Chapter 11: Using Quirk For The First Time, Event
1.1k 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can you write down the limits you think Blake might have, taking into account his speed power? I have some thoughts, but I need material that I can use throughout the series.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

------------------------------------------------------

[Two years later]  [EN: After that, there will be no time skip for a while.]
 
"Nejire, the teacher will be here soon. You need to take your place." Blake fixed her hair behind her ear as he addressed the girl who was napping in his lap.
 
"I know. But... I don't want~~'' Nejire refused in a sassy tone. Sitting on Blake's lap, she started swinging her feet from the side
 
"Haahh... Okay.'' Blake noded his head with a warm smile and took his jacket from behind. After whipping it, he placed it on Nejire.
 
"So the problem will be solved. Don't make a sound in class." As the teacher entered the room, Blake whispered in Nejire's ear.
 
Nejire accepted with a nice smile. Despite being a childish solution, she didn't care as her loving eyes stared at Blake's face.
 
When the teacher entered the classroom, he went in front of the blackboard without looking at the students, and after placing his things on the table, he turned to the students to start the lesson.
 
"Hm?" But before he could start teaching, he saw Nejire and Blake's condition. He frowned when he looked at Blake. His statement was like, "What is this situation?''
 
'Ignore it, please. I'm going to make sure I get this lesson in her head.'
 
Blake straightened his hand and put it in front of his face. He moved his lips with an apologizing expression.
 
'Okay, but make sure Nejire is studying.' The teacher spoke quietly towards Blake. When he finished talking to Blake, he continued his lesson. If they were still first graders, he wouldn't allow such moves, but when he thought about the world that third graders like them would soon enter, he decided to let them relax a little.
 
And he trusted Blake. Similar things had happened before, and Blake had kept similar promises.
 
The lesson continued with Blake and Nejire whispering in between, with jealous boys and blushing, curious girls eyeing the duo's situation. After half an hour, the class was over and everyone started gathering to disperse.
 
Blake began to gather after looking at the relaxed Nejire. He grabbed her purse from the row and headed for the school gate, supporting her soft, plump hips.
 
"You have to walk on your own now." Since Nejire was going to the agency from here on out, they had to part ways.
 
Nejire hugged Blake one last time with a pouty face and went down in a single jump after breathing in the masculine smell.

 She grabbed her purse and jacket from Blake and after a passionate kiss on his lips that she liked, she turned to Ryukyu's agency with a flushed face
 
Blake watched the walking girl, her hands clasped between her hair and waist until she disappeared from sight. When Nejire left his sight, he turned and went his own way.
 
First to Qym, then to the house and take a bath. 
 
After a hot bath to relieve the cold air in his body, he tied a towel around his waist and stood in front of the mirror to look at the result of his three years of hard work.
 
Every part of his body where the hot water drops roamed was carved with training. His arms were twice the size of an ordinary person, and every musclecarried explosive force. His two sturdy pectoral muscles had eight-packs underneath that any man would want, and serratus muscles in the armpit area were neat as if they were knitted with a needle.
 
With well-trained leg and calf muscles, it showed that the average person had already exceeded the levels at which he could train his body.
 
The best part is that such a trained body was evenly distributed rather than a pile of muscle like All  Might and his peers. Although each of them was trained to the end and contained explosive power, they were united in a balanced and orderly body, which seemed quite pleasant and masculine to the eye.
 
Above Blake's balanced body was a head that was not far behind his body. The sharp jawline, which appeared to be carefully carved, was a handsome, perhaps extremely handsome young man, coupled with shaped eyebrows, nose shaped with a pleasant curve, raven-black eyes, and mixed, clean white messy hair.
 
"I wasn't like this in my previous life." Blake was close to his age in a previous life, but clearly, he didn't have such a good face at the time. He thought the speeding effect had an effect.
 
