Chapter 45 – Plan for a Luxury Day
590 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If she let him train her personally, she was sure she will have to duel with him. If that happens...She remembered what she heard about Rui from the tribe member before.

"His opponent always had a broken nose or bone after the fight. If his opponent does not continue to fight the duel, he squeezes their neck and slaps their face left and right."

"And he won't let them rest and continue to fight until his opponent fades out."

Achara shivered thinking it and can see her dark future ahead.
"Haha it is okay, I don't need it." She replied to Rui.
"I am very busy studying medicine. I also other  plans for this winter."

" Because of your spirit, I am so touch that it make me want to help you stronger and train you personally.  I am kinda of sad on your rejection.  "Rui responded.

"So you want to put me into the pit hole by saying some sweet words. Impossible. ", Achara thought.

"No thanks." Achara smiled sarcastically.

"It okay. You don't need to give me your answer now. I am not in a hurry. You can slowly consider it. " Rui answered.

It has been a long time that she haven't spend time for herself and give self- love. After some stressful events, Achara decided it was time for her to pamper herself and relax. She decided to make tomorrow her luxury day and planned to cook Idli Samber that she haven't had for a long time.
"It would be better  with tea," Achara thought.
Idli Sambar is an Indian breakfast with a combination of Idli ( Soft steam cake) and sambar (vegetables lentil stew). Idli is especially perfect to eat with Samber as samber enchance the taste of the soft fluffy idli. Another thing she like about it is that  idli sambar is a super healthy breakfast that have a good source of protein and packed with carbs, mineral, fibres and vitamins. It is  a combination of
Delicious yet nutritious breakfast.

She made necessary preparation at night as it takes around 8 hours to ferment for ingredients needed to steam idli.

She first soaked then grinded both URAD DAL and Rice separately and then mixed them together with some salt in a pot. She covered the pot and left it to ferment it through the night.

Food was not everything for a girl. Beauty was also needed to be care.
Before sleeping, Achara applied a face mask on her face and went to bed.

The next morning, because of a good night sleep and the effect of the face mask, her face look brighter and better.  With a good start for the day, she wash up and went to the kitchen  to cook Idli sambar.

For Idli, She painted little oil on the idli steam plate and poured the fermented URAD DAL and Rice in it. Then she steamed it.

For Samber, she first cooked lentil in a pressure cook until it is soft and mushy. Then she boiled vegetables like carrots, pumpkin and brinjal until it is tender.

Heat chillies leaves, mustard seeds, onions were added to  fried with little oil . Then she mixed turmeric powder, salt and sambar masala together to cook it with low flame.
Lastly, she  mixed the previous lentil, boiled vegetables with the cooked spiced into the pot and add water to cook with medium heat.

After steaming the idli, the finished result was satisfactory. When she poked it with a fork, the white skin if idli sink in indicating how it was soft and fluffy. The idli came out to be in good moon like shape with it snow white color. It's look so pure and soft that one would want to take a bite at how soft it is.

She beautifully arranged the idli on a plate and placed a bowl of hot sambar near it. The Sambar was orangish in color and has lentils and lots of veggies to munch on.

To remain hot, she covered them with a thermal food cover to keep them warm.

She have a tea ready but she plan to drink it while it is hot, so she decided to make it after her bath.

After cooking breakfast, she prepared a relaxing herbal flora bath for her self. When she entered into her bath tub, she could smell the relaxing and the calming effect of the herbs. The flowers petals inside the bath tub admitted fragrant flowery smell all over her bathroom.

It was one relaxing bath that help smoothen her nerves and decrease her stress. She forgot all her worries and happily enjoyed this present moment. she stretched her arms. " It is so refreshing. "

After her refreshing bath,
Ashe dressed up and went to kitchen. Everything was ready and all she have to do is enjoy her rich breakfast and love herself.

"Let me eat my breakfast" she muttered.
But the moment she entered the kitchen, the scene she saw was tragic. She saw Rui  eating the last bite  of her breakfast. By the time Rui realised Achara's presence and glanced at her,  he had already devoured that last bite of idli.

Achara bursted into anger. It was the breakfast meant for her.  But this bad guy eat it all.
"Really hateful."

Achara had the impulse to squeeze his neck.

She squeezed her palm to control her anger and glared at him.
"What are you doing here mister?!! "Achara ask with a threatening look.

The moon shaped savoury steamed cake was so soft and fluffy and when this was soak with the hot sambar, the  idli melt in Rui's mouth. It was almost like a soup that he could sip in just like that. He could taste a mix of tangy, sweet and spicy flavour from the sambar.
Beside, the food were warm which warmed his stomach in the morning. It was one delicious breakfast.

"Hmmp the food is really good.Your cooking is awesome." Instead of answering, Rui commented about the food.

"I haven't eaten any of it . It was for me," Achara complained.

Rui looked at her appearance . Her eyes looked like she was about to be tear up.
"Oh," Rui made a knowing look. .
"I thought you already eat it and left it for me. "

"How can it be?  I did noodles for you and place it in the usual place. Look. " She pointed the place.

She looked at the noodles and it was also gone. She slowly turned her head and glared at him. "Do you also eat the noodles too? "

Looking at guilty face and silence ,it was obvious who the culprit was.

"You Bastard!" She grinded her teeth.
Now there was nothing left for her to eat.

"Haha" Rui laugh. "It okay, you can always cook again." I will be going then. "

She now look like a cute little angry kitten who milk was snatched.
Rui could not help but want to offend this little kitty," By the way, your anger does not match your short height."

"You!"

Achara did not have time to retaliate anything and Rui went out just like that.

Then she shouted," you don't know, because you are not the one who cook."

"Ahh, this is purely bullying other. Where is the righteous leader of the imperial army. Snatching other food. He is totally evil. I treat him and let him stay at my house but he keep bullying me. Sooner or later, I am going to kick him out of the house. " Achara angrily said.

"Wait, yeah, why don't I think of it." Achara thought.  " I could kick him out of the house."

Even though she could not directly kicked him, there are some silent method to make him unable to stay in this house.

As a modern person, she had watch TV on  how little villains kick someone out of the house with underhands method. She would make him get out of the house without making it obvious.

Achara smirked and all sort of evil idea form inside her head.

...............
Updated on 25th June 2023

2