CHAPTER 2: T4L5 Scheme Preparation
34 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Fucking asshole!" exclaimed Zeus as he brutally pushed the teacher again and again until he trapped him up right down to the corner of the classroom. As a matter of fact, he was found so extremely enraged like his blood boiling through his core. Nonetheless, while he was around to throw a quick blow towards Mr. Travis' face, yet not even a fool could tell how their teacher dodged it.

"Hmm, strong. But something is lacking," conceived the teacher as he studied Zeus' movement.

 
The weighty, full of seething veins fist of Zeus got through the window and smashed it like it's some kind of thin material. Except for Class 11-5, all of the windows in this school are double-hung windows, however, their windows are polycarbonate windows. In case they'd go wild inside their classroom, the windows installed in their classroom increased the safety of the campus from this class. If ever they had the chance to cross outside their classroom, the windows are there to protect the school away from them. Not them being protected away from the school.
 
Right after Mr. Travis evaded Zeus' deadly punch, he raised halfway his hand to cover his mouth as he frankly yawned like a drowsy cat. Stretching out his jaw, he even teared up a little.
 
"H-He just yawned?" exclaimed Glenn on his mind... and maybe the whole class too.
 
This may be the first time they've encountered this type of teacher, yet this is also the first time a teacher set his foot in their class for more than fifteen minutes. Normally, if a regular teacher were to visit this class, they probably won't last any longer. Before Mr. Travis, who knows what this class did to the other teachers that even a single person won't dare to walk past their classroom's area. How brutal can this class be?
 
"I really apologize. It's a habit of mine," Mr. Travis added, smiling.
 
Zeus hates being underestimated. With just a single yawn, he thought Mr. Travis was really mocking his incredibly potent skills. Even though he showed his determination to kill through his fatal attack, and yet Mr. Travis didn't even freak out a bit about it, Zeus came up with a twisted thought.... that maybe this teacher was just pretending he's not frightened at all, and that he was just acting so strong to look tough in front of everyone. And thus, Zeus simpered out.
 
"T! Four! L! 5!" shouted their ingenious classmate, Kenneth, as if he was implying something. "T4L5!'
 
"T4L5? Are you sure?" asked hesitantly their classmate, Glenn. But Kenneth just didn't respond.
 
All of the students in the class started looking at Kenneth dubiously but with excitement as to assume. T4L5. Although they didn't predict to use this scheme right away since Kenneth's signal might be a bluff to alert all of them, but using this code for a dumb teacher like him is just a foolish act. But even so, they looked so excited for this, yet still, some are anxious to take it since they haven't used this code for a while now.
 
"Oops! I broke the window." As Zeus retreated his arm, he let out a deep breath while looking at Mr. Travis. "You're dead, asshole." And walked away just like that.
 
As Zeus roamed outside, maybe to do something, all of the students hesitated for a moment whether they'd follow Zeus or not, because the reason Zeus went outside was because of Kenneth's given code. As others hesitated at first, others also seemed to move as they had no choice. So all of them ended up granting Kenneth's command.
 
"I said T4L5! Why are you not working, Kyle?!" Kenneth calmly demanded as he looked at Kyle, the male student who's been holding a steel pipe.
 
"Yeah, okay okay. I got it," Kyle responded as he glanced at Mr. Travis. "Bad timing. The show was just getting exciting though," he added before he walked away with the steel pipe on his shoulder and his left hand in his pocket.
 
Mr. Travis looked like he had no clue what's going on. All he knew was that the students started moving accordingly as they heard Kenneth repeated his order. And when Kenneth commanded Kyle, Mr. Travis was stunned by how this student did right away as he was told.
 
"He looks like a gemsbok. His steel pipe represents a gemsbok's long spear-like horns. I think he's good at fighting too," Mr. Travis perceived as he observed Kyle walking away.
 
The teacher was about to go for his portfolio that was thrown a distance away to look for Kyle's profile, although Kenneth has already mentioned his name, Mr. Travis just kept the name in his mind.
 
"Hey, asshole!" called the female student to Mr. Travis. The teacher then glanced at her as if he knew he's the "asshole" this girl was talking to.
 
Upon turning his eyes on her, she raised a familiar folder in her hand and showed it to Mr. Travis while asking facetiously, "This yours?"
 
"Hey, that's my portfol---"
 
Before Mr. Travis was able to finish what he was about to say (again), the girl lit the portfolio with her lighter and just laughed it out as the fire scattered throughout the portfolio until the fire ate it all. The teacher felt dejected as he thought about the papers and inks he spent just to print that portfolio.
 
"Stop it, Monika. Go do your task," commanded Kenneth after he glared at her.
 