The speed power always kept Blake's body in the best shape. Diseases, pollution, fat and harmful gases that could contaminate his body were expended from Blake's body as soon as he entered his body, leaving his pure body.
 
Anyway, in short, Blake had a completely different level of appearance than his previous life.
 
Blake went to his room after he took his bath. Without taking the towel off, he lay naked on the bed and closed his eyes.
 
He took a deep breath before starting his Quirk.

This would be Blake's first time activating his Quirk. He's been preparing for this for days, even months. He even had a list of what boundaries he should cross today.
 
But right now, he's only going to be over the limit of one, as he's going to use his Quirk for the first time.
 
Body strength.
 
Blake activated his Quirk.
 
As soon as Quirk worked, something moved inside Blake's body. It was as if life inside his body had taken action. It was a disturbing, disgusting feeling.
 
The nauseating sensation slowly moved and began to slowly roll Blake's body like a membrane. As the light yellow-green membrane wrapped around his body, a huge sense of fatigue spread through Blake's body as if life was being ripped out.
 
But it only took a few seconds. The speed power acted instantly and began to renew Blake's diminishing vitality. In just a few seconds, the disgusting feeling inside Blake's body was gone, replaced by the old relaxed feeling.
 
Blake activated his Quirk and began to transcend the limits of his trained body.
 
The light yellow-green membrane was absorbed into Blake's body under Quirk's influence. It reached the flesh through layers of skin and capillaries.
 
Everywhere it went down to the dice went through a strange transformation. Blake's hard skin softened, his previous hard and durable flesh had become almost as soft and flexible as a woman's skin.
 
But Blake knew his skin wasn't softening. No, his skin was as firm as before and as resistant to impacts as ever. It was only because the boundaries were crossed that it was so softened. Due to crossing the limit, there was more room to evolve, Blake's body had become extra flexible.

 
Fragile capillaries had become harder, more flexible, and stronger.
 
The dice continued on its way and merged with Blake's flesh and muscles. His trained muscles shrank and tightened to the end. Their transcended muscle mass became more aligned and organized, making it best for Blake to unleash more power.
 
The meat did not get stuck, but it became softer. It seemed like there was nothing left of its old hardness, but its flesh, as in its skin, had returned to its most primitive form, and places to train had been opened.
 
Blake wanted to get past the boundaries of his bones and organs, but when it came to them, the light yellow-green membrane disappeared as if it never existed.  
 
"What happened?" Blake frowned in amazement. He tried to activate his quirk and direct it to his bones and organs, but failed.
 
After a while of research, he realized that he didn't direct enough vitality with Quirk's help. But even if he did, it wasn't enough.
 
"Why did this happen?" Blake's starting to think. After thinking for a while in the quiet, lightless room, his raven-black eyes shone.
 
"Could it be because I never trained my bones, organs, and veins?"
 
As a human, there was a limit to what parts of Blake's body he could train. Capillaries, flesh, and muscles were the limit of the parts Blake could train in his body. There was no way Blake could train his bones and internal organs unless he did masochistic training or was constantly beaten.  [EN: Since blood comes from the heart, it needs to cross the boundaries of the heart to strengthen and make its blood healthier.]
 
Maybe if he could train shaolin monks, he could find a way to train his bones, but he didn't think there was a decent Shaolin monk left in this world after the Quirks rule.
 
"Anyway." After Blake exhaled, he went to the bathroom and stepped in front of the mirror.
 
"Woah!" he shouted in amazement. He had a completely different look than he did just now.
 
There was no difference in his face, vision, and height, but his muscular body had completely changed. His muscles had become tighter and more organized, smaller but stronger as if the trained muscles had been compressed into him.
 
If Blake's body used to be the body of a balanced athlete, now it's a beautiful but explosive body like Adonis.
 
"Rumi's going to love this." Blake's lips curled up when he thought of the protagonist in charge. The training-crazied bunny woman would be blown away when she saw his body, which had plenty of room to train.
 
Blake looked at the clock with a smile. 
 
