Chapter 41- Carrying the heavy him.
247 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Notes: This is the Edited version. You can read at ease.

........................................................................
Meanwhile at Ace Tribe.

After packing things to bring along, Achara walked to Rui's room to ask when they would exactly set off. She was about to knock the door but the door was opened and she accidentally peeked inside.

Rui regretted that he was not able to give her (white cheetah female/Achara) underwear back. A part of him also didnt want to give her back because he wanted to have something about her. But he knew it was not right. Yesterday when he met her, he didn't have the courage.

"But Aron said it is an underwear. Will she think of me as a pervert?"

Rui took out the underwear and unfolded it while holding it with his two hands. Then he practiced how to give it to the beautiful female when he met her again.

"Here, your underwear, he spoke.

"No", he shaked his head as it sounded too blunt.

Looking at the underwear, he tried to practice again, "You smell nice. Here this is your underwear I pick it up".

"No", it sounded even more ambiguous then before. He was disappointed and palm-face his face. Since he was holding the panties, the panties also hit his face.

Achara who arrived at his doorstep that moment heard something like, "Smell nice and Underwear". She then saw a scene where her underwear was on his face. Her heart becomes shaky.

"This, this pervert. He .. he is smelling It." She misunderstands the scene and bit her lips.

Yesterday, when she was tending his injury, he said he won't smell it in front of me. " This pervert, as expected, he smells it privately."

The thought of him smelling her panties make her feel embarrass and left her blushing. "Don't know how corrupted and dirty minded while smelling it." Achara thought.

"No matter what, he will smell it as long as he has it. I got to take that away from him," Achara made a determination to steal back what she owned.

"Only then, I can be at ease." She won't have to worry about him secretly smelling her underwear in private. She planned to steal after they come back on scent concealing forest.

Before starting off to scent concealing forest, she sprayed scent- concealing spray she self- made on herself and then gave it to Rui to let him spray all over him.

Achara was all nervous when she had to go alone with him. "Achara, this is just a mission okay? He doesn't  have any intention. He only knows me as a male okay? Yes, I am a male. I should be safe," She told herself.

Rui could feel Achara looking at him with weird eyes and noticed how she purposely keep a distance from him. Rui questioned himself if he was smelly or something. Then he smelled himself but there was nothing wrong with him.

It would take days without flying as it was far. Achara unleashed her roseate spoonbill bird wings and was about to fly. But she remembered Rui and glanced at him.

If he cannot fly, either travel three to four day to get there or she carried him.

Staying distance from him, Achara asked, "What kind of beast man are you?"

Rui paused his footstep. Then a while later, he answered, "It's a bit complicated."

"Complicated? How can a beast species be complicated? Or is he a mixed beast man like me who possessed both Cheetahs and Roseate Spoonbill Birds abilities?" Achara thought. However, she doesn't  push it any further.

She got to her main focus, "So, can you fly?"

"That's... "

Achara could see some hesitation in Rui response. Looking at his expression, she didnt think he can fly.

After weighting the difference, she decided to carry him instead of spending the next three or four days with this pervert alone. She doesnt know when she will see him smelling her undies on the way if they travel by their feet within this journey.

"Never mind, I will carry you." Achara announced.

She also had another evil plan.

A little revenge to him for keeping her under wear.It was to fly wobbly to scare him and to drop him from a little high place when they get to scent concealing forest. Just The right amount enough for him to suffered.

The idea was good but reality was different from imagination.

She spread her wings and flew a few meters up the sky. Then she pulled his clothes to lift him up.

"Ummm, eeee"

She might already have farted while using energy to pull him but he did not move.

"Ha, why are you so heavy?", Achara asked.

Rui who heard this, responded, "Maybe you are just weak."

Achara cursed him in her though, " This guy, really ungrateful. Here I am trying my best to carry you."

Offended by his words, Achara argued ," It not that I am weak, it because you didn't even put effort in helping me."

Without giving time for Rui to say anything, " Alright, let change position," Achara told him. She was not willing to give up easily.

Since she couldn't  lift him up by pulling his clothes, she decided to hug him from the back and lift him up. Since it required close skin contact, her heart beat a little faster.

"One, two, three", she lifted him up. This was her second try. She still failed but instead, her hand moved from his waist to his chest as she pulled him up the sky.

