He followed the tracks through a couple of smaller rooms, the Dynasty’s décor slowly wearing away until it was back to the plainer rooms from earlier and he stumbled upon the source of the tracks. The room had a massive overturned stone fountain that was crumbling and ruined but was otherwise undecorated, but a full size corrupted Czarite was sat down, leaning against the wrecked fountain. She was a deep orange colour with some muddy brown splotches here and there, her hair was making an almost snake hood like effect around her neck with lilac edging on it. She was staring up at the ceiling of the room, staring at some damaged piping. She hadn’t noticed Diego yet but seemed rather passive. She wasn’t armed and was dressed in nothing more than rags really… she’d made an attempt to cover up her full chest and dangly bits but it wasn’t very successful.

She glanced around the room, accidentally directly making eye contact with Diego, both of them bolting backwards when they’re eyes met in shock, the Controller quickly clambered to her feet, her eyes were wide and scared. The male could feel something was off about her and wasn’t sure how to react. He hid around the corner of the door out of fear that she may give him away and glanced around to see her hiding similarly behind the fountain.

“Stay away from me! I’ll hurt you if you come too close!” She called out, voice audibly shaking.

“Why?” Diego replied, unsure of what was going on with her.

“That’s what we do! We hurt people! That’s what we’re meant to do! So I’ll do it to you too!”

The male stepped out into the door frame, revealing himself.

“What do you mean ‘we hurt people’? I’m confused…”

“Us!” She called out loudly. “Corrupted czarites! Don’t you realise the danger you’re in!?” She yelled, voice strung with concern for the stranger.

“I’m not in any danger right now… you know I’m a Mark right? I assume you’re talking about the corruption?”

“Wha-what?!” She stepped out from her cover, accidentally kicking a can over she’d been eating from. “You smell different to the others… Who are you?!”

Diego’s eyes widened again.

“You don’t know who I am…?”

“No! Tell me!” She barked, fists clenched tightly.

“Thank the Gods!” The lizard looked physically relieved and fist pumped in the air for a couple of seconds. His company looked suitably confused by the display.

“Whats going on? Why aren’t you scared of me…? Who are you?” Her aggressive mannerism had died rather quickly, she just seemed confused. The male calmed himself from his brief celebration and rubbed his ears a little.

“I thought everyone on this damn ship knew me. My names Diego, I’m… I’m…” The lizard began to sway from side to side, the whole room was spinning to him and fading to black, the controller began to run forward to help him but had to physically stop herself in case this was some kind of trap “… collapsing…” the lizard barely finished his sentence before his vision faded.

He didn’t feel the thud of him hitting the floor but needless to say, his company was rather startled. He awoke some time later, on a makeshift bed of sorts, made from a dirty mattress and some bedding, he felt his arms bound together in front of him quite loosely and saw the girl from earlier who was waiting by the side of the bed, staring at him with bewilderment. He went to move but she quickly stopped him, placing a hand on his chest and urging him to stop.

“Woah there… easy does it… you’re exhausted, you’ve got an infection of some sort and you tired yourself out, big time… you need to rest…”

He nodded slowly and sighed, looking up at her. She smiled and pulled the cloth off his wrists, letting him move his hands again, she had a small cup of water which she placed within his reach and sat there in silence, looking down between her legs. He took a quick sip of water and ruffled his hair again.

“You asked me who I was… you told me to stay away from you…”

“Yeah… and…?”

“With pretty much no exceptions, all corrupted czarites I’ve met have made every effort to find a way into my pants as soon as possible. Bar you. Why?”

She shrugged and refused to make eye contact.

“Are you not attracted to me?” The lizard had his fingers crossed as he waited for an answer.

“Hmm… I don’t want to answer…”

“Dammit. I was hoping that might be the case… only because that would mean that 100% of your kind-“

“I am NOT like them!” She shouted, her face scrunching up in anger as spoke.

He stopped himself from speaking any further, suddenly realising where he’d seen that look in her eyes before.

“Sorry… I understand…”

“I-its ok… I should apologise…” She tempered her mood and smiled at him. “My names Jinjer… Diego right…?”

