Chapter 24 – Sorry but I am out of here
631 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Have a little bit of swearing words in this chapter. Please read at your own risk. 

"God! I am so doomed. Why does my brain forgot such important matter? What should I do? Where should I go?" Achara was pacing back and forward.

"No, no, I cannot spend the rest of my life doing that massive duty. I got to get away from here."

Her though went to the words of tribe leader today and his little plan to tie her down. She sneers.

"Who are you kidding?"

"There no way I am going to agree this massive mating duty. "

"In your lame ass dream!"

"I am out of here!", She quickly packs her things to escape.

Late at night, Achara adopted father wake up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. On the way, he heard some suspicious sounds inside his house. This makes him alert and pick up a stick.

"Thief, how dare you come steal", he shows himself to the suspicious intruder.

Achara was busted while she was in a best-selling thief position.The Bobcat beast man(Achara's adopted father) could see his adopted daughter trying to get out of this house carrying many things with her.

"Don't misunderstand, I ...um I was trying to throw rubbish", Achara explained.

"We don't have this much rubbish and the thing you are going to throw, isn't all your things?Don't lie to me.What are you planning?".

"Haha .. That" Achara have a cold sweat on her forehead.

She explained that she was kinda forced and does want to marry many males. 

"Really, why don't you discuss that with me Achara?", he asks in disbelief

Achara explained, "I was going to run away first then call you after that".

She bow down her head and said "I am afraid, you would not allow me."

"No matter what, running alone is too dangerous for a female. I definitely do not agree!"

"But.. Father"

Then Achara think for a while and ask,"So it's okay as long as I don't run alone right?"

Then Achara eyes turn into that of a predator and smirk. That evil look make her adopted father goosebumps. He has a bad feeling. 

Not long, Two figures could be seemed going sneakily out at Clemour Tribe late at night.

Her adopted father cry, " Wu Wu Wu, why I am also dragged ?"

"Because you said it dangerous to escape alone. Plus, I don't believe your big mouth. The moment you know my plan, we are in same team and you got to come along with me." Achara answered.

Just when they were going to reach outside the tribe, Achara's adopted father stop his movements. He touches his stomach, "Tuu, tuu, tusk, Achara, Ahh I cannot anymore. I need to output. "

"Is it number 2?", She asked.

"Yeah"

"Ha. Why at this time?" Achara touch her forehead.

"We cannot yet, I will let you do when we are outside of the Tribe", she tried to convince her adopted father.

"No I cannot anymore ", he shakes his head. 

"But we are almost there", she tried to convince him.

"No, I don't care, or I will go here now", her adopted father sit down on the ground stubbornly.

"Argh, What a  trouble! Okay okay go quick, you better come faster"

"Yeah I know"

"I will wait for you outside of the tribe near the forest entrance", she tells her adopted father.

While she reached outside of the tribe and waits for her adopted father, she jumped in joy for her half victory.

"Yes! Yes! Yes",She have finally made it outside the tribe.

She open her arms wide to the side and knee down,"I can finally see my free free life".

She thought inside her mind,"The life with no more stalker that stalk me whatever I go, no need worry about when someone hearing my fart, no more nuke show anymore."

" My single and sexy gifted like start here".

She hug her self and smiled."hahaha,I am free bitches".

She shows middle finger towards the Clemour Tribe.

🎵Oh yeah oh yeah 🎶

She put her left hands straight in the air to the opposite side and to the same to the right hand likewise.

🎵OO lala, lala oo🎶

She raises her hands up and wave her body and rotate her hips.

"Yeah I am so free."

She takes a stand on the ground and run straight to the distance to jump like a ballet dancer.

🎵I am a free free bird🎶 she makes a flying posture just like a bird spreading her wings to fly.

She continues to dance some silly moves.

At her final dance post,she speaks out,

"Oh and for all the guys who stalk me, I will give this to you. Kiss my Ass goodbye. ",She blows a fly kiss first then pat near her hips.

When she was about to dignifly acted as if she is not the one who was dancing silly and  waited for her adopted father,

"Clap!, Clap, Clap, Clap, hoorray" "never though that you will dance and sing so well".

"What the hell?"Achara was shocked.