The teacher thought that Kenneth was just a normal intelligent high schooler, but it seems like he owns the class. Just by looking at their classroom, his words must be the key to make this class move. But something seems not right...
 
"Tsk. Party bummer," Monika glared after she heard his order.
 
Ten students (all females including Monika) started rearranging the order of the seats, putting them at the edges to leave a huge space at the center of the classroom; and then...
 
"This is the best part of all!" One of Peter's friends exclaimed as he painted a huge grin on his face after getting thrilled by the situation. "Right, Peter?" he then turned his eyes on Peter, standing up after he threw his cigarette on the ground.
 
"Yeah, I've been waiting for this moment," he looked at Mr. Travis who seems like figuring out what's been happening. "Thanks to this fucking four eyes," he added while gazing at Kenneth, standing still together with the ticking time bomb eagle, Zeus.
 
....Five students (Peter, his two friends, and two female classmates) went to the storage room to get something; four female students stood beside Mr. Travis (two at the right and two at the left), while the rest of the students followed Kyle all the way to the back of the storage room.
 
The teacher then stared at the four females beside him while scratching the back of his head, grinning, and asked, "Hello, I'm your new teacher. My name is Mr. Travis Mortal. And I would like to ask what's going on?"
 
Since no one answered either of the four students, their teacher kept asking questions, "Is this how new generation kids do surprises? But I'm only 23 years old though."
 
"Ah! That's right! I'm also counted!" he laughed, but the students weren't still talking nor doing anything so he stayed positive instead to caress the mood. "I forgot I was born in year 97," he thought while giggling on his own.
 
"This disgusting fucker," the student beside Mr. Travis thought as she referred to him while clicking her tongue, all peeved.
 
"I really hate this position, but this goddamn four eyes---Ah! Fuck!" another girl beside Mr. Travis thought while glaring at Kenneth who seemed waiting for something.
 
After a while, a group of students (Peter's group) came back inside the classroom carrying a rectangular, wooden frame that is slightly raised from the ground, with a roller at both ends. They put it altogether at the center of the classroom and made sure it works completely and doesn't have any missing parts.
 
"RD!" They shouted as they're done setting it.
 
Following them was the group of Kyle who slowly carried a long, pitch-black, narrow box of wood---a coffin as to say, and left it beside the rack. They also made sure the coffin works perfectly or doesn't easily get destroyed because if it has any, the scheme will be wasted.
 
"CD!" They signaled after they're finished.
 
And lastly, three male students. They all went to Kenneth and raised three sacks full of illegal tools for torture and showed it to him. "Here. We made sure they're all functioning," said the other guy with an emotionless look in his eyes and with a piercing on his right ear.
 
"Good work, Liam. But you have to say the code... together with your group," replied Kenneth as he was done checking the insides of the sack.
 
"TD!" They indicated while finally done with their task.
 
Right after his turn, Liam threw the sack at the center of the classroom where the rack was placed. Following him were his two companions, they also put their bags beside the sack which Liam threw.
 
By seeing the arrangement of the classroom, the tools and equipment they prepared, and everything, especially this torture-like device (the rack) placed at the center of the classroom, of course, Mr. Travis understood one thing... and that is --- something deadly might happen to him.
 
With a huge fret on his face, he asked the girls beside him, "Are you all going to torture me?"
 
Then again, none of them responded.
 
"Three codes are done. We need one more to start the procedure," uttered Kenneth upon looking at Mr. Travis who's asking whether he'd die or not.
 
All of the students laughed at him as if he were dumb to think he won't die from this. After all, this class isn't afraid of anything. No matter how unmerciful this gets, in the end, the only thing they care about is this teacher's death.
 
"Hey, can someone tell me what's really going on here?" Mr. Travis asked worriedly.
 
And since no one dared to answer him, Kenneth just acknowledged it. "This scheme is called T4L5. "T" stands for Torture; "4" is the letter count of the torture called the "RACK". You will know the L5 once we start the procedure. Now girls, have him ready---"
 
Right before Kenneth finished his speech, Mr. Travis cut him out, "No, I didn't mean that. What I meant was----" he turned his head over to view outside of the window.
 
"There," Mr. Travis added as he pointed out a person outside (a distance away from their classroom) who's being pinned down on the ground, and got handcuffed by another man.
 
"Why is Zeus being held down?" Mr. Travis continued.
 
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵
TO BE CONTINUED...
 

Enjoyed the chapter? Don't forget to hit the like button and drop your thoughts in the comments.

If you want to access more of these chapters, kindly join my:

Patreon: 
GallantLassGL

Ko-fi: 
GallantLass

Thank you!

3