CHAPTER 1: First Encounter With The Class
48 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Is he really serious right now?" asked their water-fetching guy classmate as he gritted his teeth upon glancing at their teacher who's now about to roll-call their names.

"The portfolio I held earlier got drowned by the icing, now I'm glad I made a lot of copy about their pieces of information beforehand otherwise I won't be able to know a little bit about them," nodded the teacher as he started opening the portfolio.
 
The first record he found was from a male student who holds pure black shiny hair; fair peach bright skin, and thick yet decently lined eyebrows. Just observing his facial features further makes him looked like a crow since this student seemed to be so great at his memory. 
 
After reading his information, he tried searching for this student to check if his presence was there. Later a second beyond, Mr. Travis found the crow, sitting like a king beside the back door area while discreetly playing card games with his friends. His name was Peter Shion Callego; age 16.
 
Mr. Travis then benevolently smiled at him before Peter raised his right middle finger while lip-syncing the word "Fuck you" against Mr. Travis. Generally speaking, he picked a card on his left hand after messing with his teacher and stomped it above their table. While his playmates saw what his card was, they felt devastated as he managed to win the game. 
 
"Wow, he's like a model," expressed Mr. Travis on his mind after he saw Peter with his naked eye. 
 
As he shifted to the next page of his portfolio, a male student with thick coal-black eyebrows, pitch-black, bone-dry hair, appeared on the data. His facial expression resembles an eagle that was bound with fierce features and impressions.
 
On the other hand, a student abruptly pushed the teacher's left shoulder, causing him to step back two times. After looking at the student who pushed him, a male student with oceanic, dark-blue eyes, and fresh rose lips, came out right in front of him, raising his eyebrows as if he wanted to spar with the teacher.
 
The teacher seized a glimpse through the paper, took a glance again at the student who pushed him, back to the paper, and repeatedly. And then for a moment there he found out, the picture pasted on the record and the student in front of him were the same person.
 
"Ahh, so you're Zeus Dimitri Curaraton? I see," the teacher exclaimed while putting excitement on his face and looked at the paper again right after.
 
Some of the students just laughed at their teacher as if they're looking down on him. Not to mention, the other students looked anxiously at Zeus because they seem so concerned towards him considering he might end up dirtying his fists against this trash teacher. In general, none of them liked to waste their time with some garbage. Consequently, as they saw Zeus clenching his fists, and seemed like he was about to throw a punch at his teacher, someone beside Zeus calmly warned the teacher. "Mr. Immortal, you already stepped out the line." 
 
Mr. Travis quickly browsed his portfolio to find out the name of that student beside Zeus. Right on the fifth page, he found out who he was. His name was Ruben Escallor Domingo; age 16. With his facial looks, he has the eyes of a small to medium-sized, omnivorous mammal called fox. With his dark tawny hair, the appearance of it shows a bit wavy. The teacher then looked at him again. Even though his image resembled a fox, his height was nowhere to score which made him look more like a Canidae, a biological family of dog-like carnivorans.
 
The teacher then politely grinned at him. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Domingo. It's actually Mr. Mortal, not---" Right before he finished what he was about to say, a male student behind away from him pointed the center of his own eyeglasses using his middle finger and raised them halfway to signify he has something on his mind.
 
"From your introduction, you clearly said to address you however we want since it doesn't matter," said their judicious classmate. 
 
From the way he stated his assurance, Mr. Travis was delighted by this student's quick intuition. Even from that smallest information coming from their teacher, this student managed to defend the statement as a whole. Thus, Mr. Travis flipped the pages of his portfolio again to check the name of this kid.
 
After he found out, just by looking at this student's appearance pasted on the data, he looked more brilliant at some point. Like a dolphin, he has his own sharp aquatic eyes even without his eyeglasses. With his slightly curled hair, it somehow has a brownish-tan shade, making the light mildly reflect from it.
 
"Yes, you're actually correct with that, Mr. Reyes. I sincerely apologize for my mistake," calmly admitted their teacher, still smiling. Every time he throw a smile, students would feel annoyed and aggravated by him since what they thought was that he has no right to smile at them. They don't seem to like an outsider and rubbish like him.
 