Only then she realized that she was dancing silly all those stuff in the present of six males.

"Damn it"

"Well, I was just singing and dance."

"I like your ya hoo ya hoo dance, woo", One of the males answered. 

"Great, they see it all" 

Achara realize that they apply smell concealing leave to their body. This why she cannot smell or realize their presence. 

At that time her adopted father come back feeling relief, "Achara I am done, lets go".

"Go where? And with so many things at night?" Where are you going at this late?", The males interupped.

Achara and her adopted father look at the males beastmen with a sweat smile.

"We are umm we are.." as Achara's adopted father don't know what to answer, " We come to pick the medicine plant that only bloom at night", Achara answered.

"With all these bag?"

The thing that Achara and her father carry obviously look like they are about to move a house.

"Ha... Hahah.. That is because this medicine flower must be made the moment it was plucked and cannot waste time, so we got to bring necessary requirements to make it".

They don't look like they are convinced.

"Are you sure?"

Achara then shyly added "You see, tomorrow I need to have more energy for the mating ceremony, this medicine would help", then she covers her face and acted like she was embarrassed to talk this.

It is a fact eveyone knows that she had to takes many males tomorrow. More than twenty males to be more specific. She definitely needs more energy.

They give a knowing look.

"Then please excuse us", Her adopted father cut the chase and dragged her from them.

"Wait.."

The moment they hear someone calling them, both father and daughter turn around dreadfully.

"Any way, it is dangerous for a female and an old man to go out at night. We will follow you".

"No, it okay, we can go on our own".

"I don't think that right, let us follow", the males insist.

They look at each other and communicate with eyes.

Her father, "What are we going to do?

Achara:" Should we just knock them off"

Her father: " no it will be too risky. "

Achara: " what should we do?"

Her adopted father stopped the eye communication with Achara and tell the males, "We have already picked the medicine plant now we are going back home".

"No, this won't do, it is for your safety, if you don't let us follow, we must inform this to the tribe leader", the males disapprove.

Achara have no choice but to go back home. "what a shitty luck, sigh". Mission Failed.

After the males send Achara and her father home, they greet goodbyes to them and went their own way. 

Achara don't give up and said," Failure doesn't mean it is impossible. To be Successful, we need to try again and avoid our past mistake".

This time Achara and her adopted father go out to an isolated route. This is their second attempt to escape. It's at the opposite direction from where they first head to escape. So the location also changes.

Among the males that send Achara back , Ree feels that something is off and feel suspicion. So he said goodbye to his good brother and decide to go back and take a look at Achara house.

Again, two figures can be seemed going out sneakily inside the Clemour Tribe.

"Dad, I think we made it to the outskirt."

"Yes"

"Since it is at night to be safe let's settle at a cave I know before we head off", Her adopted father offered.

"Okay"

That time, they have no idea that someone is following them.

On the way, Achara feel something is really off about this area. She had a bad feeling.

But she swallowed her discomfort and go along with her adopted father.

After a few minutes later, she smells something. A smell that she was familiar with. Her eyes widen and she shivers in fear. She can sense that ferals are around and smell many of them.

"What are they doing here?" She stumbles.

"Oh no, there are a lot of ferals here, we need to report this to everyone ! Quick let go before they noticed us. They have a better sense of smell them us", she tells this to her adopted father.

"How about the escape...?", her adopted father wanted to ask, but was cut off by Achara.

"That can be dealt later. Quick let go"

Achara suddenly stop her steps.

"Crap!"

Before they could escape, many ferals have surrounded them. 

"Hello there," the ferals' leader showed up and smiled dangerously to Achara.

"We met again"

Her kneel were kicked at the back, and it makes her kneel down in front of the feral's leader 'Trex'.

Two of the warrior hold her arms firmly, so she cannot move. Her adopted fathet meet the same fate as her. 

Release me! Where are you calling me to", her adopted father scream. 

"Shut up old hag!", Trex shouted.

Achara was also quite nervous this time. She had offended the ferals. This time it is not going to be easy.

The leader come closer towards Achara till his face was near to her. Then he touch her chin and lift up her head. 

"Mine mine, such a coincidence, I was just thinking of you ",he look at her with evil intention.

8