Chapter 3: Reincarnation (Rewrite)
1.9k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Blake had a 50% chance, he didn't want to gamble.
 
Why gamble when he could achieve superhuman power with 100% chance?
 
As Blake dived into thoughts, she continued to look into his unstable eyes. Silence settled as the two looked at each other amid the sound of construction.
 
When Blake's thoughts became clear, he decided to leave. There was no point in staying here.
 
"Thank you for your help. I'll go my own way, goodbye." Blake turned around to go his own way after shaking his head slightly towards the woman who looked at him with a steady smile.
 
"Eh?" For the first time since the beginning of the speech, she made a different statement. The gentle smile on her face turned into a bewildered expression.
 
"Wait for a second, please wait." She called out to stop Blake.
 
"Hm?" Blake turned his head over his shoulder towards the woman, his eyes are clearly confused.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry. Cough*...'' She quickly realized her mistake. She faked a cough before she went back to her old self.
 
"Didn't you come here to be reincarnated?"
 
"I told you I was just here to ask a few questions, and now I'm leaving." Blake turned around to go again without explaining any more to her.
 
Staring at Blake's increasingly distant back, the woman bit her lip. After contemplating the ordeal she had been through for a while, she decided to take the initiative to stop Blake again.
 
"Wait, please."  Blake, who heard the woman, stopped again. He was staring at her with frustration and suspicion that everyone could see.
 
"Please wait a moment, there's something important I need to tell you." The woman was slightly embarrassed by the looks directed at her but quickly brushed aside her shame, turning to her gentle smile, now a mask-like smile for Blake.
 
"Hah... Don't take too long, please. '' Blake sighed as he headed towards her. He had a feeling that if he didn't devote some of his time to this person, it would take longer.
 
She let out a sigh of relief with Blake's approval. She quickly recovered and returned to her old self after putting her imaginary mask back on.
 
"I knew how important time was to you. I just want to ask you something. Where do you want to go when you leave here?'' The pink-haired beauty folded her hands under her breasts.
 
"Where do I plan to go?" Blake pointed towards the back of a Japanese house across the street from the building. 
 
A thin smile formed on the woman's face as she looked where Blake was pointing. He also breathed a sigh of relief at Blake.
 
"That's it? I'm afraid it's impossible for you.  With your current karma, you can only go a little further than here. If you keep pushing yourself from there, you'll probably  disintegrate and be sent into a normal cycle of reincarnation."  The look on his face changed with a painstaking expression as if she were afraid of what might happened to Blake.
 
But Blake didn't fall for that statement. He had already understood that the expression of the woman opposite was a mask, and he should have said that the change in his statements was very natural.
 
"Why should I believe you after what we just went through?" Blake folded his arms and looked at her with obvious caution.
 
"You don't have to believe me, believe your eyes." She waved her right finger over Blake's shoulder.
 
Pink energy began to wrap around her fingertips. The pink energy was very soft and air-introspective, it could not be seen unless it was carefully looked at with its slightly indelible structure.
 
She flicked her finger slightly. The soft pink energy took off with her flick and went over Blake's shoulder towards the area she was showing off. 
 
Blake turned his head and followed the energy with his eyes. Before he could question how the deleted energy was going so fast, the pink energy hit a wall.
 
In the air of the area behind the Japanese house, the deleted pink energy was stopped as if it had hit a wall. The air fluctuated in circles. Pink energy began to flow to the ground like water flowing through the wall with a small explosion.
 
"Did you see that? This invisible energy separates us from the next region for reasons I can't tell you. If you go through that wall, you'll fall apart in a few steps." When Blake turned to the woman with a confused expression, she looked at Blake with the expression on her face that she had been carrying from the beginning of the conversation.
 
Blake's thoughts froze. He gently stroked the area where the pink energy swept on her cheek. The pink energy was almost so indelible and disorganized that it had stiffness on its cheek that it could clearly feel.
 
It was the first time in his life that he had ever seen something like this, and to be clear, he was impressed.
 
"Well... What do you want me to do?'' Even in this astonishing moment, Blake remained calm. He looked her in the eye as she stroked her cheek.
 
"Please don't take this the wrong way. I don't want anything from you. I just wanted to show you what happens if you go that way. The worlds you can choose are the ones you've seen so far or are shaped around the wall." 
 
Her words caused Blake to burst into thoughts. What just happened could have been fake or something, but it seemed very real to Blake. The ripple of the wall, the feeling of pink energy, and what they saw were very realistic and he had not seen any falsehoods.
 
