Chapter 29.2 (Important guest)
387 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Character (refreshing) and additional information.

🌳Wyatt
- Rui's follower (right-hand man)
- A warrior.
- A bit smart, reliable
-Have normal strength but his fighting skills were clever and skillful.
- Between extrovert and introvert personality.
- Fair skin , long dark brown hair tied with a high pony tail style.

🌞Sean
- Rui's follower (left hand)
- A warrior
- Very strong, the muscle guy. Good at fighting.
- Extroverted personality
- Someone who express his emotion without hiding often.
- Dark Tan skin, dark green spiky hair and looked buff and muscular.
.....................................................................

Rui first tried the biggest and the most eye-catching dish. The Roasted turkey was nicely decorated with lemon on a large white plate. The rich aroma of the melted butter blended with the fresh rose marry became vivid as he picked the turkey's leg. The moment he bit, his teeth sink in the soft and tender meat. He could barely felt any bone, only thick tender meat. It was moist and crispy with a lovely hint of lemon, some seasoning and rose marry.
"Hmm." Rui savored the turkey's meat with relish.

Besides, the Roasted turkey was Roasted Beef. Normally the prey that the beast men hunted and ate contained bones, fats and other unwanted parts that were not that appetizing. But this beautiful dish only contained the cream of the crop, the most delicious part. It only had pure tender meat. The outer skin was a crispy dark brown and was sprinkle with seasonings. Contrary to the outer layer, the inner meat was a beautiful pink. The meat was neatly cut into thin slices. When taste it together with its tangy sauce, the juicy and the tender became more delicious.

After tasting the Roasted Beef, Sean muttered in surprised." How could one dish only have pure meat and the skin is so tender." He continues to take some more of it.

"Easy, there are other dishes for you to taste. Don't get lost on one dish," Kalazk reminded Sean.

The first dish that Wyatt first tasted was Smoked Tuna and Chips. The Tuna was smoked and slightly sliced on the surface to smoke better. But these slight cut make the visual of the dish looked more interesting. It tasted firm and sense with a creamy melt-in-mouth together with a buttery texture. The taste leaned towards sweet and saline.
Wyatt then picked the potatoes chip. The salty flavor on the chip complemented with the potato's mild sweet flavor. What caught Wyatt attention were the crispness of the chips. The potatoes were soaked with salt, sugar, water and diced for a while. Then mixed with a mixture of flour and corn starch. When fried, it turns out into a golden yellow color with a crispy yet firm shape. Then some salt was sprinkled over.
"Crispy," Wyatt mumbled. He likes the way it's crunch in his mouth when he chewed the chips.

Rui could not help but attracted by the unique green meaty rolls on the table. It was the cabbage roll. He picked one and tasted it. He could feel the soft texture of the boiled cabbage stuffed with beef, cooked rice and some seasoning. It was softer and more tender than any of the dishes before. It was also easy to chew. When chewed, one's could feel these cabbage rolls were juicy and moist. The seasoning inside were perfectly mixed and the addition of tomato sauce enhanced the flavor of the dish even more.

Another dish was called the Greek meat balls. Sean thought the meat were of interesting shape and saw it appetizing. The meatballs were deep brown and looked moist and juicy as if the juice would pump out if one's bite them. For this dish: meat, stable bread, egg and other ingredients were mixed before rolling them into meatballs. Then the shaped meat balls were fried with oil. Since the meatballs were freshly cooked, Sean could feel the warmth when he took a bite of it. He could taste the seasoning of garlic, onion, parsley, oregano, spearmint as he chewed the meatballs. The meat was slightly crispy due to being fried. Compared to the outside, the inside was more soft and tender.

After all the mouth-watering dishes, it was also important to swallow the previous appetizing meat with a warm soup. Achara chose the creamy potato mushroom soup that was not sweet nor spicy. As the name stated, it was a thick, creamy soup packed with richness and full of flavor. The potato included give off a mild sweetness and a little bit of thick creamy texture while the existence of mushroom in the soup created an even more rich and refine taste. Chicken stock, salt and pepper were also added so that the creamy flavor have a hint of meat salty flavor making it even better.

Every time they had a large amount of meat, Rui and his followers drink this creamy refine soup to swallowed better.

At the dinner area, where all the appetizing food was served, it did not look like a formal normal lunch eating with the important guest. It looked more of a tug of war between who could quickly put food into their plate. The battle was intense. They did not stop taking in food. Even Kalazk was not left out. After tasting all the dishes, everybody had this electric invisible gaze to each other with a determination. Their action could be seemed by how quickly they put the food to their dishes.

After sometime, all the food from the table were empty. Everybody were left with a full round stomach.

"This is the most heavenly and delicious lunch I have ever tasted. Your tribe is awesome." Sean expressed his delight to Kalazk.

Kalazk smiled after hearing this. "Ha ha, yes, you will be able to eat more of these foods if you stay at this tribe".

Both Sean and Wyatt, look at their leader Rui with sparkling eyes. Rui just looked away and sighed. "These guys! Easily persuade by food." He as a leader of the army, could not be seen as someone who choose duty over food. The main point was to find the tribe that fit his army's settlement the most. Still he secretly agreed that the food he just ate were divine.

Wyatt was also amazed by the food. He asked Kalazk, "I cannot help be curious. Who is the one who come up with amazing ways to creates these kinds of dishes?" Wyatt looked at Kalazk with anticipation for an answer.

"Oh, he is a special person from our tribe and also the one who cooked these dish for today lunch," Kalazk answered.

"I want to know who is that special person," Sean commented.

That moment, Achara enter their place to serve the desert for the guest.
"Oh there he is," Kalazk looked at Achara and answered.

Then everyone looked at her as Achara entered the dinner area.

7