CHAPTER-64
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So who is ready for a bath? " Ester asked 

I was sitting on the couch resting as Jin was on an exploring mission all around the room or rather the house, Jack just sat next to me starting into the roof.

Ester had rung a bell that had summoned a mystical small man wearing a red cap out thin air, she had then ordered a bath and food which the small man had noted  on his  small notepad after which he then blinked out of existence 

a little while later the dude reappeared and informed the woman bath was ready and so the woman had then gathered their clothes and laughter and giggles left me and Jin in the peacefully white, much to my and Jin Joy.

I was tired as I leaned my head onto the couch pillow, just as I was about to drift if into sleep a sudden pop sound like a balloon bursting echoed right next to me.

the pop startled as sat up straight and looked around fearing Jin had gotten hurt joining something only children her age could do.,as Jack was still daydreaming I looked for Jin 

only to find Jin happy looking at the fish in the pond, and searched around for the source for that weird pop, but found nothing strange.

"Jin! What are you doing?"  I asked in concern for the little girl, still thinking her to be the  the cause of that pop 

but Jin didn't even acknowledge me

seeing that she was fine, I just shrugged and went back to lying down as I tried to sleep.

"Ahhmmm" 

Just then I heard a tiny squeaky voice, it sounded as if someone cleared their throat.

I turned around to look for where exactly the sound had come from only to discover that the small creature in front of my face was actually the little man who had been summoned earlier.

I jumped a bit scared when I saw him, as my heart rate suddenly picked up

he had his small hand behind his back, he wore a pair of brown leather gloves that matched his dark brown tunic.

his hair had been well hidden under his red cap.

He smiled gently with his brown eyes twinkling brightly.

"Your Bath is the ready master" the man spoke in speak like voice that sounded as if his voice box had been stuffed full of cotton candy.

"Ahh" I replied as my heart rate sped up "yes, thank you," I said, trying to control my breathing.

I thanked the man for his courtesy and then after bidding farewell to Jin, who was engrossed in playing with the fish and putting a groggy Jack in charge of her I collected my spare robe and followed the little man 

Isabella had repeatedly told me that only a Varnis bath which in her opinion was a real bath and until you had one you hadn't properly lived.

she had  hyped up the so-called real bath so much that I was disappointed to find out it was just a hot spring bath and nothing else.

the little led me to the basement of the building which was well lit by glowing stones embedded in the walls, its entrance had a large iron gate on one side that was locked, another door beside it and on the other side, a narrow hallway on which there was a series of doors which led to different rooms on each side that I assumed were bedrooms or bathrooms.

as we went further down the rooms the little led me into in the room which turned out to be a small pond filled with hot green murky water.

the little man then bowed and with a loud pop disappeared.

I sighed and vegan to undress just as I was finished a sweet voice behind me called 

"Do you require aid, sir?" 

I turned around to look at who had called.

only to find myself face to face with a beautiful buxom brunette with droopy dog ears wearing a maid outfit standing there.

"ah, I what?" I said as t stared at her in shock 

"Are you ready for your bath sir?" she said as her golden furry tail wagged "If you are t do you require any aid?" 

"Are no" I managed before my mouth went dry 

“Okay, then Follow me, sir,” the woman  said, walking ahead of me 

this was the first beast race person I had ever seen, I mean I knew they existed but I had never seen one uphill now.

we walked along a winding hallway and finally to a big room with four large baths, there was a massive tub and shower with multiple sinks and a large walk-in bath.

there was also an array of bath bombs placed neatly on a shelf above the sinks.

the tub was a lot bigger than anything I saw and I am sure it would fit 2 people, I couldn't help but wonder how many people could use a single bath, I guess that's one of those things you have to learn.

I stood there staring around as I felt very uneasy

"You have to first wash yourself  before you can soak in the hot spring sir, but before that  you have should have your massage "

 the woman said with a kind smile and a slight accent which surprised me.

“Please strip and get onto the table" the woman instructed in a tone that did not allow any question to arise.

I nodded at her and then slowly peeled off my clothes I took them off in slow as I was  nervous and scared, 

as I got unto the table the woman then began poring got oil onto my back as she rubbed it in.

