What if…I’m OP?
1.5k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

Where am I going? What's happening to me? I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest. I wanted to shout but I couldn't. That Evil Brat! I was suddenly in a warm dark place. I didn't know where I was. Am I suddenly in some kind of  Limbo? I tried to talk but my voice didn't come out. Wait, wait, wait... Am I in a womb? What the hell? I thought I would become a small child of 5 or 6. I waited for a long time, I don't know exactly how much. But I guess I'm around 6 to 7 months. When I hear muffled voices I kick or punch like what usually does or that's what I thought babies usually do. But the time for my birth came. I heard muffled shouting. I couldn't hear it clearly but it sure was the time or it must be domestic violence. I waited for some time, I couldn't pinpoint the exact time. But when I felt the contraction. I was happy to finally see the world. But I didn't know squeezing through the cervix was that painful. And that's not the end. When I was finally taken out by the midwife I tried to open my eyes but my eyes sting. I started crying. I don't know if that's why babies cried but I was sure that I cried because of the light

A week later, I was at home. I don't know if I can call it home as it was just a large mansion. From what I understood (I don't understand the language yet), this seems to be a noble family. But the problem is I'm a girl. It's not that I hate it. I can always start from scratch. But still, it is uncomfortable without my buddy. I became a rich noble girl  My name is Caroline and I don't know my family name. My father is a tall man of 180 to 185 cm. He has silver hair that shines with the light. Not to mention too handsome to be true.  He seems to be an important person as he doesn't spend much time with his family (He may be a workaholic, who knows). My mother is an absolute goddess. She is just too dazzling. She is 157 cm tall with an hourglass body. She is kind, I can guess that she hides something behind her kind personality. It isn't a facade but she can change it when she wants it. Next is Mary. She is a personal maid of my mother. She takes of me when my mother leaves me alone. But I hate her. She is a two-faced bitch. She doesn't even take proper care of me. I hope she gets fired. If you are wondering, yeah. I'm a perfect cliche noble family. Not that I mind after all I get to be good-looking. If you are wondering how I know, come on, do you think my parents' genes could fail me. 

Another week went by me doing nothing. It was too damn boring. Nothing big happened. My mother became a bit busier than usual. And that rude maid, what was her name... Mary, she is irritating me too much. She tore my mother's dress before an important meeting. I don't who she's working for but my mother never suspected her. Then it should be someone close to mother. "Yo Jared!", I heard a loud squeaky voice. "It's me Eris," she said. Ah, it's that brat. "That's rude" she commented. Wait, is she reading my mind. "Yep, I'm. Don't be too surprised. Let me get to the point. I'm here to teach you about the basics of the system" she said. Give me some privacy, you Evil God. "Doesn't matter. Now say 'Status'." Keep calm Jared. Don't let her get to you. Staus. I thought as a game screen opened for me.

Name: Caroline Markle

Gender: Female

Age: 0

Race: Human

Unique System: Gacha System

Level: 1

Class: Unspecified

HP: 70/70

MP: 30/30

Strength: 20

Agility: 40

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 40

Luck: 342

Attributes: Lightning (Basic), {Shadow (Intermediate)}, {Space (Advanced)}*

Skills                        Menu                       Inventory

"What the hell is this?" she swore. Does that mean I have OP stats? "No, you don't. What surprised me wasn't your stats but your attributes. You have two hidden attributes and all of them support one another well" she concluded. I was a bit relieved to hear that. "And why the fuck is your luck stat 342. That's higher than a dragon. They are the only species capable of using the gacha system well." she screamed. Her plan completely backfired. I giggled. Inventory. It opened. The inventory was like any game. "Are you getting the hang of it?" she asked. The only thing that was in my inventory is two legendary tickets...? "Yeah, a god's blessing comes with additional items. We guessed legendary tickets would help you. And If you want to know who blessed you, it is me and Lucius-sama" she said. That's good I guess. "I also came here to tell you how to use your gacha system. Think about it and it'll open" she said. I thought about the gacha system. Now instead of the usual game-like screen, came an 'INSERT TICKET HERE' box. I selected one legendary ticket. A lot of random objects came with different colored backgrounds. "I'll tell you about this. The ones with skin-colored backgrounds are normal cards. The ones with yellow are uncommon. Orange is Rare, Red is Super Rare and Crimson is Ultra Rare. Blue is Super Ultra Rare, Purple is Mythical and the Rainbow colored ones are Legendary. I'll tell you abou-" she started to blabber but I pushed the button before she could finish. The items started jumbling and then a bright light blinded my eyes. "No freaking way!" Eris exclaimed. When I opened my eyes, I saw a Rainbow colored card before me. I got Legendary in my first shot. I read what was written on there (It was written in English). 'Title: System Administrator'. What's that? "Just think about it, you'll get it?" she said in a gloomy voice. When I heard her voice, I knew it was something good. I clicked it.

Title: System Administrator

You get the same status as the ones who created this System. It also gives you a boost in the starting, boosting your skill points. It can also help you hide specific things in your status if you do not like someone seeing them. It also gives you a small boost in your luck considering your unique system. It comes with skills [Multilingual] and [Appraisal Lvl 10].

Okay, that's what I would like to call a cheat. It's a broken title which gives you an early start and it can bend to your will. I think I what Multilingual and Appraisal mean. Now I can expect why her reaction was like that. I think I can live a good life in this world.

53