Beyond Doubt
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You let him outplay you. He outsmarted you and now you’ve come to me for help… how absolutely pathetic Ink.” Krynyth laughed, her base of operations was swiftly turning into an abhorrent hall of sin, sex and worship, what was once essentially a building site was now a lavish cathedral of lust, dark, rich tapestries were hung from decorate stone walls, rows upon rows of benchs were lined up to a middle alter, perfect for reciting her toxin laced words to the masses who hung on her every syllable like their lives depended on it. Although this place was far from finished, Ink was highly impressed by the work done, although she would never be caught admitting it.

Krynyth slithered off, her snake body sliding across the stone and onto the recently procured rugs, slaves were hard at work, scrubbing the stone walls and floors relentlessly into a perfect, clean sheen. Finding her way up to the alter, she went behind the imposing front and went down behind it, where a large circular arrangement of chairs and bedding formed seats, she curled herself up, settling into the fabric and grinning at Ink who somewhat followed her up onto the alter, but not onto the seats.

“I may have been… harsh in my initial judgements of you. I get a lot of new controllers vying for supremacy and I hold an extremely sceptical opinion of them all, I was wrong about you.” Ink gritted her teeth through her words.

Krynyth laughed heartily from her pillow den, golden eyes staring up at Ink. “I need that on a T-shirt. Anyway, how exactly can I help you Ink?”

“Have you seen the Lizard at all?” Ink was doing her best to remain civil despite Krynyth's words.

“Indeed, I have not seen the Lizard. I have Amour and a few nodes investigating Ember & Plasia, but otherwise I didn’t even know he was missing. You’ve done a good job hiding your mistake and he’s done a good job capitalising on it.”

“You don’t say.” Ink seemed very agitated, not just for the obvious reasons, letting Diego escape and also missing the chance to fuck him, but also at how far Krynyth had come along in such a short time. “Well, if you do see him, I’d appreciate you keeping it quiet what happened, I will make sure you’re rewarded for it if you do.”

The snake nodded in agreement. “I can’t say it WILL stay secret, there are other powers at work here Ink, I would suggest you think of a spin in case things do reveal themselves, just as friendly advice, but I will do my best to keep things low for you, in return for your continued civility and understanding of my cause.”

Ink nodded back, although their relationship was hardly friendly, it was a lot cooler than it used to be. Ink turned and left without saying a word, happy with what she heard, she liked Krynyth’s idea of spinning the story should it get out though, nothing would crack her leadership more than the fact she got outsmarted by the very person she’d sought so hard to keep. It would be difficult to keep an iron fist rule with Krynyth on the scene and the universes most sexy but slippery lizard on the run.

She marched back down to her area of the ship, her posing weight and presence felt by everyone she walked near, tentacles flowing behind her and licking nearby objects, leaving their black, thick marks across them. Despite the main halls of the ship being busy and packed full of nodes and slaves, they always made a visible corridor for Ink to move through. A singular slave was caught off guard, his knee locked when he tried to move and he couldn’t move out Inks way before she got to him….

The whole hall stopped and went silent as Ink ground to a halt, stopping in front of the collapsed male who got back up and stood in front of Ink sheepishly. Being influenced by multiple Nodes, slaves like this were capable of some thought and action, although they would quickly revert back to a zombie like status if left alone, the male was fairly large and well built, he’d been used for moving cargo around the hall by his keeper. Nodes in charge of slaves were often refered to as their “Keeper” as essentially they were in charge of them. But this… this was bad. The sudden silence that took over the hall was only broken when Ink’s booming voice roared through the hall.

“WHO’S SLAVE IS THIS?!” She bellowed, grabbing the slave by his head and neck and lifting him off the floor with a single hand. A big boobed vixen Node made herself known, stepping through the crowd to meet Ink quickly.

“Mu-mine Ink… I-i-I’m sorry, i-i-I was busy a-a-“

“Shut up.” She growled, her hand tightening around the slaves neck, his skin bunched around her grip.

“P-please Ink… he’s a strong worker… its not his fault… I need him for moving cargo…” She spluttered, her eyes darting between Ink and Ink’s grip on her slave. The entire room watched in horror as Ink’s grip continued to tighten, now choking the slave as he hung in the air, forbidden to fight back, the slave hung there limply as his wheezed and chocked.

