Chapter13- Unexpected weapon of all time
946 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Achara look around her surrounding when she gets to a remote place.

"Ok looks like no one is here, this place should be fine" without a care, she pulls her short pant down and relief herself.

"Aah...en...eee" She relief herself to her heart content.

On the side of the two feral,

"I can smell the female from that side" the first Komodo dragon beast men pointed at the upper part of the mountain.

"Okay we are going up" his companion agreed.

On their way, the second Komodo beast man sniffed the air.

"Wait a minute! Is it just me or my imagination? I just feel like the atmosphere is a bit stinky".

"Yeah, I also feel this way".

"Whatever, that not what we should care about, finding that new hussy is our first priorities"

After solving her problem, Achara pulled up her short pant up. She rubbed her now better stomach.

"Now, time to clear the evidence". By using a sturdy stick as a digging tool, Achara buried the sand to cover up her evidence.

"Grawll" (*stomach growling*)

"Come on, what is wrong with my stomach again!"

The way her adopted father looks at her after she ate all the food looks too suspicious.

" Father, father, just you wait and see.
Watch how I will deal with you"

"Ouch.... ahh.. ayaa, not again " She touches her growling stomach.

It is not difficult to track her and the two feral saw her from a distance in a short amount of time. Their eyes were burning with desires. They stare at her vulgarly. They look at her short animal skin that reveals her white, long legs and her well-endowed boobs and firm ass shape beneath the animal skin.

"Such a rare beautiful female" they lick their lips.

"Hehehe, she will be a very good plaything for us"

They salivate her body with their lustful thought. Both feral signal with their eye and edged closer to ambush the delicious prey in front of them.The feeling of getting this kind of first rated female easily, make them smirk victoriously.

"Do you think I do not notice you?" She then waves the stick in anger as if fighting.

This stunned the two feral. They though they have been discovered and stop their steps.

But then she said "Who am I? I am the daughter that has lived with you for many years? You think you can fool me? I know you are the culprit. "

"Phew" the feral slightly feel relief that she have not noticed them.

This female although beautiful, look like she is a bit kook-kook (crazy) talking to herself alone. Anyway, as long as the female can use for their entertainment and can give birth to their cubs, is enough.

Just as Achara was immersed in her own world of grievance, two big shadow overwhelmed her back. The feral beast men reach behind her and just as they were about to grab her "Booooooooorapppt!" (*fart*).

"Aahh feel so good" A heavy burden has lifted off her stomach and she became lighter. The explosion was loud and powerful.

Caught off guard, the ferals have no time to stop the disaster and accidentally sniff in a lot of goods (A/N : if you know what i mean)

This makes them step backwards and retreat away from her. How they wish that they does not have a keen sense of smell at that moment.

The moment they sniff in the foul odor,

"Ahh"

"Cough! Cough!"

"Can't breathe!"

"Hee..l..p, we were ambush"

"What is this smell?"

"It must be a secret weapon"

"I don't think i can live anymore now".

They taste too much of the explosion which make them so dizzy that they cannot stand properly now. The two strong muscular feral wither like a dead leave and they weakly fainted.

They were clearly ambushing her .How could they know that they would be ambush back with the unexpected weapon of all time?

They have become the two first Komodo dragon defeated by a single fart in history of beast men. The last thing they saw was the back of the female that move further from their vision.

Since her explosion has a little foul smell to her surrounding, she covers her nose and move to other place. She remembers there's an antidote fruit for diarrhea here, so she go and pick them up.

After eating the antidote fruits, she feels a lot better.

When she come back, she saw two Komodo dragon beast men sleeping (actually they fainted) near the shit she just buried.

"Feral! What the hell? Why are they here? Are feral too idle enough to sleep out of nowhere?"

"Anyway, its none of my business. Feral are just bad news. I heard they are notorious in kidnapping females. Better leave before they wake up" Achara internally concluded.

Then she went to her home safely.

"Shameless! Never have I ever been so embarrassed in my whole life" The leader of Komodo Beast man, Trex hit the handle of the chair he is currently sitting with anger.

Both strong males were defeated by a female in a pathetic way.
"You guys smell her fart and fainted".

"I have no face to show to other".

The two Komodo beast men have nothing to say and lower their neck in shame.

"Don't let other know about this or it will ruined my reputation".

"Send some males to find out about her exact location".

"Yes sir"

"I appoint both of you to take the lead to search her".
The two of them nodded.

"You may all leave".

Trex (Leader of Komodo Dragon) though and touch his chin.

"Such a cunning female, interesting"

"I wonder if you are as beautiful they say" he smiled evilly.

When Achara got home, she saw such a scene. One of the male beast man was massaging her adopted father while the other was fanning him with a big leaf. He was sitting in the soft fur and the third male beast man was feeding him grapes.

"Dad! let me take care of you, i am very helpful and good at housework too. I am perfect for your son-in-law" One of the male beast men said.

"Next time, if you need a helping hand, you can call me, we are not stranger. I think of you as my own dad" another male beast man offer.

Achara asked herself "Can someone explain this situation to me?".

She quietly comes near her adopted father and gives silent signal for the male beast men to leave.

She overshadow him while also blocking the sunlight with her body. "Oh, look like you are having a good time." She folded her arms.

Her adopted father was shocked when he sees her." Oh, Achara when do you come?"

"Tell me, what did you put in the soup this morning?" She asked with a terrifying smile that causes the Bobcat beast men to sweat and gulped.

Later the next day,

The bobcat beast man was wearing an apron and was forced to do housework, cleaning and washing dishes. He was crying internally.

"Achara, why are you so cruel to your father?"

Achara just ignored him.

Then in front of him, she eats the delicious Hotpot which he likes very much.

"Hmm, it tastes so good! What a good day"

The new found cleaner (Bobcat beast men) smell the delicious sweet aroma and see the savory dish, right in front of him. He could not help but drools over the hotpot filled with meaty meat on the table.

"Achara, my beloved cute daughter, why dont you treat me a little?"

"I want to eat".

"You want to eat this?" She shows the food in front of him and eats it deliciously.

"Hmm, so delicious, the meat texture is soft and the hot soup just melts into my mouth with it sweet and sour flavor".

"Come on, it is just a little mistake. I would not mistake pepper powder with laxative again. Ok? This time I will really remember! Even if I happen to put laxative in the food, I will warned you" He raises his hands and swears.

"You still plan to put laxative in the future?"

"No,No,No I would not dare"

"Achara I know you are not that heartless" he give her puppy eye.

"Nope, I am  cold hearted and evil" She smirked.

"By the way, please remember to also do the laundry".

"Wuu Wuu you are bulling this old man"

"Serve you right" Achara mumble.

Somewhere in the Clemour Tribe

"Haaa" (*Sigh*)

"Life is so sad being single. If only i have a female". A certain single male beast man feels bad for himself.

Thinking of female, he thought of the female on his mind and also the most beautiful female in his tribe. It was no other then Achara.

"What should i do to capture your heart?"

"What do females likes?"

On his way back home, he heard a voice that caught his attention. He lean over and ear drop at that interesting voice.

After ear dropping, he was happy because he now knows what females like. Every female like it, so Achara must also like it.

Not very long, rumors start to circulate about Achara.

9