Chapter 19.1 (Busted)
966 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You must not tell this to anyone about it. Do you understand?", the tribe leader whisper to her.

Achara nodded,"But… If it is not convenient it is okay for me not to liste- "Achara words are interrupted.

The tribe leader already started his talking. "It was the day I will never forget in my life. One day, When no one is looking, I secretly pee in the river due to an emergency state".

Achara though,"isn't the river where everyone drinks water". Achara have secretly decided not to drink water from that river ever again.

He continues" A group of hippo happen to be drinking water from that river nearby. Don't know why, after seeing me pee, they resentfully push me to the river with their big fat ass".
" I haven't even finished my business yet", He told it with grievance.

Hearing this Achara just feel pity for the hippo. Imagine the moment the hippo taste something is wrong with the water and realized that what they drink is not all water.
The tribe leader recall,"It must be the work of fate because when I woke up, I saw a cave nearby and found an extremely rare flower that captivate my soul. Like a destiny, the moment I saw this flower, I realise that it was the one. The one flower that my ancestor wish they could see."

After receiving the good deeds of his friend's throw, the elephant beast man flew to far far place and landed with his butt facing the sky.

But the Beast men of this world is not to be underestimated. Even after many epics failed they still don't give up.

After reuniting with his friends,

"This is the tactic that have passed down by generation to generation", The elephant beast man said.

"When my grandfather dance it at the Annual Celestial Mating Event, all the female cannot help but want him. Never though I have to use this. I will use the final trump card now." Even my grandmother who was the most beautiful female of her tribe have to beg him to be her mate. It is that powerful", the elephant beast man said it with confident. 

"Is it that effective?"

He smirked"Watch and learn ".

"This will be my weapon today", He took out the thing that he pick up on the way and show it to his friends. They were blinded by its greatest that they cannot even look straight to it for a few seconds.

"Wow"They look at it in awe.

Back to Achara conversation with Tribe leader

"Since the flower has no name for it, I name it 'pure baby", the tribe leader tell her.

"My pure baby, is as white as a snow and look so pure and innocent.
Whenever I look it, I feel purified."

"Aww my pure baby", He thought of that flower and feel bliss.

" It floats on air and emit golden light even on the brightest day beautifully. It also has a long ,thin golden stem the size of the rope. No matter how you try to break the stem it will not be broken. "
Although she was not that interested, Since the flower was unique, and she wanted to act like she is into it, Achara causally ask if she can see it.

The tribe leader just laugh and rejected her,"It is not time yet".

" Even if you find it, you won't be able to find it because I hide it in a very specific place that no one can find it. Even god itself come and find, he won't be able to find it".

Don't know if it is her eyes playing trick to her or not. She sees a blur moving object coming forward to the  backyard. "Wait ... Isn't that...
No no I must have seen it wrong. Why the hell are they back again". She wanted to cry.
"Something seem shiny, wait.  What is that flower that the elephant beast men is holding ? I hope it is not-".

"Did you say it has a white color, emit golden light and float on air?"
She was just going to ask this question
"Tribe leader, the flower-"
Tribe leader show his hand to wait.

"Don't even think about it. I know what you want to tell. Nope it is too precious, I cannot let anyone see it. ".
"No, I mean-"

" Shhh ,Not even a word", he shakes his index finger, " I don't even let my son who is soon to be the next successor of this tribe know this. I let you know this as you are the ideal women of this tribe, this precious information".

"But don't worry, if you really wanted to see this you don't have to wait very long. I plan to display it at the annual celestial mating ceremony", The tribe leader reveal his future plan.

Now that they are closer, she can see things clearly. The flower that the elephant beast man is holding look like the flower that the tribe leader have mention. White, Bright and have golden stem.

The Elephant beast man's follower also use the other  flowers grown in the tribe leader backyard and imitate like the elephant beast men dance.

They would lift their chest and hip. Make a duck face kiss and then put their respective flower on their upper lips.
Then the elephant beast bite the stem of the flowers and winked at her. Tracing his index finger from his strong muscular chest , he then go  lower to his stomach. Then he lifts his legs and trace his hairy legs slowly, vividly showing his manliness.
Achara just feel hot looking at that.

"I heard it from my ancestor that it must not be stained by any mean, if not the flower will not float in the air anymore.
This why, I personally take care of it preciously day and night to maintain its purity. When taking care ,I imagine this flower as myself and take extra care to my pure baby." The tribe leader boast about his heartfelt care and how delicate the flower is.

Then the elephant beast man takes out the the stem of the flower from his mouth and slowly traces his body with the flower. Starting from the top, he traces his head with the pure flower and make a seductive moaning face, then lick the flowers with his tounge.
Achara who was watching him lick the flower make an "Ewww" sound inside her mind.
"let just hope the tribe leader never know his deed".

Then  the elephant beast man traces the flower to his neck, his arms which were loaded with muscle, his six-pack abs and then to his legs and thigh . He then turn around and he unbelievably traces the precious flower to his butt. That not all, he slap his butt with the pure flower many times.

"Oh no tribe leader say this flower must not be tained".
Achara cannot control her expression anymore and gasped.

Curious of her reaction the tribe leader turn around. He happened to see the action of the elephant beast men and his follower being naked and slapping their butt with the flower at his backyard. The tribe leader eyes widen by what he see.

7