Achara could feel his strong wide chest with muscle underneath his shirt. Realizing that her hands reached his chest, she was bashful.

Meanwhile, Rui felt her soft hands on his chest and feel hot. "Umm," he wanted this to be over but could not mumbled any words.

Both of them become awkward.

"I think, I should carry you from the front." Achara initiated to get rid of this awkward situation.

Rui nodded with a, "um."

With her face still blushing, she came in front of Rui and reached her hand to hug him. She looked up and saw Rui face and their eyes met.

She gulped.

But somehow, she was hesitating to move closer. Seeing her struggling, Rui suggested, "Let me help you." He then came closer to her and his hand touched her waist.

When he touched his hand on her waist, she feel electric tingles all over her body.

She pushed his hand and distance herself from him. "What... what are you doing?"

Rui explained, " You said I should also put effort. I think I should just hold you firmly instead of letting you carried me."

When Rui face came closer, she was shy and said, " hold me from the back. It is inconvenience to fly this way. "

Rui complied and said "Alright."

Rui hold her shoulder and made her turn around. Then with his strong arms, he hugged her from the back.

"Is it fine?" He asked.

With him so close, she was nervous.

"I .. can..cannot spread my wings," her words came out in jeopardy.

Rui who was hugging her from behind, lifted her up and carried her from her legs. Now his head was the same level as her waist and she could spread her wings.

"Try flying now." Rui suggested.

"Too close", Achara thought.

This time she managed to fly but as she went higher, his hold on her slowly losen up because of the sweat. In order not to slip, he grabbed her waist to hold firmly.

Because the hold on the waist was not also stable, he was about to fall. So, Rui hands move up to grab whatever solid.

Achara who felt this movement stopped him. "Wait, wait wait. Stop!". Don't touch me recklessly."

Just a little bit and Rui hands would reach her chest that was restricted by the cloth.

"Dangerous, really dangerous", Achara thought.

She then landed again to readjust their position.

After some trial and error, they both got into position that they were both okay with and made then able to fly better.

He gave her a piggy ride and hold her legs firmly. She, in return hugged him from the back. Although it was a firm position, it did not change the fact that he was heavy.

After some time, Achara then though. "Its time". Then she purposely flies wobbly. This made Rui hold on her leg weaker. Because of that, his hand went up and grab her ass. Achara think of how perverted Rui was and show no mercy. She bit his ears.

"Arggh", Rui nearly slipped his hold on her. He almost fell down.

"Where do you think you are touching?" Achara scolded.

"You!" Rui was angry.

He took a deep breath and let by gone be by gone since he was in a vulnerable position.

Then he explained," I was just trying to hold you, no others intention".

"How would I know? You touch the place you shouldn't touch. "
Achara justified.

"In your eyes, do I look like I would have perverted though on a male like you? " Rui asked.

"Oh yeah, I am a male in his eye", Achara remembered.
"Never mind, put me down" Rui requested. Achara followed and put him down as his wish.

When he was put down, Rui used his thunder attribute to summon lightning cloud. It consumed energy to maintain it, so Rui did not prefer to use this method for far distance but since he was near the destination, it did not bother him to use it.

Achara who saw this scene opened her mouth ",This guy, he obviously can fly. Why let me carry him?"

"Evil , scheming bastard, hmmpt, only thought of taking advantage to other."

" A pervert, a leacher.!"

When they nearly reach the leave- concealing forest, they landed and quietly walked to their destination.

There were quite a number of guards. Both of them were focus. At one point, Rui accidentally leaned on Achara to have a better view of the enemy from the front. Then his bare chest touched with Achara back. Their body collided. She could feel his temperature. His face leaned near her neck.

She thought of something and turned to look at Rui. It was that moment that their nose touched and their lips almost met. They both turned awkward and looked away from each other. Rui also part his body from her back.

Since it was at night and the feral did not expect them to come. The security was low. Some guard were even sleep.

Taking this opportunity, Rui signalled Achara to stay while he inspects on his own.

Rui released his shadow element mode and blended in with the night. Even if one look carefully, it would still be difficult to spot him as his body turned blur and resembled that of the shadow.

..................................................

Updated on 29 April 2023

2