“You should take more care of your slaves Lydia, else you will end up with none left.” Ink grinned slyly, her grip still tightening further… in a matter of seconds, Inks grip tightened enough to start breaking the bones of the slave, a sickening crack rung out as his jaw popped first, followed by the collapsing of his neck and skull caving inwards. The fox Node, now identified as Lydia, watched in utter horror as Ink’s grip still continued, crushing even further as blood seeped between her fingers, Ink staring directly into the Nodes eyes as she clenched her fist completely around what used to be the slaves head. Without warning, she suddenly realised her grip, causing the body to fall to the floor with a loud thump, a bloody mush replacing what used to be his head.

Ink held her hand out to the side and it was quickly cleaned by Nodes who were waiting with clothes ready. Once her hand was cleaned properly, she calmly wrapped a tentacle around Lydia and guided her to walk down the corridor again, Nodes quickly cleaned up the corpse of the slave, dragging him off into the crowd.

“Come Lydia. We have some business to attend to.” A tentacle pressed firmly against the Foxes back to keep her moving with Ink as they made their way unobstructed through the hall once more and slowly, the hall began to move again, carrying on with what they were doing previously. Ink frequently reminded her crew that she was the one in charge and she was not to be trifled with….

“Lydia, I want you to inform my head controllers that I want them in my office, immediately. Do that, return to my office yourself.” Ink mused, half consumed by her own thought. Lydia nodded quickly and dashed off, aided by a push from a tentacle. The terrified Vixen grabbed all her Node friends who were relaxing nearby to aid in the task, they quickly informed the appropriate controllers across the ship, although Leech was not best pleased with the interruption, as she was mid-way through enjoying herself with some fresh and absolutely terrified Marks from DA territory.

“What the fuck does she want now?!” Leech bellowed as Lydia hid behind the door to Leech’s labs. This were not a friendly looking place, multiple medical tables with heavy restraints were lined up across the room, some of which were occupied by Marks at the moment. Tools, wires and pipes hung from the ceiling which was black with stains and dirt. Shelving and heavy cabinets lined every single wall with the exception of the back wall, this had a large drawing board, covered in various scribbles and ideas, and a huge rack of sinister looking equipment, of the violent, sexual and experimental kind. Syringes, saws, dildos, beads, tubing, bizarre looking orbs, restraints, blades…

Leech growled angrily, slamming a hand full of different sized beads onto a table, much to the relief of the pinned male next to her, who's forcefully erect cock was trembling that the thought of what Leech was about to do.

It didn't take too long to get everyone together however, they all stood in a circle within Ink's main chamber, waiting for her to arrive, whatever this was about, it had better be good.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ekkekity cleks! Ekkekity cleks! Clek-clek-cleks!”

“……”

“Ekkekity exy clekkers!”

“……”

“Clekkerex Meebo Meprep! Mexy Rexo!”

Plasia sighed loudly and rolled over on her bedding, Ember was mid way through arguing with a bucket across the room, she would always start to quiet, to avoid waking Plasia up, but slowly get louder as she lost her temper with the bucket over the course of the argument, although how Ember was actually arguing with a bucket with a mystery in the first place.

Suspiciously, things went quiet, Plasia casted a glance over to see that Ember now had the bucket on her head and seemed to be defeated. Although annoyed by being woken up, it was quite funny regardless… This happened from time to time and she did usually seem to lose to the bucker rather bizarrely… Before Plasia could speak up though, something grabbed her attention very sharply, initially a smell but followed quickly by the sound of someone walking around outside the den. Plasia knew the smell anywhere but was highly suspicious of anything these days.

“Pretty pepper lizard?!” Ember questioned inside her metal helmet, bucket still stuck firmly on her head, she seemed to be capable of functioning perfectly fine, despite being blinded by it. Plasia quickly stood and got dressed, grabbing whatever she could to dress herself, mainly consisting of ragged curtains and cloth fashions into a bra and pants, she was still bandaged up from the attack the day before but tried to make herself as presentable a possible, her heaving cleavage, now even bigger than Seeths, was cheekily on display just a tad.

