Chapter 37- Her Sexy Lace Panties
422 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New character
Orak- a male kid who use to help Achara with trivial things.
..........................
Weapons:
(1)  Shunobikumate: a tool made of bamboo pipes connected my ropes.

(2) Flail :  Consist of striking head attached to a handle by a flexible rope/strap/chain. The striking head look like a metal ball with spikes around it.
........................................................................

After some rest, she went to her storage room.

Her store room was filled with shelves tower that contained many small drawers like the drawers in Chinese traditional medicine shops.

On the shelves, she displayed ingredient such as liquid or powder with a container which could not be causally put into the drawers.

Under the shelves were drawers.

Each small drawer was labelled according to the type of ingredients contained in each drawer. They were mainly to store for dried herb and medicine.

At bottom were cupboard with door to close and open where big material boxes and large quantity of ingredients were stored.

In that room, she arranged the materials according to three part: Left, Middle and Right.

The left was where she put raw ingredients and cooking spices. Near it was a large table and a chair, the place she experimented and created new medicine or spices. It was convenient for her to create as all the raw ingredients were near. This part was for Experiment purpose, sort of like a mini lab to her.

At the middle of the room, she organized all her herbs and medicine there. The purpose of it was to use for healing. It was also the part with the most numbers of drawers among all.

The last and also the right part of the room was left with things necessary to fight and defence. It was the battle purpose corner.

She arranged toxic material such as poison, gun powder, strengthening potions and explosives on the upper shelves. There were more shelves rather than drawers here.

Near the shelves were weapons. The weapons mainly were the types that can attack from long distance. Her collection consisted of mainly arrows, but she also had shuriken (throwing stars) , shinobikumate and flail . In case of emergency, she also had small and easy to carry weapon such as dagger.

There is a good chance that feral will attack as soon as winter is over. It is a No for her to go out during winter, as it would be freezing. However, there might not be enough time to collect herb and needed material if she collects them when winter was over.

She decided to fill up her stock and search for herb beforehand. She examined her stock and made a list of material and things she needed to collect.

After making a list, she first planned to take note of where she should collect the raw materials first. Since, she already stored pretty much, she did not need to collect a lot. She focused on collecting ingredient that would help for battle and some medicinal herb.

The next day, Achara packed her backpack and checked her things.

"Weapon, checked. Extra food and water, checked. Explosives checked. Digging tools, checked. First-aid checked". She spoke out loud for her to hear. It was her way of confirming so that she did not forget anything.

After checking all her things, she was satisfied. She closed her backpack and carried it into the living room.

From her window at the living room, she saw Rui working out outside of the house. He was doing push up. It was such a wonderful sight to see. His slightly tan skin glittered in the ray of the morning light, his strong biceps were visible and his waist with abs did not seem to have any extra fat.

Rui sensing someone staring at him, looked at Achara direction. Afraid of getting catch, she turned her face to the other side and quickly went away from the window.

Today, she planned to set out a bit early so she did not cook a variety of breakfast for her stall like usual. She only cooked noodles. She already requested, Orak, a kid who often helped her in exchange for medicine or food to watch her stall for today.

While Achara was preparing noodles, Rui entered the kitchen to drink water. Rui came in with him sweating all over his sexy upper body. He was wiping his sweat as he entered. Her heart skipped a beat looking at this view and she turned her gaze away.

The kitchen was filled with delicious aroma. Smelling the aroma, Rui asked, " Aron, What's today breakfast?"

"It's noodle. You got to wait a little for it to be ready." Achara answered.

"Its okay, I am going to bath first," Rui answered.

While Rui was taking a bath, the lovely picture of the female he met at the waterfall fall entered his mind.

The image of her hot pink jewel eyes and her beautiful long black hair appeared. Sometime, he thought meeting that female was a dream but the pain he felt when he was kicked at his weakest point and the thing that she left were evidence that it was real.

He could not help but smile sadly.

While he visited all the nearby tribe due to the feral case, he also did another thing. He secretly tried to find her in all of these tribes he visited.

It has been a few weeks, but he still had not found her yet. He went several times to the waterfall that they first met to find her but did not even see her shadow.

Not long, he heard from Kalazk that Aron have connection with lots of females. "Maybe he might know", Rui muttered.

Rui, decided to ask about the girl he met at the waterfall to Aron. While they were having breakfast, Rui called out Achara fake male identity name.

"Um Aron, Rui called out.

