Chapter 18- What if…..
900 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I heard that Beast man are powerful and have vigorous desire, if I were to accompany them all at once. ..."
Achara slowly sit back and immersed herself in her own world.

(Achara's Imagination)

The cave was currently full of her newly wedded males.

"Whaaoou!" (Yawned) One of her males husband stretch his arms.

"Honey it is bedtime now. The time is not early anymore, let us do serious job for our mankind while we have time."

"Serious job for man kind? What is it? "Achara ask innocently.
"Come closer" he bends his index finger to her.

When Achara was close enough,
he moves his lips to her and whisper near her ear,
"To make babies with you, of course." Hearing this, Achara blushed. The male inches closer to her and when he was about to succeed in kissing her, another husband pushes him.

"Pick me instead, I am strong, my babies will be obviously stronger."

He was quickly kicked by another different husband,
"don't be scared by that idiot, forgot about babies. Tonight I can make sure to let you scream in pleasure."

"Darling, you seem so cold, so let me warm your bed for you and serve you diligently tonight. Another new husband come and said it ambiguously.
(A/N:Warming bed means = intimacy /love making)

Then the rest also continue to advertise themselves about their bed abilities and every one start to argue. This lead to a heated argument.

"Excuse me guys" Achara speak, but they did not hear as they are on a heated conversation.

In the end, they come to a final agreement. "To be fair and square, we will all service at the same time together ", one of them stated.

"What!? No, No,no"
Hearing this, Achara widen her eyes.

"Not bad, then let fairly complete who is the best. Achara will be our judge."

"Yes I agree with that."

"Agree."

"Alright"

"No objection"

"Okay"

"Yes"

"Guys! , HELLO!, I am still here"she waves at them and try to get their attention.

"Is okay, you guys don't need to service me. I am better without it" She told them with a smile hoping it would work.

"No, how can we let our beautiful female be lonely. We will make sure to give you lots of love."

"As a male it is our job to make you happy." Her newly wedded husband's answered.

Seeing the situation is not right she tries to quietly escape just to be trapped in the corner of the wall.
"Crap!"

She slowly then turns around just to see all her newly wedded husband's getting closer.

"Don 't come closer"Achara was now full of cold sweat.
"Don't worry we won't hurt you at all." Right now they look like a schemer who sells fake toys to children. It does not look one bit convincing.

More than twenty of them approach her and stripped naked showing their evil desire on evidence.
"Gulped" she swallowed her saliva.
They all look too energetic and full of vitality. Their perverted look seem like someone who would not even leave the bone if eaten by them.

All males have firmly surrounded her, and she have nowhere to escape.
"Wait wait wait, where do you think you are touching? No, not there. "

"Nooooo!" Achara get out of her imagination. Shiver runs down her spines. She got goosebumps thinking about it.
"No way, No way, this won't do". This aunt cannot handle them all.

"Tribe leader umm can I change my responsibilities like singing, dancing or another things?"

"Well, this sadly cannot alter, it happens according to the order. The past event, we have already done singing, dancing, drawing and other activities. Beside the order are fixed. This year it's mating turn. You know how strict our traditions are. There is even an omen that something bad will happen to the tribe if the tradition are change." The Tribe leader rejected her request.

Inside her mind Achara was complaining,"How come the previous ideal female have to do something simple like dancing and sing while I who does not want a male to mate more than twenty males."

"Wu, Wu, Wu!"she wants to cry but no tears.

"Is it too late to give back all the treasure I received because of this tittle."

But she remembers she and her adopted father, happily enjoyed all the gift with relish and only a little of them are left.

She facepalm her self in her mind.
"I am so screwed."

On the side of the naked man,

The naked males who just had a nearly exposed butt experience does not know what is good for them. Although they had retreat to a much further place, they stay continue to with theirs sexy jutsu moves.

"Guys, I don't think Achara can still see me clearly. Throw me up in the sky and catch me back", The elephant beast men requested.

Okay" his follower agreed.

It is just that, whenever he fly in air, his large member would go up and down like him. Achara avoid looking at him as much as possible, but it is in  her way.

"Achara tell me honestly, do you like the view at the back", The tribe leader asked.

"Huh?...."
"Just what did the tribe leader mean? Does he already find out", Achara was not sure what he mean exactly and don't know how to answer with this sudden question.

" How do you-"
"It is good to look right?"

At the time, the elephant beast men rise in the air and reveal his holiness by spreading his legs and hands in X position in the air showing everything unhidden.

"Looking at your reaction, I guess it is right because you cannot help but look at the back from time to time." Tribe leader caress his non-existence beard and analyze.

"That, it is not what you think it is"

" Let me explain" Achara defense.

"No need, No need, I understand" Tribe leader make a stop gesture with his hand.

"Perhaps did he already know this whole time?" Achara was nervous and have a wild guess about the possible situations.

"I know you enjoyed seeing the flower at the back." The the tribe leader assume.

Only then Achara was relief.
"So it was just flowers."
"Phew" she touch her trembling heart.

He continues,"I am the one who personally grow the plant and flower at my backyard. Look at the flower all gather up, If it is only one flower, it is not nice enough. But when all of them are combine into group, it becomes more beautiful.
Just like the flower, males are also like that, one flower is good, but many flower combines make a fantastic outcome."

"Don't worry too much, more males means more love and care. It will be better than you think. I have great hope on you for our tribe future,"
The tribe leader give her a merchant smile.

"Guys, throw me higher", the elephant beast men was not satisfied and urge his friends to throw him higher in the air. He throws a simple fly kiss to Achara and bite his lips naughtly.

"Come on! This is not enough, Higher guys! Higher!" he continues to urge his friends, while he was thrown in the air, this time, he acted like a sexy beauty lying lazily on the bed with one hand supporting his head.

"Is that all you have got, throw me higher". His friends change to their animal form and then throw with all their might this time." One, two, three, Go! ".
As if he was taking a picture, he smiled and show two fingers. This time it went really high which was out of his expectation. He realized that he is going to be doomed, he had a panic expression. With two fingers still posting, he flew away in this sky like a twinkle star.

If asked How bad was it?
His friend cannot find him at nearby place and have to go to other place to search for him.

Achara was happy that now there is no eyesore anymore, she can finally talk to the tribe leader with ease.
She still wants to persuade the tribe leader to give her mercy and find out if there are any other ways rather than the first option. But before she could talk, the tribe leader was one step ahead. He looks so energetic to talk so Achara don't have the heart to interrupt him.

"Speaking of flowers", he smiled," it reminds me of my unique precious flower I hide and grow with all my heart".
Achara listen to him in order to wait for the right time to bring up about her duty as an ideal female for Annual Celestial Mating Event.

8