Chapter -5.2 (Beauty in the Beast World )
1.7k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those enticing wings were inherited from her roseate spoonbill father.

There is no doubt that the female who just succesfully escape from the gang of hungry hayena beast was Achara.

As a former foodie who love eating delicious food, she have been collecting ingredients over various places. Thanks to her lighting speed and a pair of wings that can fly, she hardly encounter any danger. Not to mention she was a smart creature fully prepare for any possible threat.
After an exhausting day , she felt like she needed a bath to sink in the pleasure of refreshness.

She choose a secluded waterfall which was hidden deep in the forest. The only entry was to enter it from a cave.
It has been 18 years since she was born in this beast world and she have grown up to be so beautiful.
She took of her mask and outer fur that was hindering her beauty. The sight of her could bewitch any man to lose their sense and captivate their soul.

With long dark wavy hair that touches her waist ,rosy kissable lip, white healthy complextion that glows in a pinkish skin tone , she have already surpass the apperances of many females. Her long eyelashes complimented her piercing hot pink eyes that reflect the color of a tournaline gemstone.
As she get into water to wash herself, water droplets soak through her thin clothes on her body and she was sexy with all her gorgeous curve, all line up in the right places. A real defination of an earthy beauty. She inherit her exquisite facial features from her father and even in modern world she would be consider a rare beauty rival that of a goddess.

Achara was enjoying the luxury of a natural beauty that is hard to come by in her previous life. The continuous sound of  water falling from the waterfall and birds chirping make her relax. Crystal clear cyan water and enchanting trees that were burstling with dark pink flower petals enchance this spectacular scenery. Dark pink petals occasionally fall from nearby trees which float on the surface of the clear cyan water making her as if she was bathing in the bath full of petals .

Unbeknown to her, there is a pair of watchful eyes that is secretly watching her in the dark.


14