Achara whose head was lowered while eating, lifted her head and looked at him.

"I heard that you know a lot of females. I want to know if you know a female with pink eyes and blank long hair." Rui spoke.

"Cough, cough" Achara coughed after hearing it.

"I am sorry," then turn she her head around so Rui did not see her face. Her surprised expression was as clear as a day.

She wondered why he ask this question. "Is he suspicious?" She was anxious. Achara calmed down and turned her head back to him. She tried to act normal and asked Rui, "Why do you ask this question?"

Instead of answering, Rui asked " Is it true that you know a lot of females? Chief Kalazk tell me that you have connections with a lot of females."

Rui had no idea that the female he was trying to find is right in from of him and she was living together in the same house as him right under his nose.

Rui asked again, "Do you know any female with black hair and pink eyes? "

Achara answered carefully," I am not sure. It is exaggerating to say that I have connection with a lot of females. It is only limited to the female customer who buy breakfast and medicine at my stall."

Rui remember something and took out something from his small bag that he tied around his waist.

That thing was quite eye catching as the colour was bright red.

Achara just did not have the strength to hold her chopstick and dropped them when she saw the thing that he display.

"This,Is.. is..isn't mine?" Achara thought and widen her eyes.

It was her one and only red sexy lace panties that she lost not long ago. When they first met, she was bathing and did not have time to escape to put her underwear on. She remembered how she have to go home without wearing underwear and feeling hollow that day.

She bit her lips.

Rui then caressed her sexy underwear like it was the most precious thing in the world and smell it in from of her.

Achara blushed uncontrollably and she could hardly cannot hide her red face. Her face was as red as a tomato. She closed her legs. The hot scene of him smelling her underwear right in front of her innocently yet so preciously made her feel hot. Despite wearing underwear right now, she felt hollow between her legs like she did not wear any underwear right now.

"Since you know a lot of female. How about you identify this for me. I will let you smell it." Rui asked.

"What?"

Regaining her composure, Achara asked him.

"Um, do you have any idea what it is?"

Rui shake his head. "Do you know what it is?".

"It is a kind of undergarments. The one female wear to cover their private parts. " She spoke bluntly to make him regret smelling her panties.

Rui expression was shocked.

Oh". He looked a bit embarrassed.

However, even after knowing what it was, he did not seem to want to put that away from his face. On the contrary, it looked like he like the smell of it. She didnt know if it was her imagination or not but she saw reluctant on his face.

She blamed him inwardly "Pervert, why are you still smelling it." She avoided looking at him and stand up. She could not stand being near him anymore out of embarrassment. " I got things to do, I will be going," she told Rui. 

"Wait, Achara remembered something. She stopped and step backward. Then turned to looked at Rui and warned him, "You absolutely cannot go around and asked other to smell it. Understand."

"Oh, is it bad?" Rui questioned her. Achara thought, "Does he really not know?" But he did not seem to be asking this deliberately.

"hmm," Achara nodded. The beast world itself had different mindset and concept. Actually, female in beast world would not mind such trivial matter but she did mind. Imagine when someone go around letting others smell her panties. With a red face, she then made her escape quickly. She almost slipped while she walked away, luckily, she was able to prevent herself from falling down.

"Orak that kid hasn't come yet." She cursed Orak for being late. She was so awkward with Rui that she wanted to escape from this house as quickly as possible. She dared not look at him anymore. Since Orak did not come yet, she had to wait for him to watch her stall.

Unfortunately, Rui did not leave her alone. Rui saw Achara with her back pack, so he asked her where she was going. Achara hasnt fully recovered from the previous situation. She answered timidly with a quiet voice, I am going to search for herb before winter come.

"Oh, then take care. Beware of the feral." Rui warned. " And dont go near the mountain valley or any dangerous place. Call me if you have to."

Achara nodded to his words without daring to make eye contact with him.

After, Rui want back into his bed room, he sighed to himself. "Why am I worrying about this little guy?" He was a male and he should endure this much. Beside it not even his business. Rui shake his head.

When Achara was outside of her house, she met Orak.

"Brother, Aron" Orak greeted Acahra.

"Sorry, I am late because my mom is a bit sick."

It okay since you are here. Achara did not mind anymore.

"I am going now, make sure to watch my stall. It will take a while until I collect the ingredients. I will be back before night. Make sure you come tomorrow too. I still have a lot to collect. Achara reminded him.

Yes, Orak replied.

4