There was a chance it might not be real, but in this case, he had to go there and test it. What if when he tests it, he realizes it's real and misses his only chance?
 
He wouldn't have lost much in that situation. He would miss the opportunity to access the most superhuman powers and enjoy a quiet life. But Blake didn't want that. Not after what just happened.
 
The incident just changed Blake's mind. 
 
'But why did she show me that? She didn't have to do it for no reason...'' Blake had a reason, but he had to test the waters first.
 
"Then thank you for your help. I'm going to go now."' After Blake shook his head at her, he turned around and started walking.
 
The pink-haired woman's face twitched slightly. After her previous actions, she thought she had made a chance, but she had to push a little harder.
 
'It must be by now, if it does, it means...'
 
"Wait."
 
When he heard a sudden noise behind him, he confirmed his thoughts.
 
'She wants me in her world.'
 
Blake quickly stripped his thoughts and turned to her. 
 
"What's up again?" Blake looked at the woman in an uncomfortable manner. He backed down in a way that she could see. 
 
"Gohhom* Don't get me wrong, please. This is the last time. If your answer is negative, I will never keep you waiting again." Blake shook his head after pretending to think for a while.
 
Frankly, he didn't mind going to the MHA abruptly if she made a good suggestion. While he was looking a little complicated to use his only opportunity here, if she came up with a good offer, he could accept it.
 
He knew part of the future in anime. The main protagonist, one of the main villains, and apart from knowing a few things, he learned from Mike that in the second season it was a school event other than war. With this information and the opportunity, he could be safe in the world.
 
Blake was biased against the MHA anime, which didn't mean his thoughts were multiplied by prejudice. The MHA anime was not the best world, but if he could get a good Quirk, it could be the best and most comfortable world for Blake's life in the future.
 
"Do you want to come to my world?" Blake waited for the words to continue, but it never came. 
 
"And?" He tilted his head to the side.
 
"And?" She tilted her head to the side with him. Her masked face was as confused as Blake's.
 
"No more? After all, you've done, that's all you're going to say?'' He turned his finger to the side of the invisible wall where pink smoke was filtering through its surface.
 
"Quite so." She clenched one hand into a fist and struck the other."I'll give you a chance to keep your memories."
 
"-_-" Blake looked at her with a fixed face. 
 
"You know, I can find out if this is an advantage by going to the other side." Blake's voice was as steady as his face. 
 
"That's true, too. Hmmm?'' After some thought to make a decision, she waved her shoulders, posing as if she had found nothing.
 
"I can't give you anything but the chance to choose whether or not to go after seeing the trick to be given." Blake looked her in the eye for a while, shaking her head when she couldn't see any lies.
 
He was on the good side anyway. If a bad Quirk came along, he could choose another world, and if it was good, he could just move forward.
 
"Then let's give it a try."
 
With Blake's approval, she raised her hand in the air. The pink energy popped out of his hand and began to float through the air. After a few seconds, the pink energy turned into a piece of paper and a pen.
 
The pink-haired woman looked at Blake with a steady smile, putting her hands together in front of blake after putting the paper in front of him.  
 
Blake picked up the pen and looked at the paper.  
 
[Hero Academy Reincarnation Certificate]

Gender You Want to Be Born in:
Age You Want to Be Born:
Year You Want to Be Born: Can Be Determined By The Representative.
Appearance: I want to look the same. ()
Special Appearance: ()
Quirk: Can Be Determined by Representative.
City You Want to Be Born in: Cities of Japan only.
Parent: None ()
Special: ()   
Note: It cannot be with the character in the main story. It can't be any other story.
Cheat: Touch here.
 
Blake's hand moved quickly and he began writing on paper that resembled a business form.
 
When he finished writing, here's the final version of the paper.
 
[Hero Academy Reincarnation Certificate]
Gender You Want to Be Born: Male
Age You Want to Be Born: 14
Year You Want to Be Born: Click here. (Available only by Delegate)
Appearance: I want to look the same. (✓)
Special Appearance: 
Quirk: Can Be Determined by Representative.
City You Want to Be Born in: Cities of Japan only.
Parent: None (✓)
Special:  
Note: It cannot be with the character in the main story. It can't be any other story.
Cheat: Touch Here.
 