Sure enough, although he took his time, Diego’s head appeared through the hole in the wall, grabbing onto some protruding steel bars for balance as he looked around, quickly noticing Plasia and Ember who’d be standing completely still and quiet in anticipation. Ember flicked the bucket off her head to stare at the lizard and grin at him, but Plasia seemed to be overcome with emotion and didn’t know how to express herself at the sight of them, everything she did to him, assault him on the ship… She started to tear up and cry on the spot, clutching the bottom of her face with both hands.

Visible confusion on the Lizards face slowly lifted as he recognised her but was startled by her change in appearance… Ember apparently was just absolutely delighted to see him and hadn’t stopped smiling.

Diego very much considered running, mainly because this was really fucking weird, he was just looking around this place, didn’t really hear a thing (Although he was still quite ill and bunged up but he wouldn’t let Jinjer stop him from looking around), turned this corner and here are two Controllers just standing there, staring directly at him, one crying and one smiling, that being said, he knew it was Plasia… but what was she doing here? And what happened to her?!

“Plasia…? Is that you…? Ember?! What are you guys doing here together?!”

Plasia tried to speak but was slightly too overwhelmed with emotions at the sight of him, this was not how this was supposed to happen… she was supposed to rescue him, break him out, be a hero again! But he had seemed to free himself and had just stumbled upon her! Again, Plasia’s words choked her up and refused to come out, but the silence was broken by a sudden outburst from Ember.

“WAAAAAAAAHEE4ON” She giggled loudly, trotting over to the hole in the wall to welcome him down. “Well squibble squips Daygo! Not all the day to do it either!” Her ever lovely smiles making the lizard feel surprisingly at ease. He slowly climbed down but refused to take his eyes off Plasia, looking at her wounds and her new appearance.

“Daygo. Plis-plas has a lot of things to say!” Ember leaned in and gave the lizard a big kiss on the cheek, nuzzling against him a little but then quickly leaving. “I leaves! You needs chitty chat chat! She no bad, she know bad, she no bad.” And with that slightly confusing last remark, Ember quickly climbed up the hole, turning around to flash a gesture at Plasia, cupping her boobs and winking at her, but leaving quickly after that.

Diego sighed and ruffled his hair, he didn’t know how to feel about any of this anymore. Plasia wiped the tears from her eyes, still sniffling loudly.

The male shrugged and stared at Plasia, wiping his cheek a little.

“Well…?”

“I-I’m sorry…”

“You’re sorry?”

“F-for what I did t-t-“

“To who? To me? To Seeth?!” He quickly felt his temper rising. “We took you in when nobody gave a shit about you! We risked so much to save you and you hit me with a metal plate and knocked Seeth out!!!! I thought she was dead for half a year!” He growled at her, bearing more teeth than he meant to.

Sure, it might have been a while ago, but he’d never actually had the chance to bring it up with her… and all those feelings of being betrayed by her, the suffering caused by her… they all came flooding in with a sudden realisation that everything he’d been through since Scyler first attacked him was all her fault…

“I-I was weak… a-and I didn’t know what to do….” Her legs were trembling visible, one of her wounds re-opened slightly and bled into its bandage as she shivered in front of him, despite standing over 3 foot higher than him, she’d never felt so small in her whole life… she fell to her knees, clutching at her bosom and whimpering pathetically. “I-I’m sorry Diego… I was stupid… and fragile… and its all my fault… I did all of this to you… Scyler manipulated me and I should have been honest with you but I was scared he would hurt me!” She sobbed, feeling like the room was spinning around her.

“You fuckin’ idiot…” He muttered, walking up to her and gently hugging around her head, he wanted to be angry, he really did, but this wasn’t right... She threw her arms around him and bawled into his chest. “Ugh… cmon now… I know it wasn’t entirely your fault… it was Scyler, I know that… I just wish you’d been honest with us…”

They hugged for quite a while as he stroked her hair and head, trying to calm her down. She kept muttering “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry…” into him as she held on tightly. She looked up with her huge, glassy blue eyes, staring straight right at him.

