Chapter 22- Obeying the do not disturb order
744 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: This chapter contains some sexual assault scene that could be disturbing to the reader. Please read at your own risk.

"Argh, Cough cough cough", tears overwhelmed her eyes due to the suffocation. She cannot help but choked.
Her beautiful long hair was mercilessly grabbed that she feel her scalp were almost pulled off.
Her strength weaken as time passes.

"How dare you hurt me?"

"I was thinking of taking easy on you, but you brought this upon yourself."

"I will show you how I fuck a disobedience bitch like you", Trex lash out at Achara.

He released her neck and pulled her hair with more strength downward. This forced her to bend her waist backward and fall down on her knees.

"Ahhhhh"Achara screamed due to the pain.
He dragged her body by pulling her hair.
He roughly pushes her to the ground with force. Before she could recover from the impact, he strip the clothing on his lower body and become naked.
Then he lean down to Achara body.
"No, please don't" Achara touch two of her palm on a praying posture and beg him. Her voice is trembling.

He paid no heed to her plead, he spread her legs and sit down between her spread legs. Both of his hands were firmly holding her legs that she barely can escape from this cruel fate.

Tear dropped from her cheek.
"It is useless to cry, no one will come to safe you bitch, Hahaha"he laughed sinisterly.

He releases his hold on her legs and initiate to strip the clothes that were covering her plump breast. Just as he was about to lean down and take her clothes off, she stretch her arms straight and hold his shoulder firmly to prevent him from leaning down.

Achara is not the one to loss without getting anything back in return. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
She wasn't able to avoid his first attack and suffer.
But that does not mean she has no plan.

Rule number 1: Try to make the enemy underestimated you by acting weak.
Rule number 2: Wait for the best opportunity to attack at the crucial time and knocked the enemy down with one move.

She slides her body to the side. This make it easier to move her legs. Then she put her leg on one of his thigh.
At the same time, she also slides her hands from his shoulder to elbow. When her hands are grabbing his elbow, it restrains his hands to launch an attack. Again she put her other leg to his other thigh.

Now, both her foots are on his thighs and her hands are holding his hands.
Again she  slides her hands to his wrist.
Because her legs are on his thigh, she can easily push him with her legs if he tries to lean down on her. Since she is also grabbing his hands, he cannot fully retreat or either attack her.

He subconsciously tried to pull away from her. She smirks, Her opportunity come.
The moment he tries to pull his hands and body away from her, her legs that were on his thigh start to attack consistent without break.
First, she kicked his groin. The second kick was to the stomach, then the chest and at last to the chin, knocking him down. Everything only happens in a matter of seconds.

Rule number 3:Never give your enemy opportunity to attack you back.

She again attack his vitals parts to make sure he does not have energy to attack her back. She picked up the smelly clothes stripped my Trex, tear it and make it into a rope.Achara sit on his back and started to tie his hands tightly.

As revenge from before, she slapped him and pulled his hair. He even showed him the hair she pulled off. She pulled many of them that it leave bald patches on his scalp.

"Ahhh"

"Female how dare you! "
Not only this female hurt him, even going as far as to make his originally not so handsome face appear more ugly. Some heart full tears dropped down from his eyes. He will remember to imprinted her name on his top ten black list.

That's not all, she picked one of a sharp bone, intending to give him a clear sign to destroy his manhood.

"No, no, no, don't come here" his face went pale, and he was scared to death.

Achara was only trying to scare him. Although she really wanted to do it, she has not prepared her heart to shed blood. But his reaction is really interesting. She smirks evilly. His reaction unleash her evil side.
"What would happen if I really cut his thing off", she was reconsidering whether to commit the crime or not.

"Guards outside, can you hear me? Save me, somebody save me" Trex shouted.

Although their leader was calling as if he had a turtle head inside his ass, the guard does not give a damn about it.
Instead, they focus on eating the chicken soup he asked to throw away.