He nodded and smiled to her. Maybe there was hope aboard this ship after all…

 

----------------------------------

 

Plasia was padding around the hideout, moving rubble and rubbish to access new and locked off rooms to see what could be hiding inside, it was a long, laborious task but that to be done slowly and quietly to avoid attracting attention, but the potential benefits were worth the effort. It also gave her something to do, as she was rather bored just waiting for Ember to return with more information and news. She would tidy up the den, try and improve it, develop the plans more, keep hunting for food and prepare meals for the week, this was what she had to do for the time being. Having broken through into a collapsed store cupboard but finding nothing of worth, she sighed loudly and took a break, sitting on her pile of cloth she used as a bed, made from rugs, curtains and ripped up clothes. She kept casting her mind back to the things she’d done, the people she’d hurt, she remembered those lazy days with Seeth and Diego, lying in a comfy, clean bed with two very lovely people, she took it for granted so much then, even though it wasn’t exactly her fault, she still blamed herself, she remembered everything from her insanity which didn’t make things easier for her to cope with, but she kept pushing forward, the idea of at least partially redeeming herself was enough, although she loved the idea of being a part of Diego’s life in some respect but kept a realistic view of it, which is that he’d never want to speak to her again.

Before she could get too lost in thought, she heard approaching footsteps and clambering, thinking it must have been Ember for a few seconds, but it didn’t sound like her. Ember’s climbing was fast, almost frantic; this person was slower and more careful. Plasia didn’t have a proper weapon to equip, but instead grabbed a large iron skewer from some smashed up reinforced concrete and placed it within her reach. After a couple of minutes, a figure emerged from the hole in the wall used to access the den and Plasia recognised her to be Amour, although this was the first time they’d ever seen each-other. She jumped down, landing on the floor softly and stared at Plasia with an unforgiving glare.

“Plasia I assume?”

“Amour. How did you find this place?”

“Not important. I need you to listen closely to me. I know you’re planning something with the male, I know you’re working with Ember, you need to back off before you do something you regret.”

“Bit late for that.” Plasia stood tall, even across the room she towered over Amour, Plasia’s new body wasn’t far off Ink’s in terms of raw strength and she was even more shapely than her as well. “What exactly do you want Amour?”

The smaller girl hissed and began to circle around the room, Plasia mimicking her movements.

“You’re gonna fuck things up for me! You’re already messed things up enough in your life, I know about what you did to Seeth. To Diego. You’re a monster and you’re going to cause even more damage unless you back off.”

“Not a chance in hell. I’m getting Diego out of this place and away from you lot!”

“And then what?! You break him out, lets say you get off the ship together, what happens next? You live happily ever after?!”

“No! I return him to Seeth!”

“He’s not a fucking parcel Plasia! Do you even know where Seeth is?”

“I was hoping we would figure that out at some point...”

“So half your plan isn’t even figured out yet.”

“It’s a work in progress. And I’m not quitting because some flirty bimbo tells me to knock it off.”

“You have no idea what damage you could cause just by speaking to him.”

“I don’t give a shit.” Plasia insisted. Despite her firm exterior, inside, she was terrified, Plasia did not deal well with conflicts, but she kept a strong façade not to let Amour catch on.

“Are you sure I can’t dissuade you?” Amour asked, a hand slowly reaching into a pocket.

“Not a hope in hell.”

Amour sighed loudly, pulling out a bar of chocolate from her pocket and hastily unwrapping it, the smell quickly hit Plasia and made her stomach rumble loudly.

“Fine. I tried” She huffed, taking a bite of chocolate. “You hungry? I got loads of this stuff, can’t shift it fast enough.” Amour walked towards Plasia, smiling at her and holding a chunk of chocolate. “I thought I’d try and scare you but you seem very… steadfast. No point being aggressive anymore is there?”

Plasia was unsure of the girl, but her disarming smile and expression made her seem too honest to doubt, she seemed to sway gently from side to side and expressed herself in just such a way that it was impossible to doubt her intentions. Standing slightly at her side, Amour pulled out a whole bar from Plasia out of another pocket and passed it to her casually, Plasia just inspecting the packet rather than eating it.

“You know, it’s a real shame.” Amour laughed, staring right at Plasia’s eyes.

“What is?” Plasia was still very hesitant about any of this.

“That you’re so unbelievably fucked up. You might have been a great asset to us.” She giggled hysterically for a couple of seconds before her cute smile and expression slid straight off her face, in less than a second, Amour was upon Plasia, pulling a straight razor-like blade from one of her pockets and plunging it straight into Plasia’s chest in a single, swift strike, the blade only stopping once the hilt had it the skin of her bust.