“You’ve changed… I can see it in your eyes… whats happened to you Plasia? Theres no chaos there anymore… no conflict…” Diego questioned, she seems a lot calmer than before, despite being so worked up at the moment, something had changed in her head as well.

“Leech tried to break me properly… she actually kind of fixed my head… but she messed my body up in the process… now I’m even bigger than I was!” Diego hadn’t really noticed how much larger she was until now, until she rubbed herself up against him some more.

“But you don’t have those crazy surges anymore?”

“No… not anymore… I’m me again… before the corruption… with a few changes of course…”

“Well Plasia, I’m not usually so quick to forgive, even more so after what you did to me and Seeth… But I don’t think it was your fault and I can see things have changed in you… you seem calmer, more sincere…”

She hugged him closer, pulling him against her gigantic bust and nuzzling against him gently. He returned her hug properly around her head and shoulders. It was nice to have a friend in a place like this. Although he did still have doubts about Plasia, anyone who wasn’t trying to pin him down these days was a welcome sight. Ember reappeared quickly through the hole with someone else following behind her whom Diego recognised to be Jinjer, who was immensely concerned about his well being.

Ember watched the two of them hugging with a massive grin on her face, happy that things were working out between them!

“I knews you’s be blanket again” She giggled, jumping down the hole again to meet the two, Jinjer however was not so keen to come down, staying up and watching the group closely. “I found the yippy outside daygo! She yo buddy? Helper?” Ember asked, quickly hugging onto the back of the pair and rubbing her hips against them both.

“Y-yeah… I know her, she’s called Jinjer.” Diego turned his head to address the other girl, finding it somewhat difficult being trapped between Plasia and Ember, neither of whom seemed like they wanted to let go, not that he minded… “Its ok Jinjer, these ones are friendly too.” He beckoned for her to follow and she did, albeit cautiously.

“Be careful with him!” Jinjer noted, still highly concerned for the lizards health. “I was very ill when I found him!”

“Sniffles?!” cried Ember, her hands finding their way to the lizards tummy again, playfully tickling him a bit.

“He fainted from exhaustion earlier!”

Plasia perked up, giggling a little suddenly. “I know! He’s silly sometimes isn’t he!” She rubbed her head into his head gently, still hugging tightly. “Just doesn’t know when to stop and have a break.”

“He be a twitchy rincher! Heart of gold, body of steel, fatigued!” Ember laughed, still hugging him.

Jinjer seemed to ease off a bit, walking over to the group and placing her arms over them all, joining the hug and burying her face into the males hair, sighing as she felt a lot more at ease suddenly.

“We’s a marshmellow stew!” Ember giggled again, her little feet tapped against the floor excitedly. “All together and munchy! And now we’s got a plan!”

“But… but we need to let him rest before anything!” Jinjer insisted. “I don’t know anything about any plans, but if he doesn’t get some rest and good food, he’s going to be falling over all the time.”

Plasia agreed, finally breaking her hug and giving the male a bit of room to breathe again. “You can have my bed Diego, its not much, but we’ll get some stuff for you and let you rest.” She guided the male over to her bed, although he didn’t seem to fussed at first.

“Girls, I’m fine.” His words followed by a stuffy sniffle, ears drooping a bit.

“I bet if you lie down, you’ll fall asleep straight away, I know men like you, you don’t understand when you’re tired and when you need to rest!” Jinjer scoffed, walking over to him and picking him up off the ground. “you’re going to lay down, even if I have to make you! You are ill, you collapsed in front of me just a couple of hours ago! We will look after you! Right girls?”

Plasia and Ember nodded together in agreement. It seemed that they were getting along pretty well… maybe a tad too well for the lizards liking at the moment but it seemed Jinjer was correct, she placed the lizard down on the makeshift bed and he felt his strength drain from him immediately, falling asleep within a couple of minutes. He curled up on the bedding, sighing loudly as he drifted off, the aliens watching him at just in front on the bedding in a line, content just to watch him for a bit.

“We’d best leave him rest…” Jinjer sighed, wondering how she suddenly got caught up in this. “So uhm… whats this plan…?”