"Somebody help!" Trex call for help

"Hmm this chicken soup is quit good, here try some" the guards ignore Trex shouts.

"Hmm yeah, it tastes good"they enjoyed the chicken soup with relish.

With all his strength Trex push Achara and overwhelm her. He was on top of Achara and kick the sharp bones that had fallen from her grip far away. Unluckily, his hands were tied and the number of moves he can make are very few.

" Guard! "Just as he calls for guards, Achara punch him in the face and push him off her.

Three Tribe's Beastmen who hear their leader voice come to Trex's house.

"What is happening they ask the guards?"

"Leave it be, Leader said not to disturb his good moment with the female, or whoever enter will be punished."

"Just look at our face", the guards who were slapped warn them with evidence.

"Oh! Are you really sure?"

"Yep, but..."

"Ahhhhhh" another scream come out from the house.

"No no I think we should check it out"one of the tribe's beast men have a bad hunch.

The Two komoda beastmen who have been attack my Achara gas bomb happen to see the argument.

They are curious, so they come and check what's happening.

"What is the commotion here?"

'The tribe leader said not to let anyone come in no matter what", answered the guard who was slapped.

Tribe's Beastmen who hear the sound were unconvinced. "What the point? Maybe out leader is really suffering?"

The two komoda beatsmen who were attack by Achara gas bomb look at each other and shake their head.

" What to you know about the female you capture. Leave it be. Don't disturb them."

After seeing the females with many naked men, their view have change. These female is not any ordinary females. They told about the scene of Achara with many naked males at her tribe back then when they spy on Clemour Tribe. (A/N: it happens on chapter 15.1)

After a pre-pratical experience with many males all at once, how could the leader alone only satisfied her. It is not surprising that our leader have to suffer.

Their imagination on what's happening inside the house,

"I am not satisfied yet, let do it again."

'Huh?" Trex widen his eyes.

"Tsk tsk tsk you still have less experience, let this sister teach you."

Achara would ride on top of him and spank his butt. "Oouch". "You bad bad boy,"

"please have mercy on me" beg Trex.

"Naughty boy, I know you like it, but this won't satisfy me".
" Let this mama teaches you to a brand-new world".

"Noooo!" They imagine their leader shout like that out of exhausted pleasure.

"Our leader must be having a bliss. How envious" they though.

In reality,

 Achara and their leader Trex were fighting each other.Achara sit on his body and was squeezing his neck.
Trex in return then knocked his head to Achara, and she hurt her forehead and fell off his body. .

Since Trex had skills in combat, can avoid and fight back despite being tied up, it is hard to completely make him unconscious. She is afraid that this pieces of clothing will not hold longer.

She still has a method on her mind. But she is not sure if it will succeed as she has not fully master it yet. She tries to knocked down by hitting his pressure point. The first time failed. The second time also failed. Only on the third time, she hit it right and knocked him off

To be sure, she punches him and go even as far as gesturing to cut his manhood. But no response.

"Yep, completely knocked off" only then she can relax.

After knocking him out, she open the door a little bit and peek at the situation outside.

 One of the komoda beastmen who were attack by Achara gas bomb said to the Tribe's Beastemen, "Now you know, you are not allow to disturb the leader good time", and he looks at the guards who were slapped "you must guard to not let anyone interfere too. "
Then except for the guard everyone went their own way.

............................
A/N: It might be a bit confusing who is talking, so I decided to make thing clear

(1)Guards: They were the two who were slapped by Trex in the previous chapter because they disturb him. They are guard, guarding Trex house.

(2) Tribe's Beastmen: They were the Three, who come to take a look when they hear Trex shouting voice and suggest going inside and take a look.

(3)Two komodo beastmen who were attack by Achara's gas bomb. : They were the two Komodo beastmen who fainted because of Achara in chapter 13 and the same two who see Achara with my naked males at chapter 15.1.
.........

7