Chapter 19.2 (Busted)
884 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world seem to crample. His precious pure baby is being sullen by the elephant beast man. The Tribe leader jaw drops and suddenly turns speechless.

The naked follower happens to look at their back. They realized that they were found out and are being watch by the tribe leader of their not so holy action.

Busted without anything hindering their bare asses, they just stare at the tribe leader and petrified. The tribe leader look at them and they look at the tribe leader. There was this awkward silence between them. 

Getting back to their senses, their face become pale. After all, they slap their butt with the flower grown in the tribe leader backyard.

The Elephant beast man has yet to realise that they got busted. He was still happy slapping his butt with the shiny white flower whole heartily and was energetic.

His friend who notice his action were scared shitless. They touch the elephant beast man to warn him. 

The Tribe leader look at the elephant beast man action with dread." How could my innocent pure baby. ...". 

To make things worst, The elephant beast man put the tribe leader precious flower between his legs. Moving the flower back and forward, he dance with it. Sometimes it would get contact with his inner thigh.

The Tribe leader who see the elephant beast man action trembles and touch his heart. "Noo!.. My pure baby".

Beast men are not as hygienic as modern human. It is unknown whether he have wash his butt or not.

The tribe leader have imagined the flower as himself and grow it with care. Now it is unknown that his pure flower have already been touch my the elephant beast man's hideous thing while brushing it between his thighs.

The tribe leader even does not dare to touch it, too worry about it to be stained and now seeing the scene in front of him, " Really unforgivable".

"You ungrateful thing. You are so dead!!!",He shouted. When the elephant beast men see the tribe leader saw him, he was too shocked that he drop the flower. He screamed like a lady,"ahhhhh" and cover his part. The tribe leader picked up the nearest stick and come towards them.

"Bastards, don't run. Wait how I punish you." 

A few moments later, 

She sees such a scene where the tribe leader himself was naked and dancing together with them. The reason, because these guys have a very powerful special dance tactic to win over females. It is said that knowledge is power. As a tribe leader he should not be out- of-date and learn from them. Only then he can teach that to others. Not to mention he agrees with them because they were pursuing Achara. He wanted her to get males from this tribe.

"I cannot believe this". Achara wanted to cry but no tears.

"Tribe leader, umm tribe leader," he does not hear. He was too immersed in shaking his butt together with the naked males. 

"Umm so I will be going home, Bye", She does not wait for whether the tribe leader hear or not, she goes back to her home.

"Wow! what a crazy day". On the way, she does not want to see any naked males chasing her anymore, so she goes to an isolated route. 

Withing the dark, many pairs of eyes were following her. They come in groups. 

Before getting close someone whisper among the group. That person seriously give warning, "Wait! Everyone before you go, make sure to close your nose".

They all sneakily approach Achara with one hand closing their nose while walking like a thief.

They blocked her way and stopped her. Achara who see this view was shocked. She was thinking of how to reject marrying for the Annual Celestial Mating Ceremony that she does not notice a group of Komodo Dragon Beast men have followed her. 

Their hesitation action to approach and them closing their nose confused her. However, that was only for a moment. She turns back to an alert mode. 

"Ferals!" it was obvious that they wanted to capture her. Since they are in groups, she turns around to run. Before the feral do anything, she bumps into a tree trunk as she turns around bumping with her head. "Damn it!" She got dizzy.

One of them take this opportunity and knock her down from her back and she completely black out.

6