“Well, long story short… we’re getting off this ship together. We’re then going to find Seeth… She’ll know what to do… And hopefully… never have to deal with any of this nonsense again…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Seeth couldn’t believe her eyes, this was really happening… She’d only very recently gotten up and dressed, a thick black hoodie and leggings today, and had just come down to the office Mawn had set up as their HQ for getting Diego back and sorting this mess out but it was already alive with activity and full of people!

Mawn was currently standing over the table with a large draconic male next to her, thick with muscle and heavy with cybernetic replacements for some of his limbs, a large horn protruding from the middle of his head similar to that of a unicorn, he wore a cheeky grin and casual appearance well, but Seeth could sense something deeply damaged about him, akin to Diego in a way, but definitely different, he seemed to be the one in charge, just under Mawn of course, aside from that there were also a few other men and a couple of women typing away at laptops or looking through papers or documents. But the office was alive with activity, with paper spread across the table, maps pinned to walls and data clouds filling the air from the holo ports on the table itself.

Mawn greeted the alien with a warm smile and gestured for her to come over, flicking through the large paper maps in front of her. Seeth kept her hands in her front pocket but otherwise came over to see what was going on, the hoodie made her feel slightly more comfortable with the fact she towered over everyone and looked completely different to say the least, although the clothing did a good job of hiding her massive chest and parts down below.

“Good morning Seeth, this is Theo, a close friend of mine and an amazing soldier, he’s brought along a few friends so we can kick start this operation of yours.”

“We were going to call it operation Bum-chum but Mawn wouldn’t allow it.” Theo laughed, receiving a swift elbow to the side from the dragoness. “Instead, we’re going for Operation Safe-crack. Because if this ship is anything like the old plans we’ve found, its gonna be like cracking a safe open…”

“Right… so where are we at then? What can I do to help?” Seeth was quick to the point, although it sounded mean, she wasn’t really here to make friends…

“I like her.” Theo laughed, pulling some paper plans across the desk towards them all. “So we’re pretty sure we’ve identified the ship the Rewritten are using and where they last were, I’m gonna have some guys go out and see if we can find any radiation trails from the ships reactor but otherwise this is going to be a hit & run operation, they’ve got a Battleship, so if we wanted to assault them we’d need to request the DA military to help and if we do, they’re not gonna spare your boy-friend. I know he’s a tough one, but he ain’t gonna withstand terra-volt plasma cannon barrages. So we do this alone, with Mercs if we do need the help.”

“Yup. This is gonna be fairly covert and we need to pull it off quickly to avoid Karen’s fresh help from the princess.”

Seeth nodded and agreed, she was currently standing just behind the pair as Mawn leaned over the table and pulled open some paperwork blueprints for the battleship, the alien noticed that Theo had his hand over the ladies rear and her tail was curling around his leg, it was subtle, but there was something going on between them… Seeth was very suddenly reminded of her complete lack of sex for quite some time now, something she’d manage to supress very well until this moment. She took a deep breathe to steady herself and leaned across the table to look at the plans, anything to stop the thoughts.

“If this is the battleship they’ve got, its an old DA battleship, and I mean old.” Theo’s demeanour turning rather serious as he spoke about it. “Its before the civil war, a Dynasty Battleship.”

“Dynasty Battleship?” Seeth questioned, she wasn’t well versed in DA history.

“The Dynasty was the winning side of the Civil War, racist and very capable, they basically kicked out every non-draconic species and killed most of them in the process.” Mawn quickly filled Seeth in on a couple of important details. “They built their battleships to last, using a lot of slave labour to produce the materials, this particular one is actually incapable of landing, its designed to be space fairing forever, never needing to land, although it can orbit if required.”

“Looks really ornate… did they really heft stone into a spaceship?” Seeth was rather astounded by the plans in front of her, it showed grand halls, huge constructions and luxurious design.

“You bet they did. No doubt they executed the poor bastards made to do it as well.” Theo grumbled. “Anyway! Those hideous scars they built the empire on are now hidden and forgotten by most, we need to deal with the here and now. It shouldn’t be too difficult to track, its not meant to hide, those old engines give off plenty of traceable emissions, we just need to find where it last was again.”

“Not a problem, it was at the space station, I still have the co-ordinates, we can head there this week and see where they’ve gone to.” Mawn grinned, happy to be able to help.

