Chapter 39- Second meeting with the female from waterfall
326 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She was too tired for today that she has failed to notice his presence.

"Ahem, Ahem," Rui cleared his throat.

The moment she raised her head toward the voice and looked up, she was surprised. "Pervert!

She backed off.

The first thing that came to her mind was, "Shit! that pervert see my beast form. Arggh. " Achara screamed inside her mind. Seeing him stepped closer, she growled.

"Don't come near", she warned Rui. She talked in beast language as she was in her beast form.

Rui was not the slightest threatened by her warning growl. He thought it was cute. Still, he complied to her wish and moved a few steps back not to scare her.

"Alright, I am not here to harm you." Rui rest assured.

Rui wanted to ask where she come from and why she is here alone but swallowed his questions. She did not have any male scent on her.

After a pause, Rui spoke to her.

"The ferals are here and it is not save to be alone as a female. Do you have someone to pick you up? It is not safe here, I will protect you until they come."

"I can protect myself, it is none of your business," Achara replied.

"I am in charge of the imperial army and residing in Ace tribe. If you need any help, feel free to come at me anytime. I will help. Having me around would be safer. "

She was a female. On top of that a beautiful female. There was no way Rui would be rest assure if he let her go back like that.

"If you don't mind, I will walk you home."

Even if it was not Achara, Rui would still protect and walk home to a unprotected female alone. But he was more worried since she was a female he's interested.

"No need, I am afraid you will have perverted though on me, you pervert!, hmmpt" she turned her face away. She actually felt good saying it straight to his face.

"Pervert? I " Rui was unable to defend himself. Their first meeting was filled with ambiguous situation.

"Stop questioning me, I am tired. You said you wanted to protect me right? Then you can protect from far away. I am going to take a nap right next to that big boulder."

She then looked at Rui eyes and warned. "Dont try to stare at me and look at me with your perverted gaze." She purposely hides behind the boulder so Rui does not see her.

After enough rest and she had an idea to get rid of Rui from following her.

Some while later, there was a shout from Achara "Ahh, stomach ache, I have a stomach ache. It hurt!" Achara started acting.

Rui came to her with a worried expression on his face. He then responded immediately. He bended his knee and faced his back to her to let her hop on his back.

" I will carry you to the nearest healer residence, Rui suggested.

"No, it too long, I cannot wait that long. Just before I come here, I saw a spantti green grass. The healer at our tribe said it is good for stomach pain. Can you please gather this for me."

"But... leaving you here would be..."

"Ahhh, hurts, it hurts, she grabbed her stomach.

"Can you exactly tell where it is? " Rui asked.

"Go straight, turn left and then turn right. You will see many groups of spantti green grass there."

"Okay, I will go take it. Don't go anywhere?"

"Yes, Yes, please hurry, I am in pain"

"Alright." Then, Rui rushed to find the herb according to Achara.

After he went, Achara smiled," Fool you."

She steadily went back to where she left her backpack. However, on the way, she spotted the ferals and quickly hide. They were using scent concealing leave to hide their scent.

" No wonder, I don't detect it.". Achara mumbled.

It was useless to hide. Sooner or later they are going to know where she was.

"Guys do u smell it, I think I..." one of the feral member's conversation hasnt ended yet, a white figure just run away from their direction.

"A female! Guys, chase her."

While Achara was running, she bumped into a hard-thick wall. When she looked up, she realized that the thick wall, turn out to be a male beast man chest.

A scary scorpion beast man looked down at her with bright red killer eyes. He smirked and said," Well, Well, look what we have found. "

He grabbed one of Achara hands. Ahcara could feel the different in strength between them. She spotted a tattoo star mark on his right arm. It was four stars. "Shit!" Achara secretly cursed her luck.

Seeing that she won't be able to escape from his grasp, Achara did not bother to waste her energy. She stayed still and stop her struggling. Instead she planned to lower their guard as much as possible.

"Oh my god, such a handsome male, I have never seen a such a handsome male like you. You are so sexy. Look at those strong muscle." She looked at the scorpion beast men and acted like she admires him.

It looked like the scorpion beast men was not buying it. However, he used less strength to grasp her hands than before. The truth was Achara failed to noticed his ears had changes to red shade.

The other feral later arrived." You catch this female. As expected of our top warrior."

"We will help you restraint her. Give her to us," the other feral offer a help.

Achara eyes were sparking. This is her chance. She even nodded slightly.

But the scorpion beast men denied. "No need, I can take care of her by myself."

"Damn it this scorpion bitch," Achara cursed. If it was weak feral who was restraining her, she might have better chance to escape.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion from the sky. It was the firework signal to request back up from the imperial army.

Then, Rui walked in front of them. "Good timing bro" Achara cheered him secretly.

The Scorpion beastmen said to the two ferals. "Here, takes care of her and run. Bring her back to the dam."

" Yes, the opportunity" Achara secretly was gleeful.

"Me and the rest will deal with him."

The scorpion beastmen and the rest of the ferals marched toward Rui.