"Can you send me back a few years before the main story? Since it's my first time connecting with things like Quirk and superpower, I'm going to get used to it." Blake wrote that he wanted to be 14 in case she refused. If she refused his request,  he'd be just the age to enter the U.A. with the main characters.
 
"I can only send a few years. It's nothing more than that." She spoke in a strict voice. She wasn't against Blake killing the main character or doing anything like that. But it had to prevent any movement that could fundamentally undermine the story. 
 
"Okay, four years is enough." After checking the paper for the last time, he touched the Cheat part.
 
The words next to the cheat on the paper fluctuated. Fluctuating words and letters began to move as if someone were spinning them. The words began to slow down with Blake's touch again. Until it finally stopped.
 
Cheat: None
 
 
"Meh...". Blake shrugs recklessly. It turned out his luck today wasn't so good. Fortunately, he didn't choose normal reincarnation.
 
Before he gave her the paper, he made sure everything was according to his wishes.
 
"All right, let's go. Now I'm going to identify your Quirk." After looking at the paper, he smiled bitterly at Blake.  Then he touched the paper.
 
After the movement and exchange of the writings on the paper took place and he made a few actions, he gave the paper to Blake.  
 
[Hero Academy Reincarnation Certificate]
Gender You Want to Be Born: Male
Age You Want to Be Born: 14
The Year You Want to Be Born: 4 Years Before the Main Story
Appearance: I want to look the same. (✓)
Special Appearance: 
Quirk: Limit Exceeding
City You Want to Be Born in: Cities of Japan only.
Parent: None (✓)
Special: 
Note: It cannot be with the character in the main story. It can't be any other story.
Cheat: None
 
When Blake got the paper, an energy stream popped out of the paper and headed for his brain. Before Blake could react, the energy flow entered his brain, and the inside of his head filled with information that wasn't his.
 
"So this is my Quirk" As Blake's decision became final, he took a few moments to absorb the information about his Quirk.
 
Blake knew instantly that he could get to big places with his Quirk.  Even if only the information showed him that he was enough to get into the top 15 if he added his imagination and constantly improved his Quirk from different angles, he could even make the top 10, maybe even the top three.
 
All Might and  Endeavor- the only opponents to push Blake - were the reason they suppressed Quirk from different angles.  But apart from the pair, there would be no one to push him in the future.
 
But even such a strong Quirk had a fatal flaw. The flaw was that after a while he would face a big wall. A wall he'll never get past, a wall he'll never get over.
 
And yet Blake has made up his mind. 
 
"I will come to your world." It only took time and work for him to be strongest with his Quirk. If both were fulfilled,  Blake could live his future life the way he wanted.
 
With Blake's approval, the pink-haired woman secretly breathed a sigh of relief. She was pretty nervous that Blake was going to reject her, but luckily what she was thinking didn't happen.
 
"Let me introduce myself first. My name is Lilith. I am the representative spirit of the My Hero Academia universe." The pink-haired woman, named Lilith, introduced herself with a slight reference.
 
"Now that I'm dead, I won't use my last name anymore. Only Blake is enough." 
 
A new life meant leaving the old behind. His old last name, his old family, his old friends, Blake had to put it all behind him and walk confidently forward. 
 
But that didn't mean he'd forget his family. He would not forget his last name, his parents, he would bury them deep in his heart and commemorate them.
 
"Evolution will continue for a while. In the meantime, as long as you don't leave the building site, you can go anywhere you want. Soon the time of reincarnation will be over, and it will be more difficult for the spirits to walk around. ''
 
After she got the paper from Blake, Lilith's body was erased with every word.  Until it completely disintegrated in the air.
 
Blake took a look at the free space for a while after Lilith left. When he couldn't find anything to interest him, he looked at the construction site.
 
'If they go at this speed, it's going to take a year.' Blake imagined the building that would come out after the building in front of him, considering the other buildings in the environment, and set a timeline in his head.
 
If a house in the style of the best houses he's ever seen on this part of the wall will emerge; A two-story, villa-style house was required, and at the current pace of construction workers, the job would be over in a year.
 
Because Blake wasn't gay, he took his eyes off the construction site where the muscular employees were and started looking around.
 
There was a Japanese-style house right across the street from the building where he was found. The design of the house was more like an old-fashioned Japanese house than a modern one. The outside of the house, covered in black tiles, was covered with pallets with paper windows. The area of the house was quite large and there were various training pitches.
 
