Chapter 2 – Adilliea Flower
1.8k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In every 1000 years, there is this mysterious plant known as Adilliea plant that blooms only on full moon night. It can  be easily mistaken as a normal violet dilli flower which help relief symptoms such as vomitting. This mysterious plant increases strong  female hormones more than necessary that if a male beastmen happen to be eat it, he will turn into gay while female beastmen would just be more feminine. But what if a pregnant female eat it? Well, the aftermath of it is exactly what´s happening to the female cheetah. She was sick and the egg she laid have not hatched until now.

Yep, you read it right!
Because the father was one of the bird species , despite being a mammal the female cheetah laid egg. In beast world, the cubs inherit their father genes and become the same species as their dad. Unless the female is twice as strong as their male husband it is impossible for a female to give birth to the same species as themselves.

The female cheetah name was "Rose" and she was currently unconscious. She´s being checked by the healer from another tribe. Sometime passes and the healer could only sign in distress. The female cheetah does not have much to live longer , so the healer reluctantly tell everyone to psycologically prepare for her death.

In this Beast Continent, females are very rare. Around 1:10 ratio of the total population only. It was normal for a female beastmen to have many husband to balance their few population with overwhelming males.
Whatever a female says , goes their way. Females are like emperor having a harem of concubines while their commands were like an imperial edit. That´s how much females are valued. Meanwhile, males beastmen only have one female for life and their female are their top priorities.

The words from the healer was like a lightining towards Rose´s husbands and sons. Grief, panic, helplessness and unwillingness could be seen in all of them.
Among the husbands, there was this leopard beastmen who acted out first. He was the very first husband of rose and grown up with her since childhood.
"No! this cannot be happening. I cannot accept this. Nothing will happen to my rose" he shouted. He harshly pulled the healer and threaten him" I said cure her. If she is not cure, you will be killed"Cold sweat drips on the forhead of the healer.
One of  Rose´s husband, a bear beastmen come forward to calm him down. " Calm down man, you are gonna disturb rose if you keep going like this" said the bear beastmen. The leopard beastmen fall down and sit on the ground out of distress. The anger he felt turn into sadness and desparation. He sobbed and cried " Please ! i am begging you healer, please make her well, i don´t mind dying but i am just afraid to lose her. She is everything to me". The father of the pink egg who was a roseate spoonbill bird beastmen come forward and apologize. Despite his dashingly handsome and exquisite look , his expression was the worst among all of them. He might look calmer than the leopard beastmen but inside he felt ten times more miserable than the others. " I am sorry. If she was not pregnant with my unborn child and give birth,  she would not have been like this. But being desperate would not help anything you have to think the best for her". The leopard beastmen irritately push his hand away and retort " Sorry huh? Can your sorry make rose well? You think that i would just sit by and watch her leave? In your dream! I know why rose is ill. It is all because of that stupid death egg. She have been suffering for months and she almost vomitted even the little amount she ate. Yes, that death egg is the culprit. The culprit that will kill my rose. I need to destroy it" 

17