I relaxed under her touch as her hands moved smoothly, skillfully as she worked on my shoulders and spine.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of her hands rubbing on me, as I felt my tension leave my body.

my mind wandered to the future, what I was going to do now when sudden pain began to shoot from my lower back and stomach.

the woman began to massage me with such force and intensity that it felt like torture,  it made tears flow freely.

I cried silently as she continued to continue her massage and massage till my entire back was sore and sweaty.

"what good boy you are not shouting and screaming at all," the woman said softly.

"We are almost done" 

 the woman said as she lifted my upper half off the table 

I shivered and whimpered as the pain increased to a new level.

the woman then put a cloth over my chest as she  poured some more oil onto my back

I was now sweating profusely as I gasped loudly,

"it will be over soon sir," the woman said as he began to rub the oil into my back.

I screamed in agony as the pain grew worse and worse.

"there all done, now get into the tub,” she instructed with some force 

I  was trembling from pain, as I felt her hands leave my back and she stepped away.

I looked at myself to see that three red circles appeared above my hips.

I reached to feel my waist area to see there wasn't any blood yet, 

thank goodness.

I then slowly climbed into the tub I found the water was just right on the edge of being too warm, but I found that reading and I  was grateful to not be on display. 

Sighing as I  settled into the tub, unintentionally  I  glanced back at the woman.

my  eyes widened at the ongoing scene, 

the woman was slowly stripping as she removed her clothes completely exposing herself to my eyes,   her skin shone radiantly like the sun.

her breasts were so beautiful, they looked like they would burst with love, her nipples were hard and erect.

as she stripped she looked at me and winked

with a soft smile on her lips.

As if she was trying to tell me

that this was a perfect time.

I gulped heavily as I stared at her,  she had her eyes on mine while she was naked.

her brown eyes sparkled,  her cheeks were rosy with blush, she was beautiful, she looked as if she were made from glass.

my eyes travelled all over but they landed on her cunt my dick hardened instantly as I stared at it, I licked my lips as I started with naked lust.

right above her pussy her hair was shaped like an arrowhead as if it was announcing the entrance into her.

 Her smile widened as she moved across the room to him, her hips swaying slightly as she walked. 

Eyes twinkling, she slowed her pace, taking her time getting to me.

"Would you prefer the orange, vanilla, or jasmine soap?” she asked 

" You," I said in a husk 

Her laugh was light as she came to a stop beside the bath. “Thank you, sir, but there is no soap like that now, Would you prefer the orange, vanilla, or jasmine soap?” Taking each bar, she held them up for me to examine as she knelt beside the tub.

"Orange please" I replied

I watched as she poured the orange soap from the bag that she carried into her hand and added it to the bathwater filling it up

before she brought the sponge to my back and began massaging it gently into my flesh.

my breathing hitched as she began scrubbing my back vigorously.

 “Please slide forward some.” 

 I  did so, this action then removed her from my line of sight and allowed me the chance to calm down. 

Or it would have if she had not stepped into the tub behind me. 

I watched with rapt attention as Her long legs slid to either side of me as she eased herself into the tub.

  my mind went blank as I  did not say anything as her soft hands worked to lather soap across my back.

 the woman was silent, her touch soft, but firm enough to work the soap into my skin.  

She leaned forward, and I  became aware of her large firm breasts pressing into my back.

 “Raise your arms, sir, please.” I did so at once. 

The woman then proceeded to lift my left arm above my head and begin working the soap into the muscle in my bicep and then my left leg.

"Are you enjoying your bath sir " The woman soft spoke in my ears as pressed her lips against my ear?

I didn't say anything.

she pushed the sponge into my shoulder blades gently massaging the muscles, I shuddered from the pleasure as I felt her hands move upwards and down my sides.

then without warning, she rescued me into the tub and grabbed my hardened cock.

as she did so she let out a pleased giggle as she reached out and stroked me.

"Oh my what we here, someone is excited" she placed a soft skin on my make and began to stroke me 

“I will have to treat you extra special now.”

 More of her body pressed against me as her hands  went around cock

 “Please enjoy your bath, sir.” then she stopped and began cleaning me.

as she did so it was hard to keep my hands to myself, my hands wanted to touch every inch of her body including her thighs 

but alas I stayed still.

