Chapter 12.1 – Are they really here for treatment?
1.1k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note : This chapter is about what happen two years ago to Achara. Her past

Flash Back : Two years ago,

While Achara was in the middle of cooking, a male beastmen called her out.
"Achara! Achara! Something is wrong with Lin Lin. She is not waking up anymore".

"What? Ok I am on my way ".

"Dad! Please look after the soup while I go out. It is almost finished ".

"Don´t worry i will cook the rest of it. Rest assure and go " Her adopted father volunteered.

Lin Lin was the closest female friend to Achara in this tribe.
After she knew she was pregnant, Lin Lin  personally request Achara to be a personal healer for her pregnancy.

After she checked lin lin. " Miss Achara how is her situation?" 

"Don´t worry, she is just sleeping. It´s normal for pregnant women to sleep longer and deeper than usual " Achara replied.

"Thank you" Lin lin's husband answered.

"I will visit her again when she wakes up" Achara said.

After that she went back to her home and saw the soup and curry on the table.

"Look like father have already cooked the soup, let me taste it. Hmm not bad. " Since she is also hungry , she ate them.

When her adopted father come in, he saw that Achara already ate  everything clean.

" Oh my god " was his  first reaction. He was a little guilty and have  sweat on his forhead  "Y-y-you you ate them all? " he asked.

" What wrong? Are you stingy of sharing it with your daughter, hmmpt i still have not gotten even with you when you eat all the food i cooked last time! ".

He gulped." It is just that..." He look at the empty plate on the table with cautious. He really want to speak but does not dare. 
"Anyway it is to late to stopped, i should just acted dumb" he though.

"It nothing ,never mind ". He speak to Achara.

Although Achara though his action was quit weird, she just let it be and does not think too much.

After Achara and her adopted father abandon their isolated life and joined this Clemour Tribe, the numbers of patients who get ill or unwell increases lately,especially the single male beast men. Don't know if the illness are true or fake but one thing for sure is there are more patient visiting their house for medical treatment. Instead of the old healer, they are more interested in the beautiful female who assists the healer. Not only does she know medicine, she is gentle and extremely beautiful. This is a blessing from heaven for all the single males out there where female are extremely rare. Thus, they would firmly take every opportunity just to catch a glimpse of Achara. They would give many reasons, illness, injuries to meet and interact with such beautiful female. Even the trivial things like hurting hips or head would not be left out.

"Uncle Bob! I don't feel well and I am hurting very much. Am I going to die? A certain male beastman touch his heart and take a peek at the beautiful Achara sitting in the corner of the room. He also does not forget to wink at Achara when she looked his way.

"You are already fine" Her adopted father who was a healer checked him.

"No, No healer, it really hurt in my heart, only if someone volunteer to touch my chest, do I feel a little bit better" his eyes still looking at Achara.

"Then I will touch you "The Bobcat aim his hands on the male beastman chest.

It made the male beastman cover himself with both hands to his chest.

His expression was like a girl who was going to be harassed by a big bad pervert.

The Bobcat beastman explained in a rash "Dont think too much, you said that you feel better when someone touch your chest". His voice was unconsciously loud.

The male beastman put his finger on his lips and look at outside " Shhh! Please say it quietly, if other people heard, they will think i have a pervert nature of wanting other to touch my chest".

Then he blushed, and said "except for Achara".
He shyly looked at Achara like a teenage girl in love. Awkward, Achara just look another way and play dumb.

"Now, Now don't worry, I am a healer after all, stay still "He then touch the male beast men bare chest slightly on the surface.

"How do you feel? The Bobcat beastman asked.

"No, No, No I think I need someone more gentle" He shake his head and looked at Achara hopefully with puppy eyes.

"Dont worry I will be even more gentle ".The Bobcat Beastman does not get his clue and continue his treatment.

The only time he was really gentle was to the love of his life, his deceased wife. It is unfortunate that she died a long time ago.

The Bobcat beastman remember the passionate time he had with his ex-wife. When he caresses his wife's chest she said it felt good.

Using the same technique, He then caress the male beastman flat chest in a circular motion and lightly squeezed it.

This creepy touch gives the male beastman goosebumps.

" Are you sure you know what you are doing Uncle Bob?

"Don't worry i have practical experience and this tactic works every time".

His finger tease the area around the male beastman's dark nipple and then roll his nipple with his thumb and index finger.

The male beastman's ears turn red and he got tear in his eyes of having to endure the weird sensation of a foreign man's hand on his chest.

Achara who was looking at this scene though "OH MY GOD! is this the legendary BL Ero scene : The juicy forbidden relationship between Old Wolf Doctor and a young innocent male patient " she watched the view with excitements.

The Bobcat beastman then come forward and just as he was going to place his mouth near the young and innocent beastmans chest. The male beastman stopped him.

"He- he- healer wh-wh-what are you doing?"

"Don't move I am going to suck them "

"Whhhhat? " he was scared and move further away from the healer. His body 's trembling.

"Healer, I think I am fine now, oh and I suddenly don't feel any pain anymore. "

"My God! I suddenly remember I have something to do,I am going now. Bye !" the male beastman flee as if he had seen a ghost.

"Wait! Wait! Ayaa !You have not pay the medical fee yet." Her adopted father call out.

Achara ridicule " Father you still want the medical fee? "

"What wrong ? I was really gentle"

Achara just shake her head and laughed.

"Next!" The Bobcat beastman shouted.

With Sturdy body, dark tan skin and tall height a beastman just enter the room. Seeing him, Achara's adopted father smiled and speak "hi". Too bad, the new comer walked straight to Achara behind him, ignoring him in the process.

The new comer then looked at Achara . He wanted to speak to her but cannot help but stun by her beauty and every words turn into silent.

" Ahem I am still here The Bobcat beastman try to get attention.

He blushed when he get caught staring at her.

" Oh Uncle Bob, hi "

" I just had a little scratch while training, I come here to take treatment "

" Let me see" The Bobcat beastman said.

Achara prepare the medicine and her adopted father beastman bandage him.

" I brought some gifts with me."He said.

" Ha ha you don't need to " the Bobcat Beastman said while eyeing the gifts. The Bobcat was going to take the gifts but before he could reach his hands on it , those tempting gifts were send to Achara. There were animal furs, fruits, meats, and flowers. Then he shyly took them toward Achara and " For you " he specially give her the flowers and a bracelet just for her.

"I will be going now bye!" he went off quickly.

She did not even have time to reject.

10