Chapter 8 – To distract herself from shame
1.3k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Pervert ! Hooligan! Bastard" She shouted and vent her anger on her pillow. " Just don't let me find you again,hmmpt " Because she was in a hurry to escape, she forgot to bring her undies and have to come home without wearing it all the way. She bit her lips in anger. She then think back to their kiss and touch her lips with her finger tips. She blushed. "ARGG ! Achara what are you thinking" she scolded herself "Nevermind, it is nothing important ". She comforted herself. " No it not!! Arrrgh why can't I stop thinking about it? It all because you. You big pervert " she hit her pillow hard and buried her red face on it. Her though flows to the moment her fabric got ripped and nakeness was reaveal in front of him without anything hidden from his sharp golden eyes. She feel ashamed and she cover her chest with hands " Gosh he see everything! i want to cry, and the way he do that to my body with that handsome face of his ....is just....iss jusst too.. errro tticc. This is so wrong! She sigh. She remember how she was uncover all under his body,being taken advantage by his lips that taste her own, his eyes that savour her nakeness without any restriction and his hands that press her plump round breast for the longest time . "He must have purposely squezzed them" her hands still covering her chest ." Hmmpt, I should have kick that bastard a few time more in that place" she scolded. She breath in and breath out. " She repeatly spell out " i am a holy person, i am clean minded and i don't think about naughty things.. and..." speaking of naughty, her thoughs drifted to his sexy 8 pecs , his gorgeous jawline, his dreamy lips, his broad wide shoulder, adam apple, muscular biceps ,buttock. Wait! what? gosh Achara what are you thinking!you women pervert ! "

" No, No No... this won't do! I need something to distract myself". She finally make a change in decision to erase all the filthy mind. " As I have gather enough ingredient , i should try some thai food to improve my mood" Without further do, she get out of her bed and start to take action.

She went straight to her kitchen and tie her long dark hair in a pony tail. After wearing a Apron. " Now let start to get business " she grinned.

She open her ice crystal cube - a perfect substitube for refrigerator which she created using ice crytals and decorated with night pearl as lightsource since there is no electricity here. In beast world ice crystal have the ability to freez its surrounding and the best part Achara like about it is, it never melt. Though it was expensive , it was all worth it. " Now what should I cook? " she take out some pork,chicken, seafood, self made paste for thai curry, eggs and other ingredients. She then pick some fresh vegetables afterwards. She have personally grow varities of vegetables in her wide garden to have fresh ingredient which in turn also give her the convinient to collect them easily.

Honestly, when she first arrived in this world there simply is any good food for her tastebud. Only plain tastless meat and vegetables. She mostly have to stuff her stomach with fruits. Starting from potatoes, salt, chilli pepper, ginger to many others things, she start to gather ingredients little by little. She rack her brain to create cooking tools and other materials needed. 

Since there are no readymade sauce or material she have to create all of them from zero. Sometimes she have replace material for missing ingredients or invented something similar. It have been many years now and she have collected most of them and is ready to make many deliciouss dishes just like her previous life in the modern world. She like the fact that she have her cheats unlike her previous life. She can eat however she want and she does not get fat. Her beastmen body allow her to work 3 times faster and she can do work without being tired 10 times more than her previous life. This place was natural envirovment without any pollution and it is peaceful for her plus the secenary is very beautiful. Here, the ingredient are fresher, bigger in size and tastier. All of them are organic. Thanks to her apdoted healer dad who have been to most places, she was able to search the ingredient she want easily. He immediately fall in love with her cooking when he first tasted it. From that day, He also start looking ingredients together with her. Speaking of her adopted father, he is also a foodie like her. " Maybe I should send the dishes and eat with him . It has been a long time that i have not visited him yet. I missed him"

She got an idea and smile " Let give him a surprise"

Achara prepared all the necessary ingredient and material on the table. "Time to sharpen my cooking skill" she smiled like a pro and begun her cooking that could make a beastmen of this world kowtow several times to her in admiration.

12