Chapter 40- Feral
297 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note:

Scorpion beast man name= Sephtis

Trex = Leader of Komodo Dragon beastmen.

.......................................................................

"Feral?" Rui asked.

"Yes. Yesterday, while I was gathering herb, I saw them at scent concealing forest." Achara told Rui.

"No wonder," Rui mumbled. It reminded Rui about yesterday. When he chased after the feral the previous day, he wasn't able to detect their smell at all. This why, he had a hard time tracking them.

"I will tell you the detail when we get to chief Kalazk house. I think he should know it too." Achara suggested

"Alright," Rui agreed. Together they went to Chief Tribe house.

When Rui and Achara came in, she saw this scene. Clara, chief Kalazk's mate was lying on a chair and Kalazk was willingly feeding her grape fruit.

"Ahem, Ahem," Achara coughed.

Both Clara and Kalazk turned their gaze to their direction. They saw Rui and Achara together. "Oh, Sir Rui , what bring you guys here?" Kalazk asked.

"It's about the feral. I want to talk to you about what I saw when I gather the herb," Achara explained.

Kalazk expression became serious. "Alright."

Then he turned to Clara and said," Honey, I am afraid you got to eat this alone. I need to discuss something with them."

"No worries," Clara said with a smile. "Discuss well, then."

Kalazk invited both of them inside his house. He suggestively indicated them to take a seat.

"What happened?" Kalazk asked Achara.

"Yesterday, while I was gathering herb, I saw them digging an underground tunnel at leave concealing forest."

"They are building a tunnel?" Kalazk asked.

Achara nodded.

"This is bad,"Kalazk look at Rui and asked Sir Rui, What do you think?"

"They are always unpredictable with their moves. The beast men won't have a time to prepare to defend as they won't be able to detect the presence of feral. We also won't be able to track them. Even if we did track them, it would be a hard fight. The Tunnel is their den and will be fill with many traps."

" Does this mean there is no way of getting the captured female back." Kalazk asked.

"It is not impossible but it will be extremely difficult". Rui answered.

"The situation is more worrisome," Kalazk expressed his concern.

Achara also felt the same way.

Kalazk then said to Rui," I think we should warn this to all the tribe leaders."

"Yes, they need to know too," Rui agreed. "However, before informing, I wanted to confirm it with my eyes first to know more about the detail." Rui said.

"Aron, mind if you show me the exact way", Rui asked.

"Me?" Achara widen her eyes. " Will Wyatt and Sean come".

What she actually means was whether she will have to go alone with him because she wanted to avoid that.

"No. The lesser the better." We will go there tonight. Just you and me alone," Rui answered.

"I think. I am not fre.." Achara wanted to deny.

But both Kalazk and Rui look at her without blinking waiting for her answer. The pressure was too much. Unable to resist the invisible pressure, she submitted under their stare.

" Um..sure". She agreed with a reluctant tone.

In a dark desolate cave, there reek of evil aura. A mix of dark and purple like aura hovered around the air. The source of it came from a powerful snake beast man who was meditating in a lotus position. Shirtless with a naked upper body, his skin was a light purple and there was dark purple snake scale visible slightly on his cheek and hands.

The snake beast man opened his dark purple eyes. He was the mastermind behind the tragedy of some tribe at western land. The leader of the feral.

"Is time," he mumbled.

He slowly walked to the place where all the children were captured.

As usual he was going to choose a random child and suck the life energy of one of them. Suddenly, there was a sound of shouting from the other side.

A newly captured female shouted one of the guards," Release us! Who are you to captured? Do you know who I am?"

The female continued to speak, "Sooner my mates will come looking for me and all of you guys will be death. I will make sure everyone of you will die."

The snake beast man who heard it changed his mind and went toward where the female were captured.

"How dare a mere female dare to threaten us," the snake beast man spoke.

"Guards! take her out"

The female who just spoke was dragged out from the jailed.

Although she has no idea who the new comer was, she felt that this guy was dangerous.

The female was a bit intimated by his presence. She moved a few steps backwards unconsciously but that did not decrease her arrogance, "You.. What are you going to do. Don't you dare touch me. If something happened to me, my mate won't let you off."

"Annoying," the snake beast man muttered.

The snake beast man lifted her up by squeezing her neck. She quickly become unable to breathe. " Release...rel" before she could say anything, the snake beast man sucked her life force energy.

Her skin become dried and all the blood in her body are sucked. Her normal complexion turned grey. Now, her skin look like a dried leaf.

