Chapter 12.2- Are they really here for treatment?
971 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After treating many males patient, Achara was frustrated.

"Ahh! What´ s wrong with all the males out there. Their reason to come here are all obvious. It is either  overeacting or faking ill. Are they really here for healings? "

"God! I hope there is a normal patient out there? "She put her palm on her forehead in dissapointment.

" Well what´s wrong with that. We can get more crystal that way. More patient means more profit"

Achara : "Dad where is your healer ego?"

"Never mind, you don´t even have a ego to start with" Achara sighed

Her adopted father just shrugged   "Whatever"

As he was going to wash his hands there is no water left.

"I am going to fill up the water " he take a large bucket and go towards the river.

"Sure"

While she was alone, there´s a knock on the door.

When she open the door she saw a young handsome  male beastmen. He have those fluffy ear on his head which attratct her attention.  He  explain his objective. " Umm is the Old healer here?"

" No, he went out "

" But he is coming soon, if it is important you can wait until he come back"

" No, No, I don´t want him , I come here to see you"

"umm the problem is only you can help me"

She pointed at herself "Me?"

"Yes, you"

"Only then i think  you will be able to cure me "

" Gosh! Don´t tell me he is faking and have other intention. Is this guys perhaps chasing me ? " Achara secretly think in her heart and roll her eyes.

Looking at her expression, he was afraid  that she would misunderstand and explain " I have heard that there are many beastmen who fake illness  and come here but you can rest assure that   I am not here like any other beast men who fake their illness to come here. It is really true.  I am really coming here to cure my illness and i need your help" he look serious. 

Achara internally conclude "Finally a decent normal guy is here" she was happy.

They were alone in the healing room.

Unlike other beastman who would openly stare at her, he was more of a shy type and blush when their eyes met. She cannot help but curious about his illness.

Achara feel that this beastman was different and as her adopted father is not here , she take the intiative as a host.

"Please take a seat " Achara show the direction.The beastmean feel more nervous then before.

Looking at him " Achara tease, I am not going to bite you.

" So tell me about your illness?" Achara ask him.

His face was as red as a tomatoes, when Achara talked to him.

"What are the symptoms?" She continue her question.

" I feel like I am losing my muscularity and manliness lately. Not as  good as before.  I am also hurting in a particular area. Sometimes, I cannot feel anything in that area. I think something  is wrong."

"Show me the area you felt hurt so that I can checked " Achara ask him.

Achara never knew that she will received a surprise after that.

That beast men take out his animal skirt and show his thing between his leg to her. His little brother. Caught off guard and by surprise she does not have time to avoid the view and  she saw that clearly.

"Ahhhhh" Achara cover her eye . Her heart´s tremble.

" You..you.. pervert what are you doing?"

Achara shouted while covering her eyes.

The male beastmen explained" It would not get up no matter how much i try to pleasure it with my hands but when i see you for the very first time i have that feeling back.You must help me"

Hearing this Achara was so angry that her whole face was red.Her breathing were irregular and her temper was at the top.

" Oh So you want me to service you!?  

"Dare to be so shameless in front of me"

She then kicked him in the face and throw him out of the door.

" Hmmpt what a scumbag!"

When the adopted father come back Achara is fuming with anger. " What happened ? Why is your face so red?"

Achara : "Don´t ask me anything " 

She take a deep breath said " I have to go to Lin Lin house, Please watch the house "

She take some supplement for Lin Lin and then get out of the house.

On the way to Lin Lin, all attention were on her. Either it was male or female , they cannot help but gaze at her.  Long wavy hair, skin as white as a snow. The animal skin that rubbed around her body tightly reveal her feminine curves and her smooth slender legs.

As she walk , the male beastmen uttered

"Achara! Our most beautiful female"

"I think she is coming to my direction"

" No, she is coming to my direction"

"How I wish to be her male"

" I could stare at her all day long"

   Some would be stun and open their mouth in admiration, some blush,some even triped because they were too distracted by her beauty. Without nothing to do, the males beast men follow her. 

At Lin Lin Residence,

LinLin: "Oh Achara !"

Achara : "Hi LinLIn, how are you feeling?"

Lin Lin :"I feel Okay" 

Achara :"Come let me check you" 

"How is it?" Lin Lin asked with worry.

"Don´t worry both the babies and the mother are fine "

Just as Achara was talking she  suddenly feel the need to go to toilet and her stomach started  to ache.

" uhh why all of a sudden out of no where"she internally muttered.

She make it short and cut to the point

"Here is the supplement for the babies make sure to drink it daily every night before you go to sleep"

" I will be going now "

LinLin : "Why don´t you eat something, while you are here"

Achara : " It ok, i have eaten"

Lin Lin :"Ok, then have a good day!"

Achara : "Bye"

"Oh no I need to go home fatser, Ouch my stomach "

" Wait I don´t eat anything special why would my stomach--- Ohh!" Achara then remember the suspisious action of her father while she  ate all the food. Just what the hell did he put? " 

The male beast men who were followed her were waiting for her at outside. 

When Achara she utter " Wait why are they still waiting gosh?" 

It become a challenge to walk while enduring her stomach ache and control not to fart. Especially while the male beastmen are eyeing her. Her walking movement become weird.

She really need to fart, but how is she going to get rid of them.She  want to cry. Thinking of it  she curse her adopted father.

To make matter worse, 

On the way, one of the handsome male beastman who admire her bravely stopped her.

" Please move i don´t have time for you" Achara demanded.

The beastman would not listen and stick to her. 

" No! I won´t go as long as you listen to the words i am going to say "

" Ha " With an irregular breathe she said " whatever just say it quickly".

" Umm you know.... " he was nervous and  I .. you... ummm. .. " he was nervous and could not say which stall more time.

Achara was already sweating from waiting.

" Just say it already " Achara shouted. 

She could feel it was going to come out. Her whole body tremble slightly.

she queezed her fist and said to her self "Relax! Endure! I am almost to my home."

" I am one of the strongest males and warrior from the tribe. I swear to protect you and care for you with all my heart" He get on his knee,  and look at her and said " Will you be my female?" He give her the flower waiting for her to accept them.

If it is another time, she might give him a second though as he is handsome and strong. Maybe even admire his manliness a bit  but not this time . While he was saying those touching words, Achara was thinking of how to solve her internal problem. This is the first time she have ever desire a toilet that badly. The toilet is outside of her house. And she is damn sure that if she ever realease there, all those male will be waiting and listening to her fart at outside. "No way I will let it happen. I will just go to a remote place and finish my business." 

When she heard that (Will you be my female part ) she sober up and just answered the first non sense she think of " It all depend on my adopted father decision " 

She then  look far away and wave her hands and said " Oh Hi dad"

All the male beastmen turn to the direction she wave. 

There was actually nothing when the male beastmen look at the direction she waved at.

Taking this time she transform to her cheetah beastform and  run far away. 

After a while,

"Phew, I manage to get rid of them" She wipe her sweat. " If not I would be damned.  Thank god"

Unknown to her , there are two feral that happen to be on the same area as Achara. They were Komodo Dragon Beastman. They have a very keen sense of smell even better then wild cats like cheetah, lions and tigers.As their kind was going to be extinct,they start living in groups to gather strength and kidnapped females. Then share them together with everyone in their tribes. 

The first Komoda Dragon beastmen said "Wait I think I smell something. I smell female.

The second Komoda Dragon beastmen said " Yeah, me too and I don´t smell any males around her."

The first Komoda Beastman laughed " Today is our lucky day. Our leader will be happy to have another female."

They smiled wickely with evil thoughts.

7