She yelped and tried to push Amour off, but the girl twisted her body to avoid being shoved, pulling the blade free with a burst of fresh blood erupting from the wound and plunged it straight back in again, trying to go for her heart. Plasia’s tentacles began lashing at the girl, one wrapping around her arm and Amour quickly ripped the blade free again and slashed at the limb, slicing it through in a single cut. Plasia felt her heart pounding in her chest and was feeling dizzy at the thought of violence but realised that Amour was going to kill her right here unless she defended herself. She shoved as hard as she could, pushing against Amour’s torso with considerable force, hurling the girl across the room and thumping her into a wall, the blade spinning across the room. Plasia quickly stood, ignoring the hot blood gushing from her chest and lunged at her again, grabbing against the girls throat and crushing it as hard as she could, tears dripping from Plasia’s eyes as she did so. Before she could cause too much damage, Amour pulled another, identical blade from her coat and stabbed into right under Plasia’s arm and into her muscle, she let Amour’s neck go and clutched at her arm with a shriek of pain, yanking the blade out and turning back to see her aggressor was already on the move again, dancing with another two more blades in front of her, Amour weaved and ducked under Plasia’s limbs, driving her blades into the girls stomach and legs, puncturing her over and over again as yet more blood dribbled out.

Plasia swung her fist backwards, trying to catch her off guard but Amour had already ducked back and leapt straight back in, mounting herself onto the front of Plasia’s torso and trying to stab her blades right into the girls eye sockets, Plasia just managing to grab her arms and stop the blades just inches from her face, using her grip on her, Plasia threw her across the room again, harder this time and watched her smash back first into the wall, sliding down it and crashing onto the floor with a painful thump. Amour crawled to her feet, throwing her blades down and pulling out a fresh pair, launching herself at Plasia again, this time though, she danced around her, slashing at her arms and legs, ducking under the counter attacks, cutting into her ankles and knees and stabbing a blade right into the giants shoulder blade, making a sickening crack as the blade struck bone and something broke.

Plasia fell to the floor, crying out in pain as she slapped against the ground painfully, her bleeding wounds had coated her skin in blood which was now causing the concrete dust of the floor to cling to her thickly. She reached out and tried to crawl but couldn’t seem to find any strength left. She felt Amour climb on her back, grabbing a handful of her hair and yanking it backwards to expose her neck, dropping the used blade on the floor and pulling out another, with one hand still holding her head up, the other placed the blade against her neck, Plasia could feel its sharp edge against her skin but she didn’t quite finish her yet.

“Pathetic creature. To think the Rewritten started with whelps like you. Even with all your strength and size… You have no idea how happy it makes me to drain the life out of you, you pathetic, ignorant moron. As much as I would like to make you suffer, I have things to do today.”

“W-why… what have I done…” Plasia wept, her eyes blurry with tears.

“You know exactly what you have done.” Amour snarled, yanking her hair back painfully and pressing the blade against her neck, the metal beginning to slice through her skin. “And now, recompense for those you betrayed you sn-*CRACK*“

Amours sentence was cut short by a loud, singular crack that echoed through the room. Plasia wondered what exactly had happened but had her question answered by a brick clacking against the floor as it rolled into view, a splotch of dark red blood on the corner of it, shortly followed by a thump as Amour collapsed onto the floor.

“Meep bitch. Getta-outa-way bitch. Getta-outa-way!” Ember growled. “Whirled Champeeun Brick brawler!” She hissed, throwing Amour’s limp body off Plasia’s back and pushing with all her might to roll Plasia over and check her wounds. “Mai dribbler’s bibbled! Hung ho!” She cried, rushing off into a spare room to fetch some supplies. She quickly bound Amour’s limbs tightly, dragging her into a corner of the room and began to address Plasia’s wounds, using clotting agents to stop the bleeding and wrapping up whatever she could, trying to clean the dust off her as well.

“You silly blapper! I tolds you! No one believes Ember! Not even Ember! She dangerous!”

“She wasn’t just hiding chocolate Ember, she had blades on her as well!” Plasia was trying to giggle in between tears but was still in shock. “T-thank you! Ember… thank you…”

Ember stopped her frantic bandaging and hugged Plasia tightly around her torso, nuzzling against her neck closely.

“You’s only person who likes me… can’t have you rolling in a bucket now can i?” She sighed, feeling relieved that she managed to get here in time. For a couple of minutes, the two just remained, hugging each-other on the floor, both relieved over what just happened but scared shitless at the same time. Ember broke her hug and looked at Plasia’s face, wiping away the tears gently. “I should make you a Toffee Rumble…” She whispered, kissing her friend on the cheek gently. “Cmon Dribs, lets finish you bangabangs.”

