Chapter 23- The escape
612 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Achara adopted father got really worried after hearing about the activity of Ferals in their tribe. With Achara missing, he cannot be at ease. He went to the Tribe leader residence to confirm. The male beast man who visited his house to see Achara also tag along.

"Tribe leader! Tribe leader!", The Bobcat beast man (Achara's adopted father) call out.

The door was open,
"Oh, healer, what bring you here?", ask the tribe leader to Achara's adopted father.

"It is about Achara", then the Bobcat beast man ask with a worried face," is Achara with you?".

"Achara? She went back since this evening. What happen to her?"

"She hasn't come back home"

"What!?" The tribe leader also got worried. He got report about the ferals from his tribe members this evening and wanted to call a meeting to inform everyone about that tomorrow.

"I must find her", as Achara's adopted father is going to go, the tribe leader stop him," I will gather beast men in this tribe and help find Achara, it will be much faster".

"Thank you! Thank you!"

Females are really scarce. More rare for a beautiful and smart female like Achara.

The Tribe leader feel responsible as he is the one who summon her, and she does not come back home safe.

It is dangerous for a female to be alone at night. Anything could happen.

This is an important matter. Tribe leader look at the male beast man that tag along,
"Wake the others and tell them that I order to search for Achara".

"Achara! Achara where are you?". The disappearance of the tribe most beautiful female make the whole tribe especially the males to be very worrisome and panic. Beside most of them are Achara admirers.

At the Ferals place,

In order to conceal the smell, Achara had to cover her smell with someone's else. She searched for of Trex's clothes that he kept to wear in his house and wrap her self with them.

"Eww! Haven't he ever wash his clothes ", Achara fan her nose. Although his clothes were smelly, she has no choice but to bear with it.

To be safe, she put on one of his clothes and disguise herself as Trex. Komodo Beast men have poor night version just like human. Since it was dark, she bet that they would not realise her disguise easily.

She open the door, pointed at one of the guard and gestures him to come inside. Now that leader(It was Achara disguised as their leader) call them personally, he come into the house.

As the guard come inside,
"Leade.." he has not even finished calling leader but was kicked at the back.

She hit his head several times to make sure he is unconscious. She had learned her lesson from her experience with Trex, that one hit on the head is not enough.
There's only one guard left outside. Using the same method, she gestures that guard to come and clear him like the first guard.

"Coast clear", now she can go outside without trouble.

Achara does not escape, nor save the females directly. Using her wings, she fly to the sky and scout the area first. Lucky for her, she had the perfect night vision.

Achara landed back to this tribe and smirk,"Now let make some trouble".
She started a big fire to distract the ferals. If they cannot handle the fire well, it will quickly eat the whole tribe.
Achara purposely chose the place furthest to where the females are captured, so she can buy more time to escape.

"Guys! Do you guys smell something burning?"

"Yeah me too".

"Where does it come from"

The Komodo dragon beast men in the tribe follow the smell, and they realized that there is a big fire burning on their den. "

"Fire! Fire! Help", his alert the other and wake them up.

Everyone was in panic and distracted. Only two guards are left at the place where women are captured.
Using this opportunity, Achara ambush the two beast men and knocked them unconscious.

She look at the female who were in fear and helpless," Don't worry I won't harm you.I am here to rescue.
Hurry up and come with me , we don't have time".

Without any hesitation they follow Achara lead.Before they go, she burn the females place to let them think they all died in fire.

Half way, she ask the females to cover themselves completely with mud, so that their smell are covered with mud and will not be tracked easily.
Since she make a big fire, the ferals are so busy that they did not realised their escape. So, they escape without a problem.

Achara then met with her tribe member who are searching for her. She bring the females and explain what happen brieftly to her tribe.

Tribe leader was more then happy to received more females .Not only Achara come back safe and sound, she also brings females along with her. This mean it increase more chance for the single males in this tribe to say goodbye to their single life.

One month later,

The rescued females have settled down and get use to this tribe.Not only that, they also take in mates. More males in this tribe have say goodbye to their single lives and now delighted with their new females.

Everyone was thankful to Achara for her heronic act and her house was filled with lots of gift. Rather then receiving gift, Achara was more pleased with her number of stalker that have decreases because of more females.

Now was the time for the tribe to prepared for the Annual Celestial Mating Ceremony.

Everyone gather for the meeting that the tribe leader called. The atmosphere was cheerful and happy.

Like every two years, before the Tribe's participate for the Annual Celestial Event, the tribe leader gather everyone in the tribe and give a little potatoes talk about this event.

After talking this and that and some explanation about the Annual Celestial Mating Event, the tribe leader conversation goes to the greatest achievement of this year. That is their tribe received a lot of female in a short number of time.

"It was all thanks to Achara."

"Achara could you please come to this stage to let me honor you heronic act. "

"From now on, Achara is not only an ideal female,By the witness of the guardian of this land, the witness of the shining sun and the massive blue sky and everyone in this tribe, I the Tribe leader of the Clemour Tribe granted you a 'Heronine' Tittle".

Then he put a crowd made of flower to Achara . Achara bend her knees and accept it.

Actually she does not need this honorable title. She just do what she need to do.

The tribe leader continue, "I also have something left to tell ".

This year the duty of the ideal female is a little bit different and it is the duty that have the most blessing from the god beastmen.
"It's massive Mating"
The ideal female will be taking in more than 20males this festival".

"Achara our tribe Heronine and ideal female have promise me to comply with this year Annual Celestial Mating Ceromony duty of an ideal female willingly. She said she will try her best"

"She is such a really kind- hearted female who has a great sense of duty.
I want all of you guys to give a big applause to her".

"Wait.. what?, What the freak?!!"Achara widen her eyes. She totally forgot about it.

"I didn't actually..",She look at the crowd who were cheering for her and then swallow down her complain.

"Yeah!"

"Hooray!"

"That my girl!"

"As expected of Achara.!"

"I am so touch... She is an angel.",
Everyone clap their hands and give appluase to her.

"We are going to even get more blessing this year."

Doing the ideal duty means good luck and blessings to the tribe. On the contrary, not doing the ideal action means bad omen for the tribe. That is a tradition belief that is deeply rooted here for generations.

"It is a trap",She wanted to cry but no tears.

She did say she will try her best for the ideal female duty. But at that time she innocently think that the ideal duty is simple things such as dance, arts, singing and etc. As a person from the modern world, she is confidence that she can do better than others females. But the duty turn out to be not very  innocent at all.

Only after he let her promised she will do the ideal duty, the tribe leader tell about her ideal duty about the massive Mating thing.

She did not even had a heart to deny when everyone is cheering her.

She give one look at that deceivful Tribe leader who trapped her with grievance.

That tribe leader catch her stare to him and he look away guilty.

"Cheer to Achara!"The tribe continue to cheer and give blessing for her sense of duty.

"How can I escape from this massive Mating duty?", Achara gulped with a heavy heart thinking of what will happen in the future.

At that time, one Komodo Dragon beast man was looking at this scene from a hidden spot. That beast man then retreat and come to a temporary settlement near the Clemour Tribe.

"Leader, I got news", that komodo dragon beast man  kneel down and report about what he see and hear.

"Hmmpt, this bitch is even having a honourable title after snatching the females. Achara, this time you will not escape from me", Trex, the leader of ferals smirk.

"Are the preparation ready?", Trex ask to one of his subordinates.

"Yes, everything is ready"

"Good, we will attack tomorrow."

8