Blake started crossing his boundaries at 2:00, and now it's 8:00. The development process, which seemed short for Blake, took more than 6 hours.
 
"Oh, I don't think I can cross another limit." Blake wanted to cross another limit, but he didn't have time for it. 
 
There was supposed to be a big event at OHRMG tonight, and Blake had to attend.
 
He quickly changed his top and after increasing his speed he headed to the OHRMG building.
 
When he arrived at the OHRMG building, he put on his mask where no one could see him.
 
After knocking on the door with a special rhythm, he showed his token and went inside. He didn't need a private password after he got an ID, all he had to do was show his token and he could get in.
 
An attendant began to lead the way after welcoming Blake. The two walked straight for a while in the dark.
 
The familiar mix of sweat and blood he'd had to sniff for three years filled Blake's nose. The dark corridor began to light up.
 
The battle arena and the audience area welcomed Blake. But there were no war and death-seeking enthusiastic spectators. There wasn't a sound in the whole area.
 
The audience's eyes fell on him when Blake walked in. Blake sat in a random chair, ignoring their gaze.
 
"Now that Mr. White has joined us, it's time to break the news that everyone's been waiting for." The server's voice echoed simultaneously from speakers placed in various parts of the field.
 
The attention of the environment was suddenly drawn to the speakers. Every day for the last week, they've been advertising this event, and they've been successfully attracting everyone's attention.
 
"We've decided to call the week-long event "Trigger Week" after tomorrow." The word trigger caused the eyes of the bad guys in the environment to shine. 
 
The tension in the environment suddenly increased. Every person who knows the meaning of this word has turned their attention to the speaker as they lean forward to hear the next word to be said on the speaker.
 
"Trigger?" Only Blake didn't know what that word meant. He kept listening.
 
''Trigger week is the gene of daily fights for 7 triggers to be given by the top five. Every day  a trigger will be released and given to one of you with the fights that have been fought." As the presenter continued, the way people in the environment looked at each other began to change. Each of them looked at the other with a killer look.
 
"At the same time, this will follow our battles of the top five for a week. They said that if you can make good fights, they can take you as their subordinates.”
 
"OHHHH" The last words caused everyone to explode. 
 
The top five were the richest and most influential in the world. If they had a chance to get into their formation, they wouldn't have to run from the police or pressure themselves. As long as they were ordered, they could do what they wanted and they wouldn't be punished.
 
Even if they were thrown in prison, they'd end up better off alone. They didn't have to go to prison, they could stop being bad guys and live a normal life.
 
In short, joining anyone other than All for One was a good thing for anyone here.
 
"What's the trigger?" Blake was obsessed with the man's words as the audience faced the excitement of joining the five.
 
Blake decided to ask the guy next to him to find out what the trigger was. But for some reason, everyone in the field suddenly stood up and started screaming enthusiastically.
 
Blake could understand the joy of the man and the others. But he didn't understand why they couldn't see they were going to be pawns. Nobody here had a good Quirk. Villains or corrupt people with good Quirks were already in their formation, everyone here ended up being a disposable pawn.

Since it wasn't Blake's problem, he decided not to think about it. Right now, all his attention has been turned to what's called a trigger.
 
After the conversation was over, Blake headed out to go home.
 
"Mr. White, please wait." Blake's steps stopped with the voice that followed. He turned his head and looked at the attendant who was coming towards him with his open eye.
 
The attendant trembled when he felt Blake's cold stare. He started talking after coughing a few times and correcting his voice so he didn't stop talking. 
 
"Mr. White, if you want to participate in Trigger Week, you need to cooperate with us on procedures."
 
"Okay, let's do it." Blake turned around on his heels and started following the guy.
 
The guy followed Blake to what looked like a reception.
 
The receptionist's proceedings consisted of some entrance money and a forged signature indicating that he was a contestant. Blake headed home after forging the signature and paying for the entrance.

19