Later after he accepted his mistake, he took a glimpse again at Ruben and said, "I'm so sorry for that Mr. Domingo. And what about the line I passed again? Is there a ticking time bomb here? Will it explode if---," then again, Mr. Travis wasn't able to complete his sentence since Zeus attacked at him, scornfully grabbed his collar while peering at him so close. 
 
With a sharp dagger in his eyes, he directly spoke to him the threatening words, "Someone trash like you doesn't have the right to blurt out words in front of us. Get out of here and leave otherwise I will do that for you."
 
The teacher then threw a tangy look at Zeus as if his dumbness immediately got disappeared. They all seem to have the idea that this mysterious teacher cannot be easy to read, so they stayed acting the way they always do. They seemed to be so shocked at first about the teacher brutally glared at Zeus., but then just didn't care about it.
 
"Oh?" The teacher grinned in an irritatingly smug, conceited, and silly way at Zeus. "I didn't know, the ticking time bomb is just right here in front of me, clutching his teacher's collar." 
 
All of the students in the class didn't give an inch of concern about what's going to happen, whether the teacher might end up being dead, getting knocked out or not, either way, it's not their responsibility. Although this might be the first time they're treated in such an outrageous yet hilarious way, they still can't afford to lose by someone not welcomed. 
 
Zeus just sarcastically laughed it out. But in no time, his face got real serious at some point. "I'm a ticking time bomb, so what? And who's the fucking teacher here? You?! What the fuck did you say? Do we need a dumb and asshole trash like you?" He didn't know he's shaking his teacher so badly, but Mr. Travis just didn't budge. He's letting himself get lifted up by his furious and short-tempered student, Zeus.
 
"Wow, he's pretty strong," Mr. Travis thought as he smirked again. "When can I receive a punch though?"
 
Now that they're all throwing daggers towards their teacher, their water-fetcher classmate stepped in to say, "To be honest, you're not welcome here. So better leave before all of us will force you. We've warned you already," with a serious look on his face.
 
As Mr. Travis' collar was still clenched by Zeus, he managed to get his portfolio to search for this student who stepped in. In short, he's looking for the water-fetcher's name. He didn't search for too long since right on the second page, there lies the male student he's scanning for. The facial features of a deer---quick yet easy to catch, he had it all. Although he seemed more like a deer, he also looked like someone who can smell out danger. Same as this ruminant mammal, his face was more eye-catching because of his menacing, yet focused eyes. The only lacking on him is a deer's antlers.
 
"Oh! I really thought you were composing that song just for me, Mr. Glenn Damian Cortes," Mr. Travis acted his heart out.
 
As he looked upon Glenn, the water-fetcher, his nerve was quite called upon so he got startled. "How did this guy know I was the one who came up with that idea?" Glenn thought as he tried gripping his sleeves.
 
"How about that '♫♫Welcome to the class, teacher!♫♫' song then? Don't tell me you are betraying me now, huh?" While acting like some kid, he even sang the phrases of the song to imitate them. "Now that I'm sad. Please satisfy me in five minutes," Mr. Travis continued while confidently asking for something.
 
Using Zeus' right hand, he then choked his teacher mercilessly until his veins were about to rupture out. Grabbing the portfolio that his teacher's been holding, he threw the portfolio away with his left hand, and said, "Now, can you breathe a word? Even I can kill you right in front of them."
 
Instead of choking out, Mr. Travis painted a huge smile on his face. Since he was asking for it, seemed like he was also enjoying it.
 
"The heck? Is this guy a fucking masochist?" Even Zeus thought that. Not only he thought that but also his classmates conceived the same way. "This creep." At the same time, he tightened his grip to the point he really intended to kill this teacher without any delay. 
 
"I'm not a fucking masochist, dear Zeus. You're just too weak to kill me," stated their teacher as he yawned, looking so tired. 
 
All of the students appeared to hear what their teacher spoke since they all left thunderstruck again. Others were just enjoying the show; others just felt so confused regarding how did he take Zeus' grip; others didn't care, and others became wary of their teacher. 
 
But they all came up with one conclusion --- this teacher is really something else.
 
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵
TO BE CONTINUED... 
 

Enjoyed the chapter? Don't forget to hit the like button and drop your thoughts in the comments.

If you want to access more of these chapters, kindly join my:

Patreon: 
GallantLassGL

Ko-fi: 
GallantLass

Thank you!

4