To Understand the world
1.4k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, I'm Diana. If you are wondering why I'm here, I'm here to explain about the Gacha System. 

First you need luck, it is the most important factor. You should have a minimum luck stat of 150. If you didn't have enough luck your chances of getting a high rank might become negative.

Next I'll tell you about the ticket ranking : Common Ticket < Uncommon Ticket < Rare Ticket < Super Rare Ticket < Mythical Ticket < Legendary Ticket. 

There are some tickets that doesn't come under this and I'll explain it when time comes as it'll be a spoiler. 

Next comes the card ranking : Common Card < Uncommon Card < Rare Card < Super Rare Card < Ultra Rare Card < Super Ultra Rare Card < Mythical Card < Legendary Card. 

Every ticket boosts of which the type of cards you get. A Common Ticket can give you 75% Common Card and yeah cards lower than Common are there. But they aren't important to the story. This only applies to Someone with luck stat of 160 and above. 

Even though I said everyone has a system, there are some people born with the same system or without a system. Not everyone is born with a unique system (Don't blame me Lucius-sama's lazy). There system rankings too. Unique system start at Rare < Super Rare < Mythical < Legendary. And Gacha System is considered Rare tier system. 

Everyone in this world has common Level up system. Yes, including the ones with the unique systems. That is to see the stats and levels along with skills and stuff. Unique systems give a boost to these. 

There are stuff like bloodline and we'll go in detail in future. 

Thank you for patiently reading it as I won't be explaining it clearly in the coming chapters. I know it shouldn't be like this but I hope I change throughout the chapters. Again Thank you. Let's see in the next chapter. 

43