“Right, I’ve got my guys working on any leads or news stories that might find a lead but otherwise, we’ll work on this first, my crew will be quite happy to crack on without us, they know what to do.”

“Shweeeet. I’ll order some lunch up here for them, you two fancy coming up for some food with me, I like to eat on my balcony for lunch.” Mawn tapped a few buttons on the tables holo surface to order some food around and invited her friends to join her in the lift, just outside the door, taking them all up to Mawn’s actual living quarters, Seeth herself had never been up here. The dragoness led them to a rather ornate table set on a balcony right at the top of the tower which overhung the entire city, although there were towers of a similar height, this was easily one of the biggest and had an amazing view of the entire city and beyond.

“Holy shit Mawn! You live up here?”

“Yeah, this is just my chill out area and kitchen, I’ve got my bedroom upstairs and my personal quarters, but yeah, what do you guys what for lunch?”

Theo cast a cheeky grin at Mawn who blushed deeply, her tail swatting from side to side gently and holding itself quite high.

“Apart from that Theo.” She laughed, rubbing his forearm gently.

“Do you guys want me to go?” Seeth asked, being brutally honest as per usual. “You look like you want to fuck.”

“Oh yeah… I kinda forgot that you were properly honest…” Mawn laughed. “I’m not gonna lie to you Seeth, I would like to you leave so that I can enjoy Theo’s company.”

The male grinned happily.

“But.” Mawn interrupted before Seeth started to leave. “I would much prefer if you stayed…”

Seeth knew this was coming, maybe not like this, but her and Mawn had something going on… not like Diego, this was more of a basic attraction thing, but even so….

“Mawn… this is not a good idea…” Seeth sunk a little on the spot, unsure if she could resist an invitation.

“Actually Seeth, I’ve been kind of preparing for this…” She pulled out a box from her pockets, reading “Stallion Supreme XXXXX large condoms – extreme durability for the titan you are”, “I searched for them especially when I first took you in, just in case, I had them custom made to be basically indestructible.”

“For her?” Theo asked, knowing they were male variants.

“Yes Theo, she has a dick, not that I expect you’ll want it in you.”

The male shook his head, but still seemed pretty cool with it.

“Wait… does that mean I get two asses?!” Theo perked up, getting rather excited at the idea, he didn’t do this often but did like the idea.

“No! I don’t mean to be rude, but certainly not! No one is touching my ass, my boobs or my anything! I am taken!”

“You don’t like the idea of having sex with another guy do you? I tell you what, you can both fuck me, you don’t touch each-other, you don’t even need to speak to each-other… is that better for you Seeth…?”

“I… I don’t know… I just…”

Mawn walked up to her, leaning against her breasts and rubbing a hand across the aliens thighs. “Cmon Seeth, we’ve fancied each-other for a while now…”

“Neither of you are marks… if those condoms break… you’ll die Mawn, and so might he… you really want to risk everything for that?”

“Ordinarily no, but I’m in heat and these condoms are not going to break, I could stretch these over my entire body and they wouldn’t break, trust me! I don’t want to pressure you into doing this, but I’m really excited about it Seeth… Cmon! You haven’t had any fun in a while… Everyone needs to release every now and again so I can’t imagine how much you’re struggling considering your… condition.”

“So it won’t really be a 3-some, for us at least.” Theo smiled, he could see the frustration in Seeth. “Look, if you don’t want to do these, ignore the horny bitch, don’t do something you’ll regret later…”

“Theo!” Mawn yelled, half tearing her top off to reveal most of her bust. “Stop trying to be a goodie two shoes! I want the Dee.” She sighed and rubbed up against Seeth again. “I’m sorry Seeth, I’m being really selfish… but you’re hot as fuck and I really want to be rammed absolutely full right now… I’m gagging for it…”

Seeth was completely stuck, she could feel the urge to go for it… it was beginning to take over her, the thought of fucking Mawn and filling her full… She did find Mawn attractive! She was a very attractive dragoness! But this… this was so unexpected… how was she supposed to react to this?!

“So whats it gonna be Seeth?” Mawn bit her lip seductively at her, flicking her tail side to side. “You in or not?”

1