[Demon Slayer]
 
A little far from the Japanese-style house was a dojo or sports field made of materials that were a click bad compared to the [Demon Slayer] building.  Inside the sports field, built in the traditional Japanese style, there were items to study all kinds of sports.
 
[Baki]
 
Quite far from here, there was a small building with one story. Explosions and black smoke were rising from the building every second, and various tools were gushing from all over the house.
 
The most prominent feature of the house was the petrified people located next to the door. It had a piece of wood written in distorted handwriting and casually relied on stone human statues.
 
[Dr.Stone]
 
Time passed while Blake was looking around. Days, weeks, months, and months chased the year, and finally, it was time to go.
 
 
Blake had learned a few things about the world, and the most tangible thing he learned was that the higher the overall power of a world, the better the quality of materials. Although the [Attack on Titan] building was a small military top, the reason it was made of quality metal and stones that Blake didn't know about was because of its strong overall strength.
 
He also witnessed the concept of[Popularity], popularity was one of the important factors in the Golden World, as opposed to what was used in the world.
 
Thanks to its popularity, people were attracted to worlds like insects drawn to light. Aside from being known only in the world, spirits were involuntarily drawn into these worlds. It was as if an invisible force was slowly attracting them.
 
When the spirits retreated into this world, they looked at the building in front of them in amazement and when they saw their names, they came in with glowing eyes and overreactions.
 
When Blake asked Lilith why, she said, 
 
"Popularity represents the popularity of our worlds in the Golden World, the world you come from, and so on. If the soul has any admiration for the popular world and has good feelings, it is unconsciously drawn to it, but that's it. We can't or can't do anything like force a person into the world or interfere with their ideas."
 
In short, the more popular a world is, the more reincarnated spirits unconsciously move towards it. In this case, there was less influx of souls into less popular worlds, but Blake didn't care about anything other than the essence of it because it had nothing to do with him.
 
Blake was alone for a year observing the surroundings. In an experience that others would feel uncomfortable about, Blake wasn't bothered, except bored. Blake, who was helping his family in the field when he was alive, had his time moving back and forth between work, food, and sleep. His experience at the time was quite similar to the one he's having now.
 
He also had a moment that made Blake's personality a little more selfish. 
 
That day, he was eating one of the foods Lilith regularly brought to feed his soul. 
 
Food was "bento", which is the self-shaped version of the concept of "packaged food" in Japanese culture. It consisted of fried chicken breast on top of sesame rice, salad, dessert, and pickles. 

This bento came from the "Ben-to" world, as Lilith said.
 
Blake saw a lost soul while he was eating. The disbanded soul was desperately looking around, looking for a world to enter. However, unlike Blake, he would have known the worlds [Baki] and so on, preferring to stay away from the worlds in particular.
 
The unstable soul began to slowly disintegrate, not realizing that what he had done was a mistake. As he disintegrated, he finally realized his mistake and desperately tried to enter a world, but failed.
 
Blake watched the whole moment from afar. At first, he thought about helping, but after looking at the man and his food for a while, he continued to eat.
 
It had nothing to do with him. Hee's never met him before. He wasn't a hero who would cut short his food or hurt himself to save everyone. He wanted to help the man for the sake of his humanity, but when he finally remembered that he wasn't even human and that he could fall apart because of every meal he didn't eat, he stopped giving him food.
 
So it's been a year and it's time to go. 
 
"Then it's time for me to go, Lilith." Blake looked at the woman in front of him, then the completed building behind him.
 
It was a small and quaint, 2-story villa. It was painted in comfortable white-blue colors and had an eye-catching architectural structure. In the middle of a large garden, there were several sun loungers and a medium-sized pool.
 
It was a nice house to relax and spend time in.
 
"It's ok. Before you go...'' Lilith took a step towards Blake and put her hand on his head. The words that came out of her mouth were too muted for Blake to hear.
 
After a few seconds, her mouth stopped.
 
"With this, your memory must be preserved after reincarnation." Blake headed for the door of the house before turning around. Lilith told him before that as long as he walked through the door, he was going to be reincarnated.
 
"See you later, Lilith."
 
Blake's words caused Lilith to stare in surprise at his back, which was slowly disappearing as he walked through the door.
 
As Blake entered the reincarnated phase, a pleasant smile appeared on her face.
 
"It's not goodbye or farewell. See you, ha...'' Lilith entered the house with sparks of curiosity flashing in her heart. She didn't know why, but she felt that this time the visitor could satisfy the burning desire.

37