Bloodline Ceremony Part 1
2.5k 28 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

6 months later

It's been a long time and nothing interesting ever happened. Every day was boring. I started saving the tickets that I get every two months. All three of them were common tickets. And currently, mother and Mary are putting dresses on me. Every single one of them is too flashy or bright for my tastes and it certainly didn't suit me. I had the silver hair of my father and the red eyes of my mother. I looked every single bit vampiry by the earth standards. But vampires here don't necessarily have to have red eyes. They either have very pale skin or very dark skin. They have contrasting colors and are not immortals. They have an average life span of 1600 years and are the longest living species on this planet. And every vampire can only give birth to one when they are in their mating period that usually lasts 5 days and that comes in every 700 years. So that's why vampires aren't the strongest species. They certainly don't have strength in numbers. Yeah, those are some of the info I read in the past six months.

I guess I got a bit carried away. The reason they are dressing me up is due to the bloodline ceremony. They check my bloodline today and appraise me. So I edited my status with the title 'System Administrator'. 

Name: Caroline Markle

Gender: Female

Age: 0

Race: Human

Unique System: Gacha System

Level: 1

Class: Unspecified

HP: 70/70

MP: 30/30

Strength: 20

Agility: 40

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 40

Luck: 342

Attributes: Lightning (Basic), {Shadow (Intermediate)}, {Space (Advanced)}

Skills                        Menu                       Inventory

{}hidden

Buy

Sell

Titles

Servents and Pets

System World

Back

Title

Apostle of Demon God

Skills

Basic Lightning magic Lvl 1, Multi-enhancement magic Lvl 1, Demonic Energy Lvl 5

Bloodline: Arch-Demon

Skill points: 200

I edited out things that will show that I'm a reincarnation and my bloodline. I don't want to spoil my life at the start. I'll tell them when it is time as another Goddess other than Eris warned me. 

At last, they chose a dress that fit me. It went on naturally that I was born to wear those colors. It was a dress that had black, silver, and gold. They took me out of the room. I saw two big gates open. I heard someone announcing "Duke and Duchess Markle is entering along with the new-born Princess Caroline Markle". Every head in the hall turned towards us. Most of the people bent to us on their knees, except some people that looked like nobles that are of equal standing to us. Another person who was looking arrogant towards us was a man in a white dress that looked like a nighty with a big cross. I guess he's the priest. I appraised him in curiosity.

Name: Linus Luther

Gender: Male

Age: 242

Race: Middle-Demon

Unique System: Divine voice system

Level: 537

Class: High-rank priest

Titles: Demon Healer, Blessing of Tornus, Killer of Children, Destroyer of power

HP: 42954/42960

MP: 18795/18795

Strength: 5370

Agility: 8055

Vitality: 2685

Intelligence: 8155

Luck: 143

Attributes: Holy

 Skills

Advanced Holy magic Lvl 7, Appraisal Lvl 9, Holy Protection Lvl 5, Bloody Holy Lvl 10, Curse of Tornus Lvl 10, Deflect Lvl 9, Focus intent lvl 8

Bloodline: Middle-Demon

I was shocked for a moment. I appraised his title 'Killer of Children' and 'Destroyer of Power'

Title: Killer of Children

This title is gained by killing more than 100 children before their first age.

Title: Destroyer of Power

This title is gained by killing children less than age 5 that has a bloodline of high rank in their species. 

Extra Condition: The children should be born from the same species parent that is killer should be of same species of parents.

What the Fuck! Does no one have an appraisal? I guess it's because of the skill Deflect. It basically deflects appraisal. If the appraisal is higher lvl than deflect, then it can go through it and vice versa. Not many people have Level 10 deflect to deflect mine and getting a Level 10 appraisal is even harder than that. So that's why not many people choose that skill. What is that skill 'Curse of Tornus' and who the hell is Tornus?

Skill: Curse of Tornus 

This is a curse that works in long term. It hurts you every day. This is one of the worst curses available in the realm. The information is limited on this curse as most die before they have the strength to record it.

Tornus:

A high-ranked classified Old God. He is the God of Curses. He is said to be the father of Eris the Demon God and Razor, the God of War. He is currently imprisoned with other Old Gods.

Why is he imprisoned? If he is the father of two strong Gods, then why? (God of War sounds pretty crazy and OP)

Classified Information

WHAT?! They are hiding it! "Be patient Carol. It is still not time for you to know it. Even hearing it can give you serious mental damage. When it is time, I'll tell you" said Eris. It is the same squeaky voice but this isn't the usual Eris. She seemed careful not to let out a single thing. I wanted to tell her something but decided against it. "Good. Now focus in front of you. I'll give you the skill to help you in this situation" she said. Then I got a notification.

Skill Obtained

Curse Nullification

This can nullify any types of curses that attack the user. It is a passive skill. As it is a nullification skill it gained at max lvl.

That's the priest stood up and announced that he'll appraise me. He stood and walked towards and with the use of his skill Focus intent, he directed killing intent towards me and me alone with an evil look in his eyes. I'm ready son of a bitch! Come at me with all you've got.

I'll introduce the first love interset the next chapter? What do you think their gender should be?
  • Male Love Interest
  • Female Love Interset
  • Author's Choice
Total voters: 93 · This poll was closed on Oct 27, 2021 02:59 PM.
43