Chapter 12: Event Start
938 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is a bit of a time lapse in this episode. Handle it, I'll try not to make it so complicated again.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

----------------------------------------------

When Blake got home, he decided to train to get used to his new strength.
 
He had not experienced a major increase in power in his new borders. In Blake's case, instead of increasing his power, the limits of his power were gone.
 
But other than that, his body had changed and he needed to know.
 
After a few hours of training and research, here's what changed Blake's body:
 
Although Blake's strength didn't change,   his muscles, which became more compressed and more organized, increased the power he was able to unleash.
 
His soft skin could spread the forces he received and allow him to take less damage from attacks.
 
The muscles that wrapped around his bones and flesh moved more smoothly, and this effect, combined with his skin, made him a more flexible body.
 
The effect of his muscles on his flesh diminished and as a result, the movements of his arms and legs were faster, but for Blake, who had already crossed the limit, this was an unnecessary plus.
 
Thanks to his tightened and fused muscles, an extra layer had formed under his skin, and this plus was preventing Blake's injuries from affecting his internal organs and bones.
 
There was a chance that the over-the-limit could have had more of an impact on his body, but Blake decided to leave it here for the day.
 
"Nejire should have been home by now." Blake texted Nejire after checking the time on the phone.
 
[Blake: Nejire, have you arrived home?]
 
[Nejire:..]
 
[Nejire:..]
 
[Nejire:..]
 
[Blake: Nejire?]
 
[Nejire:...]
 
Blake was surrounded by a slight sense of panic. Every second Nejire didn't answer, bad feelings began to boil.
 
[Nejire: Iwasspleeign] [Translation: I was sleeping.]
 
[Nejire: Wtas happei...] [Translation: What happened?]
 
"Oh, she fell asleep in the middle." Blake's lips breathed a sigh of relief as he curled up.
 
After confirming that Nejire was fine, he took off his top before going to his room to sleep.
 
**
 
"How's the deal?" In an unknown place, a muffled voice echoed through a dark room. The sound had a deep tone and carried an invisible weight that suppressed the listener.
 
Although the area he was talking to was a dark room, he was illuminated by various computer screens around him and tubes with unknown creatures in them, exposing his face.
 
There was no visible part of the man's face. He had no eyes, no ears, no nose, no hair, and only his mouth and skin were scarred and sunken. He was wearing a suit that suited him strangely.
 
"Everything's going well. Rabid Hound said it's fine as long as we give enough money and those who have good Quirk have a say. The Harem King said that we could do whatever we wanted to the rest, except for the women he liked." Out of the darkness emerged a man with yellow eyes, surrounded by black-purple gas. He came up behind the guy and explained it in a respectful tone.
 
"The other two." The man in the suit spoke in a steady tone, but his hands clasped behind him became clenched when he mentioned the two.
 
"Pink lavender did not respond, as usual, probably won't come. We have confirmed that Red Lava will not come." The man in the suit loosened his clenched fists at the man's reply.
 
"Good, then start preparing. And let Tomura  know that I won't be for a while." A smile appeared on the man's face, revealing every emotion he shouldn't have.
 
"Roger."
 
***
 
Pok* Pok*
 
"Nejire... Is there a problem?'' Blake asked Nejire, who was sitting on his lap and had been poking his cheek for some time. 
 
"Did something happen to you yesterday?" Nejire asked as she continued to poke Blake's cheek. As Blake's girlfriend for years, she was very sensitive to Blake's changes.
 
His height, appearance, or facial structure had not changed, but his skin was brighter and more vibrant, his skin softer. They shrank as the muscles he could feel under his clothes became tighter. But they had lost nothing of their strength and toughness.
 
"Yes, I crossed one of the limits with my Quirk..." Blake started telling Nejire what he'd been through. The little curiosity machine would try to understand the essence of the subject by asking thousands of questions if he did not answer, it was better to tell the subject rather than be constantly bombarded with questions.
 
Blake also liked to satisfy Nejire's curiosity. He liked the way his adorable girlfriend smiled after satisfying her curiosity.
 
"Well... How do I look?'' After describing what happened and the effects on his body, Blake slightly raised his nose with a narcissistic expression.
 
Nejire was surprised by Blake's momentary narcissism, but quickly realized what he was trying to do and wrapped her arms around his neck and answered.
 
"You look so handsome."
 
''Hm, Hm.''
 
"And your hair is so soft and plump, I'm jealous~~~"
 
"Um, um, um."
 
"Blake is the best~~~".
 
"It's true." One side of Blake's lip curled up. He started shaking his head in a meaningful way as if that was the most natural.
 
''...'' The two looked each other in the eye. Nejire and Blake's lips trembled as time went on, eventually releasing their giggles.
 
''Haha...''
 
''Hehe...'' 
 
Their foreheads touched each other, allowing the giggles they'd been holding for some time to come out of their lips. Their harmony created a warm atmosphere, creating an image that would warm the hearts of everyone who saw it.
 
**
 
It was night and the sun said goodbye to the sky. As time went on, the stars began to take their place in the sky. As the daytime animals fell asleep, people began to go home. The busy streets calmed down for a while. But after an hour, the streets regained their old human abundance.
 
The number of heroes and cops was visibly increasing, due to the threat of bad guys who could take advantage of the night.
 
And when the curtain came down to town, the villains really started coming out. But strangely, most villains were heading east to one side.
 