The snake beast man smiled and licked his lips with his tongue and savoured the taste of her life force. His eyes showed a little bit of craziness.

The female all looked scared and shivered after seeing this scene. Their once arrogant manner was nowhere to be seen.

The snake beast man smirked. "Yes, this is how a female should be."

Then, he continued to walk towards the sacrifice room.

In the sacrifice room, fire was light up. But it still could not light up brightly enough for the entire room and the evil mysterious feeling of the cave remained.

At the centre was a ritual drawing on the floor. It was where the sacrifices were offered to the demon.

There was a dark witch who was studying the ancient record left by the ancestor. Seeing the snake beast man, he bowed his head and said "My Lord".

"Anything news".. the snake beast man asked.

"I was just going to tell this to you. In order to broke the blessings of females at will, we need to perform the ritual at the exact time of the day."

Thousands of years ago,

Female were treated like a tool for giving birth and were treated cruelty. It changes when one day the goddess of sky bless upon a blessing for female to protect themselves. The ability to rejected the male that have sexual intercourse with them. The rejected male will in return received pain that is enough to lose their life. Only strong males are able to survived this rejection. With this blessing and very few populations of females, males change their attitude towards females in a favourable way for the female. But not many know this story.

"What? " The snake beast man asked.

"Aside from sacrificing 3000 females, we need to wait for the Red full moon to appeared." The dark witch continued.

"When will it appeared?'

"The birth date of the demon God, Next nine month from now. If we missed this opportunity, we will have to waited for next seven years for the red moon to appear again." Answered the dark witch.

"Okay, I will keep that in mind," the snake beast man responded.

One of the guards come in and informed, My Lord, "Sephtis request a permission for entry"

"Allowed him".

The scorpion beast man named was Sephtis. Before meeting Achara, the scorpion beast man came back from a mission to bring the goods from the land of deaths. Their water supply was gone when they reached the western land. In order to not noticed, Sephtis let the feral to guard the goods at a safe place and only took a few beast men with him to gather water supply.

Unfortunately, they got quickly discovered by Rui and decided to retreat when his back up come due to the difference in numbers and strength. Because he only brings a few beast men with him.

He meets up with his initial group where he left the goods with and went back to their place.

Sephtis (Scorpion beast man) only regret was that he was not able to bring the female with him.

"Greeting Lord," The scorpion beast man bend his knee and greeted.

"You may raise," the snake beast man said.

Scorpion beast man come up with treasure goods which would be very useful for the coming battle. He showed signal and the lower position feral carried the precious thing they brought back from the land of death.

The snake beast man handled them to dark witches beside him to check the material. The dark witches nodded, "These are indeed precious things. It was of good quality. These weapons and material could let to the success of our plan."

The snake beast man smiled and look at Sephtis, "I know you are reliable."

Sephtis (scorpion beastman) paused and thought for a while and decided to report about Rui.

"There is something I haven't tell you yet."

"What is it?"

"I met with Rui while we are trying to catch a female. Unfortunately, His back up come quickly. We were outnumbered so I decided to retreat. However, I discovered a useful information. They used fire work to call back up. Something we should take precautions when raiding a tribe."

"Good thinking. There is no need to be stupid and fight a battle that will lose."

"But," the snake beast man ridiculed," I am disappointed that you cannot bring the female back. What a pity."

The feral besides scorpion beast man cannot help but said, "It is not that he cannot. The female is also special. That white cheetah female can fight to a male like us."

Sephtis signal the talking feral to quiet down.

"I am tired now, you may dismiss." The snake beast man answered. All of them quietly went out.

At that time, a feral with an eye patch, step closer to the sacrifice room to report a battle plan to the snake beast man.

After hearing the conversation about a white cheetah female, his footstep stopped.

When Sephtis and his group come out of the sacrifice room, he dragged one of the feral with Sephtis and asked about the female.

"I heard that you met a white cheetah female."

"Yes."

"Does that female have pink eyes too?"

"Yes, Yes, white cheetah female with beautiful pink eyes."

After they left. The feral with an eye patch thought. "Achara? So, she is still alive. No wonder, I feel that she wont die that easily. Turn out that bitch is hiding somewhere in this western land. Interesting. This time, I will have my proper revenge and crush you."
The feral with an eye patch mumbled. He lost one of his eyes sights because of her. He was none other the leader of Komodo Dragon beast men, Trex who kidnapped Achara two years ago.

........................................................................

Updated on 18th April 2023

1