She washed me as I watched her intently as she continued her movements.

“Your skin is very smooth sir, very soft to the touch,” she said, her voice sounding distant

“Yes...”

"Now get up and the around" as did that I found my his erect cock pointing straight at her face.

Her hands began at my  calves and worked up my  legs, I was getting embraced at my condition when suddenly she began kissing my cock 

 as her tongue flicked it causing me to moan.

"ohhhhhhhh yes..." She groaned as she kissed it again and my cock pulsated with more heat

"you are amazing, you deserve this.”

Her breath felt so heavenly and sweet.

I was startled and looked down to see her peering back up at me through her eyelashes. 

She pulled back slightly, smiling, and took the head of my rigid shaft into her mouth as she continued to wash my legs.

then let me go with an audible pop and began stroking me 

" Oh God," I said, “That feels incredible.” 

“Does it?” A coy smile played across her lips. “I’m barely doing anything.” 

She then ran her thumb over the head of my  cock and increased the pace of her soft, loving stroking. 

I felt his back arching in response to her movements, my hips bucking readily.

the woman giggles as She gently shifted into a twisting motion with her hand that felt incomprehensibly good. She leaned in closer, her eyes wide, but blinking, as she stared at the head of his member.

"I should warn you…” I said in between gasps 

 the woman let out a small, interesting moan. “What is it, sir?”

“If you keep your face so near…”I felt my face flush as considered the dirtiness of what I was about to say.

 “I’ll have to make a mess on you.”

 the woman closed her eyes and let out a quivering breath and I  felt my cheeks grow even hotter.

“Should I stop, then?” asked the woman

. in a panic reached a hand out to cup her cheek in response. 

She kissed the edge of one of his fingers and stared him directly in the eyes. 

I wasn’t sure if it was my hand urging her mouth toward to my member, or if my arm was simply moving to follow her lead. 

the woman  kissed my fingers again and again, and  slowly turning her face, lips dragging along my hand, 

then She kept her mouth close to my cock  for a brilliant, agonizing moment, as though giving my erection the same sort of attention as it received from hers.

then she lifted her head and Then, she leaned forward and parted her lips.

“You taste so good,” she whispered as she lifted her head.

I groaned, shivering at the sheer, impossible pleasure of her hot, dirty mouth.

She went easy at first. Slowly, expertly, she bobbed her head with small movements, saliva dripping down the edges of her lips wherever it could.

She made a small noise somewhere between a hum and a purr and began lowering her mouth deeper with each pass. She was blushing a shade of red near to her hair, but her eyes didn’t shy away from mine as we stared into each other.

 Her tongue moved against his cock with loving, sensual motions. She slowed down as she leaned further forward, turning her head sideways and giving each edge of my cock  the perfect attention it apparently deserved.

by then I was too far gone to consider anything other than my own pleasure. 

I cupped her cheek, pulled her face inward as I began flexing my hips up. 

each motion made lewd, churning noises inside the woman's mouth. She squeezed my thighs, her fingernails digging in for an instant before she forcefully released me with a small pop.

“Fuck...yes...” My voice cracked as I began to lose control.

 "Ahh," I groaned.

the woman moaned loudly as she took my tip into her mouth again, this time sucking it deeply as she swirled it gently around her throat.

I  still wasn’t in control of myself, as once again grabbed her head this time gathered her hair in a  tight grasp and began to rock my hips, forcing my  cock in and out of her mouth. 

She moaned, the sound vibrating along my shaft. surprisingly Her hands moved up my legs to fondle his balls.

right then my soul force began to stir as warm and pleasant energy began to settle in me and I felt revitalised.

 I shuddered and pulled the woman  tightly to me, for being my cock down her throat 

my cock spasmed as I came, pushing out my hot seed with the intensity of an arrow. 

the woman accepted each burst with careful tenderness, her mouth continuing to gently suck as her hands fondled me in other places.

my soul force also calmed down as I emptied my seed into her mouth.

 Letting go of her, I grabbed the edge of the tub and eased myself back into the water, my breathing ragged, as the woman stood there violently coughing fatigue began to lully me into sleep.

the last thoughts before I fell as I drifted off to sleep were that perhaps I shouldn't be doing this.

1