Rui was afraid that Achara would not like her anymore if he transformed into his beast form as his beast form was weird. So, he fought in his human form.

In beast world, when a beast man reached four-star tattoo level, he was capable of using mana. This why, there was a great strength different compared to the beastmen who have lower star level than four star tattoo beastmen. Rui was able use his mana abilities to fight. Lightning is his main attributes. His other attributes are fire, earth and shadow.

Here, he uses lighting abilities to attack and earth abilities to defend.

Only after looking at Rui fight, did Achara realized that he was really powerful. Most beast men used his beast form to battle as this form is more powerful but he didn't. Besides, he was still fine with fighting against a group of feral. Not to mention that there was also a four-star beast man in the group.

She looked at Rui fighting for a while and quickly focus on her situation.

The feral that were assigned to deal with her were probably weak and she could feel it. They thought that as a female she would be easy to deal with.

Achara with her martial art skill break free of these weak feral.

She knows back up was going to come but still did not have the heart to leave Rui alone. This why she joined in the fight.

Both the scorpion beast man and Rui were awe by the fact that a female could fight?

"What...? "

This gave a pause to their fighting and admire her battle. The scorpion beast man was quick to recover and fight to Rui first. Rui who have quicker reflex avoided the attack and was forced to concentrate on the fighting back.

Later it got to the point that Both Rui and Achara were surrounded and they fight facing each other back.

Achara fight well for a female but since she exhausted most her energy today, she failed to avoid a attack from the feral.

Just as she was about to get hit, Rui defended her with his body and he was injured. His chest was scratched by a long claw of a feral. It was a big claw mark.

Having injured could decrease his fighting abilities to some degree.

Luckily, she sensed that back up was near. Rui's follower has come. The feral also sensed it. Although the scorpion beast man wanted to take Achara with him, he had to give up the idea for now and retreat.

Although she was worried about Rui because of his injury, she got to run. It was not good if too many people that know her identity as Aron see her real beast form. So, she escaped.

Rui wanted to chase after her but chasing the feral and getting a clue about the situation was more important.

Although he was not able to captured all of them, he was able to capture one and planned to interrogate.

Later his two follower and some soldier came and catches up with Rui.

Unluckily, the captivated feral was poison and died.

It seem like the feral sacrificed their teammate in order to escape. Not to have him spilled anything, they poisoned him. Such cruelty to his own team.

Achara by now have successfully escaped.

Rui looked at the way Achara run and was disappointed. It seem like I lost you again," he mumbled.

After she got her backpack back, she was able to disguised herself perfectly like a male and entered the tribe like nothing happened. She gave some treats to Orak who helped her watch her stall.

After that, she washed up quickly to freshen herself and wait for Rui to arrive. She was worried for his injury from the chest and prepared a medicine for him.

When Rui come back it was quite late.

Rui came back dejected and in a low mood back to Achara house.

When Rui entered Achara greeted him, " You are quite late"

Rui just nodded.

"There is the scent of ferals on your body. I also smell blood. Are you perhaps injured? "she acted like she only knows it now.

"Nothing, it is just a little scratch. I heal fast"

" Even if you are a male, you should take care of yourself. Who said that a male doesnt suffer pain? Come. Let me check your injured."

Rui wanted to deny but looking at the hot pink eyes filled with concern, he agreed.

He took out his upper clothes. As expected, there was a claw mark on his chest. A big one.

She went back to her room and took the medicine.

She gave her a liquid medicine that contained alcohol to clear bacteria and then gave him a herb to apply on injury.

When Rui applied the liquid medicine, he didn't know how much to pour and pour too many and waste it.

When he applied the medicine, he also took so many herbs.

"No, it not like that"

" Never mind, just give me, I will apply it for you. " This was the injury because of her. If he did not defend her in time, she would be the one to suffer this injury. She felt guilt and would not feel good for days. She tried to apply him as gently as possible.

Their eyes meet. And they were sitting close to each one another. If Rui were to pull Achara's waist she would enter in his embrace.

Aron pink eyes reminded Rui about the lovely female he meets today, so he started to talk about her.

He told about his meeting with the female. Achara learned his sincerity and how happy he was. He smiled.

When he smiled, dimple appeared on his face. Achara who saw this though he really looks good with a dimple on his face.

"So, this is the kind of expression he makes when he thinks about me. Its warm," Achara thought. Somehow her heart beat start to accelerated.

"Well, he might not be that bad" Achara thought.

Rui missed her so, he took out the panties to engross himself with her smell. It was the only clue and the thing that was related to her.

Achara stopped him. "You, what are you doing? It is a underwear okay."

"Oh alright, I won't smell it in front of u then"

"Does this mean he will smell this in private?"

The good will she felt for Rui was gone. She pressed his injured place hard. Rui hissed because of the pain. Achara threw the medicine at him and told him to do it himself.

Then she went to her room.

"Really? I really cannot think any good thing about him. I take my good impression of him back."

The next day, Achara initiated the talk to Rui. " There is something that I need to talk to you about. It about the feral. I think chief leader also should know this."

............................................................
Updated on 6th April 2023.

4