They spent some time trying to patch up Plasia, although her ankles were slashed up badly and one of her tentacles had been severed, aside from that, the stab wounds weren’t deep enough to cause any severe damage, turns out Plasia’s massive bust had taken enough of the blades depth to stop any proper internal damage.

“Never thought I’d actually be thankful for these things.” She sighed, smiling at Ember as she held one of her massive breasts in a slightly bloodied hand. “Aside from sex, they’re just a real pain in the ass… but they may have just saved my life….”

“Yup yup yuppers. Boob took blade, not lung. Breathe easy!” Ember glanced over at Amour who was still out cold, slumped in a corner. The brick had hit her right in the side of the side and left a deep blotch on her skin. Ember stuck her tongue out at Amour, blowing a raspberry. “Hurt my friend will you… CHIMCHIM.” She hissed under the breath, turning her attention back Plasia. “Bu-yes. Boobie boo bon-bon save the day! Hip hip hurray! Bust V cup best cup!”

Plasia never thought she’d see the day where she was happy her already tremendous bust was even bigger, since her run-in with Leech, she’d grown a foot taller, her junk was far FAR larger, her boobs had ballooned even further and they were already huge and she now had an array of back tentacles, similar to Inks. In Leechs attempt to permanently break her mind though, she’d actually fixed her head properly, so despite the crazy body, she was more sane and more herself now than she’d ever been. She used to hate her boobs before but now they were even bigger, she was desperate to get rid of them! But now, despite them aching and bleeding quite badly, she’d never been quite so thankful for the damn things. Her and Ember had never been so close either, before now they’d never really hugged or anything, they’d just survived together but Plasia felt an awful lot more attached to her now and very much regarded her as true friend, same could be said for Ember as well, maybe it took this scenario for her to appreciate how much she liked Plasia back…

Regardless, they were both glad to have one another and turned their attention back to Amour, only to notice she’d gone completely without a sound, leaving only a small, handwritten note in the corner. Ember quickly fetched it, grabbing some of the blades from the floor she’d left just in case.

“To Ember & Plasia, i considered writing a note of careful subjection and cleverly disguised psychotic poisoning to seep fear into your mind and ruin you both. But I have a feeling that Ember would debunk anything of meaning I write down, so instead I merely say this:

Fuck you both. Whores. Stupid, fat titted PLEBS. You both dribble and everyone thinks you’re idiots and they’re right. Fuck you.

Yours sincerely, Amour.”

Ember giggled loudly upon reading the note, she seemed to gain something more than Plasia did who was still shaking a little from earlier and kept reading the note over and over.

“Frimble-Froxer! More like, Frimble Fritter! Hahaha! Plis-plas-plos! We did it!”

Plasia would be lying if she said she knew what exactly they “did” but Ember was appeased and she trusted Ember, quite literally with her life now, Plasia put her arm over the smaller girls shoulder and pulled her in for a quick hug, she felt surprisingly safe despite what just happened…

“She was tougher than I thought.”

“And the firey wonder turned up?”

“Yes. Yes she did.” Amour moaned, sat up on the table in Krynyth’s room, the snake was holding a damp, cold cloth to her helpers wound. “She’s got a very good throwing arm as well apparently.”

“Indeed she does. It appears that the corner of the brick hit you first, I doubt that was an accident, knowing Ember.”

“Want me to try again?”

“No. I have no doubt that Ember will be on our case now and you’ll get hurt trying to get to Plasia. New plan, Focus on the male, make him yours, use your wound as leverage. You need to remove any hint in his head that Plasia is a good person, that shouldn’t be hard but there can’t be even a single doubt left.” Krynyth removed the cloth and placed her hand upon Amour’s wound, feeling it with her fingers. “You’ll be fine. Just get to work as soon as you can after resting, we won’t have much time once Ember’s gander returns.”

Amour stood from the table, grabbing her notepad and supplies, taking a chocolate bar out and taking a deep bite out of it. “That’ll be now then.” She insisted, Amour rarely took time to recover from anything, this wouldn’t be an exception.

“Are you sure? That wound is quite deep.”

“Yeah, I can use this, I might see if I can pull the male out tonight.”

“Be careful. I have faith in you young one.”

“Thank you. I need to get moving.” She left without saying anything else, quickly leaving Krynyth’s company. Amour did not take failure well. The snake sighed and thought to herself, this would not do. She did not want to endanger Amour, but Plasia needed to be dealt with, as did Ember. If things did not improve, she would have to intervene herself.

2