Since they all went in different ways and ways, no one could see the bad guys going anywhere. But if they did, they would see all of them heading towards "OHRMG".
 
Not all the villains who went to OHRMG were leaving all at once. As if the villains had reached a tacit agreement, each of them coming in different directions and at different times, and they were repeating it for several hours.
 
The perimeter of the OHRMG building was illuminated by the lights of the building. Its relaxing yellow color illuminated the environment, sometimes appearing in various colors that would not disturb the person, such as black, red, or blue.
 
The lower right area of the building was illuminated in white colors, then the upper left black, the upper right red, the lower-left orange, all colors fluctuated and quickly merged with the huge letters "OHRMG" hanging above the building, creating a beautiful image.
 
"The signal has arrived." Watching this image from afar with his mask on his face and his black hoodie, Blake  realized that it was his turn to go and jumped off the building he was in

 This image, which looked good for people and heroes, was coding for the villains. Each different color represented someone, and when that color appeared, it was their turn to go. Blake's color was white, like his name, and it was his turn.
 
Thousands of villains were going to attend this event. Even if the villain came in different directions and shapes to avoid being caught, it would be suspicious if they entered the OHRMG building at the same time, and OHRMG officials who knew this had put a line in the entrances with such a coding system.
 
Behind each person's token,  a color was engraved after yesterday's recording. Whose color appeared above the OHRMG building, it was his turn to go.
 
Blake, who was in free fall, had a calm expression. The ground was getting closer and closer and the wind coming through the eye sockets of his mask was caressing his face, although he did not panic and moved calmly. 
 
Pat!
 
He bent his legs to dissipate the shock wave of his descent from a height. He quickly corrected his posture and began walking to the OHMRG building.
 
TakaTak! Tak! Tak! Tak! TakTakTak!
 
Blake knocked on the door with a special code that he's going to use today and for days to come.  The edge of the door opened a few seconds later, and a pair of eyes appeared from the inside.
 
"Mr. White, you're here. Please come in." The tone of the man behind the door, caused Blake to frown. 
 
Although he normally had the same voice as the person who greeted him, the tone he spoke to was ordinary. He lacked the usual respect.
 
'It doesn't look like I'm among the most important people today.' It wasn't that he cared, but the clue he received made him realize that the people he will meet today and over the next week will be stronger than he thought.
 
"The trigger could be something more important than I thought." Blake had mixed thoughts when he followed the man. Before he went to sleep yesterday, he had searched for information about the trigger on his phone. However, he found no information about the trigger except for the existence of the trigger and the news that some villains had been arrested for it.
 
After walking for a few minutes in familiar darkness for Blake, Blake and the attendant arrived at the site of the battle arena and spectator areas.
 
Unlike normal days, Blake couldn't smell any blood or sweat. There were no shouts that normally reverberated and aspired to death, cries from people who lost or won their gamble on human life, or roars of psychopaths who wanted to see blood.
 
Apart from being strangely quiet, the atmosphere was visibly tense. The villains were lined up at least two meters apart, each looking at the other with killing intent.

 
When Blake came in, the eyes turned to him. Blake's reputation, or "White's," has spread among the city's bad guys over the last three years. Because it was the first day of the event, everyone here was the bad guys who lived in this city, in short, they all knew how strong White was.
 
They were surprised that White attended the event on day one. Normally, people like him wouldn't attend the event on the first day.
 
'Maybe he was afraid of the bad guys who might be able to join from tomorrow and other days. ' Some had this thought in their head, and the thought gave them confidence.
 
Blake sat in a random place, ignoring the timid, relaxed, burning gaze that looked at him with the intention of killing, and waited for the event to begin.
 
The wait did not last long, after an hour the doors closed and the announcement to start the event began. 
 
"First of all, I want to salute you all, dear guests of the night. I can't give you my name, but you can call me "Server No.1" if you want." The cheerful and relaxed sound, which did not fit at all in the tense environment, echoed throughout the area with the help of speakers.
 
"What's going to happen today and for a week - anyway, you know everything. My job is to give you general information about the event that will be happening soon."
 
"Now, this event has no major events. It's not a tournament or anything like that." The words of host No.1 confused the bad guys. If there was not going to be a tournament or something, how would they choose the winner?
 
"I want you all to look at the ceiling." In the words of No.1, everyone turned their heads to the ceiling.
 
"What?" Some people wailed in amazement. From the moment they got here, no one paid attention to the ceiling, but right now they feel regretted not doing it.

Because there was a tube hanging from the ceiling with the word "Trigger" on it. Since there were no tremors or movements, anyone could say it had been put there long ago. 
 
If they'd looked at the ceiling before, they could have taken a trigger and got out of here. Of course, it's another question they can't escape, but at least they'll be the first to get their hands on it.
 
The tube could not be seen due to the unlit ceiling unless it was looked at carefully. Now everyone could easily see when the No.1's words were distracted.
 
The villains' gaze shone with a greedy glow when they saw the tube. With their hands on their guns, their intention to kill went through the roof.
 
The tension in the environment is stretched like a bow. With one move, blood could take the torso, ending the lives of tens, maybe hundreds of people.
 
"As you can see, there's the tube. All you have to do is hold it for a minute in all this chaos. Then the trigger will be yours. Now...'' The bow was drawn, the villains awaiting the words for the arrow to be fired. When the arrow is shot...
 
"Start!"
 
Blood bath would be started. 
 

19